Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lisa <JAustin008@gmail.com> <kmckey671@gmail.com> <JBrown8020@gmail.com> <shopgirl0208@gmail.com > <egovern765@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1023 mal)

ole
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Lisa <JAustin008@gmail.com> <kmckey671@gmail.com> <JBrown8020@gmail.com> <shopgirl0208@gmail.com > <egovern765@gmail.com>
14. Februar 2009 um 20:26

Neuer Aspirant...Wer will darf die Spiele beginnen lassen Laut lachend Laut lachend

Noch kein Reply erfolgt!

UPDATE! Reply erfolgt auf diese eMail-Ad: JAustin008@gmail.com 

Quelltext hab ich mir gespart,weil Scam als Spam

email-Ad:

Spoiler:
Änderung:
1° JAustin008@gmail.com
2° kmckey671@gmail.com
3° JBrown8020@gmail.com 
4° shopgirl0208@gmail.com 
5° egovern765@gmail.com

Betreff:
1° Hello there!!!
2° I would like to chat with you!
3° I will wait for your response...
4° Write me back as soon as possible!
5° Talk to your later!
6° Looking for pen pal friend!
7° Hope for your reply!

Absonderung: Smiley

Hello! I'm 29 and my name is Lisa. I hope my e-mail will find you in a good mood. I'm new to
this kind of communication, and I don't really know what should I do now. I sincerely hope
that you are looking for the same as myself. I am looking for friends and partner in my life
to share simple pleasures and to take off together the weariness and sadness from my soul
given birth by loneliness. I'm looking for a man who would become friend for me first of all
and who could go with me along the road of life, who could share common joy and build the
future with me. I do not know if it is really possible to find such a man this way. But
I know that many people who are not able to find even a little part of happiness in their
ordiary life, have found true happiness this way. I am happy where I'm now, and my life
is good enough, but happiness has no sense if you cannot share it with person close and
dear to you. I could say that there is no true happiness without other person. I would like
to learn about you and I hope that you would like to do the same. If you want to know more
about me, if something I said about is meaning anything for you, if you would like to share
it with me, please, write me to my personal e-mail address! I heard that for many people
use the Internet as an entertainment and some people use the Internet only to have fun.
But I have no desire to play games, I am serious and sincere in my words. I also believe
that whatever a person is seeking, they will eventually find it, and I am ready to take
my time to get to know someone before we consider going further. I am open to all kinds
of positive relationships. I will be glad to send you more messages and my pictures through
e-mail if you are really interested and if you will answer me. I will wait for your reply
with great impatience only to my personal e-mail: JAustin008@gmail.com

and if you will be really serious maybe we could be good friends.

P.S. This is my personal e-mail address: JAustin008@gmail.com 

Klopp-Vorlage: Smiley  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2009 um 17:40 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ole
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Re: Lisa <JAustin008@gmail.com> <kmckey671@gmail.com> <JBrown8020@gmail.com> <shopgirl0208@gmail.com > <egovern765@gmail.com> <gonewithawindme@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. März 2009 um 13:43

100% SCAM% Abflug.....
Das heißt hier wurde versucht die Herkunft der Mail zu verschleiern.

Absonderung:

Hello xxx! It is me, Lisa.
First of all I want to say Thanks the God that my e-mail address is working!!! I am very glad that you
could write me and I am happy to write you back.
I will write at least the most important things about myself here today. I could say that I want to find a
friend very much, but my desire is diluted with an absence of any experience in dialogue via internet.
But I am sure that time will help me and you could help me in it too (smile). As you already knew, my
name is Lisa. My nationality is russian. To be honest, I was afraid that you will not write me
when you will know my nationality and location. If I was right about you and this moment is unpleasant
for you I'll try to understand you. But I sincerely suppose that there are no borders, limits and distances
for a friendship. Besides that in the near future I will have opportunity to travel outside my country and
maybe we could meet each other and could be big friends or even ore... Who knows? That's why I want
to communicate with you, and I sincerely hope that you will be glad to have a female friend from Russia
too (smile). Have you ever been to Russia, xxx?
xxx, I am sure of that the presence of my image will make you look at it before you will read my
message, am I wrong? (smile). Well, I hope you will like my look. As you know I am 29 years old. My
height is about 170 centimeters and my weight is about 54 kilos. What measurement system do you use
in your country? Is it metric one as we have here? My birthday is May, 28 1979. And when is your
birthday? I have a University education and know English not bad besides my native Russian.
xxx, I am still not sure if you are really interested in dialogue with me or not. But before I finish, I
want to tell you that I have written to you not for fun. And though I had a strong desire to find a friend
via Internet, however I do not want to turn it simply into a game. I'm trying such communication for the
first time in my life, and this decision is a hard decision for me. I am a usual woman. I try to enjoy what I
have. But in my almost 30 years I know life enough to understand that happiness is not always defined
by things which surround us and which we have. I like my life, I have various things, - own apartment,
profession, interests and hobbies, I have heart and mind. But I would lie to myself if I would say that I
am happy, because not the material things make people happy. I very much want to have a man, a
partner and a friend first of all. I could not find mutual understanding which is so important for me. For
me friendship is above all because I think that the friendship is a base of any relations. I would like to try
to find out more about you. And I hope you are interested in our conversation not less than me. May be
we have a chance to learn each other, to become friends and maybe more, who knows? But if you think
that I am not worthy of you, if you have no desire to talk to me anymore, please, at least, write me
about it. xxx, assuming that you will write me again, may I ask you some questions? (smile).
Where is your home? Where you were born? What languages do you know? Do you like your work?
What are your interests? These questions could be banal, but wouldn't you like to know about me the
same things as well? (smile). And by the way, I will be glad to see your images! Thank you! I really hope
you want to talk to me and will give me your answer, will you? (smile).
With the best regards, Lisa.

P.S. I have figured out that Internet here has low-speed. So if you will send me images, please make its
size smaller, ok?

Quelltext:

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.181.143.14 with SMTP id v14cs81754bkn;
       Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:24:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.79.17 with SMTP id c17mr157114agb.3.1236198245259;
       Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:24:05 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <gonewithawindme@gmail.com>
Received: from n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.91])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 20si51646194gxk.119.2009.03.04.12.24.04;
       Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:24:05 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 68.142.237.91 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of gonewithawindme@gmail.com) client-ip=68.142.237.91;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 68.142.237.91 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of gonewithawindme@gmail.com) smtp.mail=gonewithawindme@gmail.com
Received: from [68.142.230.29] by n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2009 20:24:04 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.135] by t2.bullet.re2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2009 20:24:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp108.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2009 20:24:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 201839.7382.bm@omp108.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 6579 invoked from network); 4 Mar 2009 20:24:04 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (gonewithawindme@76.84.212.22 with plain)
 by smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 4 Mar 2009 20:23:58 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: vogz2vyf69RwwXglNpU0ZcaNQDwNnXcrI_4gqq6Q7vp9W4cSNLzKUtcmURYErIgoaArp07xX
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:19:39 +0300
To: Yannick <xxx@googlemail.com>
Message-ID: <1829821827.20090304231939@gmail.com>

Auflösung:

Mail wurde über die USA eingeliefert.
Das heißt hier wurde versucht die Herkunft der Mail zu verschleiern.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  cpe-76-84-212-22.neb.res.rr.com
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  76.84.212.22
OrgName:    Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID:	RRWE
Address:    13241 Woodland Park Road
City:	 Herndon
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20171

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:19:39 +0300