Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Asmira <asmira.eden@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2125 mal)

hardy
Ex-Mitglied

Asmira <asmira.eden@yahoo.com>
27. Dezember 2008 um 16:52

Hi xxx,
Yes I got your email and it’s good to read from you and I hope you are doing fine as well with your family. Great love and great achievements involve great risk. The best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your needs for each other. It is not about the age it is about us in good friendship and maybe more……..

I have so many dreams but you know its not all that easy to realize in this part of the world regarding political or tribal wars that have bedeviled the economic growth of African Nations, personally if I have the opportunity or help from any sounding mind I would very much like to travel out of this continent or better still visit your country for environmental change. But
before we meet in person my dear, you must hear me out and have a look at my photos and hopefully to see yours too.

Personally I just thought I'd tell you about myself if you don't mind. Well I am from republic of Liberian, age, 24 years  never married and I have no kid ,my birthday is 11th, so that makes me a Taurus. A lot of people don't take me seriously because of my background, but since I was 16 a lot of crazy stuff has happened to me, so I know how it feels to be incredibly sad, but My Chemical Romance have helped me through all of that and still help me now. I did go to the Government collage in Monrovia and after which I pursued fashion Design and modeling carrier in Princeton  school of fashion and designing just for 2 years course. My mother was from Ethiopia  but was married to my Father who was Liberian citizen. My father trades in Diamond stones while my mother was a staff nurse. I was brought up in a strict but fair environment. I could have anything I want but had to prove to my parents that I deserved
it.                       

ABOUT MY PARENTS TRAGEDY
It was December, and I was walking a little late getting to my hostel and we were going to go on a vacation the following week. I received a call from my step mother that the Liberia state police had pick up my father asking me if I could go to the police station. In fact she sent someone to pick me up.  I had no idea what was going on, but figured that I should not follow these strange men this was some kind of funny joke that my father's wife was playing on me. But it was not. I called on my close friend and sat down in a room with the school physiologist and right there I was informed that my mother had been shot in the head by the Police and my father arrested by the state secret police, they said that she and her brother who came visiting from Ethiopia were killed instantly in the house. I visit my father about once a month at the prison to let him know how I was being treated, he was not happy but there was nothing he could do in that situation
because the Government accused him of recruiting child soldier and running illegal diamonds with the RUFL. To cut the whole story short, he later died in government custody due to the sevier injuries he sustained from beatings. His body was given to the family for proper burial rights as custom demands. That was how I lost both my parents.

PROBLEMS FROM MY STEP MOTHER
My step mother who suddenly turns a devil for the past 6 months after the death of my father regarding property sharing. I was unfairly treated and cheated out of my father’s properties by my step mother and her cohorts. I was the only child of my mother and the first daughter of my father. Because of the security of my life I really do not wish to live the rest of my life alone and in Liberia especially under an unfriendly step –mother and had just left Liberia in tears and have come to Senegal with hope to travel to a civilized world.
                                    MY DREAMS
I brows through relationship profiles to see if I could have the chance to meet a trusted honest friend to share my dreams, but am getting disappointed that some unserious men are just here to playing games with innocent girls for the fun of it even when you have not shown interest to any. Out of instincts I just felt I should talk to you with hope to reach a mutual agreement with you base on what is in my possession at present. I would be happy if you will protect my interest as soon as I arrive to our country.              

MY PRESENT ADDRESS
Presently I am with the Compassion Service Volunteers in Senegal under the good guidance of the ministering pastor K.P Johanna and through his office I can receive calls on this Telephone. +221764862378 in case you want to call speak with me; I do help to take care of the orphans voluntarily in exchange for accommodation as the only option in my present situation. I think I bored you enough already, let me stop here until I hear from you. Stay blessed.
Yours
Sincerely
Miss Asmira

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <asmira.eden@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: XXXX@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-16.arcor-online.net (mail-in-16.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.56])
       by mail-in-16-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 77708254703
       for <XXXX@arcor.de>; Sat, 27 Dec 2008 01:18:20 +0100 (CET)
Received: from omp118.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (omp118.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.10.177])
       by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 4D6FD1F757F
       for <XXXX@arcor.de>; Sat, 27 Dec 2008 01:18:17 +0100 (CET)
Received: (qmail 98867 invoked by uid 1000); 27 Dec 2008 00:18:16 -0000
Received: (qmail 10842 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Dec 2008 00:18:16 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
9T1artsKTml6Ow=;
X-YMail-OSG: 4g--
Received: from [196.207.248.78] by web59412.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via https; Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:18:16 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:18:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello Gerhard Its me Asmira from date-o-mat
To: XXXX@arcor.de
In-Reply-To: <10517644.1230331909907.JavaMail.ngmail@webmail11.arcor-online.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-605676346-1230337096=:10207"
Message-ID: <360330.10207.qm@web59412.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV 0.94.1/8801/Fri Dec 26 02:02:43 2008 on mail-in-16.arcor-online.net
X-Virus-Status: Clean
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-16-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam: SPF_NONE
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 10

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Asmira <asmira.eden@yahoo.com>