Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Victoria <victoriaowen85@yahoo.com> <lida4love@yahoo.com> <bank.securetrust@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiretransferduke_bk@yahoo.com> <johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 21961 mal)

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Victoria <victoriaowen85@yahoo.com> <lida4love@yahoo.com> <bank.securetrust@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiretransferduke_bk@yahoo.com> <johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #15 - 10. Dezember 2008 um 13:31

Hello my sweet heart,
honey how are you today,hope all is well,honey i love you and really i want to live with you over there in your country,i dream of you last night where we are holding each other to huge and kiss,and i wish am with you.am missing you so much.honey please let me know as soon you got response from the lawyer OK,as you know i want the bank to transfer the money to your account without delay so that i will joined you as soon as possible,have a nice day my sweet love and stay bless.kiss

Yours forever,
Victoria

Auch meine schwarze Perle hat sich gemeldet. Sie geht mit keinem Wort auf meine liebe Frage nach weiteren Nacktbildern ein. 
Tja - dann werden wir das ganze noch etwas verzögern.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Nein Süße - so läuft das nicht. Du schickst mir noch ein Nacktbild, dann bekommst du auch eine falsche WU-Nummer - großes Scambaiter-Ehrenwort.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Victoria <victoriaowen85@yahoo.com> <lida4love@yahoo.com> <bank.securetrust@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiretransferduke_bk@yahoo.com> <johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #16 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 13:34

Hello my sweet heart,
how are you today,it is my great pleasure to write to you this hour of the day,hope my mail meet you in good condition,honey thanks for all you have been doing for me,really am missing you so much and i willing to be with you as soon the bank transfer my late father money to your account in your country.Honey really i love you,i promise to be good wife to you,so that we can build up a good family,am going to give birth to you as soon i came over there in your country.

Honey,the bank is waiting for the documents in order to transfer the money to your account in your country,please my love since the lawyer have agree to help us get those documents from the federal high court to protect your imege and the bank when transfering the money to your account,please my sweet heart 

Honey,please try and send the money to him as soon as possible to enable the lawyer get those documents,i promise you that i will not disappoint you,honey please any money you spend for this as soon the money comes to your care,you will take all you have spend,than we will invest the money in any business of your choice in your country for the better of our children,please try your possible best and comply with the lawyer as soon you got this mail from me,honey please you can call me through the Rev father phone no 00221 772436995 when you call tell him you want to speak with me he will send somebody to call me so that i will hear your sweet voice,please honey am hoping to hear your sweet voice,stay bless my love and have a nice day.i love you.

Yours forever,
Victoria

Sie tut jetzt schon alles für mich  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Uuuuuund hier der nächste Liebesbeweis.    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #17 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 22:27

Hello my sweet heart, 
Honey my love, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life. As i have told you in one of my mail to you,that i promise to give birth to you as soon i came over there in your country.

Honey am waiting to meet you over there in your country,stay bless my sweet heart,am expecting your call my love.kiss and ahve a nice day.

Yours forever,
Victoria 

Durchhaltebrief bis Montag. Da habe ich versprochen die Sesterzen zu schicken.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Aber leider werde ich Montag bei Western Union Schwierigkeiten haben. Die wollen unbedingt einen Ausweis sehen.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #18 - 13. Dezember 2008 um 09:06

Jetzt noch ein Bild in gebückter Haltung von Hinten. 
Schließlich willst auch ihren  Smiley sehen.
Erst dann kommen die Sesterzen (oder auch nicht).

Oder noch besser, sie soll sich unten mal rasieren.
Schließlich magst du keine Haare zwischen den Zähnen.

Fürs laufen spendiere ich gerne meinen Roadrunner.
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Dezember 2008 um 09:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #19 - 13. Dezember 2008 um 14:08

@ Webmaster

Ich habe gleich die ganze Bilderserie angefordert.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Das mit dem Rasieren ist gut. Ich hasse Haare zwischen den Zähnen.   Augenrollen Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #20 - 13. Dezember 2008 um 14:10

ATTENTION, 

SIR, 

BASE ON YOUR PREVIOUS MAIL ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND ALSO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY ON YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.SIR WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOUR READINESS TOWARDS THE PREPARATION OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENT SO THAT WE CAN GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IMMEDIATELY TO APPLY FOR IT AND ALSO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF ALL SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THIS LAW FIRM TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF.THIS FIRM IS WAITING FOR YOU,FOR MORE INFORMATION THANKS FOR CHOSEN US. 

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,  
BAR JOHNBEN WILLIANS (Esq)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
emails johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk.
Tel/fax +221-768389705 

Der Anwalt sorgt sich um seine Kohle.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Er wird noch mehr Sorgen haben, wenn er es am Montag mit Dr. jur. Fickn Willi zu tun kriegt.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #21 - 14. Dezember 2008 um 20:53

Hello my sweet heart,
how are you today,it is my great pleasure to read your mail,how about your health of which is very important to me,how is your weekend,mine is too bad because am just alone,i wish to be with you as soon as possible,honey am missing you so much,i promise that i will do anything you ask from me,you are my life partner and my future hope.

Honey,to day the net work is too bad i could not attach the photo,the photo remain one,so tomorrow i will try and do it for you my sweet heart,because i promise that i will be your wife forever,so there is noting i can hide for you any more OK.Honey this the Rev father phone no OK 00221 772 436 995,please i will like to hear your sweet voice OK,am expecting your call when you call tell the Rev that you want to speak with me he will send some body to call me,honey am asking God to bless you and protect you for me pending on my arrival to meet and huge you,stay bless my sweet heart and take care of your self.i love you.

Yours forever,
Victoria 

Das Netzwerk ist zu schlecht, so dass sie mein Aktfoto nicht schicken kann.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Für wie blöde hält "Chicken-George" mich eigentlich?   Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #22 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 16:45

GOOD DAY  SIR

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MAIL REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF LATE DR.Dr.NELSON OWEN TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN GERMANY OF WHICH YOU STAND AS THE TRUSTEE TO THE NEXT OF KIN MISS VICTORIA OWEN.

IN OUR SUBSEQENT MAIL TO YOU ON THIS MONETARTY FUND TRANSFER,WE THE ENTIRE WIRE TRANSFER TEAM WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE FUNDS TRANSFER TO YOUR CARE PASSED THROUGH THE ESCROW OF BRITISH BANKING LAWS AND Financial Task Force on Money TRANSFER FORMED BY G-7 NATIONS ON FUNDS TRANSFER LEGITIMECY.

SO PLEASE THE REASONS WE ASK YOU TO GET THE THIS DOCUMENTS IS TO REPRESENT THAT WE ARE ON TRACK TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF SERVICE AND ALSO LEGALITY WHILE TRANSFERING THE FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT HEREIN.YOU SHOULD BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS DOCUMENTS WILL REPRENT THAT OF YOU AND PROTECT THE NEXT OF KIN TO BE THE TRUE OWNER OF SUCH MONEY WHICH YOU STAND AS HER TRUSTEE.SO WE SOLICIT YOU KINDEST CO OPERATION TO GIVE YOU A POWER TO STAND IN FOR THE NEXT OF KIN SINCE YOU ARE HER BENEFICIARY.

FUTHER MORE WE IMPLORE YOU ERNESTLY TO COMPLY REASONBLY ON THIS ISSUE.SO PLEASE WE SHALL HIGHLY PROTECT OUR CUSTOMER INCASE THIS IS A MISUSE OF OUR FINACIAL INSTITUTION FOR ANY FRUDULENT OR TERRORIST PURPOSE.SO THOSE DOCUMENT MOST BE ENDORSED BY THE SENEGAL RESIDENT LAWYER.THE NEXT OF KIN MISS VICTORIA OWEN HAVE PRESENTED TO THE BANK THE STATEMENTS OF ACCOUNT,WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU SO THAT WE CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN NEXT 48 HOURS OR TWO BANK WORKING DAYS.

Yours Faithfully,
Vivienne Russell (Ms).
Fax:(+44-70-14-22-6551 )
or Accounts Dept.)
For more contact
bank.securetrust@yahoo.co.uk or
kttwiretransferduke_bk@yahoo.com
SECURE TRUST BANKING PLC

Die "Bank" fragt an, wie es weiter laufen soll. "Chicken George" wird ungeduldig.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Solange ich das nächste Nacktbild nicht habe, passiert erst einmal gar nix.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #23 - 17. Dezember 2008 um 17:14

Hello my love,
thanks for your effort so far,the lawyer called the Rev phone no this morning and speak with me,he told me all you have just said,honey if you are not willing to help me please let me know,so that i will look for another foreign partner,remember what you told me before,and i did all to show you that i am real,because of you i take a risk in order to satisfied your desire,i give you my naked photos,because of love,hope that you will be my life partner who i will live for the rest of my life with,but i know that you are not my God,since then am just sick

Honey i fine out that you are not willing to help me,please let me know so that i will know what to do,i promise  you that i will compensate you for all your effort so far OK,just let me know OK,am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours forever,
Victoria

Meine schwarze Perle ist mir etwas gram, wegen meiner dauernden Sonderwünsche.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Was kann denn ich dafür, dass ich zum Geldsenden einen Pass vom Geldempfänger brauche? 
Außerdem fehlt noch das versprochene dritte Nacktfoto.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #24 - 18. Dezember 2008 um 11:41

ATTENTION,

Mr Razor Buzz,i am so busy that i cannot reply your email,first i want to tell you that i have been practising law since nine years ago,i have my own chamber,i work with government here in Senegal before i joined united nation organisation U.N.O.

Listen Mr Razor,before we can go further,i want you to forward to me your personal contact information,your home address,your office address and your telephone no.may while i want to tell you that i have travel many parts of the world,i have been in Germany this year,united states,united kingdom and in Poland.i don't know welther you are trying to teach me my job,which European  law are you talking about.Mr Razor you better tell your partner that you are not ready for the business OK,because you are joking and at the same time abusing me and my law firm.

Mr Razor,listen very well,i don't want to get such mail again from you or i will put your partner in the police custody,asking me to give you my photo copy of my passport before you can send me 700 euros,tell me which section of the European law say that and which year the law was instrumented.i was in Germany three weeks ago i send money out from Germany,the demanded my own passport only,so stop lairing.Mr Razor you contacted my law film,i have been in this business for many years and i have help people in this money transaction,if you are ready for the business you can go and send the money so that i will start my work and stop this stupidity OK.

BAR(DR) JOHNBEN Willians (Esq)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
THREENITY CHAMBERS
Emails johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk
Tel/fax +221-768389705

Ich denke, da kommt nix mehr. Der Anwalt ist auch sauer auf mich.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Ich denke ich werde den Bait beenden und meiner Perle meinen bewährten Abschiedsbrief schicken.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #25 - 19. Dezember 2008 um 15:03

Die Rache von "Chicken George" folgt auf dem Fuße.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Eine "Neue" stellt sich bei mir vor:

I am writing to show my desire towards your profile no harm but with love and carring and to grow everlasting relationship with you.I believe age,height,eithic,language,religion and color does not matter where real love exist. I want us to get to know each other and exchange ideas and orintation.am miss linda 24 years old girl, never married before and searching for the soulmate of my life,i will send you my photo upon your reply here is my email address(lida4love@yahoo.com)  

Spoiler:
Return-path: <lida4love@yahoo.com>
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:02:20 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.27] (helo=17.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #73)
     id 1LDezk-0005hc-B3
     for xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:02:20 +0100
Received: from n3.bullet.mail.re4.yahoo.com ([206.190.56.22]:33822)
     by 17.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #73)
     id 1LDezk-0003VF-3z
     for xxxxxxx@freenet.de; Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:02:20 +0100
Received: from [68.142.237.90] by n3.bullet.re4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2008 13:02:19 -0000
Received: from [216.252.111.169] by t6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2008 13:02:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2008 13:02:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 217857.75299.bm@omp104.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 29344 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Dec 2008 13:02:19 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ent-Type:Message-ID;
hlfiXzuhGmjJY0=;
X-YMail-OSG: wnaA8vJbQg0Nn9pYoHBNpbLwqv.z
Received: from [41.208.167.221] by web57311.mail.re1.yahoo.com via https; Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:02:18 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:02:18 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: victoriaowen85@yahoo.com
Subject: hello
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1634812925-1229691738=:27031"
Message-ID: <4121.27031.qm@web57311.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::081219140220-55A52AE0-8174779B/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de

Zitat:
Reply-To: victoriaowen85@yahoo.com

Mein Gott, was sind die bescheuert. Ich überlege, ob ich so tue als hätte ich nichts gemerkt.   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #26 - 19. Dezember 2008 um 18:31

Da merkt man deutlich, Bimbo ist kein  Smiley, sondern bereits ein Voll- Smiley!!!! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #27 - 19. Dezember 2008 um 19:44

Meine schwarze Perle denkt ich bin auf sie hereingefallen.    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

YOU  ARE A FOOL AND A HUMANIZE.YOU SAID YOU POLICE  AND A DR?I WILL TEACH YOU LESSON?A HE GOAT

Ich habe ihr jetzt empfohlen, den ganzen Text der Mail an "Miss Linda" zu markieren. 
Dann sieht sie nämlich auch, was ich in weißer Schrift in die Mail geschrieben habe:

"Hello my darling Victoria. I hope you will send me your next naked photo. But don´t forget to shave your .... "

Schade, dass ich das Gesicht von "Chicken-George" nicht sehen kann.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema