Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Albina <kisagulakova@rambler.ru> <kisagulakova@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 10013 mal)

lonelywolf
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Stuttgart
Albina <kisagulakova@rambler.ru> <kisagulakova@mail.ru>
02. Februar 2009 um 18:50

Meiner Meinung nach kommt diese Mail nicht aus Kazan, sondern aus Moskau, oder?

Hello xxxxx! I am glad to write you my first letter on your mail box! How your affairs today? All is normal

? I am glad to our acquaintance and from your permission I will a little tell about myself - I was born in the city

of Kazan, Russia May, 15th, 1981, me of 27 years. My work - the teacher in elementary grades, I work since 2003, 

right after the university terminations. I never loved very noisy companies, but I very much like sincere, direct 

talks with people well familiar to me. I have no a lot of familiar, but I have some good girlfriends with whom we 

sometimes during week-end sit in cafe. In the winter I sometimes skate. I very much love an active kind of sports, 

especially run. Sometimes during week-end we with the girlfriend run on street. Still I love swimming, but I float 

much less often, than run on street.

xxxx, I had some unsuccessful relations which did not become serious, that my former men were very thoughtless, 

and their relation to me did not suit me. We had very different sights at many aspects of life. 1,5 years I search for the man, 

which really serious.

I plan to find the man who on advantage will estimate my sincere, external and internal qualities which will love me in the future. 

To me 27 years and I think, what I already have completely ripened for family creation, but unfortunately my preferences to the man 

very serious and consequently I cannot while to find my Second half, but it is possible you?

As to my linguistic stock I do not know any other languages, except English and Russian. I studied English language at school 

and is profound at university and I think, that have achieved certain success as I not bad speak in English.

I like to cook food, and many in delight from my preparation. My firm dish, this meat in French. I prefer to use as vegetative, 

natural, and boiled food and meat, I not the vegetarian, but also not the cannibal! (Joke) Most of all I like to drink tea with 

a camomile, it is very tasty and it is absolutely harmless to health.

Till the recent moment I did not search for the love in the Internet. Usually I tried to get relations in a real life, 

but my attempts were unsuccessful, the majority of men in Russia which surround me, do not want serious relations, but 

only flirtation and sex. Many men in Russia abuse alcohol and even drugs, it is a problem of all Russia. It does not suit me, 

therefore I have decided to search on the Internet, and I do not regret. Because has got acquainted with you and now 

I wish to learn about you more, it is possible you and there is the one who is necessary to me. I wish to ask you, what 

period your longest relations lasted? Whether there were you in any foreign countries? You appreciate what qualities more all in girls?

On it I while finish my letter, I with impatience will wait for your answer if I certainly still interest you.

With the best regards, Albina!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Albina gulakova <kisagulakova@rambler.ru>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: LqHuUFP5NRmsJh7h
Received: from maild.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.33]) by bay0-mc5-f7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Mon, 2 Feb 2009 07:30:15 -0800
Received: from localhost (unknown [92.255.242.37])
     (Authenticated sender: kisagulakova@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 912478449C
     for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Mon,  2 Feb 2009 18:30:03 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:16:09 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) UNREG
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <3010232014.20090202181609@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxxx" <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello!!!)))))
In-Reply-To: <559FED432C594E488B61F898AB7FFF0A@superman3>
References: <559FED432C594E488B61F898AB7FFF0A@superman3>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------1192416342F9178"
Return-Path: kisagulakova@rambler.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Feb 2009 15:30:16.0255 (UTC) FILETIME=[25F3DCF0:01C9854B]

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2019 um 15:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Re: Albina <kisagulakova@rambler.ru> <kisagulakova@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 02. Februar 2009 um 18:57

@ lonelywolf

So wie es aussieht kommt sie aus Y-O:

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  92.255.242.37
inetnum:    92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:    Enterprise customers (PPPoE)
admin-c:    ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:   ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:   RAID-MNT
role:     Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:    12, Lenina st. , 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 18:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 03. Februar 2009 um 07:37

Bevor sie aber in den öffentlichen Bereich abwandert, sollte sie sich noch äußern, ob sie noch in Kazan wohnt oder nach Y-O umgezogen ist.

@ lonelywolf
Frag sie mal nach den weiteren Lebensumständen. Frag sie doch mal nach ihrer Arbeit in Kazan als Lehrerin, was das so für Kinder sind, ob auch Disziplinprobleme undsoweiterundsofort. Lehrer sollen es ja bei uns nicht einfach mit den Kindern haben.
Mensch, was waren wir doch brav!!!
Smiley       Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 17:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 03. Februar 2009 um 20:57

@ Uli 

Ich werde sie mal fragen. In meiner letzten Mail hatte ich sie gefragt, ob sie vom Internet-Cafe schreibt (wegen BAT)
aber leider hat sie nicht auf diese Frage geantwortet:

Hello dear xxx! I AM AGAIN glad to WRITE to YOU! Today I had very sated working day, and I only was released 45 minutes. I think, that you understand me. My today's working day has turned out very heavy. 
And I was late on work. Mine dear friend xxx, I very seriously have got tired today, but in spite of the fact that I so work much, I for what will not refuse my calling - to learn small and defenceless children!!!! 
And to help people it is necessary disinterestedly, such is credo of the present teacher.
I really very active person also conduct an active way of life.I wish to find vital companion for family creation - the reliable, responsible, kind and loving man who will make me happy which will love and respect me with which I will feel the fragile woman who is under reliable protection! I wish to have also near to me such man who will be reliable, fair, tender under the relation to me which will love children which will be gentle and careful near to which I will feel under reliable protection! It also should possess sense of humor and be able to amuse me when to me it is sad.
I in relation to the partner will be the careful, true, loving woman! If I love the person - I give it all: caress, charm, the beauty. 
Which person I love will mean for me ALL!!! I very much do not love insincerity in relations, mistrust, and also the disrespectful relation to me, these 3 negative lines are the most defining for me. 
At least you are perfectly located to me and you very frank person xxxx ! I appreciate it.
I had in the past some relations, but it not that it is necessary for me, those men were too thoughtless, and they are not worthy me! Serious relations at me were with one person and 2,5 years lasted, at first it beautifully looked after me, it was at university, it was more senior me for 2 years, but the more I learnt it, the more strongly we kept away from each other, we had the different interests, different friends, it was very reserved with me, did not devote me in the secrets, and for me honesty in relations - very important component. Eventually I have ceased to trust it, and then both of us have come to opinion, that it does not approach for me, as the future husband, and I for it as the future wife (he has told, that more walking woman who adores discos, clubs, various parties is necessary to it, he did not want quiet home life). As a result we have dispersed from it about 1,5 years ago acquaintances and now we do not support any relations.
xxxxx at you very interesting work!!! I to wish to speak to you that for me the man of age does not matter what. The most important thing that it would be betrayed and loved me, never betrayed and understood me!!!
And still than the man is more senior that it more reliably and with it I will feel protected, as behind a stone wall.
xxx send me please a photo of the the son, I very much to wish to look on your son!!!
Mine dear friend Wolfgang tell to me still please how you live? How there passes your day? How you have a rest? How there has passed your childhood?
I still would wish to write to you more, but unfortunately at me still affairs much on the house, therefore I while finish this my letter and with impatience I wait for your letter.
        Regards, Albina!

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Info: 9m+QaBTxMRDhAWHB
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by bay0-mc4-f10.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Tue, 3 Feb 2009 06:44:43 -0800
Received: from localhost (unknown [92.255.242.63])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 938AB621C55
     for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Tue,  3 Feb 2009 17:44:33 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:44:29 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional
Message-ID: <495074837.20090203174429@rambler.ru>
To: xxx <xxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello!!!)))))
boundary="----------11D3E922B93A30F"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Feb 2009 14:44:44.0419 (UTC) FILETIME=[F4108530:01C9860D]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 17:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 03. Februar 2009 um 21:31

lonelywolf schrieb on 02. Februar 2009 um 18:50:
Meiner Meinung nach kommt diese Mail nicht aus Kazan, sondern aus Moskau, oder?

dann doch eher "oder"  Durchgedreht

Der verwendete Text wurde schon früher einmal in einem Scamreport veröffentlicht

Smiley Anastasia <nastenkasy@gmail.com>

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2009 um 16:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #5 - 03. Februar 2009 um 21:45

Na ja, ehrlich gesagt kommt sie aus der Hochburg Yohskar Ola:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  92.255.242.63
inetnum:	  92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:	  ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:	    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:	    Enterprise customers (PPPoE)

Nur die Zeitzone passt nicht so richtig. Ob hier von der mitteleuropäischen Zeit ausgehen?
Zitat:
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 17:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 03. Februar 2009 um 21:50

lonelywolf schrieb on 03. Februar 2009 um 20:57:

Received: from localhost (unknown [92.255.242.63]) (Authenticated sender: kisagulakova@rambler.ru) by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 938AB621C55 for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Tue,3 Feb 2009 17:44:33 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:44:29 +0200 müsste +0300 sein

Lookup IP Address: 92.255.242.63

General Information:
Hostname: 92.255.242.63
ISP: ER-Telecom
Organization: ZAO Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL

Geo-Location Information:
State/Region: 45
City: Yoshkar-ola

Server 92.255.242.63 ist blacklisted (7x)
Smiley

Der Text der 2. Mail bleibt unbeanstandet Zwinkernd konnte leider keine analogien finden 
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2009 um 16:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #7 - 04. Februar 2009 um 18:47

Auf dem Bild It_I.jpg (66 KB | 0  ) die sollte doch langsam jeder kennen.

Spoiler für Admin:
Chef, wie schaut es mit einer Lohnerhöhung aus? Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2009 um 16:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Flower of the Orient
Scam Warners

AbgeschlaFFt und ausgebuFFt

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Antwort #8 - 04. Februar 2009 um 19:03

for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Tue,3 Feb 2009 17:44:33 +0300 (MSK)

Das Geheimnis steckt hier.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2009 um 16:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #9 - 04. Februar 2009 um 19:10

Flower of the Orient schrieb on 04. Februar 2009 um 19:03:
for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Tue,3 Feb 2009 17:44:33 +0300 (MSK)

Das Geheimnis steckt hier.

Alles klar

Die Verschiebung zur Koordinierten Weltzeit (UTC) beträgt somit +0300 (MSK, Moscow Time)
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2009 um 16:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 04. Februar 2009 um 19:43

† Rais † schrieb on 04. Februar 2009 um 18:47:
Auf dem Bild It_I.jpg (66 KB | 0  ) die sollte doch langsam jeder kennen.

Spoiler für Admin:
Chef, wie schaut es mit einer Lohnerhöhung aus? Zwinkernd

Spoiler:
Maximal ein Rechtschreibfehler mehr, den Du behalten darfst, nachdem Du ihn gefunden hast! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2009 um 16:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 04. Februar 2009 um 21:31

Na dann ist ja alles klar! Scheint ein absoluter Profi-Scammer zu sein:

Good day my darling xxxx! I am glad to write to you again! I am happy, that we become close.
It is very pleasant to me to read your letters and to write to you. I only have returned recently from work. 
I dear, would be known by you as I have got tired … … … Today one my boy on change between a lesson have very strongly fallen and have broken a head... First aid was necessary to cause and it have brought in hospital. 
As it is a pity to me it, after all it still such small and defenceless... I very much to worry about it and even to cry. xxxx I think to you it will be interesting to learn about my food allowance and my daily routine. I wish to tell to you about it in more details xxxx usually for a breakfast I eat porridges - buckwheat, rice, pearl-barley, semolina, wheaten, I try to alternate porridges that constantly there is something another and not to repeat it very often. Also I eat in the mornings an apple and a pear or other fruit. 
I almost do not eat bread to behave in a tone! Certainly darling xxxx I very much love sweets and I can name myself the fan of sweets, but I all the same try to eat them in moderate quantity, therefore as I have already told, I prefer fruit as in them natural sugar contains! At midday I eat soup - from cabbage, or from a red beet with a meat small amount, and also mashed potatoes with salad from cucumbers, a tomato or some other vegetables! For a supper I drink only kefir as kefir cleans a stomach and an intestines and improves digestion! As to spirits I do not use them, only champagne or a wine small amount on any holiday. 
And in general I negatively concern alcohol. I very much like to drink tea - especially with mint or a camomile, and also water-melon and lemon! Good tea positively influences health, therefore I drink tea and it very much is pleasant to me!I do not use coffee, caffeine which contains in coffee fatally influences the person, therefore I at all do not use some years coffee! Usually I go to bed at 23:00-24:00, and I wake up in the morning at 07:00 usually. Unfortunately on viewing of TV I have not enough time, but usually I look only news, or sports programs, and also concerts!
I very much like to observe films to a cinema, usually I visit a cinema of times in a month! 
Dear xxxx promise to me, that if we will be together, we will look films! I love all I see - horror, a comedy, a short story, a serial, a melodrama. As to music it accompanies me constantly, even now I listen to music, basically this musical radio which I include in the morning and I listen to it throughout all day, when I houses.My darling xxxx I live with my mum in apartment which consists of a hall, bedrooms, kitchens, bathing. My apartment small on the size, but it is comprehensible enough to me at the price of utilities.
Until I not married, I live with mum. Probably in the future I will live absolutely in other country? 
My parents have divorced, and mum brought up me one, I have received remarkable education and my mum always gave me the best! I think, that my mum has helped me to become the good person, and I am very grateful to it for it!
We were not rich, but mum always tried to give me the best. I do not have native brothers and sisters, except children of the father, but I do not communicate with them and there is no time them did not see, therefore I do not consider as their my relatives so it is possible to believe, that I also was the only child in a family.xxx from your permission I have to you some questions - what formation and where you received?
Whom did you dream to become in the childhood (trade)? What do you think of foreign love? 
You trust in it or your wife necessarily should be from your country? How for a long time you try to find the love in the Internet and there were at you successes or unsuccessful attempts in it? It would be very interesting to me to receive answers to these questions, mine dear xxx.
xxx I train children from the first on the third class. Yes the school is as to Kazan. xxxx yes I write from the house. I write verses. I very much like to write verses. There is no I never was abroad.
My darling xxxxx on it I while finish my letter, I with impatience will wait for your letter!
With the best regards, Albina!

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MQ==
X-Message-Info: nc8k4++50Faoyitc
Received: from maild.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.33]) by bay0-mc8-f2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Wed, 4 Feb 2009 06:55:37 -0800
Received: from localhost (unknown [92.255.242.41])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id EE4AE84417
     for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Wed,  4 Feb 2009 17:55:13 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:41:28 +0200
Message-ID: <1291632920.20090204174128@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxx" <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hi dear ))))
In-Reply-To: <5905CE7F172745D08A1E46797AE07B8B@superman3>
References: <495074837.20090203174429@rambler.ru> <5905CE7F172745D08A1E46797AE07B8B@superman3>
boundary="----------F5140B32D27180A"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Feb 2009 14:55:38.0324 (UTC) FILETIME=[A43C4140:01C986D8]

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 17:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 04. Februar 2009 um 21:42

Post kommt weiterhin aus Y-O 

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from localhost (unknown [92.255.242.41])
inetnum:	  92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:	  ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:	    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:	    Enterprise customers (PPPoE)
admin-c:	  ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:	   ETHD12-RIPE
remarks:	  INFRA-AW
mnt-by:	   RAID-MNT
source:	   RIPE # Filtered 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:41:28 +0200
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 17:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 08. Februar 2009 um 11:21

Sie gibt immer noch nicht auf:

Hello dear xxxx!!!!!!
What happens??? Why you do not write to me??? I wait every day for your letter. At you something has occurred??? I worry. 
Write that all well.
I miss....
Albina.

P.S.xxxx you could give me the phone number with a code the country and the
city that I could call you. I hope you will be glad to hear my voice.

Spoiler für Header:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Info: tEsMzzT498UP2ey+
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by col0-mc1-f21.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:54:16 -0800
Received: from localhost (unknown [92.255.242.38])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id EC7F4621C42
     for <xxxxxx@hotmail.com>; Sat,  7 Feb 2009 21:54:14 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:52:48 +0200
Message-ID: <1557047325.20090207215248@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxx" <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: AW: Hello!!!)))))
In-Reply-To: <5905CE7F172745D08A1E46797AE07B8B@sxxxx>
References: <495074837.20090203174429@rambler.ru> <5905CE7F172745D08A1E46797AE07B8B@sxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Feb 2009 18:54:16.0302 (UTC) FILETIME=[79A790E0:01C98955]

Zitat:
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  92.255.242.38
inetnum:        92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:          ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Enterprise customers (PPPoE)
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 17:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 14. Februar 2009 um 00:02

lonelywolf schrieb on 08. Februar 2009 um 11:21:
P.S.xxxx you could give me the phone number with a code the country and the
city that I could call you. I hope you will be glad to hear my voice.

kleiner Tipp - hübsche kleine Telefonnummer von sparruf.de - kostenlos ist eine Nummer aus 069 (ist das nicht ffm? die Gespräche kannst Du kostenlos auf Deinen Skype umleiten oder mit einem flatrateanschluss "übernehmen" aber auch weiterleiten was jedoch gebührenpflichtig ist.

kannst aber auch eine Nummer in Deinem Ortsnetz beantragen - ist aber auch kostenpflichtig.

gleichzeitig mit im Packet eine Faxnummer in Cottbus und AB - fax und aufgezeichnete Anrufe gehen dann per e-mail an Dich.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema