Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Mary / Helen / Rose <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <dr_rose_smith_uk@yahoo.co.uk> <dr_rose_smith@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 6388 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Mary / Helen / Rose <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <dr_rose_smith_uk@yahoo.co.uk> <dr_rose_smith@hotmail.com>
04. November 2008 um 15:20

Sie  gibt an sie lebt in Belgien doch die Mail kommt von Nigeria.

Spoiler:
Bilder zeigen das Model Annie von Focus Hawaii

well babe  i have all the  qualities   you talking  about  can  we have a  chat  at msn  so   add me to your msn  helen4realluv619@hotmail.com  and  also  im looking  for the love of my life so that i can  settle  with him

hello babe i like to know much about you too  what do you wanna  know  about me  through  chatting we can get to know  eachother better  cos i like to know much  of  you  so can you lets  chat at  msn  i sent  you also my pics

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.197.12 with SMTP id z12cs118215qbp;
       Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.12.4 with SMTP id p4mr7155484ybi.126.1225142402100;
Return-Path: <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s26.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s26.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.37])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 7si926174gxk.78.2008.10.27.14.20.01;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of helen4realluv619@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.37 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.37;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of helen4realluv619@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.37 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=helen4realluv619@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU122-W38 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s26.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:20:01 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU122-W386214892208D1D5CE7D4FDA240@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: helen4realluv619@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_10ec45bb-f003-430c-bc9a-f9e7d7c81e49_"
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.102.101]
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: re
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:20:01 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Oct 2008 21:20:01.0908 (UTC) FILETIME=[C5E4E340:01C93879]

--_10ec45bb-f003-430c-bc9a-f9e7d7c81e49_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_6f2652b7-f405-4fde-82c8-40f5d58371b8_"

--_6f2652b7-f405-4fde-82c8-40f5d58371b8_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  82.128.102.101
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  82.128.102.101

inetnum:        82.128.96.0 - 82.128.111.255
netname:        INET-MLTL
descr:          CDMA 1x Dial up pool
admin-c:        RIA27
tech-c:         RIA27
mnt-by:         MLTL-INT-MNT
mnt-lower:      MLTL-INT-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         82.128.0.0 - 82.128.127.255

person:       IP Admin-RIPE
address:      Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
address:      231 Adeola Odeku Str.
address:      Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
e-mail:       ipadmin@multilinks.com
remarks:      complaints/spam report : abuse@multilinks.com
phone:        +2341774000
nic-hdl:      RIA27
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Januar 2011 um 18:38 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mary / Helen / Rose <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <dr_rose_smith_uk@yahoo.co.uk> <dr_rose_smith@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. November 2008 um 15:22

Zitat:
Ich wohne in Belgien vor, aber ich wurde geboren in den USA, aber jetzt im von Belgien

i have the same   qualities    that  you  looking  for  babe  well im looking  for the love of  my life  and a man that will make my dreams comes  true   im a single  im lope  williams  i live in belgium before  but i was born in usa  but now im out of belgium  so i would  like to know much  about you babe so  lets  chat  let  this be the  final  time so we can  go to chat now  im waiting for you at the  msn  thats it

Header wie oben
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. März 2009 um 22:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Mary / Helen / Rose <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <helen4realluv619@hotmail.com> <dr_rose_smith_uk@yahoo.co.uk> <dr_rose_smith@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 04. November 2008 um 21:15

Frag sie doch mal, wo sie in Belgien gelebt hat. Wenn sie im flämischen Teil gelebt hat, dann kannst Du sie ja mal auf holländisch anmailen!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 13. November 2008 um 11:55

Hier ihre Antwort Ui.

Well....... i was born in  a mixed family  and i  m the only born of my parents   i lost  my dad with my mum in an auto crash accident  where  i  had been living a miserable life    and i was  born in  in new  york  city  in usa   where  i had  been living  a miserable  life  i have no family  and no one to take care of me since then i have been living a miserable life  and  due  to that  i had  a cousin that came  from belgiumto pick me up  at usa   but i  think it will be better  for me in usa but  i never  follow  her after some  time  i  found   out that my life is not  so easy  however   my  cousin  came  back  and  took me   but i was  young  and  i follow  her  due  to my life  was trowing like  a  stone  and   i accepted  the destiny  but  when i got  to belgium   i stay in zaventem then  but  when i  got   there i could not  expect it  and i was called  from africa  that i should come  and  clear my parents property  since then  we  got there    but   when we  finished   we  now  used    my dad  property to study  but its  not  sufficient  for me  due to that i cant be back home  and i have planned  that  i will be able to go  to another  country to settle  down but when i get there, i be so much  happy to find the man of my life  and i m  happy i  found  you  cos   i  think you are  the  lucky man

Header Lagos, Nigeria

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 27. November 2008 um 16:47

Nach dem ich ihr gesagt habe das ich keine Zeit für Chat habe ist sie mit dieser Geschichte gekommen.

hello babe  well its being a long time i have been talking to you bu i  sat  down  and   think i need  to tell you why im in africa  for now   im fed up of  this life   thats  why i said i need  to have a chat with you cos  by this   time i wish i could be there with you7 but i want to tell you im real  so far  you have the trust in me  and you trust me honey i will make  sure  i make you happy when im there with you

i was living   in  usa when  i was like  young  and  after  some  time   my parent  and  i  started  a nicest  life,  but suddenly  my dad  came  to  africa to  do  some  business  with an  african  man  suddenly   they  started  the business  with 8.5  million usd  my dad  borrowed  the money  from him so  that  they  did the  business.  and  it was gradually improving  by the  end  of  every  year  my  dad  realised  at least 2 million USD  so my dad  returned  the money  to the  man  where  by the man  and my dad had  made  an agreement  that each year they will be sharing the money into  two  and  after some  time  the man  now  make  a plan  that they will eliminate  my dad   suddenly,  i was  in usa  when i heard  the  death  of my dad  more so  me  and my mum  suddenly  went  insane  and  we  could not  know  what  to do  after  we berry my  dad  my mum started  a big  sickness  and  where by     the illness had  taken  her life and i got  a  cousin in the  state  where by she  adviced  me  to  come  and  meet the man  in africa  and  clear  my dads  property   but  before  we  got it  clear  i recieve  an information  from a university  in cotonou at (HOUDEGBE UNIVERSITY  IN COTONOU) am  a degree  holder and i  studied  computer engineering I started my life  in the university  in the year 2000, more over  i  finished  my    studies  in the  school  as at  2005  but  i finshed  my degree then. due  to that i  finally  came  to  africa  to  get my  studies    and  after that  thaught  i  suppose  to  go  back to usa  though  i live in zaventem in belgium immediately i left   for usa i husseled  to get  some property  and  to work  after  13years  old of age when  i left  my  parents  but im a  virgin of 29 yrs and  when i came  to africa   i met  a lot of men that  wanted  to date  me   and i dated  one and never let  him to  have a  sex  with me  cos   only thing they have  in mind  is that they only  have a  sex  with a female  and  after that they dump........  the  girl  as if  shes  a refuse  and  thats the reason why i was  waiting for a  responsible man like   you  cos  when  i saw  you   i know that  first  impression last longer  and  i  saw  you  that you are a calm  and  cool  someone  very responsible  and  very  easy  going  person    and i believe  that  someone  like you does not look  around  and  flirt around  but there is one  thing i know in life,..............  i need  a caring man  that will make my dreams  come  true  and  who will make me  to feel like a  woman  so that  he  will disvirgined me  to give me my kids  so that we  can  start a new life  and  to have  a very  nice family. also  need  a  husband   that will   make  me to have  every thing inlife who will settle  my problems  and who will respect me  with every thing so that i can be  proud  of  him in every  where.  but  when i finished  my  studies   and i  was looking for the means  to be back home  or   to settle  down in any  country  so that i can really be with my husband.......  and i know it  will be some online  like you cos i really need  you in my life  to settle  my problems  of life  for me to show  a real  care you have   for   me  where   by you makes  my dream  come  true. though    im not  here  for  any thing than to meet  the love of my life  so i really wish i could  be there  with someone like you  as  at present   im living a miserable life  i dont have someone  to make me  happy  and  to make   my dreams  come  true  so   with what i have  taught  i  was  even  at times  thinking  about  killing  my self  but  the  angel  spoke   to me  not to  do  that,that i will meet  my man one  day  but i dnt know if  really you will make me happy   or  you will  love me  for  real.  but  at times  some  men  came  from africa  to rape  me  and i was  thinking that  day about  the  day i will leave  here,a  gang    of  street  guys  even mock me  that i have no one to care for me   but i know   and i  think i have met my man  and  i will meet  my man one  day.......  if you do care for me tell me so that i can know my faith from  you i dont  want  to fall into  the kind  of  relationship i had last  cos  most  guys  are after sex only and  i want  a man that  if  at all will have  sex  with me  he  willl  take me  from here  to join  him so that i can settle  down with him

Header Lagos

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 30. November 2008 um 22:42

Smiley habe sie eingeladen nach Spanien zu kommen auf mein Boot zur X-Mas Party als nächstes kommt bestimmt die Frage sie benötigt noch Geld der Preis ist so hoch.

honey  i  called  the  travell  agent  today  immediately    i messaged  you  and  i was  told that  the  flight  ticket  is  960  euro  and  told me that they will send  you the  flight  information so that you can pick me up at    your airport  but you need  to send me  the nearest airport to you in spain so that they will need   it  to book  my  flight  honey  i really love you so much  and cant  wait  to be there with you    honey  i love you so much
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. November 2008 um 22:42 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 30. November 2008 um 23:34

Sie hat gedacht sie kommt schnell an das Flug Ticket na so leicht machen wir ihr das nicht erst einmal den Pass.

honey  im so much happy for  your mail my love so  honey   i just finished  talking to them on the pone  my love i  told them  every thing  and they said there is not problem about that my love and they said  they will send you all the neccsary  documents  and  also  when they book my flight they wil send  you the flight  information..............  flight  booking  code  and every thing  honey but they told me that they recieved their money  through  western union money transfer  honey  and    i can send  you  my information to send the money to them so that   i give them their  money   so  that    your  driver will pick me up and  you give me the  date   that  they will book on my flight  and  meet me at your airport cos you have to  choose  the date  for me  before  xmas  cos  cant  wait to be there withg you    i love you so much XXXX kiss

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 30. November 2008 um 23:55

Die ist ja schneller als der Blitz Adresse ist da und der Pass.Was sehe ich den da wer ist Williams Lope

NAME..........WILLIAMS  LOPE
ADDRESS.........123 AIRPORT  ROAD ALAKIA
CITY................IBADAN
STATE.............OYO
COUNTRY..........NIGERIA
CODE.............23402

QUESTION AND  ANSWER...........  WHATS  MY FAVOURITE  COLOR   ANSWER.............BLUE

thats  the  informati0n honey  to send  the money honey i wil send you the  passport   cos its  a nigerian  passport honey   i  love you more than what you  think and tell me the date and the   day  you  want  me to  book on the flight ticket  honey   cos that i will know  when   to be with you  at spain

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Februar 2014 um 15:41 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 30. November 2008 um 23:58

An dem Pass ist ja alles falsch  Smiley

honey  but im scared  honey  i want  you to do  one  thing   for me  promised me   that you will  never hurt  my feelings  cos  you be the first man  i will    give my life to honey im scared   honey   will you make me happy ,my love   and i promised  i will never dissapoint  you honey
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Dezember 2008 um 00:14 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 02. Dezember 2008 um 15:28

Wie es aussieht, ist der ursprüngliche Besitzer des Passes ein Mann! Im maschinenlesbaren Teil steht ganz dick ein F, wo wahrscheinlich vorher ganz normal ein M stand! Es täte mich alelrdings interessieren, ob auch bei den neuen maschinenlesbaren Pässen das Passbild am rechten Rand mit der Aufschrift NIGERIA verziert wird.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 03. Dezember 2008 um 13:21

Die ist ja richtig frech und will ganz schnell ihr Geld  Smiley

honey there is  no problem  about  my passport honey  what i know   is that  i want  you to go to the post  office  for the western union honey  not   a matter  of   any problem honey i swear its  my passport  but i told you i have a nigeria  passport and i have no  problem about that to travell  just use the information i send to you for the western union   address   so that  i can get my ticket  booked  today  honey there is no problem about thata  oke  i  assure  you honeylove you so much

honey are you now  doubting me that    will i come  cos  honey i need  your  trust   and believe  honey  i love you more than how you think i swear  to god  there is no problem about my passport  but used the information isent   to you yesterday honey and my address.My  trip  will  just  be  delayed  by all this    cos im  so much  eager  to be with you and  cant  wait to see you in  person  at  spain. 

there  is no problem  about that  honey   but i want  you to know that  i know my dreams  will come  true  babe    thats my travell  passport   so i have  no  problem about that i have a  true  love for you cos there is no one for me its only  you i have in my heart  thanks so much honey  bye  for now  cos im still online  to mail  you so  reply me  asap

Header wie oben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 04. Dezember 2008 um 15:20

Dann lass sie doch jetzt ein paarmal zu Western Union laufen! Derzeit gibt es ja viele Probleme mit der Leitng nach Nigeria! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 06. Dezember 2008 um 01:08

@ Uli

Habe ich schon gemacht mal abwarten wann sie sich wieder meldet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 19:28

Habe ihr gesagt das ihr Pass nicht OK ist jetzt bietet sie mir einen anderen an  Smiley

you are always  in my mind  honey and  cant  wait  to be there with you my love  come  back to me honey if you think   the passport  is not oke  can  you let me  make  another one  from you so that i can be  able   to get  another passport  honey i wanna come to you  by this  xmas

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 16:16

Sie hat Geld bezahlt für ihren unechten Pass.

honey believe me sincerely   i have to make  another passport  again then if you know that one is  not good   honey to be sincere   i swear  to god  almighty  i dont have the intention honey   but i dont  discovered  that its  not  good   cos  i gave  money to someone  to make that  for me  but i have  gone  there to  arrest the person honey   honey  im out of  cash to make  another one at the  immigration office  honey i swear  to god  honey  can you get me that  i promise  you that i will go to their   office  to get a good  passport  cos i still love you so much honey believe me i care for you without  any thing  and i love  you

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema