Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Ekaterina <hapekahap@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 9135 mal)

Mogli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Ekaterina <hapekahap@yahoo.com>
06. Dezember 2008 um 22:28

Falsches Profil und der Header sagt doch schon wieder alles. Kommt von Deutschland und spricht nur Englisch.

Hier ihr Profil

Zitat:
My name is katya. I am a 27 years old girl from Aalen, Germany.
About myself I can say the following: I have green eyes and my hair is blond. I am athletic and I am of medium stature.
I'm straight and at present I am single.

Briefly about my habits: I am a night owl. Among drinks I prefer only soft drinks and I don’t smoke.
I live in a different way. I have no children and I dont want to have as yet.

I want to find serious relations, and I hope, that I can find the man with which it is possible to construct these relations. I can speak only in English.

Hello!!!!!
It is very pleasant for me, that you have written to me on mine e-mail.
I hope, that to you we can get acquainted and communicate to you with each other.
I do not know, with what to begin the letter to you because I not when did not communicate with the man on the Internet earlier.
With you we shall get acquainted.
My name is Ekaterina. I was born on September, 19, 1981, me of 27 years.
When you were born in what day? And what age you now?
Where you were born? In what city?
I shall tell not much about myself.
I work as the teacher of dances at dancing school. Very much to like me my work.  I have not the big salary, but this money suffices me for my life. I live separately from my parents.
For myself I remove not the big apartment, but this apartment very cozy.
I have finished pedagogical institute on the dancing-master, and I have higher education.
I shall tell to you not much about the family, our family will consist 4 person, it I mum, the daddy and my sister.
I have addressed to the Internet to find the man with which it is possible to construct serious relations. I the lonely woman. Not when it was not married. I have no children.
I think, that for the beginning with you correspondences will suffice ours, if I have interested you, then we can continue further ours with you correspondence.
Tell to me not much about itself???
You lonely in your life now? I hope that you are lonely. I have no boyfriend now, and had no it for some years. It is difficult, but I have patience and I search for right man.
It will be interesting to me to find out about you and your life.
I hope to receive your answer to my letter.
Ekaterina.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Peer 1 Network Inc, USA:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.148.16 with SMTP id a16cs115039qbo;
       Sat, 6 Dec 2008 05:06:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.139.15 with SMTP id m15mr3837471ybd.1.1228568771917;
       Sat, 06 Dec 2008 05:06:11 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <hapekahap@yahoo.com>
Received: from n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.93])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 5si21771281gxk.65.2008.12.06.05.06.10;
       Sat, 06 Dec 2008 05:06:10 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of hapekahap@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.93 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.237.93;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hapekahap@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.93 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hapekahap@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=hapekahap@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.237.90] by n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Dec 2008 13:06:09 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.154] by t6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Dec 2008 13:06:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp207.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Dec 2008 13:06:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 221955.87200.bm@omp207.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 73378 invoked from network); 6 Dec 2008 13:06:09 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ssage-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
od1OgkOVMaxGO0=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO USER-4) (hapekahap@69.90.18.10 with plain)
 by smtp102.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 6 Dec 2008 13:05:55 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: ZC0PcUALQqNYfFPw2k3tEFmKr.krICAmoXBGREWPu5GfySVNFUY-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 16:03:32 -0800
Reply-To: happy <hapekahap@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <117545284.20081206160332@yahoo.com>
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: hello
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870812051556h413e12b4g4a2b5a744c31d313@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870812051556h413e12b4g4a2b5a744c31d313@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------BC1E2481D684"

------------BC1E2481D684
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2023 um 08:42 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru11149 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Ekaterina <hapekahap@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. Dezember 2008 um 22:44

Zitat:
My name is katya. I am a 27 years old girl from Aalen, Germany

Frag sie doch mal, warum sie nicht auf Deutsch schreibt, wenn sie doch aus Aalen kommt. 
Von mir aus kann sie sogar schwäbeln, das kann man als Deutscher notfalls verstehen!
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 17:02

Die IP bei ihr bleibt gleich und der Header ist wie oben.

Hello XXXX.
I am glad that you have not rejected my letter and it is pleasant for me that again I write to you the letter.
Thanks for your photos, to me is always pleasant to see your photo.
I think, that between us correspondence will be fastened, and we can find out with you each other.
I shall tell to you about the family.
In the beginning I shall tell to you about my parents. I very much love them.
They fair people and all life lived happily together.
Mine mum and the daddy live not far from me. My mum works as the teacher at school, and mine father works as the taxi driver.
My parents live about me, approximately 10 minutes of walking from my apartment up to a house mine of parents.
I frequently go on a visit to my parents, and we frequently communicate with my mum.
Still I have sister, the truth my sister lives in the other city, this city to be far from my city, but we frequently communicate with my sister, sometimes my sister comes on a visit to our parents, and can see and communicate.
My sister has family, and has the son to which 2 years, I am always glad to see family of my brother.
As I began to work, and itself began to earn, I began to live separately from my parents.
Certainly itself to buy an apartment in my city not probably because apartments dearly cost, on this I remove for myself an one-room apartment.
In fact this apartment small, but cozy, and one suffices me of a place in this apartment.
I always look behind cleanliness of this apartment, and it is pleasant to me, when in an apartment is clean and cozy, in fact it does not deliver to me difficulties, and it is pleasant for me to be engaged in cleaning in an apartment.
I wanted to ask you, where do you live???
Tell to me more about the house???
If you have photo, you can send me these photos, and to me you will be very interesting to see the house in which live.
Tell to me about the parents???
You like your work???
I want, too to find out about you and your life.
In fact so we can better find out each other.
Certainly I not when did not communicate on the Internet earlier, but I think, that we with you can find common language.
I not when was not married and I have what children.
And now I have decided, that it is necessary to arrange private life while I still young, and on this I have addressed to the Internet.
Still I very much like to prepare, in fact since the childhood my mum has learned me to prepare. I like to be engaged in preparation of food. I live one, a lot of meal it is not necessary to me. Very much I like to prepare, and when to me there come visitors. But they come, to my big regret not frequently. There are at me two close girlfriends Vika and Tatyana, with them and communicate. They married girls and at them are children. I like, when they come on a visit.
If you have a photo, please there were to me photos.
I shall be very glad to receive your photos.
On it I shall finish the letter and I shall wait for your answer.
Ekaterina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 16:57

Zitat:
Entschuldigen Sie, die Ihrer Ansicht nach aus, dass ich selten schreiben Sie die Buchstaben und weil es leider habe ich keine eigenen Computer, denn ich kann es nicht wagen zu kaufen einen Computer.
Ich habe einen Computer nur auf der Arbeit, und ich kann mit diesem Computer, ich schreibe die Buchstaben aus meine Arbeit.

Und wieder eine Geschichte über die russischen Küche.

Greetings my friend XXXXX.
I am very glad, that at us with you correspondence was fastened.
You seem to me very interesting by the man, and to me like to correspond with you, and to find out about you new.
Today good weather and therefore mood good.
How your affairs? What weather at you???
I love various kinds of foodstuff. You know, that I very much like to prepare!!!
To preparation of food of me my mum has learned, and now I too very much like to prepare.
I can prepare many various dishes. And these various dishes - soups, a ragout, pies, salads and many other things.
When I make pies which I usually I prepare for pies with a cherry and apricots.
You love pies?
Nevertheless, I adore ice-cream especially chocolate. YOU love ice-cream or chocolate?
I prefer our Russian kitchen, but also I love kitchen of other countries.
As from the Italian kitchen I love a pizza.
And you sometime tried Russian kitchen???
What do you prefer to eat for a breakfast? You have something certain on every morning, or you eat what you will find in your refrigerator?
Usually for the morning I have sandwiches sausage and fused cheese or cookies, and I like to drink tea.
I like to drink tea, than coffee more, but I can sometimes have a drink coffee, but it happens very seldom.
And you that like to drink more, tea or coffee???
Excuse that can seem to you, that I seldom write you the letters and it because unfortunately I have no own computer, because I can not dare to buy a computer.
I have a computer only on work, and I can use this computer, I write the letters from my work.
Still I can use the Internet of cafe so we can constantly support dialogue with each other.
As there will be at me an opportunity, I shall write at once to you the letters.
When I have free time, I like to go to pool and to me very much to like to float.
I happen frequently I go together with mine girlfriends to pool after work to swim for a while.
In fact you happen, that on work gets tired, and when will go in pool and will swim for a while feel well.
You are able and like to float??? You have, where do you live pool or a reservoir where it is possible to float???
In fact I am engaged in dances, and on this I constantly support my form of a body in norm, and always I look behind my figure of a body.
Earlier I danced, and acted in various competitions on dances, and occupied many various prizes and awards.
I am able to dance many various dances, and to me very much to like to dance.
I think, that is always good, when the person is engaged in, which is pleasant to him.
And now dances it is my work, and I train dances basically children, but also I allow lessons of dances for adults.
I very much like my work, in fact it is always pleasant, when it is pleasant to people work by which these people do.
Together with this letter, I send you my photos where I work.

On it I shall finish the letter if you have questions for me; I with pleasure shall answer your questions.
I shall wait for your fast reply, Ekaterina
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 19. Dezember 2008 um 19:31

Zitat:
Ich lebe in Russland schöne Stadt. Meine Stadt bezieht sich auf Kazan. Meine Stadt zu werden in ein 800 km südöstlich von Moskau.

Ich würde eher sagen Yoshka-Ola. Abwarten bis der richtige Header kommt.

Greetings my lovely XXXXX.
Always so it is pleasant for me to receive your letters.
I very much like your yacht, I dream in the future to visit on your yacht.
I shall tell to you about my work.
I work every day 8.00 till 18.00.
How you are a lot of time spend for your work? During what time you begin work, during what time stop? You work every day and have a rest in week-end? Or you have the various schedule of work?
I live Russia in beautiful city. My city refers to Kazan. My city to be in 800 km a southeast from Moscow.
1000000 person lives in my city, and my city big approximately, here I was born and I live during 27 years.
In my city there are many beautiful places where it is possible to take a walk. I very much like to walk in park, near to my house there is very beautiful park, and me of the childhood, like to walk in this park, and especially to me like, when walk on park singing various birds in the summer is audible.
Together with this letter I shall send you a photo of my city, and I think, that too to like you my city.
And to me in relations always like in relations honesty. Always I want completely it is fair with you. I to you shall tell about my last relations.
My lovely, I want to tell to you, that I too am lonely here, and the lonely woman, and me too would be desirable to love and be loved. Also tried to build relations with Russian men, but I had not good luck in it cases. My dear, I want to be completely fair with you, and is open. In fact understand, that the main thing in relations this trust and understanding. I tried to build relations with Russian men, but I was not successful, in these relations. The first I to men has appeared, when to me was 21 years then, I still studied in institute. We have started to build relations, and I thought shall be, is happy with it the man, we met him 3 years, I loved him, and he too spoke, that loves me, but it was not the truth, about it I have found out later. To me girlfriends told, that saw him with other girls, but I did not trust my girlfriends, I spoke, that you deceive me. We thought of our future, and even wanted to get married, but it did not happen. I have come to one day to a theme home when from me has given keys, from his apartment, and have seen, how he made love to other girl. To me it was very insulting, and I very much experienced in this occasion, but time treats, I have forgotten all, only then to me very much it was not pleasant for me. I him next day have torn all relations. Other man has appeared, when was my birthday, to me then 25 years were executed, and we have started to build with him relations. I was happy with him, I thought, that we shall be happy together, but then I have replaced, that began frequently and to drink much, he every day used alcohol. And it very much was not pleasant to me, because he much and frequently saws, to me was sad to see, how he began to drink much, and him has left. I met him 1 year. So my lovely at me was only 2 men with who at me were sex. My lovely understand, I am engaged in sex only with that person whom I love. And I am completely open for you, and I have what secrets from you.
I have been strongly offended by men from my country, on this I not when any more do not want to build the relation with men of my country.
On this I have addressed to the Internet what to create serious relations.
I am very lonely now, I do not have not enough man's care and heat. In fact I too want to be happy. I would like to love, and that I could care of mine to the man. I very much like to prepare, it will be always pleasant for me to prepare for mine the man when he comes from work, and he is waited with a tasty supper, and near to him the beloved. This family happiness for me.
I shall wait for your following letter.
strong whole you my lovely.
Your girlfriend Ekaterina.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 21:33

Das ewige  Smiley Smiley bis es zur Sache geht.

Good afternoon my lovely XXXXX.
I am always glad to see your letter.
In your letters so many warm words.
How you? How mood? I think, that at you all is good. I want it very strongly. I shall ask the god that you were healthy and happy.

I have pleasure in a life these are your letters. Well, I want to tell to you, that my heart began to beat more often when I think of you. My heart is beaten so when I think of you!!! Your letters help me to feel your presence near to me. I want to feel you, your gentle sight, your smile, your hands. I so need in heat and care and I think, that I ask not so much. I to search pure love and romanticism in relations. I to like, when all is beautiful, fine, gentle and romantic!!!

I wish to have the family, the favorite person beside, feeling care and constant support a difficult minute, to what to aspire each person in a life and I too. I was close fortunately in the past, but my trust to break my heart. I should trust the person with whom I shall be all life. To trust his each word, gesture, a sight, a smile. In the world now so it is a lot of meanness and deceit that is necessary to concern to people which to surround you very attentively. I to not speak you, that is necessary to concern about mistrust to everyone, just necessary to know the person so that to be completely confident him. I to know you not for a long time, but I can tell, that you very fair and open and it very much to involve me and to allow to trust me, that I can love and be loved!!! My mum to learn me, that I should be always open. I to tell to her, that our relations to develop successfully, and she is happy for us. She to dream, that I, at last, there was not one, and to have family.
I very much frequently think of the future.
Probably, each woman reflects above it sooner or later.
I very much would like to find the existing love full of tenderness in this life,
Passion and human care.
I very much would like, that in my life I have appeared the man with which it is possible to create happy family and to have children.
The man to which I could trust me and to which I can entrust completely too, and could have understanding.
In fact I always considered, that in relations between the man and the woman there should be a trust and understanding.
The man, for the sake of which it would be desirable to live and to love and care of it to the man.
Likely each woman aspires to this.
And what woman you would like to meet?
During free time from work, sometimes I like to sit houses, and to look DVD.
I like to look various films, but most of all I like to look cheerful comedies or melodramas, in fact likely all girls like to look films about love.
What genres of films you like to look???
I have pets, at me together with me 2 cats live. I always very much liked cats, but I also love also dogs.
Together with this letter, I send you a photo of my cats.
And you have pets? You love animals?
By the way, nearly has not overlooked. I have no phone of a house, and mobile have lost 2 weeks ago, and new to buy I have no an opportunity.
So write to me the phone number, and I can call to you.
I wait for your phone number.
As soon as at me the opportunity will call you,
I at once it shall make that. Well?
I at school and then at university studied the English language and consequently I can good speak in English, but I write with mistakes so excuse me if, from my letter you cannot understand something, but I try to study to write competently letters.
I shall wait for your answer.
Yours faithfully Ekaterina!!!!

Zitat:
Ich habe keine Telefonnummer oder ein Haus, und mobile verloren haben 2 Wochen, und neue zu kaufen habe ich keine Gelegenheit.
Also schreiben Sie mir die Telefonnummer, und ich kann Aufruf an Sie.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 26. Dezember 2008 um 09:13

Wow! Eine Siamkatze (Sealpoint). Die hat einen sehr guten Geschmack.

Kul-Scharif-Moschee in Kazan.
Die Bilder sind aus Kazan.

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2009 um 15:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 21:17

Das übliche  Smiley Smiley wie immer.

Greetings my dear XXXXX, how your mood?
I am in good mood after perusal of your letter!
I have no phone of a house, and mobile have lost 2 weeks ago, and new to buy I have no an opportunity.
So write to me the phone number, and I can call to you.
I wait for your phone number.
They remain with feelings to me so are pleasant, also I need in your letters more and more!
I so am grateful to destiny, that we had a meeting in the Internet.
It has caused to opening in me of new magnificent feelings!
And it makes my life, more beautiful and desirable.
I think, that you will make me by the happiest woman in the world.
I should charge the person, who - my assistant to life. To trust his each word, gesture, a kind, a smile.
The world is a plenty of meanness and not the truth.
I knew you during short time, but I can inform you, that you are very fair, open person. It involves me very much and gives me,
hope, that I can love and be beloved!!!
And what at you to me of feeling? I hope, that are mutual.
Please, only answer me fairly. Well?
I think, that the most important in our relations, the truth.
I do not know, why, but you cause in me trust.
I very much like park nearby to my house. There it is silent and cozy, and I like to take a walk from time to time on this park, to relax and about anything to not think. At you such it happens? But certainly about anything to not think at me has failed, because you now always in my ideas and I very much frequently think of you. I think, that you, probably, that person with whom I could live all other life, probably. From your letters I have understood, that you ideally approach me for creation of family.
Dear, what you make, when to you is sad???
When to me it is sad, I do not like to remain one, I go to my girlfriends, and we start to chatter on various themes.
And when I shall talk to my girlfriend, I feel, that I grief has passed.
I have many girlfriends.
But I have one closest girlfriend, and my girlfriend call Tatyana and Vika, and we are already familiar 15 years, and she is my closest girlfriend to whom I can trust the secrets and secrets completely.
Together with this letter, I send you a photo of me with my girlfriend.
Dear I want to ask, that you liked to travel?
I like to travel my dream to visit England.
It - very beautiful country with interesting traditions.
And you would like to visit what country?
I wait your answer soon. Also I wait with impatience.
Yours faithfully Ekaterina.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 02. Januar 2009 um 17:41

Vlad macht Urlaub und hat sein Internet-Cafe geschlossen. Das ist mal was neues.

Good afternoon dear.
I write to you this letter to inform you, that this my last letter this year.
I cannot write to you because at us in the country holidays begin.
The Internet of cafe, will not work on holidays, and I can write to you the letter only right at the beginning of January.
In fact you know, that I wrote to you the letters from work or the Internet of cafe and while I have the days off on work, and I can not write to you the letter.
And as already spoke, that the Internet of cafe will not work not how many days because of holidays.
So I congratulate you on coming New year, and I wish you happiness and love the next year.
That all your dreams became real.
Today has bought gifts for the parents and girlfriends, and in New year I shall congratulate at home together with my girlfriends.
I wish, and it is good to you to meet this New year.
I shall wait for your letter.
Yours Ekaterina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 08. Januar 2009 um 00:48

Die Geschichte vom feiern am Silvester.

Good afternoon my dear xxxxx.
I was glad to see your letter.
It was certainly very glad, that could write to you the letter itself at last.
Excuse, that so for a long time could not write to you the letter, but you likely know, that from holidays, I had rest on work, and the Internet of cafe in my city did not work, and could not write to you the letters.
Today the Internet of cafe started the work, and at once I write to you the letter.
I have very well met New year, in the beginning I together with my girlfriends have gathered at me on a visit, and us was the company from 7 person, us 5 girls both 2 men, and these men husbands of two my girlfriends.
We were going many various salads and snack, and on hot did pork with a potato.
Also on a table there were various vegetables and fruit, and drank champagne and wine.
We have well sat, and have met New Year together, and have then gone to walk, in fact at us always in New Year, in city centre establishes the big New Year tree, and my people spend time about this fur-tree.
There passes a holiday, music plays, people have an opportunity to go for a drive on horses, and it is good to spend.
We too have well spent in the street about a New Year tree, and also started salute and this salute were very beautiful, and it was very cheerful and good.
How you have met New Year??? What did you do in New Year???
I hope, what all has passed cheerfully and well???
And inheriting day after New Year, I visited my parents, and congratulated my parents on the come New Year, and gave gifts, also my parents have given me the gifts.
Today at me last day off, and already tomorrow to me will be the first working day this year.
When it is necessary for you for work???
Or you still have a vacation???
I hope, that this year will bring many the joyful moments during my life.
Also I wish you that this year; all your dreams and desires could become real.
I with impatience shall wait for your fast letter.
Yours Ekaterina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 15. Januar 2009 um 19:45

Nichts neues, nur das ewige  Smiley Smiley

Good evening my lovely XXXXX.
I am madly glad to see your letter.
When I receive your letter, I feel, that my heart starts to beat more strongly, and I want to read your letter more likely.
I am very happy, to receive your letter today, your letter full of warm-heartedness and sympathies to me. I think, that for that time that we with you are copied we very much pulled together and between us the feeling has appeared, I think, that we are necessary each other. I constantly think of you.
I want you to ask, I approach to you? You would like, that our relations began more confidential? If you to me will tell, no, I shall not take offence at you because I shall know, that you to me speak by the truth. But if you will tell yes you will make me the happiest girl in the world. I shall know, that I not one. It will be pleasant for me, that someone far thinks of me and cares. What can be even better?
In fact it is fine, when two persons completely trust and always speak the truth.
You agree with me?
Write to me and tell, that you think of all, me very important your opinion, I very much value your opinion.
Yesterday I had conversation with my mum, and I have told to mum about you, that you the good person and that I completely trust you. She speaks me, that I should not be mistaken. She speaks, that we should better find out each other. My mum loves me. I think, that you understand me. She wishes us happiness and love.
I have told to my mum that has got acquainted with you on the Internet, and that I am very glad, that have met you, in fact I did not think at all, that the Internet so can change my life, that I meet you.
And if I am happy, my mum is happy also. She thinks, that you - the good, reliable, fair, kind and caring person.
We really have much in common with each other, and I admire and I respect you.
It is very pleasant for finding out about each other, that we - mutual understanding each other - the most important fact in our relations.
And me becomes joyful on soul. I understand, that our relations about each become more serious in the afternoon.
And our correspondence becomes more, than is simple letters.
My lovely it is strange, that I did not see you personally we, only we saw a photo and letters each other,
But I to you had such feeling which never attended me.
There can be you and there is that happiness which I wait???
I shall look forward to your answer. I shall be glad, if you will send me a photo.
Kiss. Yours faithfully Ekaterina.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 23:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 20. März 2009 um 23:00

Dann wollen wir die Galerie einmal komplett machen.

Good afternoon my love xxxxx.
I was glad to see your letter.
How your affairs? I hope you already have your plans for these days off. Than you think to be engaged? Where you will have a rest?
I hope that in these days off to me will be possible to have a rest, even it is a little. I very much for a long time did not receive my rest, work occupies a lot of time.
Dear, I very much miss on you, I very much would like, that in these days off we were together.
I love you, very much I miss, and I wish to be with you.
I think of us much. And I thought of our meeting much. The meeting is necessary for our attitudes. We are familiar for a long time, we have learned much about each other. We became better to know each other. What do you think?
I have the big interest to you. You very much to like me. Your letters bring to me happiness. Your words kindle fire and hope for real love in my soul.
But you so are far also me from it to become sadly. This big distance between us oppresss me.
I want that we were close to each other. That we could take a walk together, talk about us, test your touch and your look. I want to test our feelings. What do you think of it?
I today went in bank, and have found out, how you can send me of money.
In fact I have no bank account, and in bank to me have told, that I can receive money from any country, through the companies which carry out remittances worldwide.
That you can go in any bank, and find out there is in these banks of the company a Western Union or Money Gram, and through these companies, you can send money to me.
I can receive this money quickly and conveniently.
The information as you can send me of money.
You need to come in bank where there is office Western Union or Money Gram.
Then you should send money for name
My name Ekaterina
My surname Mosunova
Russia
City Kazan.
Index 420000
My lovely what I could receive your money to me needs to be known:
Your name and surname
Your address, city, zip code
The exact sum of money which you have sent.
And I should know the most important MTCN.
Also it is necessary to know city of the sender.
This city in which to be office of the western union from which you will send me money.
If you have questions, you can ask me, or in bank when you will go to send money to me.
I love you!
I with impatience shall wait for your letter.
Kisses and love.
Your sweet Ekaterina

Spoiler für WESTNET, USA:
Delivered-To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.10.133 with SMTP id 5cs114990wev;
       Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:14:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.11.14 with SMTP id 14mr4272736ank.89.1237572862582;
       Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <hapekahap@yahoo.com>
Received: from n16b.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n16b.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.207.237])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id d21si4955806and.6.2009.03.20.11.14.20;
       Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:14:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of hapekahap@yahoo.com designates 68.142.207.237 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.207.237;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hapekahap@yahoo.com designates 68.142.207.237 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hapekahap@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=hapekahap@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.200.221] by n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2009 18:14:19 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.66] by t9.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2009 18:14:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp418.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2009 18:14:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 670853.64061.bm@omp418.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 15223 invoked from network); 20 Mar 2009 18:14:19 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ssage-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
IRZLZCiLVmUH88=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?10.228.153.222?) (hapekahap@204.228.153.213 with plain)
 by smtp121.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 20 Mar 2009 18:14:14 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: vBsFALnTslx6yJSR2hhxRCGlajlJInVI5jhAKht89XlSHsOU7mjreryOUdMssx7ORVIlX0W0
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:29:53 +0300
Reply-To: happy <hapekahap@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <18410546929.20090320202953@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: re
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870903181448k336eceabh67c80607d1ae5c49@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870903181448k336eceabh67c80607d1ae5c49@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------EA54163A290102"

------------EA54163A290102
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2023 um 08:29 von Webmaster »  

51_0105588_-_Mosunova.jpg ( 85 KB | Downloads )
51_0105588_-_Mosunova.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 21. März 2009 um 21:12

Dass der Pass zu 100 % Fake ist, bedarf wohl keiner Erklärung mehr oder?!
Neu ist nur, dass es in der City Kazan jetzt schon 28 Monate gibt! 
Mut zur Lücke! Der Reise-Pass-Typ geht schon seit April 2008 nicht mehr. 
Hier soll er aber am 01.28.2009 ausgestellt worden sein! Das gibt es nur für Scam!

Vor lauter Lachen über so eine Kindergartenarbeit habe ich so viele Tränen in den Augen, 
dass ich es fast überlesen hätte, dass wir diesen Pass auch schon in unserem Forum haben:

Tatyana / Victoria <bykovatatyana@yahoo.com> <tatyana_malina@yahoo.com> <telecom@quik.com> <victoria.love1983@gmail.com>

Leider in nur sehr mieser Qualität. Da haben sie zu mindest versucht, auch die zweite Zeile im maschinenlesbaren Teil zu füllen.
Scheinbar rekrutiert Vlad seine Mitarbeiter schon im Kindergarten oder war wieder abgefüllt! Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2023 um 08:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema