Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Victoria <victoriaowen85@yahoo.com> <lida4love@yahoo.com> <bank.securetrust@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiretransferduke_bk@yahoo.com> <johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 17401 mal)

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Stimmung: tot
Sternzeichen: Skorpion
Re: Victoria <victoriaowen85@yahoo.com> <lida4love@yahoo.com> <bank.securetrust@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiretransferduke_bk@yahoo.com> <johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #30 - 05. Dezember 2008 um 17:14

@ Razor Buzz

Spoiler:

Das Bild in der Form ohne Höschen. Schau mal, ob du das bekommen kannst.
Das würde die Hall of Flame noch mehr aufwerten.

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2008 um 08:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Sternzeichen: Zwillinge
Re: Victoria <victoriaowen85@yahoo.com> <lida4love@yahoo.com> <bank.securetrust@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiretransferduke_bk@yahoo.com> <johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #31 - 05. Dezember 2008 um 18:42

Webmaster schrieb on 05. Dezember 2008 um 17:14:

Ich werde mein Bestes tun.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #32 - 05. Dezember 2008 um 18:49

Und wieder mal kommt ein Anwalt ins Spiel.  

My Darling
Honey i  thank you  for all  your  efforts and ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, this  shows me that you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told  any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Rev, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead), and even at that i did not let him know that amount of money in question, neither did i show him any of the documents concerning the money.

I have not done anything like bank thing ever before, i see you as being mature and competent and responsible enough to handle this problem successfully for me. So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account  and the death certificate of my dad .I thought these are the only documents which  the bank will  be needing from us but since they need a power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

I did  informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in SECURE TRUST BANKING GROUP PLC LONDON  to your   account  in Your country.His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Johnben Robinson.
E mail addresses (johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk)
Gueule Tapee Rue 54 x 621 Dakar Senegal
Office is tel/fax...+221-768 389 705

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney since you will be the principal person to stand on my behalf, and some of your data would be required to appear in the said documents from the court as required by the bank.
Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here, we  can move at the same time.

I will be waiting for your call now,this is the Reverends office phone number once again( 00221-772 436 995  )have a nice time and always think about me.
Yours forever,
Victoria

Hmmm. Mal schauen, ob ich auch einen Anwalt kenne. 
Da fällt mir eigentlich nur Dr. jur. Fickn Willi ein. Muss ihn mal fragen, ob er gerade Zeit hat.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2008 um 18:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Stimmung: tot
Sternzeichen: Skorpion
Antwort #33 - 06. Dezember 2008 um 18:43

Razor Buzz schrieb on 05. Dezember 2008 um 18:42:
Webmaster schrieb on 05. Dezember 2008 um 17:14:

Ich werde mein Bestes tun.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Streng dich an. Ihrem zukünftigen Mann kann sie das Bild nicht verweigern.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #34 - 07. Dezember 2008 um 18:42

Pfarrer Blau muss mal an seinen Kollegen schreiben. Ich werde mal nach der Adresse fragen.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hello my sweet heart,
how are you today,hope all is well with you over there,honey am missing you so much is my wish to be with you as soon the bank transfer the money to your account,honey on regard of the letter from bank,i have with me here the statements of account and my father death certificate.But the bank demand a power of attorney from the federal high court here in Senegal to protect your image,so i told my Rev father and he give me this lawyer contact.

Honey please contact this lawyer now and tell him to help us get the power of attorney from the federal high court to enable the bank transfer my late father money to your account in your country OK,please my love write to him now as soon you got this mail from me and let me know if he agree to help,the power of attorney will bear your name as my partner OK,am hoping to hear from you soon,stay bless and take good care of your self.i love you.

Yours forever,
Victoria.

Ich bin mal gespannt, wie hoch die Anwaltsrechnung ausfällt.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #35 - 08. Dezember 2008 um 16:43

Sie kann es kaum erwarten, dass ich den "Anwalt" kontaktiere.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my sweet heart,
how are you today,hope all is well,honey is just that am missing you so much OK i wish to be with you,to huge and kiss you.honey thanks for all you have been doing to help me out from this situation,really i love you and am asking God to protect you for me pending on my arrival to meet you.

Honey i want you to keep this for your self OK,i have not told any person about this,is you and the Rev father knows about this OK,because this is money and i have lay my trust on you and i know that you will not disappoint me as soon the money comes to you care,honey not every friends are good and i don't want to miss you,really i love you and i want to live with you for the rest of my life.

Honey you can write to the lawyer and ask him to help us get the power of attorney from the federal high court here in Senegal to enable the bank to transfer my late father money to your account of which will bear your name as my partner,honey please you know my situation and what you are passing through here in camp,please honey i want to come out from this hell and meet you as soon as possible OK,let me know as soon you contact the lawyer and his response OK,am waiting for your next mail stay bless and take good care of your self.i love you.

Yours forever,
Victoria.

Na, dann werden wir mal ein Schreiben loslassen.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
Forum Administrator
Fototechnik Forumgeistlicher Seelsorger

Die afrikaanse Voortrekker
in Duitsland

Standort: Nicht in Preußen!
Sternzeichen:
Antwort #36 - 08. Dezember 2008 um 21:40

Blöd für den Anwalt ist, dass die Bank in England ist. Da kann er nur etwas machen, wenn er Mitglied bei den Rechts- und Linksanwälten ist! Laut lachend
Da kann man seine Rechnung gleich reduzieren auf Bestätigung des Ausweises  der guten Victoria, bzw. ihn ganz aus dem Spiel lassen. In Europa gelten eben andere Gesetze, als im finstersten Afrika!

Bei der Bankadresse haben sie auch einen Fehler eingebaut. Die Adresse ist nicht D90 4LH, sondern B90 4LH. Und die Mailadresse dieser Bank ist banking@securetrustbank.co.uk! Mailadresse: http://www.securetrustbank.com/
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Dezember 2008 um 21:42 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #37 - 10. Dezember 2008 um 13:26

Der Anwalt hat geschrieben und geifert nach meinen Sesterzen.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

BAR(DR) JOHNBEN Willians (Esq)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
THREENITY CHAMBERS
Emails johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk
Tel/fax +221-768389705

ATTENTION SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS AS YOU MAY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ). 

MEANWHILE YOU WILL SEND TO US, (700 EURO.S )SEVEN HUNDREND  EURO'S ONLY FOR OUR CONSULTATION AND LEGAL PROCESSING FEE, YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING MONEY IN THE WORLD, SEND IT WITH THIS NAME  BELOW

P/A
FIRST: ........Martin
SECOND NAME......Benson
COUNTRY.............SENEGAL
CITY...............DAKAR
ADDRESS.........Gueule Tapee Rue 54 x 621 Dakar Senegal      

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY SO THAT FIRST THING TOMOROOW  MORNING I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE, 
BAR JOHNBEN WILLIANS (Esq)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
emails johnbenwillians@yahoo.co.uk.
Tel/fax +221-768389705 

Der Header: Sonatel

Laaaaangsam Herr Anwalt. Dr. jur. Fickn Willi sagt, erst muss er Mitglied bei den Rechts- und Linksanwälten werden.   Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2008 um 08:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #38 - 10. Dezember 2008 um 13:31

Auch meine schwarze Perle hat sich gemeldet. Sie geht mit keinem Wort auf meine liebe Frage nach weiteren Nacktbildern ein. Tja - dann werden wir das ganze noch etwas verzögern.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hello my sweet heart,
honey how are you today,hope all is well,honey i love you and really i want to live with you over there in your country,i dream of you last night where we are holding each other to huge and kiss,and i wish am with you.am missing you so much.honey please let me know as soon you got response from the lawyer OK,as you know i want the bank to transfer the money to your account without delay so that i will joined you as soon as possible,have a nice day my sweet love and stay bless.kiss

Yours forever,
Victoria

Nein Süße - so läuft das nicht. Du schickst mir noch ein Nacktbild, dann bekommst du auch eine falsche WU-Nummer - großes Scambaiter-Ehrenwort.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #39 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 13:34

Sie tut jetzt schon alles für mich  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hello my sweet heart,
how are you today,it is my great pleasure to write to you this hour of the day,hope my mail meet you in good condition,honey thanks for all you have been doing for me,really am missing you so much and i willing to be with you as soon the bank transfer my late father money to your account in your country.Honey really i love you,i promise to be good wife to you,so that we can build up a good family,am going to give birth to you as soon i came over there in your country.

Honey,the bank is waiting for the documents in order to transfer the money to your account in your country,please my love since the lawyer have agree to help us get those documents from the federal high court to protect your imege and the bank when transfering the money to your account,please my sweet heart 

Honey,please try and send the money to him as soon as possible to enable the lawyer get those documents,i promise you that i will not disappoint you,honey please any money you spend for this as soon the money comes to your care,you will take all you have spend,than we will invest the money in any business of your choice in your country for the better of our children,please try your possible best and comply with the lawyer as soon you got this mail from me,honey please you can call me through the Rev father phone no 00221 772436995 when you call tell him you want to speak with me he will send somebody to call me so that i will hear your sweet voice,please honey am hoping to hear your sweet voice,stay bless my love and have a nice day.i love you.

Yours forever,
Victoria

Uuuuuund hier der nächste Liebesbeweis.    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2011 um 19:57 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Sternzeichen: Löwe
Antwort #40 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 13:45

@ Razor Buzz

Wow, da kann ich nur sagen:
Die tut alles für dich!!!!  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #41 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 13:48

@ bandit

Sie wird auch für mich umsonst zur Bank laufen - alles aus Liebe.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #42 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 15:21

@ Razor Buzz

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Lass sie laufen!!! Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

† Rais †
In memoriam
Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Sternzeichen: Schütze
Antwort #43 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 17:10

@ Razor Buzz

Ja da legst dich nieder. Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Das nenn ich auch einen vollen Liebesbeweis. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Die soll so zur Bank rennen, wie sie auf dem Foto ist.  Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Da kommt die nicht weit.

@ bandit

Mißbrauche bitte meinen Schlumpf nicht. 
Der ist unschuldig. Smiley
Das ist kein Bimbo-Schlumpf. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #44 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 18:32

@ Rais

Wird nieee mehr vorkommen.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema