Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Darkwah <darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4205 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Darkwah <darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com>
15. November 2008 um 17:33

Ist ja alles sehr schön doch Geld für die Reise und Ihre Dokumente hat sie nicht.

I am glad to hear from you ,how are you doing and how is your day going on,i hope and guess you are enjoying your day with care.Yes,it take a while to know someone and in every friendship, there must be some qualities ,which is been honest,loyal,caring,loving ,understanding and faithful to each other will generate very good and honest relationship.it was a friend of mine who met her husband on the internet and she introduced me there to try it up.I love to laugh very much, so i like watching comedy show and listen to music with my free time,No one is perfect and i am very affectionate lady,A honest lady, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and..i  am mixed race from Ghana and Australia,i am now living in Ghana with my Mom,i have never been to Australia before,is my dad who comes from  there....
I am seeking true gentle man who is willing to love me alone ,share his life forever and ever with me alone.communication is the key.i seek serious and long term relationship and i am willing to work to help my future man to build very excited and truthful relationship.Come online so that we chat at MSN messenger OK i hope you send me more pics from u too, i have more to send you,
Darkwah

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.197.12 with SMTP id z12cs272763qbp;
       Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:48:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.156.11 with SMTP id i11mr681885rvo.1.1225784891410;
       Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:48:11 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com>
Received: from n4d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n4d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.88])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id l31si1945636rvb.2.2008.11.03.23.48.08;
       Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:48:10 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.88 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.88;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.88 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Nov 2008 07:48:07 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.160] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Nov 2008 07:48:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Nov 2008 07:48:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 761679.30467.bm@omp101.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 79127 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Nov 2008 07:48:07 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
L/7hEbGhVDWc5o=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8_yfCb1hxDjnmOUHmqVaPgcG4_2JuZL_MyJv6BAatiMaOVSXwaWWy87fuQHkH8m6tuk630dYOks3
Received: from [196.201.34.165] by web59504.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:48:07 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:48:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HI
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870811030923ia740309mc090944c3364b242@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-2112016863-1225784887=:78805"
Message-ID: <607666.78805.qm@web59504.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-2112016863-1225784887=:78805
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1671065536-1225784887=:78805"

--0-1671065536-1225784887=:78805
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.201.34.165
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.201.34.165

inetnum:	196.201.32.0 - 196.201.39.255
netname:	SCANCOM
descr:	  First IPv4 Assignment Block for Scancom Ltd.
Webmaster-c:	HSR11-AFRINIC
tech-c:	 HSR11-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	 Srinivas-mnt
remarks:	data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:	 AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   196.201.32.0 - 196.201.63.255

person:	   H Srinivas Rao
nic-hdl:	  HSR11-AFRINIC
address:	  41 A, Auto Parts Building,
address:	  Graphic Road,
address:	  South Industrial Area.
address:	  P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
address:	  Accra, Ghana. West Africa.
address:	  Accra 281 ITF
address:	  Ghana
e-mail:	   srao@mtn.com.gh 

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. September 2011 um 02:30 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20553  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Darkwah <darkwahagyapong@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. November 2008 um 17:37

Erst ein auf Harmlos machen das ist immer die gleiche Masche.

Hello XXXX,its really nice to hear from you again and thank you for your beautiful pics sent to me,i am glad to hear from you,How is your day going on and how is work going on there with you?i am hoping all is good for you.

Its very very cold weather here in Ghana,as it rain this afternoon,so what do you know about Ghana?its very loving and sincere country,i don't know anything about your country so please tell me more about your country,so do u have large family?what kind of lady are you looking for and do u want to have children?i wish i have cell phone to talk to you in person on phone,I will like to get to know you ,So can you get yahoo or hotmail address so that we can chat on the internet?
Your Boat is very beautiful,Can you drive it your self?
I am very honest and loyal person,ii am new to internet and i seek only one person in my life,someone whom i can grow old with,someone who will be my best friend,someone whom i will share ideals with and i will like to work to support him pay bills and work together for our future....I hope to hear from you,
U can give me your cell phone or work phone and i will try and call you so that we talk on phone,Have A nice day and enjoy the best,
Good Bye From
Darkwah

I am glad to hear from you.how are you and how is life and your weekend going on there?i am hoping not bad as i guess, i have really understand you so much and i hope as time goes on ,we will get to know each other better and as we keep emailing each other,

I am very honest and loyal person,and i hope as time goes on you will get to know me ,and i will also get to know you.I am  very serious in life and need a man who is honest loyal,truthful and willing to build long term relationship with me,so how is your weekend going on and what did you do for this weekend?

My weekend was nice,i did cleaning and washing,i clean the bathroom and the washroom,
i am very serious and not for games,if you have more pics please send me ,take care and have a nice weekend,
Bye

It been sometimes since i heard from you till now,i gues you are very busy man,i think work have been putting you into busy.I am glad to hear back from you and that makes me know that you are fine and enjoying your day.

Its also nice with me but i was wondering why i am not hearing from you.but i am now okay and excited to hear from you,I am very serious and honest lady,i want to know how u feel about me,because there must chemistry between us and besides it will be good to see each other and that will help us to get to know each other very well,and i will be very happy to come to you in your country but i don't have travel documents which my passport and visa so i will be happy if you can come and visit me in my country first which is Ghana.

I will make you very much happy and take you to very interesting places which i guess u will like,
so what do you think now..and beside i am not bad person OK,i just want to talk to you in person on phone also,wish you all the best,.
bye

Good Morning and how are you doing?i hope and guess everything is fine with you and you keep ding busy,
I am glad to hear from you and i hope and guess nothing is bad over there.
I will be happy to come to be with you and yes i dont have travel documents and thats why i told you to come to me
I will be happy if you can help me get my travel documents t be with you,I asked the cost of passport and it was 200euro,i wish you can help me come tp you
I will be happy if u help me get my passpor and visa to be with you,
i wish you all the best and i cant wiat to be with you in your beautiful boat
Trus me,i will never and ever let you down o disapoit you.and be honest and loyal to you
From Darkwah

Header immer Ghana
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2010 um 17:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 15. November 2008 um 21:37

Die ist aber schnell mit ihrer Antwort und hat die übliche ausrede.

I am glad to hear from you, its 8pm here and the weather is warm,it has been raining here sometimes?have you been getting rain there?

Well Dear one,i wish i have my passport to send to you, but i don't have  passport and i will send it to you when i get it so try and send me the money to get my passport and i will send to you the moment i get the passport OK,I am not bad person so have trust and believe in God and know that i will never disappoint or hurt you,i am very serious lady seeking true love and everlasting love.

OR if you don't trust me,what do u want me to do for you to trust me?i am not into games OK,i am serious and sincere person,

So try and send me the money to get my passport and i will send it to you the moment  get it,....I am serious about you and i promise  i will never let you down,i am honest and very loyal person,faithful and sincere person,
i hope you will understand me
Good bye thinking of you...I will try and send u some more pics.
This is my address
Darkwah Agyapong
Post Office Box 10
kwashiman street
Accra Ghana
West Africa
NB
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2010 um 17:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 18. November 2008 um 21:23

Und schon wieder so eine selbst gemachte ID Karte

Good Afternoon and how are you doing ,i hope you are fine and how was your weekend?hoping not bad.i am really serious about you so i have scan my ID card as you requested for so you see i am not for games,and also try and send me the money for the passport and i will also scan my passport to you when i get it,
i wish you very good day and let me hear from you/Let me hear from you

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2014 um 17:57 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 25. Februar 2009 um 03:36

Wenn es um das liebe Geld geht dann haben sie alle einen Pass.

how are you and how was your weekend,i guess all is well, i really wanted to prove to you so i have my passport done and this is the copy,,,, i borrowed the money so please kindly let me give it to the person if not she will report me  to the police if i refuse to pay,i trust you so please dont let me down,
take care

Header wie oben

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2014 um 17:57 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 25. Februar 2009 um 03:37

Und gleich wieder am Betteln  Smiley

Good Morning and how are you doing.i hope all is well with you,I have sent you my ID Card and my Passport So do u now see that i am serious and for real,Dont let westernUnion people convince You  about me,and let develop trust because i really serious to be with you and develop nice and honest relationship forever and ever.Cast your mind back,its been long time since we started knowing our selfs,You must know that i am really serious and loyal looking to meet you and be with You.
Let me hear from You
Bye
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2010 um 17:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 25. Februar 2009 um 12:44

Das Foto des Passes ist identisch mit dem von der ID. Allerdings haben die bei dem Pass den Hintergrund entfernt!
Bei dem Pass haben die lediglich noch Vor- und Nachnamen geändert. Die untere Zeile des maschinenlesbaren Teiles ist aus verschiedenen Teilen zusammengestückelt.
Der erste Teil ist die Passnummer. Da die nur 8 Zeichen hat, ist die neunte Stelle ein Platzhalter und danach kommt die Prüfziffer, die allerdings 5 lauten müsste!
Bei der Angabe der Nationalität fehlt ein Buchstabe! Müsste GHA lauten!
Anschließend müsste das Geburtsdatum folgen, das aber erst eine Gruppe später ohne Kontrollziffer auftaucht. 
Wo das Geburtsdatum steht, da hätte eigentlich das Ablaufdatum des Passes stehen müssen. Allerdings gibt auch die Fantasiezahl vor dem Geburtsdatum nicht das Ablaufdatum wieder! 
Das Berechnen der abschließenden Kontrollziffer am Ende der unteren Zeile erspare ich mir. Muss wohl ein Karnevalsausweis sein! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2010 um 17:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #7 - 30. Juni 2011 um 23:33

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert