Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Gabriel <gabriel.2005gl@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com> <dulceatadezmeura@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <moghycry@gmail.com> <gabrielf1980@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <hot.gabi2005@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 12419 mal)

Suedwest77
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Freiburg
Gabriel <gabriel.2005gl@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com> <dulceatadezmeura@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <moghycry@gmail.com> <gabrielf1980@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <hot.gabi2005@gmail.com>
12. Februar 2009 um 15:08

Wow Smiley Do you know how happy I am ?? Smiley Why to tell you ? Smiley) Hmm Yes I will tell you why I am happy .. Smiley I come to the Internet Caffe , in the lunchtime (pause of eat from the work) .. I come and I buy something to eat a hot dog... and also I stay in front of the computer right now... and i open my e-mail and i see that somebody has write me .. Smiley) I am very happy beacause I recived a response from you... Do you know how happy I am ?? I see that somebody really write me... Smiley Thank you very very much for this... I think that me and you we will be in the future good friends if we will continue to write to me and you will not abandonate this... Griesgrämig( I hope really I hope to become good friends.. and I hope !!! That you will like me and we will become good friends... and also next time when I will come to the Internet caffe I will find a new e-mail from you with and you will tell me about you and i will tell you about me.. and maybe if you will have some question you should put me... beacause i will have some question and i will not ezit to ask you... Maybe sometimes your question it will need a little much time but I will responde you okay ?? Don`t worry about this ? Okay ? And don`t angry... womens are .. i need to say a little strange sometimes... you just need to have patient with them ... Smiley I think... Smiley I don`t know if I am true or not but ... I have tell you my idee No ? Smiley

I think I should tell you much about me ... beacause it will be easy to know how persone and what personality I have Smiley Please tell me you you like this  ? So i know that It is hard to describe and maybe for you it is hard too... So I will start today to tell you that I am a Blonde ! Smiley So i think you will not tell me and you will not joke that I am blonde beacause are many many jokes about blonde girls ? Smiley And i think everyone Know this... Smiley Are good jokes .. but i think are many jokes with cops and why not with blonde to.. we just need to laugh and to take this like jokes... No ?? So i don`t hink that the coloure of the hair tell us if we are stupid or not ... also many people in this days are not with natural coloure... I am true no ? Smiley So i don`t consider that blondes are stupid... no way Smiley)) But i should describe myself no ? SmileyI also sometimes change my colour to the hazel a little Smiley you will see from the pictures.. Smiley  So i tell you about the coloure of my hair and now I will tell you about my eyes.. Smiley Maybe you guess till now how coloure are my eyes Smiley) If not I will tell you Smiley Are sometimes black and sometimes brown like I say in the first email ... I consider that i don`t have nice eyes... or maybe the coloure it is not nice... Griesgrämig((( I have 180 Cm ... I am slim and Like much to smile , in fact I like to smile all the time and to be happy all the time ... I like to dress nice to be clean all the time and to set my hair nice ... And i like to have my nails clean and set it up ... 

About my friends i don`t have much friends... just poeple that I know and i don`t talk much with them... My friends are my parents and my family I consider good friends.. and why not I will tell you that I have one friend ... she is name is Roxana.. she is from the same age and we was colleagues at school and we keep meet .. we are going to drink a juice in town or to watch a movie... and now maybe I will have a friend and I hope you will be my friend... and we will can talk much things about this... like friends ...and i hope you will consider me your friend.. not not maybe soon... I don`t know... 

All people ask also about hobbies... hmm what can i tell you about this... I don`t have much hobbies In fact I loike much to swim.. and go go at the cinema.. I don`t collect nothing... and i don`t like to smoke or to drink .. Some poeples make from this a hobby and I don`t like this... I don`t try to smoke till now.. and about Alcohol i think that if you eat good a glass of wine it is okay... Not to much no ?? it is not good to smoke and to drink for our body... Griesgrämig( I hope you don`t do this and if you do this maybe i will help you to quit... okay ?? I also like to go at the cinema sometimes I go with Roxana , my friends , sometimes I go with my family at theater or opera here in my town ... hmmm also i like much to walk in park , but I think this it is not a habby it is just something to relax... No ? Smiley Maybe when we will meet first time... I dream right now maybe... we will walk a little in park I think all season of the year are nice to walk in park.. Is not it  ??? 

Thank you very very much beacause you tell me a little about your job... Hmm what can I see I think you have a good job... better like me and most payed.. i hear that in the other country.. that people call good country people are payed much much good that Romanian and they permit a lot of things.. Not like here ... Griesgrämig( For our salary it is expensive everything .. So you work much or less ? Smiley It is easy or not ? Smiley I wish maybe in the future if something it will happend with us to come at your work and to see how busy you are Smiley okay ?Smiley can I ? Smiley

Thank you for your picture that you send me i can see  and I think it is nice from you beacause you send me picture . Maybe you will send me some more. if you will want ... If not it is not a problem I will send it to you some pictures ... with me new Smiley) Okay ? I like much pictures . Thank you again . 

Also I have a hooby and I am joking when I say this.. it is my job... I am working like hmm i don`t know if in english the worlds it is good I am secretarial clerk ... or secretary... I am a secretary for my boss.. I work from 9 from the morning till ( in the night... and I have 1 pause to eat sometimes..  The firm it is "La Relu" SRL and it is a firm that ofer curier service... and also my boss have other firm... I don`t have a big salary .. So talinking about my work hmm I am sorry that I will need to finish right now my e-mail but My pause of eating it will be over soon Griesgrämig( And I will need to get quickly to work beacause sometimes my boss it is not so nice with us... So I hope you will like my e-mail and soon maybe you will write me a new e-mail and to tell me about you ... I hope !! I wish you a good good day !! Pa-pa in english Bye bye !

Bye bye !! Write me soon !!

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Return-Path: <gabriel.2005gl@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-ma04.mx.aol.com (rly-ma04.mail.aol.com [172.20.116.48]) by air-ma03.mail.aol.com (v121_r5.5) with ESMTP id MAILINMA034-8a4496ba4b4aa; Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:15:01 -0500
Received: from mail-gx0-f31.google.com (mail-gx0-f31.google.com [209.85.217.31]) by rly-ma04.mx.aol.com (v121_r4.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMA046-8a4496ba4b4aa; Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:14:44 -0500
Received: by gxk12 with SMTP id 12so2606297gxk.5
       for <xxx@aol.com>; Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:14:44 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to
        :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;
       bh=2hWjGCRwdLAzcnPUt2Ub9iBQE/NLVniaQ8Rch0AScDw=;
       b=CvlWRzUVLGeh82CvHgmOvP9Nct06nSzhh2zmIPPNYpCJfaV0QTlg6TXRfgpE55gXyV
        XII2cj0vaW9artTHDDT/f/THKi8YYClAztJKt5xrXTskACcjhgFM9nKGKFMVHAgM88x/
        JFoT6eSqHtHWSmMdlOvMG1jils+y3oZJwl5/c=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version
        :content-type:references;
       b=hBuVbApqsyizzzqcPUh7oWD8DGMnki/1kTqJSlTwxP0Hp1GMnGFPuyjIsFCYbsodAV
        EQds8VTuHLmcXQUeDd1cu5XhGf7uccIQNfPUhbinzk2RvxwaxrtQinO4ds32qKtqO9jD
        TtCj4LGJnK868jsvltPEACMAx6uKIZoPiwl/Q=
Received: by 10.151.39.21 with SMTP id r21mr10998249ybj.160.1231791283723;
       Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:14:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.54.2 with HTTP; Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:14:43 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID: <72e821e10901121214i71140342n54c29610c2e2530b@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:14:43 +0200
To: xxx@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hello from Romania...
In-Reply-To: <d17.3daff6e7.369bd471@aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_84875_32095305.1231791283716"
References: <d17.3daff6e7.369bd471@aol.com>
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.217.31
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:433876288:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d295.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2010 um 09:52 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ro10015 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Gabriel <gabriel.2005gl@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com> <dulceatadezmeura@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <moghycry@gmail.com> <gabrielf1980@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <hot.gabi2005@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Februar 2009 um 15:51

Zitat:
Received: from mail-gx0-f31.google.com (mail-gx0-f31.google.com [209.85.217.31])

Hier haben auch wieder ein Inline-Mail,
leider gibt der Header keine weiteren Infos her,
bitte weiterschreiben,

Date Zeit verweist auf die Ukraine/Rumänien

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:14:43 +0200

Zitat:

Ich komme mit dem Internet Cafe,
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2009 um 22:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Gabriel <gabriel.2005gl@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com> <dulceatadezmeura@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <moghycry@gmail.com> <gabrielf1980@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <hot.gabi2005@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Februar 2009 um 20:50

also hier gibt es was zu "gabriel.2005gl" auf uscamcheck.com

Smiley

Würde das bitte mal bitte jemand nachschlagen, der über ein Anonymisierungstool verfügt.?

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2009 um 08:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 12. Februar 2009 um 22:06

Zitat:
also hier gibt es was zu "gabriel.2005gl" auf uscamcheck.com

Smiley

Würde das bitte mal bitte jemand nachschlagen, der über ein Anonymisierungstool verfügt.?

Habe zwar kein Anonymisierungstool, doch habe ich dort trotzdem nachgeschlagen. Ergebnis:

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2009 um 08:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 12. Februar 2009 um 22:11

Habe dann auch mal Eduard verscuht. Es werden zwar viele Ergebnisse angezeigt, wobei die einzigen Gemeinsamkeiten der Name gabriel und die Herkunft galati und gmail.com waren. 
Ein weiterer Zusammenhang lässt sich aus den Angaben nicht zwingend nachvollziehen, ist aber wahrscheinlich.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2009 um 08:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 12. Februar 2009 um 22:12

@ Suedwest77

schau mal bitte auf diesen Report - die Art zu schreiben

Smiley

uscamcheck Scammer List G:
Gabriel gabriel.2005gl galati romania
Gabriel Capatina sweetg1983ro galati romania
Gabriel Capatina dulceatadezmeura galati romania
Gabriel Capatina pitipoanca galati romania
Gabriel Capatina gabitagirl galati romania

Alle "heißen" Gabriel und stammen angeblich aus Galati Rumänien
schau mal diesen Thread - sehr ähnliche Geschichte - hab das Gefühl das ist die selbe Factory

Smiley
Gabi / Gabby <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <gabigabi2006@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com>

Mir gefällt die Art zu schreiben etwas kesser und 
humorvoller  als die Y-O Artistinnen. Den Text hab ich phrasenweise getestet aber keine identischen Phrasen gefunden. sieht eher individuell aus - wäre aber echt ein wunder bei dem Volumen - vielleicht geben sich Nicolae und seine Brüder mehr Mühe als Vlad!?
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2009 um 22:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 13. Februar 2009 um 22:04

@ flutterbyKiss

Sind noch nicht so lange im Geschäft und vielleicht mit noch deutlich mehr Elan dabei! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Über kurz oder lang werden die wahrtscheinlich auch vor der Masse der Idioten kapitulieren und nur noch dumme Standardmails senden!
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2009 um 08:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #7 - 19. April 2009 um 08:41

Es ist mir einfach nicht verständlich, wie die Gute rund zwei Monate im NOSCAM-Bereich verweilen konnte und weniger verständlich ist es mir,
wie man bis Antwort #6 alles löschen konnte. Ich habe es aus dem Papierkorb herausgezogen. 
Die Gute ist seid 2 Jahren auf dem Markt und keiner hat es gemerkt.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2009 um 09:09 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 19. April 2009 um 21:51

Webmaster schrieb on 19. April 2009 um 08:41:
Es ist mir einfach nicht verständlich, wie die Gute rund zwei Monate im NOSCAM-Bereich verweilen konnte und weniger verständlich ist es mir,
wie man bis Antwort #6 alles löschen konnte. Ich habe es aus dem Papierkorb herausgezogen.
Die Gute ist seid 2 Jahren auf dem Markt und keiner hat es gemerkt.

Zitat:
schau mal bitte auf diesen Report - die Art zu schreiben

nun darauf hatte ich aufmerksam gemacht aber offensichtlich hat das nie zum verschieben genügt - am 13.04.09 war aber wie besprochen das Verfallsdatum abgelaufen - gut dass Sie nun doch noch vor der Versenkung gerettet wurde.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 23. April 2009 um 10:29

Bei delphifaq gibt es sie auch schon:

Smiley

Zwei Bilder von sechs aus deren Artikel:

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 14:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 01. Mai 2009 um 20:04

Uli schrieb on 23. April 2009 um 10:29:
Bei delphifaq gibt es sie auch schon:

Hach ist das nicht der von unserem Schweizer Mitglied jüngst zurückgezogene Post? - wie der da bloß hinkommt??  Augenrollen Schockiert/Erstaunt Cool

Erstaunlich ist wie der sich dann auch gleich noch entwickelt hat Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #11 - 02. Mai 2009 um 14:47

@ flutterbyKiss

Wenn der glaubt, er könnte uns verarschen, dann hat er sich gewaltig geirrt.
Zu was habe ich ein Archiv?? Glaubt der im ernst, ich lösche was???

Ja, ich lösche auch was........ nämlich ihn.......
So etwas macht mich sauer.

Einen Abklatsch von ddc605 brauchen wir nun wirklich nicht.

----- ANFANG des Nachtrags -----

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 15:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Girard
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 15. April 2009 um 09:14

Änderung:
I have been in contact with Gabriel Capatina since october 2008. I receive a lot of E-mails from her. 
Also E-mails where she was asking for money (flights to Switzerland, insurance, hotel at the airport, passport and so on). 
What I find strange is that on the 72 pictures I received from her, it is not the same person .....

Here you will find some "nice" messages from her :

Hello from Romania. I have your email address from russian euro date site .‏
De :  Gabi RO (dulceatadezmeura@gmail.com)   
Envoyé : dimanche, 19. octobre 2008 14:04:49 
À :  xxxxxx@hotmail.com    

Hello stranger !  : ) Thanks you very much because you have write me on the date site It was nice because I think there it is hard to talk and I think we need to pay for this. Here it is free Smiley No ? Smiley So thank you again because you have write me there on the dating site and give me your e-mail address It was nice from you to do this. And I am happy because I have your address and we can exchange e-mails and pictures and we will try to become friends and why not maybe lover because this is why I write you . 

So from where to start … I think I need to tell you that 2 mouth ago I find on the google this site and I don`t know how and I say to try maybe I will find some friends some people to talk via e-mails and to write them when I have time at the work or on I will come to the Internet Caffe.. very nice .. I subscribe like now and I start to browse the site… I put 1 pictures with me on the site and some people have write to me… some they ask about nude pictures some they ask from the first time about the mobile phone and some to talk via chats or something like that… I dislike this people and I don`t responde to them.. and I hope also that you will not be the same… about the mobile phone if I will know that you are interested about me and I will see that you are looking to make a relationship I will give it to you.. but give me some time please…  First time I decide to quit that site but I was talking with a man… and I fall In love and I have talk with him 1 mouth by e-mails and he call me for few time… but he quit talking with me.. and he tell me that it was marry and he have a wonderful children and etc… I don`t know but I was very hurt and I think it was a stupid if he have a family and he stay on the Internet to cheat and to make other people to fall in love…  : ((( it was a bad man… but we will talk about my past relationship in the other e-mails when we will know better because now I subscribe again and I wish to not find this type of people if I will not have luck I think that the story that I hear that people can meet on the Internet and they fall in love are just legends… 

Re: TE IUBESC MULT !!!‏
Envoyé : vendredi, 12. décembre 2008 15:56:15 
À :  Claude xxxxx (xxxxxxx@hotmail.com) 

Hi my lovely man ! Hy sweet man.. Kiss you sweet with good man... kiss you my baby boy Smiley) So you are a man or a boy ? Smiley) Does not matter this ... what matters is that you are my soul.. my wonderful soul... My wonderful man and boy... I belive on you i Belive in God.. and I hope God it will help me to make my dream.. a dream that I will be with you soon... I will be with you and I want this with all of my heart.. I hope GOd it will helps and the to me togheter soon.. and to to live togheter many many years... and to have wonderful memory to tell to the children to tell to the grandchildren... and we will tell them how we have meet how we will fall in love... how we write email to each other... maybe in the next 20 year the email it will not exist it will exist other things.... I don`t know.. it is so wonderful our story... a pure love story... and When I think at you sometimes like now it make me cry because youa re far away and I wish with all of my heart to be with you I smile because I know that you love me.. you are a good man.. I am a women.. we are togheter.. a good couple.. a good people that meet on the INTERNET... and they fall in love !! I love you with all of my heart I Love you and  every minutes from my life are dedicated to you .. only for you.. because I live for you.. I eat for you i sleep for you.. I want to be in a good healt for you... I Love you with all of my heart I Love you my sweetheart I Love you and my body belong to your body.. and my soul belong to you oyour soul belongs to me.. and I think that our soul.. have meet till now... I Love you with all of my heart I Love you baby and I will never stop to tell you this... I want so much to be with you... please forgive me that I cry a little now.. that some tears appear on my face... but are tears of love of happiness... and It will be see when we will meet on the first time... I will have tears of love and Happyness. it will be tears of LOVE... I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL OF MY HEART !! Kiss you sweet my lovely man.. I love you my sweetheart... Kiss you sweet with all of my heart... I wonder what you do now.. I wnder if you are happy with me.. i wonder if you have pains.. I wonder if youa re okay.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!! I LOVE YOU CLAUDE !!! I am very lucky that I have meet you we are very lucky that we have meet !!! I LOVE YOU WITH WITH ALL OF MY HEART !!!

Claude today I have a little good news baby ! Smiley Should I Let you to guess what good news I have for you,., I fac it was goo news for both baby and I am happy about this I am happy beacause today I recive the passaport from the offices of the Polices and also I finish the Insurance and the Healt screen. I Love you so much with all of my heart... I hope this good news it will come to you I have other bad news Griesgrämig But I don`t know how to tell you... the lawsfrom Romania say that the first trip I need to buy a ticket from Romania and also I need to have 600 EUR at me when I part first time to another country.. they want to see ,, the guvernment they want to see that we don`t go there to make stupid things or something like that.. I don`t need visa... that 600 EUR if you will send me I will need to give you back beacause I don`t need it.. I will need also tickets for the train to the Bucharest beacause there it is the near aiport... Otopeni airport... Griesgrämig I am a little sad about this...   

I will go to my grandmother this weekend .. again and again... I think it will be the last time when I go to my grandmother this year because my father belive that she will come with us here in Galati and it will stay in the apartament.. it will be very okay for us baby.. and I hope she will come beacause it is cold .. my father it will have a lot of work this weekend Griesgrämig(beacause she will need to secure the house... from there.. beacause we don`t know when we will come .. I think this year not .. my father it will talk also with a neighbors who live there by winter... my grandmother it will miss her house a lot... I really hope she will come beacause it is winter here even that we don`t have snow on the streets... and she it is a lonely women there in the vilage... and  my parents it will can go anytime there... in this season ... 

This weekend Romania it will have a visit from United State... a good man the it was mayor in 9 September 2001 on the New York... Rudolph Giuliani i hope I write corectaly... also it will be a ceremony and it is special invited... i greath man.. this is I understand from the TV... also it wil be more invted there. a greath voice that take the place of Pavaroti .."Costel Busuioc" a good voice .. sportives from Romania ... and a lot of celebrities .. like movie start singers.. and etc.. they will be 10 awards for the most important people from Romania.. that put this name of our country and people know about he country... I am not sure how to View translation you to understand... it is no so important.. Smiley) Okay ? Smiley I am so sorry...that I can not to tell you much... and my english it is limited in this moment Griesgrämig So sorry baby... 

Ohh baby it will be a big weekend again without you without you words Griesgrämig( I Love you so much and I wish I can be with you Griesgrämig(( I Love you !!

You will be fine in this weekend ?? Please promise me.. if something wrong or if you want to make something please do.. if you are upsad... please tell me.. if you don`t want to go anymore there.. and I think that I will not go please tell me.. I think my grandmother it will understand.. we are far away.. and we ned to talk I need to write you... I love you so much with all of my heart... Kiss kiss ki you sweet baby I don`t want you to be sad.. I want to know that youare happy I want to be happy.. and I want to make you happy all the time.. I Love you with all of my heart I Love you and I want to be with you Kiss you sweet my lovely man !!! I Love you with all of my heart !! Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss !!! I want to bve with you I want to be with you with all of my heart !! Please smile baby because Monday I will write you again !!! and I will not run from your life.. beacause you are everything that I want .. and with all of my heart I LOVE YOU CLAUDE !!!

Kiss you sweet baby !! I Love you with all of my heart I love you with all of my heart my sweetg man !! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART !!! Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss !!!

PLEASE DON`T BE SAD... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!! Kiss you sweet with all of my heart !!!BABY I NEED YOU I NEED TO BE WITH YOU !!! 

By the day I think it is time to tell you about me… I am Gabi my full name it is Gabriel I am from Romania (if you forget this) I have almost 25 year old . I born by 8 November 1983 so this year I will have 25 year old If I will make my Birthday I will invite you Smiley maybe I am not looking by 26 year old but this is my age… maybe I am looking and I think all womens can say that they want to look by 18 and 19 year old Smiley I am a simply women I am working I live in the apartament here in Galati with my parents .. and also I am single to parents I am the only children . My eyes are black sometimes I think are brown but I like to say that I have black eyes … also I have 180 cm tall and 55 kg . 
Like I say on the description .. and maybe I need to say that I am classical girl traditional a girl that like to go at the church and pray for my family and for a good life. I live and I was educated by my family with this and I don`t want to change this.. I want to be simply and to live and to be affraid by God.. the bad people don`t have affraind by God I think.. because what they do they come back … 

I want to say that I am sorry for my English I learn this in school and maybe I don`t write you to good but when  I talk with you in real maybe you will not understand something: ) I am joking and we will see this in the future maybe ? : ) And I hope you will not get crazy when you don`t understand something… if I will not understand something I will ask you to tell me about to know what you did .. I think everything it is important.. in this life . I will try to write you almost everyday if you will be seriouse and you will write me.. I will try to know everything about me and my family friends etc to see what persone I am and I will try to send you also few pictures but please don`t tell me to send you nude pictures because I will not do this also I don`t have a camera all pictures that I will send you are make it with a friend camera but talk soon about my friends no ? : ) I hope ! 

Now I will wish you to have a nice day and maybe this e-mail from me it will make you happy and to smile ! Have a nice day and if you will decide to write me back I will reply you again !

Re: ‏
Envoyé : samedi, 15. novembre 2008 18:52:44 
À :  Claude xxxxxx (xxxxxxx@hotmail.com) 

Offffff baby Griesgrämig( i am so sorry Griesgrämig( I press send button i make a mistake and now I have write you again... I start again to write you an e-mail again. So sorry for this It was a little fun  maybe you will see now 2 email from me and you will feel happy this it will be my long e-mail not the first one... sorry about this... I was starting to apologies beacause in the last email i have told you much things and I was a little vulnerable.. And i feel quilty about this beacause sometimes I am very very vulnerable beacause I have tell you that I like you much... maybe you will you laugh when you recive this maybe you will not think that the love can exist over the Internet... I don`t know... but i read all emails from you and i think that you are such a good man...I am sorry that I am vulnerable... But i was sincery very very sincery... and I have tell you my feelings to you... I was very very sincery... and i feel a little quilty... i don`t know maybe mans need to tell this to women or maybe now things change... I just whant to be true with you and sincery and honest... I am happy beacause of this...

Today I come to the Internet caffe to write you again ... It is nice outside and i think i like to write you much... Smiley I drink also a bottle of mineral wather... and i will not eat nothing today... maybe beacause i am in love ? i don`t know... 

I hope Claude! you don`t get upsad Griesgrämig( Please don`t get upsad beacause I don`t want to be upsad beacause of me.. i know that you are a good man... If i will upsad you much please tell me and I will appologies my self...  Griesgrämig( Please with all of my heart please don`t get upsad beacause I don`t have good intetion Griesgrämig( Sorry....

What i have tell you that I like you much and whtat I have write you I tell you from all of my heart and i was very sincery with you and I think in every relationship and if we will start a relationship I think we need much trust ,      
a lot of confidence and if we will be togheter I will always have trust on you... and I think you have tell me the true till now... i need to tell you much I think that i want to tell you something I think that i fall in love ... Griesgrämig( I think that I LOVE YOU !!! I think that I love you much and what I think today that I like you I think that it is much in my heart i think it is Love that it is true feelings and i think that I love you much... Please tell me that you feel again..maybe I am vulnerable right now... i think that many many mans when hear that the women say that she say that he love them they tried women bad .. but i think that you are not of this type of man beacause I think that you are a seriouse man and honest one .. i think you are a gentleman and you really really know to treat a women... I Love you so much Claude !!!! I love you and i am not affraind to tell you this... 

I check about what I will need to come and visit your country in fact to travel to your country . I will try also to check in the other places to see this . So I understand from the Agency of Traveling , Transport and turism that to travel in your country I will need just to have a passaport avaible that it is posible to make it at the Police Office that make the passaports . Also I need to have and ID and I have this . The passaport cost me 120 EUR and it is simply to have it in 1 week . And I can make it here in Galati . I will need also an Insurance when I fly to you that cost 150 EUR and for this I will need to make a healt screen that cost me 100 EUR .I am so sorry that it is so expensive to travel in your country Griesgrämig from my country Griesgrämig I wish I can have this money Griesgrämig I can`t make this beacause my salary it is short and I help with my family a little to keep the apartament good and to have to eat.. Everything it is expensive here Griesgrämig

I love you baby I love you so much and I need to go now beacause my time here on the Internet caffe it is almost over Griesgrämig(( I will send you pictures with me and I want to see pictures with you i want also your love too.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!

I Love you baby Claude!! I love you with all of my heart... please if you will can tell me that you love and you will think that our relationship it will not work Griesgrämig( Please tell me... I will understand i will understand that we are far away and maybe on the Internet are much girl much beautiful like me much nice.. I want to tell you again that I LOVE YOU !!!

Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss !!!

Kiss you sweet !!!

In fact, this young lady tries to get money from different mens. I have found out that she send nearly the same messages > she just change some word. She uses a lot of "Baby Boy" > so she is sure that she will not send one message with a wrong name ....

I HAVE NOW DECIDED TO IMMEDIATELY STOP ALL CONTACTS WITH HER. FOR ME, SHE IS DANGEROUS

AS THE PICTURES ARE NOT OF THE SAME PERSON IN COMPARISON WITH THE MESSAGE RECEIVED BY OTHER PEOPLE. WHO IS THE RIGHT GABI ???? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 15:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #13 - 15. April 2009 um 09:18

Änderung:
@ Girard

First of all  Smiley here in the Anti-Scam-Forum  Smiley.

Off Topic KommentarWhat we need is to have the email-header of the mails.If is possible for you,than you can post it here  Zwinkernd.

If you have problems to get the header from the email,than ask me Zwinkernd.I will try to find a solution for you.

Zitat:
Hello from Romania

Zitat:

I really don't know,if that is the right place here for 'her'.....
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 15:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Girard
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 15. April 2009 um 09:21

Änderung:
Here are some pictures of Gabriel Capatina from Galati - Romania

She looks different as on messages sent to other people

Question : who is the right Gabriel Capatina ????

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 15:09 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema