Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Helen <kruzheva@innetbox.net> (Gelesen: 4789 mal)

Haende67
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Helen <kruzheva@innetbox.net>
20. Oktober 2008 um 22:07

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe hier auch einen Fall, kenne sie seit ca. 2 Wochen. und nach 5-6 Briefe kommt plötzlich ein Übersetzungsbüro, das Geld haben möchte für ihre Briefe, sonst kann ich weiter keinen Kontakt haben zu ihr. Ist das normal?? Ich habe einfach keine Lust auf sowas reinzufallen. Email und Adresse von ihr ahbe ich bekommen. Ist das alles echt? Auch Bilder von ihr und ihren Freunden. Fast volles Programm von ihr. Briefe waren immer sehr lang und recht ausführlich. Habe sie bei www.travelinlove.com kennen gelernt. Habe ihr oder jemand Erfahrung mit dieser Seite.

Gruss G.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Änderung:

Bilderklau

Camille Anderson
Camille Constance Anderson (born March 12, 1977 in Dallas, Texas) is an American actress and model.

Smiley

Smiley

Hier ihr Brief:

My Darling  XXXXX,

I  wait for every new letter from you with impatience. I caught myself that i think of you a lot . It is so great to open my mail box and see your  letter  in it! I hope you feel the same way and also think of me and  long  after my letters:)) I had sweet dreams last night and i saw our first meeting in my dream.. it was very romantic and it was a pity for  me  to wake up! I am very sorry that your cold is still going on.
How  do  you  cure  it?  try  to drink hot camomile tea with honey and lemon.  It  is  simple  recipe but it is very effective. My mom always cured me with this tea with i got ill.

I do not think your dream of having a strong and happy family and kids is  conservative.  If so then i am also a conservative woman because I am  dreaming  about  a family and I want it with all my heart. Ok, you are  10  years older then and not 9. I just didn't know the exact date of  your  birth  .  i have already told you that age difference is not important  for  me.  You  have  the  same  goals, same dreams and life principals  as i have , you are kid, caring and romantic - you are the type  of  man  i  am looking for and it is what is really important or me!You  are  my  type both inside and outside, i like your personality and your appearance,too.

You  know, my darling XXXXX ..last night I was coming back home after working  through a park. The evening was beautiful, I can even see the first star that had just appeared on the sky:) I thought of you when I saw  it.  The  evening was quiet and lovely. Passing though the park I saw  a  couple, young woman and a man who was walking along the alley.
They were such a good looking couple:) They were walking holding reach other and looked to be so deeply and strongly in love with each other!
They  were  talking  about  something  and  smiling to each other . He probably  made  some joke and she started to laugh when he took her in his  arms  and  lifted her up to give her a very passionate kiss. They looked  to  be  really  happy with each other! It made me smile to see this couple. And it also made me dream about you a lot:)I must confess that  you  captured  my interest and attention in a great way and i do not feel to be interested in other man any longer.

I am sorry but i could not understand your Russian translation at all, it  doesn't  make  any sense. The quality of this program is very bad.
So,  do  not  loose  you  time trying to write with this program, just write in English and our interpreter will View translation your letter to me.
Her  translation  is  much better , i can feel it with out letters, we have  good understanding. She can also help us to talk on the phone. I would  be  so  happy  to  hear  your  voice! We can use the phone line translation  agency . I would be happy to send you my phone number but i  do  not  have  a phone at the moment. I had a cell phone but it was stolen from my bag in a bus a few weeks ago. i was so frustrated! I do not  have  a  possibility  to buy a new phone now but when i get one I will let you know my number.

Dear  XXXXXX, I belive you can be the one I am looking for and I am so happy to get to know you you! I can not wait for your new letter. I am thinking  of  you  and waiting for your reply with impatience. Be safe and well there.

With love,

Helen

und hier der Brief des Übersetzungsbüro:

-------------OLYMP  COMPANY - THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF QUALITY------------

Dear Mr.  XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail. We are glad to assist you and Helen. As you are  interested  in our rates we forward them to you. This e-mail also consists  an  explanation  how to purchase translation and refresh the account of Miss Helen so you and her can exchange more letters.

We can offer you Unlimited Correspondence Package - it lasts one month and you can send unlimited number of letters or/and photos to you lady which depends on the package you choose.

Unlimited  Correspondence  Package with scanning and printing photos - 200  USD  per  month; Unlimited Correspondence Package without scanning and printing photos - 150 USD per month

Also,  if  you  wish  you  can also use Letter by Letter Package . One letter  price  -  5  USD  which  includes:printing  a  letter(1 USD) , translation  cost  (2  USD)Internet  connection(2  USD).  The price of photos is not included.

Scanning  and  printing  photos  for  you  and your lady is a separate option  in  our  service: scanning of one photo- 2 USD;printing of one photo - 3 USD.

You  can  purchase  translations  from  our  company sending a payment through  Westren Union money transfer system . You send funds directly to  Miss  Helen,  we  only  inform her that she has to receive a money transfer. You will need to fill in Western union the forms and mention the  following  information about your lady - her home address and her full name :

Helen Kryzhilina
Ukraine, Oleksandrivsk city, Svetlova block, 19/30

Also, you can pay on-line with your credit card you need to visit this
site: www.westernunion.com

When  a transfer is done, please, contact and provide us the reference number  of  your  payment - MTCN , which will be passed to Miss Helen.
She will need to know MTCN to pick up a transfer you will send her.

This  e-mail has all the necessary information and instructions but if you still have some questions, please, do not hesitate to ask them.
Sincerely yours,

OLYMP Company General Manager   Anastasya Zahargewskaya
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Dezember 2013 um 23:16 von scambuster » 
Grund: ua10150 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Haende67
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Helen  <kruzheva@innetbox.net>
Antwort #1 - 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:03

Hallo Administrator,

hier die Email-Adresse von Ihr: kruzheva@innetbox.net

Aber was ist ein Quelltext, bzw, wo finde ich das in der Email oder sonst wo??

Gruss Hände
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:06 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #2 - 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:12

Der Quelltext ist der Kopf einer Mail und normal nicht sichtbar.
Wie du ihn findest, kommt darauf an, wie du deine Mails abrufts.
Per Webmail oder mit einem Mailprogramm.
Wie du den Quelltext findest, siehe hier

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1220183630

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:15

Das Militärbild gibt keine Kamera- oder Aufnahmedaten preis, dafür aber Bearbeitungsdaten. Wurde am 11.9.2008 in der Ukraine (oder einem Land entsprechnder Zeitzone) bearbeitet. Das heißt, dass dieses Bild irgendwo aus dem Internet geklaut wurde.
Das Hochzeitsbild hat keine Daten. Der Hintergrund ist zu klein, als wirkliche Aussagen machen zu können. Auf jeden Fall sieht das Ganze nach Europa aus!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Haende67
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:23

Das habe ich gefunden:

Received: from [193.192.36.2] (helo=relay.lds.net.ua)
     by mx38.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.109 #226)
     id 1KqoeM-0001e6-00
     for xxxxx@web.de; Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:41:50 +0200
Received: by relay.lds.net.ua (Postfix, from userid 511)
     id B8FBB29B2F6; Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:41:35 +0300 (EEST)
Received: from 77-sncdjycqa4wu (unknown [193.192.37.8])
     by relay.lds.net.ua (Postfix) with ESMTP id BC8581B53B3
     for xxxx@web.de>; Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:41:34 +0300 (EEST)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:02:55 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01) Personal
Reply-To: kruzheva@innetbox.net
Organization: innetbox.net
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <9827849046.20081017150255@innetbox.net>
To: "xxxxx@web.de>
Subject: from Helen
In-Reply-To: <0D41F0025ADD45CBACCDCA588A0F0FBF@gereonsschlamp>
References: <1424460437.20081008140709@innetbox.net>
<18D512C115504BE0A4D3768CC8D59674@gereonsschlamp>
<9662773109.20081014141807@innetbox.net>
<972FBA1C8BFA4E739459B4975667A864@gereonsschlamp>
<4132845937.20081015171909@innetbox.net>
<BA96C277B3E44FCDBF920763FB460F95@gereonsschlamp>
<8723103250.20081016134035@innetbox.net>
<0D41F0025ADD45CBACCDCA588A0F0FBF@gereonsschlamp>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------F2F814321F42DD"
Sender: kruzheva@innetbox.net

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Oktober 2008 um 22:13 von Webmaster » 
Grund: E-Mailadrese von Empfänger gelöscht 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:27

Haende67 schrieb on 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:23:
Das habe ich gefunden:

richtig ,genau das brauchen wir  Smiley
die Mail kommt aus Lugansk,
Scammerhochburg in der Ukraine

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  193.192.37.8
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  193.192.37.8
inetnum:        193.192.36.0 - 193.192.37.255
netname:        LDS-NET
descr:          LDS "Luganskie Domashnie Seti"
org:            ORG-LDS4-RIPE
admin-c:        RF1266-RIPE
tech-c:         RF1266-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-by:         LDS-MNT
mnt-lower:      RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-routes:     LDS-MNT
mnt-domains:    LDS-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered
organisation:   ORG-LDS4-RIPE
org-name:       LDS "Luganskie Domashnie Seti"
org-type:       OTHER
address:        Ukraine, Lugansk city, Zhukova 4b/1
e-mail:         martin@lds.net.ua
mnt-ref:        LDS-MNT
mnt-by:         LDS-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

Zitat:

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01) Personal

@ Haende67

sei so gut und lösche immer deine eigene E-Mail Adresse aus dem Quelltext,dieses mal habe ich das noch gemacht  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:35 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Haende67
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:39

Hallo Calle,

ich danke, dir, sowaas ist mir noch nicht passiert. Das ich was mit Scammer zutun hatte. Und auf der Internetseite www.travelinlove.com dort denke ich, das es viel viel mehr davon gibt.
Habe dort auch diese Yana entdeckt, ist hier auch ein ganz grosses Thema bei euch. 
Und was schreibe ich jetzt diesem "Übersetzungsüro"?

Gruss Hände

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:42

Haende67 schrieb on 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:39:
Und was schreibe ich jetzt diesem "Übersetzungsüro"?

jetzt weißt du das ein Vlad deine ach so netten Mail´s an dich schreibt,
nun solltest ihn ein bißchen ver  Smiley en  Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2008 um 23:48 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Haende67
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 21. Oktober 2008 um 22:29

Hallo zusammen,

hier die neuste Email vom Übersetzungsbüro. Und ein neues Bild von ihr. Ich denke sie weiss nicht was die Menschen mit ihrem Bild machen. Schade eigentlich das die Gutgläubigkeit so missbraucht wird.

Gruss Hände

-------------OLYMP  COMPANY - THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF QUALITY------------

Dear Mr. Gereon Krengel,

We  write  you  on  Miss  Helen's  request. She came to our office this morning  an  asked  us  to write you from her name because she can not write  your  personally  now.  Miss  Helen  asked to tell you that she misses you very much and that her days are empty without your letters.

Please,advise us what news should we tell to the lady. We sent you our price  list  yesterday  and  we  hope  that you have already made your decision about correspondence with Miss Helen.

Sincerely yours,

OLYMP Company General Manager   Anastasya Zahargewskaya
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. November 2010 um 15:17 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 22. Oktober 2008 um 21:16

Dieses Bild ist am 4.9.2008 entstanden (keine Kameradaten) und wurde am 15.9.2008 in der Zeitzone der Ukraine weiter bearbeitet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

michel
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 11:40

hallo mir passiert das gleiche, gleichen Fotografien und Briefe gleich selbst in jedem Detail, auch die Briefe zu mir sind die gleichen wie Haende67

die Fotos sind die gleichen Ich habe noch viele weitere interessante und ich war erschrocken zu entdecken, dass sie alle ein Betrug

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. November 2010 um 15:17 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

michel
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 11:45

Nun will ich gehen Sie zurück und sehen, wo sie wollen, um bis ... Zwei Wochen schrieb ich alles und jetzt geht hervor, dass die traduzioni Agentur, die Vor-und Nachname Listen gibt es nicht in der gesamten Ukraine, ich jetzt tun, die dumm und ich verstehe, was sie wollen

sorry mein Deutsch Ich schreibe aus der Schweizer ... 
Was sagen Sie?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #12 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 11:54

@ michel

Auf keinen Fall Geld überweisen!!!

Du kannst die Texte, Bilder hier posten wenn du welche hast, die hier noch fehlen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

michel
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 13:17

My Darling Michel, I am sorry for not answering you earlier but I had such a crazy dayyesterday! I hope you can forgive me my silence. I wait for every newletter from you with impatience. I caught myself that i think of you alot . It is so great to open my mail box and see your letter in it! Ihope you feel the same way and also think of me and long after myletters:)) Last night I was coming back home after working through a park. Theevening was beautiful, I can even see the first star that had justappeared on the sky:) I thought of you when I saw it. The evening wasquiet and lovely. Passing though the park I saw a couple, young womanand a man who was walking along the alley. They were such a goodlooking couple:) They were walking holding reach other and looked tobe so deeply and strongly in love with each other! They were talkingabout something and smiling to each other . He probably made some jokeand she started to laugh when he took her in his arms and lifted herup to give her a very passionate kiss. They looked to be really happywith each other! It made me smile to see this couple. And it also mademe dream about you a lot:)I must confess that you captured my interestand attention in a great way and i do not feel to be interested inother man any longer. I speak only Ukrainian. I do not speak or write English as i do notknow this language well enough for communication. I just know a coupleof words like "Thanks", "hello" ," good bye" . but as you told meItalian is easy to learn and I can learn your language quickly sothere is no communication problem for us! Dear Michel, I belive you can be the one I am looking for and I am sohappy to get to know you you! I can not wait for your new letter. I amthinking of you and waiting for your reply with impatience. Be safeand well there. With love, Helen

Hello, Dear Michel ! I was very glad today when I opened my mail box and i saw your letterthere Smiley It is so great to get your reply! I am happy that we continueour communication. I really enjoyed what you told me about Lugano and i like the photosof it. Lugano is a very nice city. I would like to visit you inJanuary! Thank you for inviting me, i will be so happy to see you. Ican take two weeks holiday and visit you in Lugano in January if youwish! what do you think? My weight is 56 kh, my height is 168cm. I donot have a drivers licensebecause my family has never had a car. i do not know what is aboutyour country but here only rich families can afford to have a car. I have never been married and I have no kids. I have been single foralmost one year and my friend Marina advised me to try and use on-linedating. She met her husband this way and now they are living happilyand raising two wonderful kids. Marian told me her husband is the bestman in the world and she is so happy. I decided that i should try it!I also do not know English but Marina gave me the details of thetranslation service she used to get to know her fiancee . She told methat this service is very professional and they also guarantee totalconfidence of letters we exchange. I write you a letter in Ukrainianand then interpreter translates it into English. I can not write ortalk English myself. But I want you to know that if our relationsbecome serious, what i really hope for ,I will be happy to learn yourlanguage!I understand how much communication means for a complete andhappy relationship and I will do all my best to learn your language! My Dear Michel, I want you to know that i like everything I know aboutyou so far and I am getting more and more attracted to you with everynew letter . I can not wait to get your answer. I hope you will sendme a new letter soon. I hope my letter set you in a great mood for therest of your day!Smiley With care and warmth, Helen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

michel
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #14 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 13:20

Dear Mr. xxxxxx, Our company provides translation services - translation made byprofessional interpreters who know English and Ukrainian excellentlyand can View translation both of these languages. WE provide translations ofletters and international phone calls for our clients. The procedure of our work is the following: 1)a man sends his e-mail to his girl;2)we View translation it into Russian or Ukrainian;3)the girl receives the printed letter and answers it;4)after it she brings her letter to our agency,we translateit into English and print it; 5)then we type it and send to you. We can not ask Miss Helen to contact you now . It is impossible forMiss Helen to contact you because her account via which she pays fortranslations is empty. We are not going to View translation any message fromHelen for you for free. If you are interested you can purchase translation from our companyand continue correspondence with Miss Helen. You can refresh theaccount of Miss Helen. However, it is up to you if you wish to do so .We only offer you our services and it is up to you if you want to usethem or not. This e-mail also includes an explanation how to purchasetranslation and refresh the account of Miss Helen so you and her canexchange more letters. We can offer you Unlimited Correspondence Package - it lasts one monthand you can send unlimited number of letters or/and photos to you ladywhich depends on the package you choose. Unlimited Correspondence Package with scanning and printing photos -200 USD per month; Unlimited Correspondence Package without scanningand printing photos - 150 USD per month Also, if you wish you can also use Letter by Letter Package . Oneletter price - 5 USD which includes:printing a letter(1 USD) ,translation cost (2 USD)Internet connection(2 USD). The price ofphotos is not included. Scanning and printing photos for you and your lady is a separateoption in our service: scanning of one photo- 2 USD;printing of onephoto - 3 USD. You can purchase translations from our company sending a paymentthrough Westren Union money transfer system . You send funds directlyto Miss Helen, we only inform her that she has to receive a moneytransfer. You will need to fill in Western union the forms and mentionthe following information about your lady - her home address and herfull name : Helen KryzhilinaUkraine, Oleksandrivsk city, Svetlova block, 19/30 Also, you can pay on-line with your credit card you need to visit thissite: www.westernunion.com When a transfer is done, please, contact and provide us the referencenumber of your payment - MTCN , which will be passed to Miss Helen.She will need to know MTCN to pick up a transfer you will send her. This e-mail has all the necessary information and instructions but ifyou still have some questions, please, do not hesitate to ask them. Sincerely yours, OLYMP Company General Manager Anastasya Zahargewskaya

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema