Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mary / Becky / Lisa <vanetmary@hotmail.com> <meetmeabove@gmail.com> <lisa_springfied@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4367 mal)

arentu
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mary / Becky / Lisa <vanetmary@hotmail.com> <meetmeabove@gmail.com> <lisa_springfied@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 23. Juli 2009 um 13:55

lisa_springfied@yahoo.com

nigerian scammer on myspace

Hello,

am looking for a very nice man who knows what he want in a woman,I am a good woman with a great heart i will do anything for the people i love and even strangers sometimes i give myself to much i love to try anything once and if i don't like it i will tell you, i have a great heart and i trust everyone until you give me reason,and would never hurt anyone my favorite thing to do is get silly and laugh about the craziest things and to make everyone around me happy, i'm told that i'm very talented and funny, but sometimes i can be very laid back and reserved i love to cook and i'm told i'm very good at it.so if i cook you clean that's the deal ok, i can make anything your heart desires also, i like listen to music when i feel a certain mood. Let chat sometime and you will know more.you can contact me to

lisa_springfied@yahoo.com

Lisa 

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juli 2009 um 23:30 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Mary / Becky / Lisa <vanetmary@hotmail.com> <meetmeabove@gmail.com> <lisa_springfied@yahoo.com>
Antwort #16 - 23. Juli 2009 um 14:20

@ arentu

Hast du vielleicht noch Profildaten, wie Alter, Herkunft, Wohnort usw. für uns?
Poste bitte auch noch den Quelltext zu dieser Mail  Smiley

1.jpg 2x mit Tineye gefunden
Ein weiteres Profil gibt es hier auf Funnation.com Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2009 um 11:17 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema