Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jeniba <jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com> <icbanks@mail.md> <rajagopalnair@mail.md> (Gelesen: 1545 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Jeniba <jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com> <icbanks@mail.md> <rajagopalnair@mail.md>
23. Oktober 2008 um 12:52

Man sieht ganz genau das Weihnachten vor der Tür steht das Scam aufkommen ist enorm.Senegal mit ihren Standart Mails ist zur Zeit mehr als Aktive.

Hello Dearest,

How are you today, this is your friend Jeniba  , I am so much grateful by your mail and the love you have showed me. Please accept my sincere apologies if my email does not meet your personal ethics, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I see you as someone reliable who can help me out.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you but also seeking for your assistance. I know that the receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other before but I am happy to come in contact with you.
I am Miss. jeniba donatus 23years old girl from Sudan, the only daughter of
Late Engr.Donatus Dickson, who was the Chairman of Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in sudan  who was Killed  in Darfur -Sudan by rebels . I need you to stand as my trustee or partner for me to have my freedom once again. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother and his adopted son Albert who claim to be my blood brother. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

My father  deposited the sum of US$7,300, 000.00 (Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in one of the prime bank  in custody of my name as the next of kin of which I need you to stand as my trustee or partner to get the money released or transfer. However,  I shall forward to you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me as my trustee and partner because i need a foreigner to make it successful.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the money for accepting to help me as my trustee and partner in seeing that the money is released and transfered to you. You will follow a legal process to make successful and I will aslo assist to provide information necessary. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. The Priest in our camp has permitted me to use his computer twice a day if I want and that is why I am able to see your contact in seeking for your help.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it  to a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send me your questions.
Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon. below is my picture
Yours Sincerely
Jeniba Donatus

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.197.12 with SMTP id z12cs123865qbp;
       Thu, 23 Oct 2008 02:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.109.16 with SMTP id h16mr184143wfc.190.1224752936409;
       Thu, 23 Oct 2008 02:08:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com>
Received: from n2d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n2d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.86])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 27si23043150wff.3.2008.10.23.02.08.52;
       Thu, 23 Oct 2008 02:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.86 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.86;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.86 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n2.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Oct 2008 09:08:52 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.176] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Oct 2008 09:08:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Oct 2008 09:08:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 98958.87437.bm@omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 63118 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Oct 2008 09:08:52 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
tdckMJAE5GmvxU=;
X-YMail-OSG: udmA1Sv_QLYm2kXcl_Zd1GWPfVRghbP2sQU-
Received: from [196.207.197.105] by web59701.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Oct 2008 02:08:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.247.3
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 02:08:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is all about my life with love and trust
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870810221745l46a71c17s8a7dcf1b918e6a12@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-2066635921-1224752931=:61670"
Message-ID: <941410.61670.qm@web59701.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-2066635921-1224752931=:61670
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-815414787-1224752931=:61670"

--0-815414787-1224752931=:61670
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.207.197.105
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.197.105

inetnum:	  196.207.197.0 - 196.207.197.255
netname:	  SONATELNET
descr:	    Pool ADSL BAS2
Webmaster-c:	  MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:	SMM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:	 Mody Ndiaye
address:	SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:	Sonatel
address:	Dakar
address:	Senegal
e-mail:	 modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:	  +221 8392337
fax-no:	 +221 8233698
nic-hdl:	MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	 SMM-MNT
remarks:	data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:	 AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 01:04 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10147 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Jeniba Donatus <jeniba15_dona@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 19:37

Und was kommt den da die standard Post aus Senegal.

Hello My Darling
How are you hope you are well sounded in a good health if so thanks be to God almighty.
Darling i have read and understand your email,i want to let you know that i have contacted the Bank for me to get my late  fathers fund transfer and the bank manager told me that i can not get this fund transfer because of my refugee status and he advice me to look for a foreign partner who can help me get this said fund being transferred into his account so that is why i contacted you and i want to let you know that before i contacted you i have fasting and prayer for three days,i ask God to give me a nice good honest man who can help me get this my late fathers found being transfer into his account and God directed me to you that is why i have the mind to trust you,Darling you should not have fear in helping me to get this fund transfer into your account, all you have to do now is to get new account for this said fund to be transfer into and to avoid Governments interferes but before then you have to give me your information's such as.
Your real Name........
Your Home Address.....
Your Country Name.....
Your Real Age....
Your Phone Number.......
Your Fax Number.....
Darling please send me this information's to enable me give you the bank contact where my late fathers fund is been deposited, and do not forget to send the account number where the fund will be transfer to and the name of the Bank where you open the Account to enable the Bank where my late fathers fund is deposited contact them easyly  when they are ready to make the transfer. Darling what i want to let you know  is that in this refugee camp is like some in the prison there is no good food to eat and no good water to drink i  am so tired with the life which i am passing through over here in this camp that is why we have to be very fast in all we do to make this fund transfer into your position for you to send me enagh money to come over your country and start up a new life.I will stop hear until i hear a good news from you as soon as yo get this mail.
Yours Love
Jeniba

Quelltext wie oben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 30. Oktober 2008 um 17:54

Wenn das Geld wenigstens echt wäre würde ich ja nichts sagen.

Hello Dearest,
Good day! I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this day? How is your day hope fine? Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev. Peter Mialo who is the pastor of the (Christ The Saviour Mission) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. It is his office computer that I use in communicating to you
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even the Reverend don't know about it), I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European  which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3 (Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here(even the Reverend don't know about it), because I am afraid of loosing this money if they gets to know about it.

So, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

My favourite language is English but I speak english very fluently. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have alot to tell you. My telephone number is: +221 773010539
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Thank you.
Yours in love
Jeniba

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 03. November 2008 um 15:34

Wieder eine ohne Pass doch sie gibt ihre angebliche eine Adresse an.

Dearest
Good day and compliments of the weekends. How arez you doing today? Hopefully you are doing fine. As you requested this is the address of where I take refugee: societe de Refugie, 5 Kojo Thompson Dakar, Senegal. I don't have international passport  unless i get one tomorrow.
I want to give you the contact of the bank where the money is deposited. So that you can contact them and ask about the possibilities and procedures of making transfer to youraccount in your country. If actually you are interested in helping me write me back immediately for the contact of the bank.
Tha&nks
Take care and have a nice weekend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 09. November 2008 um 22:06

Die versteht mal überhaupt nichts immer das gleiche.

Hi My Dearest

In the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through Internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment,

I really don't know how we can convince each other so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.

I also spoke with the rev father today again about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information which I felt you might need to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated bellow: Please try to contact them with the whole  e-mail addresses in case if one fail.

The contact informations is as follow:
International Commercial Bank.
Address : 18, Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor
32310, Dakar, Ponty, Sénégal.
Email : icbanks@mail.md
Contact Officer : M.R.Rajagopalan Nair
Email :rajagopalnair@mail.md
Telephone : +221772635226
Fax:+221338202684

Account Holder:..............Engr. Gabby Donatus
Beneficiary : Miss. jeniba Donatus
Nationality :.............Sudan

Now, contact Mr mbaninajar and ask him about the money, the possiblities and procedures of making the transfer

Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, I am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their residence permit.

I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.

Please keep this very transaction secret for now, i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is with majority. My photograph is attached to this very mail, I look younger there though, is specially for you and please keep it safe till i join you. Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising an eyes brown on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority, please everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hidding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows.
Love & care from
Your friend Jeniba

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema