Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Olga <vatyedna@rambler.ru> <lovelysoul24@gmail.com> <lovelysoul15@gmail.com> <bwsoul@gmail.com> <infiniteheart77@gmail.com> <sadartashka@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 17295 mal)

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Standort: Mantova
Re: Olga <vatyedna@rambler.ru> <lovelysoul24@gmail.com> <lovelysoul15@gmail.com> <bwsoul@gmail.com> <infiniteheart77@gmail.com> <sadartashka@gmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 10. Februar 2009 um 17:37

@ Internett

Schneid "Vlad" die Eier ab!

Antworte bis zum "Geht nicht mehr" und erzähle ihm die gleichen Lügen wie er Dir!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Re: Olga <vatyedna@rambler.ru> <lovelysoul24@gmail.com> <lovelysoul15@gmail.com> <bwsoul@gmail.com> <infiniteheart77@gmail.com> <sadartashka@gmail.com>
Antwort #16 - 14. Februar 2009 um 09:15

Hab ich doch glatt was in der Mail-Box vergessen! Ich hatte nicht geantwortet.

Mail:

Hello how are you doing my angel? I hope, what at you it is good?
I again and again receive your letter, and I am glad, that I can
To write to the person who lives very far. At us now autumn,
Time when from trees is disappeared with foliage, weather
Warm and while solar, but it already comes to an end, it will be fast winter and there there will arrive colds.
I shall tell to you about me.
My period of the childhood was very beautiful also oars, mine
Parents have paid to me the big attention. I the only child in family, and
Hence, I have no brothers and sisters.
My formation was not absolutely accomplished I refused much that I wished to study and it was interesting to me. Because formation for money and I could pay only for

receptions of my direct trade. And on receptions of formation of additional subjects that were interesting to me at me there was no money. I very much wished to study economy

and a computer but had no such opportunity. I visited 2 additional subjects because they were free-of-charge. I studied psychiatry and English language. Studying of English was

one of my most favourite hobbies.
Now it is a little about my parents.
My mother Belief works in children's to a garden, the manager. My father Alexander has died when to me there were 8 years. he was the fireman. Has died on work when

rescueed from fire
The little girl. It has rescueed the girl from fire, but itself has died. he has received very strong burns and has died in hospital. To me always very painfully to recollect it. When

similar things occur to your close people it remains for all life. Possibly therefore I have decided to work as the doctor the doctor that I could help people.
You now know some details about my life. Now I shall tell about my hobbies at leisure. I in target days like to be on fresh air, or to visit a sports hall, for that to watch my figure. I

like to dance, but I do it very seldom. Sometimes with friends and colleagues we leave on the nature,
We enter into a wood, and there we do shish kebabs, or we collect mushrooms and berries. From music preference to such big musicians as Bethoven. I like its products " the

Lunar sonata " if you did not hear necessarily
Listen to it. I enjoy classical and music. But I can listen to any music. I choose music from mood. Still I very much like composer Meri-koni, I love its product under the name « the

lonely shepherd »
I even tried to write verses to the childhood but I have left it. Possibly I shall send you some my products if it valid will be interesting to you. I already spoke, that I do not love,

vainly waste time, one of my hobbies is kitchen, I like to prepare.
I love (you have possibly heard about it as Russian pel'menis.
This very tasty dish. I also can prepare
To you and a Ukranian language borshch. It really very tasty dishes which concern to our national kitchen. But except for it I prepare for pies and I take a great interest in gathering

of recipes of various salads.
My mother speaks, that I can be the good cook and I can earn good money somewhere in restaurant.
But I have chosen for me directly absolutely other work. I work as the doctor  you already know it.
I write letters to you from the house, I have received a computer in a gift from my fellow workers, my mum and friends. All of them contain have combined money, and have

bought to me it on my last birthday when to me 27 years were executed. Unfortunately in Russia not rich people, and only at such age, can have a computer. And one month ago

our house have connected to the cable Internet, and now I can write to you letters.
I also shall give my address on which I live with my mother.
You can see it. The country Russia, city perm Karla Marksa
21 street, apartment 124.
Possibly in me the address as my mother wishes to change an apartment
And I yet have no home telephone number as soon as we to move I shall inform you my new phone number
On cheaper for payment will exchange, but I in any case shall inform
To you about it.
On it I shall finish the letter
And I shall wait tomorrow for your letter.!
Your friend olga
P.S. In this letter I send you also my photos
, That you really knew, that I am real.
Your new friend Olga will wait from you for letters! "

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <vatyedna@rambler.ru>
Received: from mxb.rambler.ru (mxb.rambler.ru [81.19.66.30])
     by xxxxxx.net (b1gMailServer) with ESMTP id 0032CDF5
     for <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>; Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:55:57
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8FC361B7E7C
     for <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>; Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:55:47 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from comp (unknown [92.255.242.17])
     (Authenticated sender: vatyedna@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id C2985621C0F
     for <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>; Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:55:33 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:53:12 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.00.6) Business
Reply-To: vatyedna@rambler.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <4625090093.20090210185312@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re[5]:
In-Reply-To: <b4b6c4dabd4ead8d5b9bcd71770730e8@xxxxxx.net>
References: <23d928a74c57bbcd9bee84c66bae37d2@xxxxxx.net>
<426575734.20090207190359@rambler.ru>
<f8d42e79cedec49706896446d0591790@xxxxxx.net>
<53887656.20090209154653@rambler.ru>
<b4b6c4dabd4ead8d5b9bcd71770730e8@xxxxxx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------67611A1B63D2B8"
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2010 um 10:45 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #17 - 14. Februar 2009 um 09:22

Zitat:
Studying of English was one of my most favourite hobbies.... My mother Belief...

Dann sollte sie oder ihr Vlad nicht die Translator Seiten verwenden, denn da wird immer aus Вера (Vera) Belief...

Zum Seitenanfang

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #18 - 14. Februar 2009 um 16:34

@ Huntervill

Mail kommt aus der Scammerbrut-Hochburg Y-O.  Laut lachend

P.S.: Ich liebe Y-0.Hoffentlich bekommt die Scammerbrut dort mal wieder was auf die Klötten... Durchgedreht

Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  92.255.242.17
inetnum:    92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:    Enterprise customers (PPPoE)
admin-c:    ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:   ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:   RAID-MNT
role:     Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:    12, Lenina st. , 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
phone:    +7 8362 210035
fax-no:   +7 8362 210035
e-mail:   noc@yola.ertelecom.ru
admin-c:    SMS68-RIPE
tech-c:   ALB49-RIPE
tech-c:   AVA89-RIPE
nic-hdl:    ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-ERTHOLDING

Spoiler:
Zitat:
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:53:12 +0300

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Internett
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Dabei ist alles...

Standort: Planet Erde, Zentraleuropa
Antwort #19 - 15. Februar 2009 um 17:12

Hmm, ich glaub ich mach was falsch - mir hat sie nicht automatisch geschrieben.

Mal sehen, ob ich auf meine Mail hin nun dieselbe Antwort wie Huntervill erhalte.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2009 um 17:14 von Internett »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Antwort #20 - 15. Februar 2009 um 17:28

@ Internett

Dein Fehler ist wahrscheinlich dass Du zuviel schreibst!

Schau mal, meine Antworten an es:

Hi,

I send you a pic, if you like it answer me!

Hallo Olga,

verstehe leider nicht was Du schreibst Du!

Tschüss

Servus Olga,

ich versteh nur Bahnhof!

Das Bild häng ich auch noch an!

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2009 um 21:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Antwort #21 - 15. Februar 2009 um 17:44

Und das ist die Antwort auf .....Bahnhof!

Mail:

Hello my darling
I wish to congratulate you on February, 14th in the afternoon enamoured
I am very glad to receive your letter. I with big excitement looked forward to hearing from you but now I have calmed down and is very happy
The nobility that you want that between us serious relations developed. I am happy because now I understand, at me is
You my darling who seriously is interested in me as the woman, we we shall melt more and more native people. I spoke with
Mum about you. I told to it about that that I feel to you. It is certainly glad that in my life has appeared the man. But it
Concerns to you with care. she speaks, that this all so is not real, because between us the big distance and we
To time met personally. I have told it, that I completely trust you, and very much I want will meet you. Mum has told that
Let all will be as goes and has wished that we have really found love and were happy.
In last letter I spoke that I want that between us there were serious relations. That these relations were in equal
The rights. I am very glad to that that your opinion similarly to mine. It seems to me that between us there is "string" which connects
Us the general interests, our search and the general features of characters. I think that we not when we shall not argue, ours
Opinions will be always similar. If there will be any disagreements, I shall always try to concede to you, because
I consider that the man should be the leader in relations. But I hope that you to not awake to abuse my trust.
I trust that you very good and lovely person, and not seconds I do not doubt of it. I am very happy that we with you have got acquainted
. I am ready to jump and shout in all throats, that I know most lovely and good men in all Universe, and this the man
My close friend, you my lovely prince!!!
When two people have sympathies and the love is born, I know, that this big and light feeling. I know, what not all
People can love each other, understand, feel the partner. Often happens, that people speak I love, and after the first
Disagreements completely cease to keep in touch. It means, that they have not been enamoured. Because when is
The present love, between 2 people, they not when cannot leave each other, they always will be together. I very much want that
I and at you had such, big, strong love!!! I do not want, that you spoke me words as, " I love you ".
If you do not awake are confident it. It very much big and strong words. Which should be very responsible,
Before the partners. It can be spoken only when you feel that your partner, the unique person with whom
You wish to be a number all the a life. I peep to you these words because I very seriously concern to you. You know,
What can I love you? But love a long part of mutual relations between the man and the woman.
And also as pleasures of time, also the love demands on itself special the approach.
And it is necessary to approach to it with additional care and care.
I wish to ask, you had a love in which you were confident on 100 %? I hope for your sincerity.
  I wish to tell about my former relations with the man from Russia. We very much for a long time were familiar from school. But ours
Dialogue was not close. In many years we have casually met in city. I walked with the girlfriend, and they walked with friends.
So our company was united. We became all to a bowl and a bowl to meet. Then I have grown fond of it, and it spoke that loves me.
We made big plans for our joint further life. It spoke that loves me and I trusted it. It it is very frequent
Walked with the friends. It occured all to a bowl and a bowl. I trusted it. But then to me have started friends to speak, that
See it{him} in the company with other girls. It spoke, that or simply familiar or that they say lies it. I continued to trust it.
And there was such case. I have seen it with the girl. They went and kept for hands. Both of them were drunk. They send{have left} from a bar.
I have approached to them and have asked, that this such. But the girl began to be rude to me and to shout at me. It did not know that I its girlfriend.
Then I have explained who I such. And it has told, that too its girlfriend and there are they to more floor of year. Then I have seen
Its friends, they have melted and laughed at me. I have begun to cry and have left. After that, I not to time did not see it, and I do not wish to see.
I am no time did not think that such history can happens in my life. After that has passed some years, I have forgotten all this and not
I like to recollect.
Now I finish the letter and I shall look forward to hearing from you
Elena which checks to you deeply sympathy, my darling waits from you letters
  Gently whole you. Olga

Quelltext:

Spoiler:
     by xxxxx.net (b1gMailServer) with ESMTP id 0033B85E
     for <xxxxx@xxxxx.net>; Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:50:20
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0A7E61B9E7F
     for <xxxxx@xxxxx.net>; Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:44:32 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from comp (unknown [92.255.242.7])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0075D621C3C
     for <xxxxx@xxxxx.net>; Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:44:21 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:43:12 +0300
Message-ID: <8049130093.20090215134312@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxxx van Beidelschwinga" <xxxxx@xxxxx.net>
Subject: Re[7]:
In-Reply-To: <315eba79bde0abe10a2cfa328e21105b@xxxxx.net>
References: <23d928a74c57bbcd9bee84c66bae37d2@xxxxx.net>
<f8d42e79cedec49706896446d0591790@xxxxx.net>
<b4b6c4dabd4ead8d5b9bcd71770730e8@xxxxx.net>
<4625090093.20090210185312@rambler.ru>
<315eba79bde0abe10a2cfa328e21105b@xxxxx.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dieser "Vlad" arbeitet im Vollsuff:

Zitat:
Now I finish the letter and I shall look forward to hearing from you
Elena which checks to you deeply sympathy, my darling waits from you letters
  Gently whole you. Olga

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #22 - 15. Februar 2009 um 17:52

@ Huntervill

Hehehehe,Du hast ja mein Standardbild genommen Durchgedreht Durchgedreht  Smiley.Davon wird 'sie' bestimmt ganz rattig Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend. Smiley

Huntervill schrieb on 15. Februar 2009 um 17:44:
Dieser "Vlad" arbeitet im Vollsuf

Was dachtest Du denn Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Mail aus der Scammer-Hochburg Y-0.

Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  92.255.242.7
inetnum:    92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:    Enterprise customers (PPPoE)
admin-c:    ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:   ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:   RAID-MNT

role:     Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:    12, Lenina st. , 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
phone:    +7 8362 210035
fax-no:   +7 8362 210035
e-mail:   noc@yola.ertelecom.ru
admin-c:    SMS68-RIPE
tech-c:   ALB49-RIPE
tech-c:   AVA89-RIPE
nic-hdl:    ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-ERTHOLDING

Spoiler:
Zitat:
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:43:12 +0300

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2009 um 17:55 von ole »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Internett
Scam Warners

Dabei ist alles...

Antwort #23 - 16. Februar 2009 um 23:54

Ich kann dem nur Zustimmen, auf meine Mail an Olga hat eine Nadya geantwortet (und das inklusive der WU-Wunschliste!):

Hola dear
The darling at you, all is good? How you feel today? I hope, that at all of you is excellent, because I very much love you and I love
To receive your letters 
And I know, that you really knows me and like to receive my letters.. 
I very much wish to be all more close and more close to you mine the darling. I think that there is no such person who 
One would like to be. You so do not think? I do not know such person who would not like to love and be favourite also. 
I trust in
Love, I believe, that such feeling as love is capable, to destroy mountains, to build dams, to dry up the rivers. Love it
Very much strong feeling. But it as well dangerous feeling because because of love, very often it is blind love. The person 
Loses common sense. In history there were many wars, on which man went for the sake of love to women. In ancient Russia men 
Caused each other on duel, for the sake of the woman. It is very a pity, that now men in Russia have ceased to be present knights,
And became drunkards. I do not love violence, and I do not like wars for the sake of love. But it will be pleasant to any woman to know, that at 
It{Her} there is a man who loves it, and is ready to make for the sake of this love a feat. Who can protect it in case of danger. 
I deeply sympathize with you, and I wish to consider you mine as the knight my defender. It is very a pity, that to our relations still
Far before. Because we at all to time did not see us personally at a meeting. I think that I fall in love with you but my love
It is not strong on 100 %. I am afraid to fall in love strongly you, and then to suffer from not mutual love. But I feel that you very much 
Are close to me. I very much wish to be near to you. But my love requires time and for you, while this time 
Has not arrived. I ask you a pardon if I something has offended you  
I ask to understand me because for me love this deep feeling. 
It not simple words and therefore to love the person time is required. Time does us by adults, our intellectual 
Actions.
Together in due course we grow old, but in the same also time leave past, and our year Happens so time treats,
Heals our wounds, including soul of a wound. Happens, when you wait. I speak it because at me is big 
Desire to meet you. I very much wish to arrive to you. But it now is not possible because of a problem of money. 
My dear I already for a long time to submit the application for the visa and I can receive it without problems to me it is necessary to pass interviews only.
You the nobility that I not the rich woman and I cannot one everyone will do to me your help is necessary
I approximately to look how many money to us it is necessary for to arrive to you
It is necessary for me of money for registrations of the visa
What to live in hotel in Moscow
What to book a ticket in two ends
Are necessary money for receptions the insurance
On tickets up to Moscow
On the conclusion of the contract about round firm
This all approximately leaves in 1450 euro 
Me to not suffice 700 more euro
You can the help to me in 700 euro?
If you can the help to me that here is how I to make
My dear is such western union these are postal orders
I trust in the present love. In love which not that cannot break. 
Today we talked to mum about you much! It speaks that I our acquaintance have strongly changed me. But it 
Still is afraid to trust you completely. I try to speak it as much as possible about you that it trusted you more. 
And my age becomes more senior than my year. In it to year to me 27 years will be executed. This round, but I even to present I am afraid it.
I very adult woman and me am very lonely without you. I very strongly wish to be as soon as possible with you beside. I would like
To feel you beside with me. To feel your heat and love. I wish to be near to you and not when to not leave you. 
I wish to live near to you my love. It is very a pity that now not probably.  
I shall be wait for your letter. Your sincere Nadya waits for your letter!!! 

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxxx@yahoo.de via 217.12.10.152; Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:10:18 -0800
X-YMailISG: L5VHWOSDv4tN_RJbxFHHOMGW2DK2l0WOjXiYAry6FEE-
X-Originating-IP: [81.19.66.33]
Authentication-Results: mta192.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.33  (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.33)
 by mta192.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:10:17 -0800
Received: from comp (unknown [92.255.242.20])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4073A84440
     for <xxxx@yahoo.de>; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:10:16 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:09:01 +0300
Message-ID: <531838609.20090217010901@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxx" <xxxx@yahoo.de>
Subject: Re: weekend mail
In-Reply-To: <A9884B80189346DF82591E87CE11FD3A@asusv1v>
References: <07568AFCDE3E44D08B516FCD3686384F@asusv1v>
<16626559093.20090207190342@rambler.ru>
<057EBA326E5F4268886B43CE3E0D2220@asusv1v>
<158892546.20090209154658@rambler.ru> <A9884B80189346DF82591E87CE11FD3A@asusv1v>

Code
Alles auswählen
IP address:  92.255.242.20
Land der IP Adresse:  Russian Federation  
IP Bundesland: Mariy-El
IP Stadt: Yoshkar-ola
IP Breitengrad: 56.636902
IP Längengrad: 47.871101
ISP:  ER-Telecom
Organisation: ZAO Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
Lokale Zeit: 2009-02-17 01:51  

Zitat:
It is very a pity, that now men in Russia have ceased to be present knights,
And became drunkards.

Ob Olga versucht, den russischen Männern den Vodka wegzutrinken?? Das würde jedenfalls ihre Erinnerungslücken erklären, was den eigenen Namen angeht. Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2010 um 10:43 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Antwort #24 - 17. Februar 2009 um 00:01

@ Internett

Ob Tippse oder Vlad selbst, ich glaube die Sauffen alle!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Olaf
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #25 - 17. Februar 2009 um 00:55

Vlad muß wirklich saufen,das hat er bei mir auch schon gemacht oben stand der name richtig und unten hat er seinen "eigenen"namen falsch geschrieben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Antwort #26 - 17. Februar 2009 um 00:58

Die Nachtschicht ist total besoffen!
Soeben reingekommen?

Ich schrieb:

Re Darling,

lass mir meine Ruhe!

Gute Nacht Zicke....

Mail:

Hola dear
The darling at you, all is good? How you feel today? I hope, that at all of you is excellent, because I very much love you and I love
To receive your letters
And I know, that you really knows me and like to receive my letters..
I very much wish to be all more close and more close to you mine the darling. I think that there is no such person who
One would like to be. You so do not think? I do not know such person who would not like to love and be favourite also.
I trust in
Love, I believe, that such feeling as love is capable, to destroy mountains, to build dams, to dry up the rivers. Love it
Very much strong feeling. But it as well dangerous feeling because because of love, very often it is blind love. The person
Loses common sense. In history there were many wars, on which man went for the sake of love to women. In ancient Russia men
Caused each other on duel, for the sake of the woman. It is very a pity, that now men in Russia have ceased to be present knights,
And became drunkards. I do not love violence, and I do not like wars for the sake of love. But it will be pleasant to any woman to know, that at
It{Her} there is a man who loves it, and is ready to make for the sake of this love a feat. Who can protect it in case of danger.
I deeply sympathize with you, and I wish to consider you mine as the knight my defender. It is very a pity, that to our relations still
Far before. Because we at all to time did not see us personally at a meeting. I think that I fall in love with you but my love
It is not strong on 100 %. I am afraid to fall in love strongly you, and then to suffer from not mutual love. But I feel that you very much
Are close to me. I very much wish to be near to you. But my love requires time and for you, while this time
Has not arrived. I ask you a pardon if I something has offended you
I ask to understand me because for me love this deep feeling.
It not simple words and therefore to love the person time is required. Time does us by adults, our intellectual
Actions.
Together in due course we grow old, but in the same also time leave past, and our year Happens so time treats,
Heals our wounds, including soul of a wound. Happens, when you wait. I speak it because at me is big
Desire to meet you. I very much wish to arrive to you. But it now is not possible because of a problem of money.
My dear I already for a long time to submit the application for the visa and I can receive it without problems to me it is necessary to pass interviews only.
You the nobility that I not the rich woman and I cannot one everyone will do to me your help is necessary
I approximately to look how many money to us it is necessary for to arrive to you
It is necessary for me of money for registrations of the visa
What to live in hotel in Moscow
What to book a ticket in two ends
Are necessary money for receptions the insurance
On tickets up to Moscow
On the conclusion of the contract about round firm
This all approximately leaves in 1450 euro
Me to not suffice 700 more euro
You can the help to me in 700 euro?
If you can the help to me that here is how I to make
My dear is such western union these are postal orders
I trust in the present love. In love which not that cannot break.
Today we talked to mum about you much! It speaks that I our acquaintance have strongly changed me. But it
Still is afraid to trust you completely. I try to speak it as much as possible about you that it trusted you more.
And my age becomes more senior than my year. In it to year to me 27 years will be executed. This round, but I even to present I am afraid it.
I very adult woman and me am very lonely without you. I very strongly wish to be as soon as possible with you beside. I would like
To feel you beside with me. To feel your heat and love. I wish to be near to you and not when to not leave you.
I wish to live near to you my love. It is very a pity that now not probably.
I shall be wait for your letter. Your sincere Nadya waits for your letter!!!

Spoiler:
     by xxxxxx.net (b1gMailServer) with ESMTP id 0033F326
     for <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>; Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:05:21
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id C0F9E1C8910
     for <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:30:20 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from comp (unknown [92.255.242.20])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id ED14B8443C
     for <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:29:49 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:09:04 +0300
Message-ID: <1761841828.20090217010904@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re[9]:
In-Reply-To: <f842b866f2576a6e30f18af6933675d3@xxxxxx.net>
References: <23d928a74c57bbcd9bee84c66bae37d2@xxxxxx.net>
<f8d42e79cedec49706896446d0591790@xxxxxx.net>
<b4b6c4dabd4ead8d5b9bcd71770730e8@xxxxxx.net>
<4625090093.20090210185312@rambler.ru>
<315eba79bde0abe10a2cfa328e21105b@xxxxxx.net>
<8049130093.20090215134312@rambler.ru>
<f842b866f2576a6e30f18af6933675d3@xxxxxx.net>

Man beachte: Zitat:

Bilder gibts wieder keine! Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Zefix!Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Oisa nacha pack mas, auf gehts beim Schichtl! Roadrunner..........
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2010 um 10:41 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Internett
Scam Warners

Dabei ist alles...

Antwort #27 - 17. Februar 2009 um 10:20

Hihi, meine Mail wurde 3 Sek. eher verschickt... Laut lachend

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:09:01 +0300

Zitat:

Kein Wunder, dass da derselbe Müll drinsteht, wurde ja über dieselbe IP (92.255.242.20 - Details siehe #23)versandt. Somit dürfte auch dieselbe Pappnase vorm Bildschirm gesessen haben!

Dass es keine Bilder gibt, ist doch verständlich: Olga ist krank, darum schreibt Ihre Freundin Nadya, und die hat den Bilderordner nicht gefunden! Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2009 um 10:22 von Internett »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Internett
Scam Warners

Dabei ist alles...

Antwort #28 - 17. Februar 2009 um 10:54

Es sieht so aus, als hätte "Olga" sich entschieden, von nun an "Nadya" zu sein.

Zitat:
hello  my dear Nadya-hope for that that we shall be together

(Nein, das ist kein Ausschnitt - das ist der komplette Mailtext! Der/die/das war wohl in Eile, denn Einzeiler aus Russland sind doch sehr ungewöhnlich... Augenrollen )

Vielleicht hat Vlad gerade keinen Pass mit dem Namen Olga zur Hand und muss daher umdisponieren. Laut lachend

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxxx@yahoo.de via 217.12.10.149; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:16:10 -0800
X-YMailISG: CNzrRf22DDQUJ50gjc4Ci0NMOaRzW0w-
X-Originating-IP: [81.19.66.27]
Authentication-Results: mta108.mail.re2.yahoo.com  from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=rambler.ru; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.27  (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.27)
 by mta108.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:16:08 -0800
Received: from comp (unknown [92.255.242.5])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id D5DBF621C6E
     for <xxxx@yahoo.de>; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:16:07 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:16:07 +0300
Message-ID: <4341864953.20090217121607@rambler.ru>
Subject: Re: What's going on here?
In-Reply-To: <55CA4ECC22D543738EED02DEBF7C3233@asusv1v>
<158892546.20090209154658@rambler.ru>
<A9884B80189346DF82591E87CE11FD3A@asusv1v>
<531838609.20090217010901@rambler.ru> <55CA4ECC22D543738EED02DEBF7C3233@asusv1v>

Code
Alles auswählen
IP address:  92.255.242.5
Lokale Zeit: 2009-02-17 12:54

Meine Antwort: Sorry, but I don't know any Nadya.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2010 um 10:39 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Internett
Scam Warners

Dabei ist alles...

Antwort #29 - 17. Februar 2009 um 14:54

Aaaah.... nun gibt's die Aufklärung - die nächste Kurzmail aus Russland ist eingetroffen:
Zitat:

hello  my dear nadya is hope for that that we would be together
It I Olga

Nadya hofft also, dass Olga und ich zusammenkommen - ob da als nächstes dann die Bitte kommt, für die beiden armen Mädels die Reisekosten zu übernehmen?

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxxx@yahoo.de via 217.12.10.154; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:56:37 -0800
X-YMailISG: IwlM
X-Originating-IP: [81.19.66.33]
Authentication-Results: mta332.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=rambler.ru; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.33  (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.33)
 by mta332.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:56:37 -0800
Received: from comp (unknown [92.255.242.0])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9F280844CE
     for <xxxx@yahoo.de>; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:51:36 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:51:36 +0300
Message-ID: <10943993671.20090217125136@rambler.ru>
Subject: Re: Are you a little bit confused?
In-Reply-To: <9F2F0FCBA54846449CCC60D5F3157A78@asusv1v>
<158892546.20090209154658@rambler.ru>
<A9884B80189346DF82591E87CE11FD3A@asusv1v>
<531838609.20090217010901@rambler.ru>
<55CA4ECC22D543738EED02DEBF7C3233@asusv1v>
<4341864953.20090217121607@rambler.ru>
<9F2F0FCBA54846449CCC60D5F3157A78@asusv1v>

Und da sich bei der IP derzeit immer nur die letzte Zahl ändert, ist es natürlich sehr schwer zu erraten, woher die Zeilen stammen... Augenrollen

Zitat:
IP address:  92.255.242.0 
Lokale Zeit: 2009-02-17 16:52 

Wobei ich bei der IP-Abfrage gerade mit Erstaunen festgestellt habe, dass ich offensichtlich 90 km von hier entfernt eingeloggt bin. Schockiert/Erstaunt

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2010 um 10:38 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema