Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Terry <girloutthere02@gmail.com> <tgirlforlife032008@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 16442 mal)

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Terry <girloutthere02@gmail.com> <tgirlforlife032008@yahoo.com>
Antwort #45 - 05. März 2009 um 20:13

Endlich gehts weiter und auch schon sehr verdächtig Zwinkernd Ich hab sie natürlich gleich gefragt was denn passiert ist.

Hello gerald,

Thank you very much for the email you sent me ,no my darling gerald  you did not do anything wrong to me .i have just been having some problems here on my business trip it is so sad ,

terry

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:20 PM, xxx <xxxi@xxx.at> wrote:

Hello Terry,

im wondering why you dont write to me anymore. Did i have done something wrong? Please tell me if yes.

Many greetings,

Gerald 

Spoiler für Quelltext:

X-Kaspersky: MailDispatcher
X-Kaspersky: Original server data starting here: +OK
Return-Path: <girloutthere02@gmail.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@xxx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 05 Mar 2009 11:12:54 -0000
Received: from mail-fx0-f176.google.com (EHLO mail-fx0-f176.google.com) [209.85.220.176]
 by mx0.gmx.net (mx104) with SMTP; 05 Mar 2009 12:12:54 +0100
Received: by mail-fx0-f176.google.com with SMTP id 24so2314966fxm.2
       for <xxx@xxx.at>; Thu, 05 Mar 2009 03:12:51 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references
        :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
       bh=laG7wb2wgE2DxtKXYBFjhVONqwtmjU0IZeKE8zxKyTc=;
       b=t7wwoDg4t87rOuut7FbxAz+Li+CR6CfCso2ID++n5eysPkjRgpiZ9BBcnKqNV7NhVW
        L+oxNowW2TASKrQ20kl8ABFAbSpA6yvblUhtekIdexuKbrIU6KWfuYThOpjsixkTG8rB
        4exj459MaVHbrr1A6lh4/okObYur7puEHzOtU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
        :content-type;
       b=ZCVnA58Ihy6ieJOdVf8YRMvVVGfo3JSkN6JtFGmzZSVzLi44Vc6KU1JD7H76+f36tA
        hsv816lZHhQe06MaBOquEkfcMFYlixO/OdQlj4PkTnEkTAv7A7lrr//HlRp4GsPhMDsI
        thu9L57fv16CkyIJLmJ7W9xbeei2a7SVQEBec=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.103.168.5 with SMTP id v5mr481670muo.77.1236251570973; Thu, 05 
     Mar 2009 03:12:50 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <D64BD5DA0B514468B4DFF7E431EF4FFD@walkergeriPC>
References: <D64BD5DA0B514468B4DFF7E431EF4FFD@walkergeriPC>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:12:50 +0000
Message-ID: <1ca3b4e50903050312o357f91ne9a4a79f9451f7d9@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Greetings from Graz
From: girloutthere0terry daniels <girloutthere02@gmail.com>
To: xxxi <xxx@xxx.at>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016369896ebbdab5204645d3fe5
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 2cbGeqNfeWU3CFh4jm1ngYErL0tsZg3v

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2009 um 20:17 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #46 - 05. März 2009 um 20:18

Mail ging wieder bei Google inline. Wieder nix mit einer brauchbaren IP!  Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #47 - 06. März 2009 um 01:50

Zitat:
Endlich gehts weiter und auch schon sehr verdächtig

Naja - verdächtig würd ich nicht sagen - das Spiel beginnt nun lustig zu werden.

Kannst Du Dir nicht mal bei mySpace ein Profil anlegen? dann haben wir ganz schnell ihre IP-Adresse

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #48 - 06. März 2009 um 07:11

Zitat:
Kannst Du Dir nicht mal bei mySpace ein Profil anlegen? dann haben wir ganz schnell ihre IP-Adresse  

ok, gemacht und was soll ich dann tun? Achja, irgendetwas einbinden in mein Profilfoto, oder so?

Hello my sweet Darling,

How are you 
 right as i write you this email i am crying , I have been going through a  lot of stress here at the airport and I've got  some bad news, I've been down with problems here at the airport. The problem is that the customs and immigration officials here concerning my Artifacts and Artworks. They won't grant me clearance certificates and documents to carry them out. They said I would need to obtain them and they charged me a fee that wasn't part of my intended budget. I didn't expect this  I am in feeling so sad , I am trying to find a way to solve this but no way …    I have tried to call my bank and haven't had any luck with it… There aren't any ATM's here so that take my card so I cannot access any of my funds from here…

I really don't know what to do now… I am so sorry I am disappointing you and I don't want to bore you with my issues. I don't know why every time something good is about to happen to me, something bad tries to take it away and the best part of my trip to africa was meeting you  i am crying right now my darling  because i need you and i have fallen for you and the best thing in my life right now  , I am looking forward to seeing you and spending time with you  and loving you my my darling but this problem is holding me back, i wish you were here to hold me and kiss me , i miss you so much . I don't know how solve this problem, but, just thought I Should let you know what was happening to me…i Will be online for a while, I hope all is well with you and I hope to hear from you soon..i need you so much my darling.i am scred and confused all i want  now is to be with you 

love in my heart for you

Terry
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. März 2009 um 07:18 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #49 - 06. März 2009 um 12:56

Zitat:
ok, gemacht und was soll ich dann tun? Achja, irgendetwas einbinden in mein Profilfoto, oder so?

Ich habe mal versucht einen kurze Bedienungsanleitung für das Feature zu verfassen (Fragen dazu bitte nur in dem Thread dort stellen)

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #50 - 07. März 2009 um 20:01

Hello my Dear ,
Thank you very much for your email and thanks for your care and concern ,i am really happy about this .well right now i dont now how to resolve this problem the only thing that can help me my darling is paying the customs fee, then i will  be able to collect my art work and the be able to come  back home..

thank you very much for your help i realy apprecaite it

kiss

terry

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Standort: Mantova
Antwort #51 - 07. März 2009 um 20:21

Zitat:
the only thing that can help me my darling is paying the customs fee

Endlich rückt sie mit der Wahrheit heraus! Mal schauen was es kosten soll...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #52 - 07. März 2009 um 21:00

Huntervill schrieb on 07. März 2009 um 20:21:
Endlich rückt sie mit der Wahrheit heraus! Mal schauen was es kosten soll...

Hab schon gefragt und hoffe auch das sie meine myspace Seite anschaut zwecks  IP Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #53 - 08. März 2009 um 08:14

Jaaaa, jetzt haben wir sie, sie hat auf mein myspace Profil geklickt Smiley

Zitat:

IP-Adresse: 212.100.71.10
Host-Name: 212.100.71.10
Browser/ Betriebsystem: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; Crazy Browser 2.0.1)

countryCode:NG
countryName:Nigeria
region:05
city:Lagos
latitude:6,4531
longitude:3,3958
countryCode3:NGA

Hello My Darling gerald,

Thank you very muhc for the email ,i just look at my space and i think your profile is nice and i like your picture on my soace its really big   and you have a smile of agentleman ,you also like to adventure like me ,i am happy that i met a  man like you ,you are so sweet gentle and a nice heart ,i just cant wait to leave this place and come back and be with you 

My darling what i  need right  now to  pay the customs fee is 500euros ,then i will solve this problem then take the next flight back to you my darling .i hope this is not  to much stress for you my darling ?? but not  to worry my darling i will refund you the money as soon as i get back

my darliing i just want to say thank you for you care and concern for me and thank you for helping me ,you are a sweet angle and i just cant wait to be with you 

kisses and hug 

terry

Immerhin stimmt es das sie jetzt in Afrika ist, ich könnte sie ja fragen auf welchem Flughafen sie festsitzt, in welchem Staat Afrikas.
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2009 um 12:59 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #54 - 08. März 2009 um 11:59

Allein die Zollstory ist schon hahnebüchen!
Mail kommt aus Nigeria:
Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:	  212.100.64.0 - 212.100.95.255
netname:	  NG-CYBERSPACE-990114
descr:	    Provider Local Registry
admin-c:	  JO638-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   JO638-AFRINIC
org:		ORG-CL3-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:	LIR-NG-CYBERSPACE-MNT
mnt-domains:    LIR-NG-CYBERSPACE-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   0.0.0.0 - 255.255.255.255

organisation:   ORG-CL3-AFRINIC
org-name:	 Cyberspace Limited
org-type:	 LIR
address:	  Cyberspace Limited
address:	  1 Olosa Street,
address:	  Victoria Island
address:	  Lagos
address:	  Lagos

Aber frag sie mal, wo das Geld hingeschickt werden soll!
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2009 um 12:01 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #55 - 08. März 2009 um 13:27

Zitat:
Thank you very much for your email and thanks for your care and concern ,i am really happy about this .well right now i dont now how to resolve this problem the only thing that can help me my darling is paying the customs fee, then i willbe able to collect my art work and the be able to comeback home..

Hmmm das ist für meine Begriffe ein wenig zu undramatisch - schade

Da sie eine in Österreich lebenden Geschäftsfrau ist, wird es ja wohl ein Geschäftskonto geben. 

Ich würde mich freuen, ihre Wiener Adresse zu erfahren, den Namen der und die Anschrift der Frau und der Firma sowie die Bankverbindung Zwinkernd

Ganz wichtig dann für unsere Raupensammlung hier die Kopie "ihres" Reisepasses.

Also geh wenn du magst bitte drauf ein (zum Schein) und sag ihr, dass wenn Du alle Daten und die Passkopie hast, ihr das Geld auf das Geschäftskonto überweist.

Wenn Du dann noch Lust und Nerven hast - wäre auch lustig ein Foto von "ihr" vor dem Zollschalter (vielleicht sogar mit Zöllner) mit einem Schild in der Hand "DEIN NAME .. pls help me" Zwinkernd Schade eigentlich dass Du nun nicht Dick Diddler heißt Zwinkernd

Auf jeden Fall wird sie Dir auch anbieten können mit den Zollbehörden Kontakt aufzunehmen - wir würden doch gern die Aufrechnung der Gebühren hier sehen - oder nicht? Laut lachend Durchgedreht

In dieser Situation ist alles gut, was hilft die Typen zu beschäftigen. Das funktioniert immer dann besonders gut, wenn sie hinreichend Hoffnung haben können, dass sie bekommen könnten was sie wollen Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #56 - 08. März 2009 um 13:55

Hello My Darling  Gerald,

Thank you very much for the email you sent me ,thank you very much for the care and concern once again you are such a sweet and nice man .well i have found a way you can help me send it and its through westernunion   www.westernunion.com you can find an agent near you there and send it to me here ,i am at the muritahla mohammead airport lagos nigeria here in africa .when you get to the westernunion office you give them my details and send the money .here are my details below

Name-terry daniels
city-lagos
country -nigeria
test question-who do i like
answer-Gerald

when you have sent the money at the westernunion office the will give you a code  number  which you will send to me and your ful name   ,that is wht i will use to collect the money at the westernunion office here ,

Thank you so much my darling for you help you are so sweet and your my angel

i hope to read your email again 

kiss and love 

terry
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2009 um 14:13 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #57 - 08. März 2009 um 14:58

Hab das jetzt mit dem Reisepass und dem Schild geschrieben, mal sehen ob sie darauf eingeht, sonst bekomme ich das Geld von meiner Bank nicht, weil ich ja arbeitslos bin. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #58 - 08. März 2009 um 15:35

Hello My Darling ,

Thank you very much for the email and thank you very much for the concern for  me that you show,my problem is that the customs officers have my passport and some of my personal documents and   they wont give it to me  untill i pay the customs fee.i did not have  a camera  with me  and i am at the airport here and no one can give me a camera here  all i am waiting  is just you my darling to help me so i can come home .i seearched my bag and i found my birth certificate and i will send it to you just for you to know .i dont give out such documents but because you are special to me and your my darling i will send it to you ..

my darling i know your are trying alot for me but you dont need show the man at the bank anything because it is your account and they should be able to give you credit because you are their customer and they serve you .

i really apprecaite what you are doing for me and i thank you so much

kiss and love

terry

Das mit dem Dokument ist wohl ein Witz, kann man ja rein gar nichts lesen, bei der Auflösung. ich hab ihr das jetzt geschrieben und gemeint das heutzutage es nicht schwer ist, jemanden mit einer Kamera zu finden.

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2009 um 11:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

walkergeri
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #59 - 08. März 2009 um 16:03

Die hat wohl nicht viel auf Lager....ich lasse aber nicht locker, mein Bankbeamter braucht das.

Hello My Darling

right here my darling this is airport  and no one give me camera everybody getting ready to board flight very busy place no one answer you here..i all i have is all i  give to you .or dont you trust me my darling?? 

kiss

terry
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2009 um 16:05 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema