Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nancy <nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk> <clsbds_bank@inmail24.com> <cl_senegal@creditdsenegal.com> <clyonnaisbank@aol.co.uk> (Gelesen: 6615 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Nancy <nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk> <clsbds_bank@inmail24.com> <cl_senegal@creditdsenegal.com> <clyonnaisbank@aol.co.uk>
18. Oktober 2008 um 20:17

Wieder einmal ein neuer Flüchtling. Sendet Lagerpost vom Referent Computer. Man kann schon sagen, Senegal das zweite Yoshka-Ola

Hello Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how are you  today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Nancy  Majer ;l am 23 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need  help from a man by encouraging me and  good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and  more to that,a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again. I remain
yours Nancy
with   love

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.197.12 with SMTP id z12cs40167qbp;
       Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:23:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.109.10 with SMTP id h10mr4612406ebc.27.1224346982153;
       Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from n29.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n29.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.146])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id b36si4445415ika.8.2008.10.18.09.23.00;
       Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.146 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=87.248.110.146;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.146 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk) smtp.mail=nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n29.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Oct 2008 16:23:00 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.149] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Oct 2008 16:22:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Oct 2008 16:22:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 931862.67209.bm@omp206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82848 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Oct 2008 16:22:59 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
ent-Type:Message-ID;
LUoEgzzisdP718=;
Received: from [41.208.166.25] by web28304.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 18 Oct 2008 16:22:59 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 16:22:59 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: HONEY  HERE IS MY PICTURES PLEASE REPLY BACK TO ME
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870810171422of2eb76diab515afdcf9078d3@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1036530063-1224346979=:80096"
Message-ID: <789459.80096.qm@web28304.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>

--0-1036530063-1224346979=:80096
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.166.25
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.166.25

inetnum:        41.208.166.0 - 41.208.166.255
netname:        BAS3
descr:          SONATEL
Webmaster-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255

person:       Mody Ndiaye
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:        +221 8392337
fax-no:       +221 8233698
nic-hdl:      MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 16:17 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10091 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Gofret
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nancy <nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk> <clsbds_bank@inmail24.com> <cl_senegal@creditdsenegal.com> <clyonnaisbank@aol.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 20:41

Zitat:
Man kann schon sagen Senegal das zweite Yoshka-Ola

Die Photographien sind gut gemacht - muss ein nettes Lager sein, 
mit Boutique und Fotostudio
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nancy <nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk> <clsbds_bank@inmail24.com> <cl_senegal@creditdsenegal.com> <clyonnaisbank@aol.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 20:48

Zitat:
Die Photographien sind gut gemacht - muss ein nettes Lager sein, 
mit Boutique und Fotostudio

Das ist das Lager Photo Studio Online Klau.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 19:05

Ich denke, dann kann man ja alle wo doppelt sind, einmal zusammen stellen. Hier ihre übliche Geschichte.

Hello darling,
How are you today, l hope you are fine?my day is very boring over here Dakar Senegal in this missionary we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of very harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran  away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev. Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good  to me since l came here but l am not living with him,  l am living in the women's quarter. The Rev Tel number is ( 00221-764-667-991 ) when you want to hear my voice, call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

As the regards  of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is cont rally to  the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $4.5(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation,however,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,like l said l want you to call me because l have alto to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the Missionary here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me, have a nice time and think about me. my dear, this is the email address of the Reverend (revbenjamine1@yahoo.ca) l hope to hear from you soonest. i still
remain yours forever  
Nancy
with   love and  trust.

Header Sonatel

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 16:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 06:40

Endlich bekomme ich mal eine Großaufnahme von dem Bild und kann die Treads vervollständigen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 18:52

Zitat:
Endlich bekomme ich mal eine Großaufnahme von dem Bild und kann die Treads vervollständigen.  

Manche Sachen dauern etwas länger aber man kommt fast immer ans Ziel.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 20:23

Standard Geschichte aus Senegal

Hello Darling, 
Good morning my sweetheart and how are you doing today i hope all is well and fine with you, thanks be to God who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember honey age does not matter what matters is love and trust i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information’s about this money, i promise you that my love is for you and you alone and i will like to hear your voice every time.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information’s of the bank are as follows,

CREDIT DU SENEGAL BANK
                                                  Emails
             (clsbds_bank@inmail24.com)OR(clyonnaisbank@aol.co.uk)
                             (cl_senegal@creditdsenegal.com)
               Account Number CDS/0900075836009/QB/91/R
The name of the transfer officer is MR. Mandy Musa
Telephone number (00221-764-667-853) OR (00221-84-900-00)
Fax 00221 8-238-430 The addres (Bd Elhadji Djily MBAYE X Rue HUART)
BP 56 DAKAR (SENEGAL) Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Martin Majer Gai
Nationality:  Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa
Next of kin : Mis Nancy  Majer Gai
Amount deposited:$4.5million

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.5million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever in love Nancy.

Header Sonatel Senegal
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 03. November 2008 um 14:08

Sie träumt immer noch, dass ich Kontakt mit der Bank aufnehme.

Hello Darling,
How are you doing today? i just want to thank you for all you are doing for me, and to thank you for accepting me the way i am, i thank God for sending you to me and also that you for you who you are, honey how is your work and the condition of your health that is the most important to me, with hope that all is well and you are in good health, honey please i don't have any passport.

Darling i want you to know that things will be better for us as soon as this money is transfer to your account, please try and contact the bank for them to know that you are my foreign partner and that you will stand on my behalf, for them to tell you how this money will be transfer to your account, please honey do your best for me and contact the bank.

Darling i just want to let you know that i never believed that there was that special someone for me until i met you, and you showed me that i was something more than i could ever imagine, i love you with all my heart and soul and i know that am very lucky to have you in my life, thank you for everything you have done for me receive kiss love and hug from yours forever in love Nancy
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema