Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Adija Akim <adija25adija@yahoo.com> <rbsplcrediffmail.com> <rbsonline@sify.com> (Gelesen: 5067 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Adija Akim <adija25adija@yahoo.com> <rbsplcrediffmail.com> <rbsonline@sify.com>
13. November 2008 um 01:47

Hier wieder ein Flüchtling und ihre Millionen.

Hello my lovely honey,i love your picture.
No matter your age i really want to be there please help me.
I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship or real firendship.
Once again My name is Miss Adija Akim, a citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa. I am 24 years old ; my birthday was 1st January 1983.  I hold a certificate in general Nursing  , i am hoping to further my education in this career . I am never married and don't have children. I am a chocolate in complexion and of average hiegth ; my picks explains to you better.

I'm an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many facets of life and love.  I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.                                                 
I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to  spend at home with a movies and snacks. I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and  honest.
I was about enrolling to have a master's  degree in nursing /midwifery  before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.

My late father Dr Akim Akimbo, was a successful top business man in my country, he deals in importation of foodstuff like  rice, salt and sugar  from Thailand and Europe. He was unfortunately assassinated  together with my lovely mother on the 14th of september 2003 by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country.  It was only me and my senior sister  that is alive for  now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am  leaving now in the middle of the war.  My  senior sister who was  married has  lost contact with me ever since the middle of the war, i do not know if she is alive for now or not.
I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still political instability , killings and several unrest. I lost so much, my  my parents , and my  and three lovely brothers  as well as some other relatives and family capital investments .   
I wish to  develop a long term lasting relationship  with  you if  you would possibly like it, as God will provide for me.
I never like tragedy and i never wish to witness it  ever again in my life.
Life is really so hard  over here and  presently the Senegalese government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp  of this country. Here is very restricted and one is never allowed to move out to the country without this country's residence permit.                       
I can be contacted by the telephone of the church through the Reverend father who provides moral rehabilitation to the inmates of this camp. His name is Rev. father Jones Martins, and their office phone is  00221772704238 .

You can call this line by the week days  from 2pm to 3pm, London GMT because this country has got the same time with London, this is usually when the reverend would be in the church office for assisting people, and when you call please tell them , you want to speak to me,  and they will send for me in the hostel of this camp.

I would like to you to tell me  little more about yourself, i would like to know what interests you most and what you don't like, your interest in developing full and responsible and healthy relationship  with me. I would also like to know  if you are in a love relationship presently, or something about your love history.
I will be very glad if  you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to  develop a love relationship  with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other , living together as God may have it, and raising our children happily together.
I have just attached few  of my pictures for you and i would like  to see  some  of yours . I Hope to see some of your picks .
Bye and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.
Please accept my best  and warmest regards
With love Adija.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.197.12 with SMTP id z12cs5122qbp;
       Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:56:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.225.10 with SMTP id x10mr13459632ybg.78.1226476614047;
       Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:56:54 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <adija25adija@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com (omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.201.70])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 12si25540034gxk.83.2008.11.11.23.56.51;
       Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:56:52 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of adija25adija@yahoo.com designates 68.142.201.70 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.201.70;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of adija25adija@yahoo.com designates 68.142.201.70 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=adija25adija@yahoo.com; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) Quelltext.From=adija25adija@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 46317 invoked by uid 1000); 12 Nov 2008 07:56:50 -0000
Received: (qmail 399 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Nov 2008 07:56:48 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
YTePGXIdPe4aKA=;
X-YMail-OSG: 4E6GWAsYTAp5noxnHf8z1PNKeVwWiTo6bqkNWxrV7ZwbqfBXEQOvR7.d8I6A6lYF2MaP
Received: from [196.207.196.161] by web111110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:56:48 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:56:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE MORE OF YOU IF YOU LIKE ME.
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870811111823u106d13ffhb49d195275b2076f@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1122372837-1226476608=:358"
Message-ID: <746933.358.qm@web111110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>

--0-1122372837-1226476608=:358
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1398362983-1226476608=:358"

--0-1398362983-1226476608=:358
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.207.196.161
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.196.161

inetnum:	  196.207.196.0 - 196.207.196.255
netname:	  SONATELNET
descr:	    Pool ADSL BAS2
Webmaster-c:	  MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:	SMM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:	 Mody Ndiaye
address:	SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:	Sonatel
address:	Dakar
address:	Senegal
e-mail:	 modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:	  +221 8392337
fax-no:	 +221 8233698
nic-hdl:	MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	 SMM-MNT
remarks:	data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:	 AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 13:13 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10032 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Adija Akim <adija25adija@yahoo.com> <rbsplcrediffmail.com> <rbsonline@sify.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. November 2008 um 05:51

Zitat:
My late father Dr Akim Akimbo

Wieviel Väter die wohl hatte? Was die Mutter wohl für einen Beruf nachging?
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 14:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Adija Akim <adija25adija@yahoo.com> <rbsplcrediffmail.com> <rbsonline@sify.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. November 2008 um 11:22

Als Antwort sendet sie mir das übliche  Smiley von Senegal.

Hello my sweethoney,
Please no matter your age i really want to be there. please help me.
I hope you are doing fine today. Thanks for reaching me , i am glad to see you, you are really a nice person from you mail and your words, i think you are the very type of person i 'm looking for,and i want you to know that is bacause of your age i contact you.bacuse i really know that you will not do me anything bad.bacause you are like a father to me.

I 'm  not so okay over here please, here is just so uncomfortable , and i am making all effort to leave here to have a happy  and comfortable living with you if you wouldn't mind accepting me to be a part of you; like you know, i am living in the refugee camp here in DakarSenegal.
It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev Divine Victor who is the reverend father and  the general over seer of the church over  here in the camp, he has been very nice to everyone of us  here.

The Church's office Tel number is (00221-2704238) if you like to call me tell the reverend father there, that you want to speak with me; he will send for me in the hostel and i will come to speak with you. You can call from  12noon to 2pm , London GMT time ,every weekdays excluding Sundays; this is the time the church office is  opened .
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because i have not got the residence permit of this country which will entitle me to be a bit free in doing certain things and moving to the  city.

I want to go back to my studies because i only had a certificate in general nursing and i was about to enroll for  a degree in Nursing and Midwifery  before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please i would like to let you know that  i have got with me here, my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will  like to send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Scotland which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.7M(Three  Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).He saw this country to be the most peaceful and secured country in  world to deposit this money,

So i will like you to be aware of this and see how possible you can assist me  get this money transferred  to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and wait for you to come over here and pick me up to visit you.         
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is  one of the Reverend Sister here who is just like a mother to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
However i like you to send me some of your pictures and also try to call me through the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French , but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school.  

I will like you to call me as i requested so that we can hear our voices, i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Yours Lovely. Adija.
I WILL GIVE THE BANK INFORMATION SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT THE BANK FOR YOU TO BE SURE AND KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO TO ASSIST ME PLEASE.

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 13:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 15. November 2008 um 17:48

Die sendet gleich die Dokumente mit  Smiley

Hello, my lovely honey.
How is everything over there with you again, hope everything is fine. I am more than happy to read your mail again.and i really want to be there please help me.
Please I am very happy with the way you want to help me to transfer money over there and get me over there with you,I see it as a nice pleasure, to read your mail.and your age is not my problem.

Once again My name is Miss Adija Akim, a citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa. I am 25 years old ; my birthday was 1st January 1983.  I hold a certificate in general Nursing  , i am hoping to further my education in this career . I am never married and don't have children. I am a chocolate in complexion and of average hiegth

please I would like you to write to the bank with this information on my father thanks. I have already told the bank that you that you are my partner and you want to know what you will do to transfer the money very easily.
Like the name of my late father is Dr. Akim Akimbo and the account number is 2029-56165301, and my name is Miss Adija Akim so I would like  you to write to the bank now that you are my partner.and you want to know if this money is in this account.and what is the possablity of transfering the money into your account.

with this information, the bank will respond to you and tell you what you will do to transfer the money, please contact the bank now today please.i really love to be there with you.If you write to the bank, please let me know, so will just wait until the bank's response and know what you will do Please.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,
Royal Bank of Scotland INTERNATIONAL
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mr. Johnny Cameron
Telephone number. +447031821930, +447031833013,
Email. rbsonline@sify.com OR rbsplcrediffmail.com
Account No. 2029-56165301

Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling
documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever.
adija

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 14:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 15. November 2008 um 18:53

Nun Amicus!

Das Leben kann so schön sein und ich hatte noch einen Wunsch frei an meinem Geburtstag heute!

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

P.S.: Man muss auch mal Glück haben und da Du immer so fleissig bist, steht es Dir doch auch zu!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 16. November 2008 um 20:08

Leider kann ich beim französischen Dokument die Grammatik nicht überprüfen, aber in dem englischsprachigen Dokument hat es einige "Klopper".  Und beim Dokument der Royal Bank of Scotland sieht man den Tintenstrahldrucker auf 10 Meilen Entfernung. Wollten wohl Geld sparen und haben darum nur mit minderer Qualität gedruckt, darum sieht man auch ganz deutlich die Streifen. Und ein echtes Dokument, das wäre gedruckt!
Der  Smiley scheint uns für ganz schön beschränkt zu halten!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema