Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lidia <lady-russia09@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1647 mal)

Smartie
Ex-Mitglied

Lidia <lady-russia09@rambler.ru>
24. Januar 2009 um 18:48

Eben bekam ich ne Mail, die fast identisch ist mit dem "Muster" auf 
http://www.no_way.com/letter.asp?id=3723. ;
Mein Scammer schreibt:

"Dear XX
My name is Lidia Sinitsina. I live in Russia. Me have invited in marriage agency in cafe in St-Peterburg city. Now I have a chance to get acquainted with you through dating agency. This is a new way for me to meet people so I am not sure where to start, but I will try. This agency has good reputation in our city They make model business also. But I do not want to be a model. I want to find good foreign husband.  ( I am 24 y.o. ). I know, that a lot of deceit exists in Internete, but I am not from them of number

A bit about me: First of all, I'm young russian girl, who wants to change the life, wants to love and to be beloved. I'd like to meet the Gentleman, strong and clever man, who can make me happy and to which I will present my heart and soul.My height is 170cm, weight is 53kg. I live with parents. I have one older sister Elena, she is marriage and lives in Lyon, France with her husband ( french on a nationality ) and with a little son Alexander, he is 2 y.o (my sister son). I am an ecologist as my sister. This year I have finished University. During last 5 years I lived and studied in city St-Peterburg. Now I work at a very big factory in our city, I love my life and my work. At my free time I like to draw. I draw for a long time and rather well. I like classical music and the opera, but also ballet. I have been playing the piano since I was 5 years old, also wanted to become a pianist.

I always was interested in cultures of other countries, many cultures and religions intrigue me. I am fond of learning of English language. My other interests in include traveling, sports, and I love to cook.  I often will cook a gourmet dinners outside for my friends and just enjoy the evening talking, eating good food. I am very active and enjoy doing anything that's different and fun. My friends describe me as intelligent, easy going, active, adventurous, caring, fun, and with a good sense of humor.  I also consider myself loyal, respectful, passionate, and very romantic. I have very good freinds, but now I have no most intimate man. I feel the two people together should be soul mates and partners in life.  Do you know what I mean? Each person should respect and trust each other completely.  I hope this gives you a better idea of the kind of person I am. My personality is very honest and dependable and I am looking for a soul mate who I can trust and care for the rest of my life...

I love life. I try to enjoy every moment of it whatever it brings. I am an optimist and I believe that I can control my life. I want to find happiness and I am sure that I will. I have the easy-going character, I love to communicate with people and I feel that people enjoy the communication with me as well. I am kind-hearted and open, sometimes romantic and dreamer. People who don't know me well find me very mysterious lady, they say I have a special charm... . But I can't be judge here. I seek for man who is trustworthy, intelligent and with the sense of humour, who is independent and feels confident in his life. Appearances is not of great importance for me, soul of the person is much more important. I think that the main thing that I want to see in my Man is having the same values in life that is happy family and children and warm relations with them.

But first of all I need someone I can give all of my love and who will also love me honestly. I want to feel the warmth of mutual understanding, the heat of deep love, the fire of passion, and finally, the everlasting gladness of my own family!

I would love to hear more about you, your life, and what you are looking for in a woman.  How would your friends describe you? I hope to hear from you soon and learn more about you.  My email address is lady-russia09@rambler.ru to ask me any questions you like. Take care. Send your photo
Lidia"

Received: from [81.19.66.30] (helo=mxb.rambler.ru)
by XXXXX with esmtp (XXXXX)
id 1LQfTL-0000C9-00
for XXXXX; Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:10:40 +0100
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id A73861BD3B4
for <XXXXX>; Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:10:39 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from microsof306e5c (unknown [83.149.3.51])
(Authenticated sender: lady-russia09@rambler.ru)
by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 033A98443F
for <XXXXX>; Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:10:37 +0300 (MSK)
Message-ID: <86F39CDF86B1432F909A858570EA5E20@microsof306e5c>
Reply-To: <lady-russia09@rambler.ru>
To: <XXXXX>
Subject: Hi, my name is Lidia
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:06:55 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_115C_01C97E24.A1D9AE90"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5512
Sender: lady-russia09@rambler.ru
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2009 um 15:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Lidia <lady-russia09@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 24. Januar 2009 um 19:18

Also bisher kann ich noch keinen SCAM erkennen. Die Angaben in der Mail sind eigentlich bisher korrekt.
Einlieferung der Mail auch korrekt. Angabe einer Agentur wird durch Outlook eigentlich bestätigt.
Wäre interessant zu wissen, um was für eine Dating-Argentur es sich handelt.
Wäre da der Brief auf Stop-Scammers nicht, könnte man es für real halten.

Argentur-Abzocke, geschickt eingefädelt.

Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  83.149.3.51
addr-out:   ip-83-149-3-51.nwgsm.ru

inetnum:    83.149.0.0 - 83.149.7.255
netname:    MF-NWGSM
mnt-routes:   MNT-MF-NWGSM
tech-c:   MMS101-RIPE
mnt-domains:  MNT-MF-NWGSM
descr:    North-West Branch of OJSC MegaFon Network.
admin-c:    OAY-RIPE
tech-c:   OAY-RIPE
mnt-by:   MEGAFON-RIPE-MNT

person:   Oleg A. Yurlov
address:    Oleg A. Yurlov
address:    115035 30, Kadashevskaya emb.
address:    Moscow, Russian Federation
phone:    +7 926 2002314
fax-no:   +7 495 9801939
e-mail:   OYurlov@MegaFon.RU
nic-hdl:    OAY-RIPE
mnt-by:   MEGAFON-RIPE-MNT

person:   Modest M. Sokolov
address:  "North-West Branch of OJSC MegaFon"
address:  44 Lit.A, the 7th line, Vasylievsky Island,
address:  St. Petersburg, 199004
address:  Russia
phone:    +78123294767
e-mail:   mms101-ripe@yandex.ru
e-mail:   mms101_ripe@yahoo.com
e-mail:   modest@nwgsm.ru
e-mail:   sokolov.m@nwgsm.com
nic-hdl:  MMS101-RIPE

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2009 um 19:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 24. Januar 2009 um 19:52

@ Administrator

schau mal Smiley

Spoiler:
IPv4-adress:  83.149.3.51
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2009 um 19:53 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 25. Januar 2009 um 18:55

Zitat:
@ Administrator

schau mal Smiley

Spoiler:
IPv4-adress:  83.149.3.51

Die IP-Adresse wird dynamisch sein und daher wohl zeitweise auch Nichtspammern und -scammern zugewiesen werden!

Auch der Eingangsbrief ist noch kein wirklicher Hinweis auf Scam. Es kann die allgemeine Startmail der Datingagentur sein. Klarer wird die Geschichte erst werden, wenn die Folgemails genauso sind.
Trotzdem denke ich schon, dass sie hier in diesem Bereich richtig ist! Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass eine wirkliche Datingagentur nicht mit einem professionellen Mailingprogramm arbeitet!
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Januar 2009 um 18:56 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #4 - 20. Februar 2013 um 05:49

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden