Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Veronica <veronica_0x3@yahoo.com> <veronica_0x1@itimes.com> <veronicajay@mail.com> (Gelesen: 5896 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Veronica <veronica_0x3@yahoo.com> <veronica_0x1@itimes.com> <veronicajay@mail.com>
18. Januar 2009 um 14:16

Post von kostenlos-verlieben    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hallo
Mein Name ist Veronica, ich bin groß
und sexy sucht junges Mädchen, nach
Lesung Ihr Profil, werde ich gerne eine
Beziehung mit Ihnen, können Sie
schreiben
mich an
veronica_0x3@yahoo.com
können wir damit beginnen, von dort aus,
auch ich Ihnen mein Bild, ich werde
mich
warten, denn ich habe etwas sehr
Wichtiges zu sagen, Sie kümmern und
viel
der Liebe,
Gott segne
Veronica

Aha, "Chicken George" ist wieder aktiv und will meine sauer verdienten Sesterzen ernten.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Eine kurze Recherche mit google verrät, dass diese Kleine schon im arabischen Raum und in Großbritannien aufgetreten ist.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 23:04 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10173 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Veronica <veronica_0x3@yahoo.com> <veronica_0x1@itimes.com> <veronicajay@mail.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Januar 2009 um 18:18

Die arbeiten schnell - leider wieder die alte Story    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dearest, 
 Thanks for your mail, I  will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, I am Miss Veronica Yormie 24 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Johnson Yormie the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, he accuse my father of coup attempt.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fatherʼs File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term  business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6, 700, 000.00 in a Bank  with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
 Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transfered. I  will attach my picture in my next mail.

Yours Sincerely,
 Veronica

Wenn die schon in der ersten Mail mit den Bildern spart, wie soll das erst werden, wenn ich  Smiley sehen will.   Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

IP 41.208.186.61

Wie immer Sonatel aus dem Senegal
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2010 um 17:27 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Veronica <veronica_0x3@yahoo.com> <veronica_0x1@itimes.com> <veronicajay@mail.com>
Antwort #2 - 18. Januar 2009 um 19:13

Versuch mal ein paar Bildchen zu bekommen. Werde sie mal dahin verschieben, wo sie hingehört!
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2010 um 17:27 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 20. Januar 2009 um 12:00

Razor Buzz schrieb on 18. Januar 2009 um 18:18:
Iwill attach my picture in my next mail.

Na da bin ich aber gespannt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2010 um 17:28 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #4 - 22. Januar 2009 um 18:44

Mit diesem Minibildchen soll ich "Chicken George" seine alte Story abkaufen?   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dearest, 

Thank you for the mail, I thank you for accepting to help me, I choose you after much prayers, i decided to in trust you this after much prayers and please i do hope you will not betray the trust respond in you.

Presently i am residing here in senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented.As well finish my university education.

Now due to my political situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have the deposit certificate and the account number of my late father plus the his death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear.

Listen very well, all that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this account, all i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.

I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, it is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am safe in your hand, no body knows what i have and where i am, please i asking you for my safety and security keep it very private ok, i know that God will see us through.Once the fund hit your country, you will now send me money to process my travelling document, as you know now, i have no penny.
Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact detail to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position ok, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Also send to me your

Full Name

Address

telephone number.

Please if you know you can handle this, cos i don't want you to leave me half way.
I will  be waiting for your respond, and please lastly don't disclose this to any one
Best Regard, I attach my picture here for you

Veronica 

Klar bekommst du alle meine Angaben. Wenn du willst sogar eine Kopie meines bayerischen Passes.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 22. Januar 2009 um 20:55

Razor Buzz schrieb on 22. Januar 2009 um 18:44:
Klar bekommst du alle meine Angaben. Wenn du willst sogar eine Kopie meines bayerischen Passes.  

Aber erst anständige Bilder. Eine Frechheit von dieser versauten pigmentierten, so etwas zu versenden.
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #6 - 13. Juli 2010 um 14:13

Smiley
Änderung:
Schade, dass wir 2009 noch nicht so auf die Quelltext geachtet hatten. Möglich, dass uns dadurch eine Mailadresse durch die Lappen gegangen ist!

Weiß der Teufel, wo die herkommt, ich hatte sie heute Morgen im Postkasten. Hat mich mal eben so angeschrieben. Es waren auch keine Bilder dabei.

Hello Dear

It's my pleasure writing to you, my name is Veronica,
i came across your email today while browsing so i decided to contact you for a good relationship, i beleive we can start from here, to know each other very well and also exchange pictures.
i will be waiting because i have something to tell you.
God bless you

Veronica

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <veronica_0x1@itimes.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 13 Jul 2010 11:47:28 -0000
Received: from aix1.itimes.com (EHLO aix1.itimes.com) [125.18.254.81]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx086) with SMTP; 13 Jul 2010 13:47:28 +0200
DomainKey-Signature: s=private; d=itimes.com; c=nofws; q=dns; dCZ7Ml6qjhjhY=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: true
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: AhcFABLvO0ysHgHE/2dsb2JhbACDHpwELF9xrQCRTIEpgTSBWHIEg3uEUoI9hBiCZAI
Received: from unknown (HELO ims1.itimes.com) ([172.30.1.196])
  by ix1.itimes.com with ESMTP; 13 Jul 2010 17:08:35 +0530
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:17:14 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: "veronicajay@mail.com" <veronicajay@mail.com>
Message-ID: <934955155.45981279021633971.JavaMail.root@ims1.itimes.com>
Subject: Hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [124.40.42.13]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 5.0.7_GA_2450.RHEL4_64 (zclient/5.0.7_GA_2450.RHEL4_64)
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p7HKxCVe41YRVL6WcnxiJTV2XLG3EfPHMg9rmnB8F2Dph0SIhTUuldyQYyvK
GH3UtYfhnN4kq9tUtLTf99rU3SsP6YlggnqxlOG6/UHznel++q4oq0T8DEbWYpryRv+u4Fo9cfxc
Re8tpSYhuqdXD3rV1;
X-GMX-UID: aWoKBY4EQEVsObvBPXRphbFKNzg2NQKd
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2016 um 13:00 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #7 - 13. Juli 2010 um 14:15

Google gibt einige Links mit dieser Mailadresse an. Es läßt sich aber nicht feststellen, wer letztendlich gemeint ist. Einmal ist es eine Schwarze, dann eine Weiße,usw. Darum stelle ich die Links auch nicht ein. Wenn mich nicht alles täuscht, kommt die Mail über Japan.

Code
Alles auswählen
124.40.42.13 - Geo Information
IP Address 124.40.42.13
Host 124.40.42.13
Location  JP, Japan
City Tokyo, 40 -
Organization Akamai International BV
ISP NTT America
AS Number AS2914 

Die Zeitzone allerdings sagt was Anderes.

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:17:14 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: "veronicajay@mail.com" <veronicajay@mail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2016 um 12:59 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #8 - 13. Juli 2010 um 16:26

@ vierauge

Indien Time ~ Indian Standard Time (IST)

das wäre +0430 UTC also der Bereich Russland Perm
oder Indien.

In der markierten Zeitzone befinden sich u.a.: 
Karachi (Pakistan), Islamabad (Pakistan),
Delhi (+4:30h) (Indien),
Mumbai (+4:30h) (Indien),
Goa (+4:30h) (Indien), Male (Malediven),
Perm (Russland).

http://www.travelhouse.ch/includes/services/zeitzonenrechner/timezone_de.php

Die Angaben beziehen sich auf Winterzeit also +0100 in der Sommerzeit.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2010 um 05:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #9 - 13. Juli 2010 um 16:28

@ Wesermann

Das hatte ich auch gesehen, war mir aber nicht sicher.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2010 um 17:29 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 13. Juli 2010 um 16:35

Zeitzone +0530 ist die indische Standardzeit, die es lediglich in Indien und Sri Lanka gibt. Es gibt keine Umstellung aus Somemrzeit.
Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 13. Juli 2010 um 16:42

@ vierauge

Dann finde mal bitte raus wo sie wohnen will. Aus Japan denke ich eher nicht, weil das mit der Zeitzone  nicht passt.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2016 um 12:58 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 13. Juli 2010 um 16:46

vierauge schrieb on 13. Juli 2010 um 14:15:
Google gibt einige Links mit dieser Mailadresse an. Es läßt sich aber nicht feststellen, wer letztendlich gemeint ist. Einmal ist es eine Schwarze, dann eine Weiße,usw. Darum stelle ich die Links auch nicht ein.

Habe keine Links mit den Mailadressen gefunden, lediglich mit dem Namen Veronica Jay!
Es gibt allerdings eine ähnliche Mailadresse: <veronica_0x3@yahoo.com> Smiley
Wird wohl gleiche Herkunft haben!

Dem Gesetz der Serie nach bin ich auch mit veronica_0x2@yahoo.com fündig geworden: Smiley 
Scheint die Mailadresse für den arabischen Markt zu sein! Gleiches gilt für veronica_0x4@yahoo.com!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #13 - 13. Juli 2010 um 16:47

@ Wesermann

Dann muß ich die Mail wieder aus meinem "gelöscht"- Ordner rauskramen. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2010 um 17:30 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 13. Juli 2010 um 16:55

@ vierauge

Dann mache das weil so wird der Beitrag keinen Sinn machen. Es reicht so nichtfür den offenen, da brauchen wir mindestens noch die Angabe aus einer Mail wo sie wohnen will. Profilangaben sind nicht zuverlässig, weil man diese oft nach Vorgaben machen muss und bestimmte Dinge nicht eintragen kann.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2010 um 17:30 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema