Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Nana <nanasimol@yahoo.com> <attorneylawfirm@consultant.com> <royalbank-europe@inmail24.com> <Transferdept@anyemails.com> <Custormerdpt@mail.com> (Gelesen: 9650 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Nana <nanasimol@yahoo.com> <attorneylawfirm@consultant.com> <royalbank-europe@inmail24.com> <Transferdept@anyemails.com> <Custormerdpt@mail.com>
15. Oktober 2008 um 22:06

Ich bin sicher, dass es Scam ist - ich weiß nur noch nicht ob Vlad oder "Chicken-George" dahintersteckt.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Nachricht von kostenlos-verlieben:

Von hallo (Nanasimol@yahoo.com)
Wie geht es Ihnen heute, ich hoffe,
alles ist gut mit Ihnen. Es tut mir
leid, sich Sorgen zu machen Sie mit
meinem Vorschlag für eine Beziehung mit
Ihnen, aber ich weiß, dass Sie gewährt
meinen Antrag in gutem Glauben und das
Verständnis, Mein Name ist Nana Ich
ging
einfach Durch Ihr Profil auf
(http://www.kostenlos-verlieben.de) Ich
habe keine Optionen als Vermietung Sie
wissen, daß ich bin interessiert an
einer Beziehung mit Ihnen, ich werde
auch gerne wissen, Ihnen die mehr
haben,
können Sie eine E-Mail an meine
E-Mail-Adresse ( Nanasimol@yahoo.com),
so dass ich kann Ihnen weitere
Informationen über mich selber auch in
meinem Bild. Ich glaube, wir können von
hier aus. Aber bedenken, dass die Liebe
hat keine Farben Barriere, keine
Bildungs-zurück Boden-Schranke, keine
sozio-ökonomischen Barrier, der
Religion, Sprache, Nationalität oder
Abstand Barriere, die einzige wichtige
Sache es ist die Liebe. Ich bin warten
auf Ihre E-Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse
oben.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen Nana
Nanasimol@yahoo.com
English

hello From (Nanasimol@yahoo.com)
How are you today, I hope all is well
with you .I am sorry to worry you with
my Proposal for a relationship with
you,
but I know that you will grant my
request in good faith and
understanding,
My name is Nana I just went Through
your
profile at
(http://www.kostenlos-verlieben.de) I
have no options than letting you Know
that I am interested in having a
relationship with you, I will also like
to Know you the more, you can send an
email to my email address (
Nanasimol@yahoo.com) so that I can send
you more details about my self
Including
my picture. I believe we can move from
here. But bear in mind that Love has no
colors barrier, no educational back
ground barrier, no socio-economic
Barrier, religious, language,
nationality or distance barrier, the
only important Thing there is love. I
am
waiting for your mail to my email
address above.
Yours Sincerely Nana
Nanasimol@yahoo.com

Vom Geschreibe her würde ich sagen, da steckt "Chicken-George" dahinter. 
Wetten  Smiley werden noch angenommen.
   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 00:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10146 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Nana <nanasimol@yahoo.com> <attorneylawfirm@consultant.com> <royalbank-europe@inmail24.com> <Transferdept@anyemails.com> <Custormerdpt@mail.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 22:39

Hat mich mein Gefühl doch nicht betrogen. "Chicken George" steckt dahinter.

Na dann wirds einfach:

- Verstorbener Vater mit Millionen
- Flüchtlingslager im Senegal mit zugehörigem Referend
- Anwalt, der Mitglied in meinem Verein werden soll
- usw.

Gut, dass ich für alles schon fertige Briefe habe.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 00:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Nana <nanasimol@yahoo.com> <attorneylawfirm@consultant.com> <royalbank-europe@inmail24.com> <Transferdept@anyemails.com> <Custormerdpt@mail.com>
Antwort #2 - 16. Oktober 2008 um 11:47

Mail von meiner brandneuen schwarzen Perle.

Honey How are you doing today?
Thank you for your e-mail, my name is Miss Nana Simol 23 years old.
i from Liberian by of origin, but I am currently leaving for Senegal as refugees since the accident, which occurred in my family.I know this e-mail will be found in good emotional condition.Knowing fully well that race, age religion, ethnic groups and nationalities can provide no obstacle to our wishes, we relationsip building, as best as I saw.

Dear, I have no experience of white, but I believe that I am with you covered, we have black are good and respectful to our beloved one, I believe your currently making a big difference in me, is to bring joy to my life again, dear Your small prison has brought great joy to me, "My tears were vytøít, I really can not express my feelings about themselves today, but I am happy,

My expensive I am confident and believe with your sincerelity we will have a better understanding and eternal religionship, I feel something strange in me, which I desided to extend the relationship into a deep and eternal relationship, although this depends on your discretion, and I need a man who also sit down and help me with what is left behind for me.

I am the lady who lost their parents in the civil war, it brough great pain in my life that I found myself trying to stand again, you know, I am not working at present due to my current refugee status here in  Senegal West Africa, I really consider the relationship as a serious matter, to open at all, be sincere, and above all loyalty to one another.

I also desire to you that this has never been the same since then we arrive and the death of my parents, to make my situation has changed and continious think about my situation as a refugee, for the few days I have known you, I feel I once again my luck abit.I I know how difficult it is to love the heart of the individual to do such kind of assistance to a person as easily as my ten, but believes that God will use you help me realize my dream again.

For now I have to leave, I will try to go and wait for your mail I hope to hear back from you.
Lovely Your Love
Miss Nana Simol,

Der Quelltext aus dem Senegal:
Spoiler:

Return-path: <nanasimol@yahoo.com>
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:33:19 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.24] (helo=14.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KqPEN-0004Wg-6r
     for xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:33:19 +0200
Received: from n15b.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([68.142.207.236]:48729)
     by 14.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #65)
     id 1KqPEM-0004zb-A6
     for xxxxxxxx@freenet.de; Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:33:18 +0200
Received: from [68.142.194.244] by n15.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Oct 2008 09:33:16 -0000
Received: from [209.191.119.154] by t2.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Oct 2008 09:33:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Oct 2008 09:33:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 413437.6163.bm@omp101.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 80637 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Oct 2008 09:30:46 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
SpXbSMLgehOAMg=;
X-YMail-OSG: N6LRLi4EwGA5D9AW7KWN.N3UmemDGnOD2v5h5vLDp00n7FOqWyGdeSM6DyEnLZFv2OC0TWsM_cNz
Received: from [196.207.219.240] by web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 16 Oct 2008 02:30:45 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 02:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: nanasimol@yahoo.com
Subject: I WILL  LIKE  TO  KNOW  MORE  ABOUT YOU??
To: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <E1KqCp6-0006gv-Fe@www16.emo.freenet-rz.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2020119180-1224149445=:80448"
Message-ID: <158636.80448.qm@web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::081016113319-44062AE0-27C08E86/0-0/0-1
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de

Komisch, sie schreibt gar nichts von den Millionen ihres Vaters. Ich werde doch wohl keine Arme erwischt haben.     weinend weinend weinend weinend weinend

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 00:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 16. Oktober 2008 um 12:48

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.207.219.240
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.219.240

inetnum:      196.207.219.0 - 196.207.219.255
netname:      SONATELNET
descr:        Pool ADSL BAS2
admin-c:      AS12-AFRINIC
tech-c:       TS3-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:    SMM-MNT
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

role:         Admin Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:40 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 16. Oktober 2008 um 23:36

Zitat:
Komisch, sie schreibt gar nichts von den Millionen ihres Vaters. Ich werde doch wohl keine Arme erwischt haben.

Abwarten und Schnaps trinken. Irgendwas kommt da noch. Vielleicht versuchen die Brimborianer was neues und fallen nicht
gleich mit der Tür ins Haus. 
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #5 - 21. Oktober 2008 um 19:34

Also doch die alte Leier. Wieder eine verhinderte Millionärin.    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My Dear,
Thanks for your mailing.i pray that his grace will be upon you so that you will help me realized my dream with what is left behind.I know it is don't going to be easy but please consider me and give me a totally attention as i believe you will have nothing to regret in this matter.

As a matter of reality,sincere and truth I have head this secret for people since all this while expect the Rev father (Frank Joel Man of God Of Church Of All Church's ) who has been encouraging me morally.I intend to get a foreign partner as I have am to leave Senegal.

My late father (Dr Simol Gabriel ) made a deposit of the sum of ($3.8,Million US Dollars) in the Royal Bank Of Scotland,i was used as the next of kin to the deposit, but i was refused from getting the money because of my refugee situation which is against the law of Senegal, hence this i contacted you to be my TRUSTEE in acting on my behalf,You have to contact my bank who will advice you on what ways you will follow to have this fund transferred into your account.

Note that i am restricted from accessing this fund because of my Refugee Status,hence this i contacted you to help me in relocating this money into your account so that i can come over to your country.The law of Senegal state that no Refugee should be allowed to act in a transaction or in claiming of properties. However i am unable to come to your country now because i don't have the fund to meet purchase a ticket,

hence this i want this transfer to be made so that you can take some money from that money and send to me to come to your country where i will first further my Education.

This transaction is a 100% legal,i am confident of that and believe in little time you will see things your self,Please try and know that this money is in the bank,All you need is to contact the bank and seek for an advice on how the money will be transfered into your account.I have already inform them my desrire wish there promise to help me if i get a relaible foreign partner that will be sincere.

I will like you to put in contact with the bank,you will tell them that you are my foreign partner,that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the sum (3.8 Million dollars) deposited by my late father which I am the next of kin to your account in your country. You as my helper will be compersated,you will have all total support by my banker who has assured me the transfer will be made into your account.

Notice.Please dont tell anybody about this because of security and my safety purpose you know if people get to know,i will certainly will be a target and this will not be good for me.

My dear you can always reach me through this number +221-76-33-55-272, it is a Rev number,when you call me by 3:40 o clock Senegal time, please ask of Nana,. Simol .I will be happy to hear your voice.

Yours Lovely Nana, 

Schade - ich hatte mal auf eine neue Story gehofft.   Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 00:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #6 - 24. Oktober 2008 um 11:56

Das ist ja eine ganz neue Masche.  Laut lachend  Ich soll mal wieder eine Bank kontaktieren.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

My Dearest Sweetheart For Life..

I got your mail and i thank you. Well you would probably know  that it is only by the help of God that i manage to get your email address which shows you that the lord grant us to be one body in life. All the same if you want to put everything into consideration. As a matter of fact, i am assuring you 100% risk free deal and 100% profit too. Only if we both would trust each other and tell each other the truth and nothing but the truth. I am ready to take an oath on this matter.

I thank you. I am glad you want us to proceed with the matter and i am ready too. I have a the Certificate of my father which i attached below this message. I want you to use the Certificate and contact the bank in Royal Bank Of Scotland, as the next of kin to receive the money into your account. Inside the letter i have included all secret information of the deposit which will make the bank believe you are the next of kin. On top of the letter you will see the bank's email address where you can send the letter, and when you get a reply from the bank please let me know immediately. Below is the letter and send it to the bank.

LETTER OF CLAIM.
TO THE DEST OF MR JOHN C.ANDERSON.
TRANSFER OFFICER AND DIRECTOR,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Direct Line:  +44-702-406-76-11, or +44-703-187-81-46,
Email: (royalbank-europe@inmail24.com)  OR   (Transferdept@anyemails.com)  (Custormerdpt@mail.com)

This is to the entire member of Royal Bank Plc. Scotland From I and my partner miss Nana the Daughter of late Dr Simol Grabriel are apologizing for the delay in claim of our late father's fund in your custody. It was due to some huge circumstances beyond our control and Miss Nana Simol where in the Refuge Camp, Thank God that finally we have been able to resolve the matter and very soon she will be out from the camp,Both of us have agreed to start the process of transferring the money to my designated bank account as a foreign partner and trustee.

I here by ask the Royal Bank Scotland Plc should please take this issue very serious to ensure that our desire is achieved. We are also ready to comply or submit any requirements to reach our goal. Should we provide you with the agreement Statement of an account detail which Dr Simol Grabriel use to deposit Fund in your Bank to ensure that we are the next of kin. Below is details of the deposit of the money in your bank for your verifications.

DEPOSITOR NAME:  DR. SIMOL GRABRIEL
Passport number: A0160114.
Account number:  BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.
Amount deposited:3.8 Million Us Dollars
The next king is Nana Simol
Your professional advice will be needed in this matter.
We will be waiting anxiously to hear from you.
Yours sincerely in love forever in life.
Miss Nana

Sie hat sich erst im 4. Brief in mich verliebt. Die anderen waren meist schneller. Sollte meine Anziehungskraft auf Maximalpigmentierte nachlassen?  
Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 00:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #7 - 25. Oktober 2008 um 21:29

Die Bank hat zwar keinen eigenen Mailaccount, aber die sind fix im antworten.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. (R.B.S)

Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,

No.36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh, EH2 2YB.

(Tel.: +44/702/406/76/11, or +44/703/187/702/88/24,

Office Fax 44 70-58-96-87-93
                                                                                                   Date:25-10-2008
For Your Kind Attention

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ WireTransfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received in our Bank. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Nana simol (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/ represent act ive for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late (Dr Simol Grabriel) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with US,$3.8 M.Dollars.(Three Million Eigtht Hundred Thousand Dollars).Hence you have been really appointed as atrustee to represent the next of Kin.How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note :This Power of attorney must been dorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegla)

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.
3.A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.
4.An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.These shall also ensure that as mooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.) Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational
Director- Mr.John.C. Anderson, through his email address thus,

(royalbank-europe@inmail24.com) OR (Transferdept@anyemails.com) (Custormerdpt@mail..com) Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone Numbers.: ( +44-702-406-76-11, or +44-703-187-81-46, Office Fax 44-70-58-6-96-87-93.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs Eunice Smith
(For Account Department)
R.B.S

Laaaaaaaaangweilig. Ich überlege, ob ich mal was Neues mit "Chicken George" versuchen soll.    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 00:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 12:42

Die sollen uns ordentliche Dokumente schicken! Wir wollen doch wieder was zum Lachen haben. Und so Billigmails kann ja jeder schreiben!

Die sollen ein wenig mehr tun, für das Geld, dass sie nie bekommen werden! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #9 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 13:10

Post von meiner schwarzen Perle.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello My Beloved,

How was your day and also how was everything around you i hope all is well with you over there, may i say thank be the Lord Jesus Christ,Honey am pleading with the why you are handing this matter, may the Almighty God reward you for all your effort in this transfer,

Honey am very glad when you told me that you have update my bank for this transfer, i pray the bank will response to you as soon as their receive your mail mean why immediately you receive respond from the bank please do let me know about it by forwarding the information to me as i want to know the progress of this transfer,

i will off now while waiting to hear from you with good news about the bank respond,
Please take good care of your self, Also with your weekend,
don't fell to dream about me to night OK,
Yours Lovely Nana,

Ja ja, immer die gleiche Leier mit religiösem Einschlag. Muss mal Uli fragen, ob es einen Schutzpatron der Scammer gibt. 
Der lässt die nämlich ganz schön im Stich, wenn sie mir schreiben.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 00:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 23:18

Zitat:

Muss mal Uli fragen, ob es einen Schutzpatron der Scammer gibt.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Das muss wohl der eilige Vlad von Mari-El sein, der letztlich seiner Eiligkeit zum Opfer gefallen ist und vom eigenen Computer im Cafe des Internets erschlagen wurde! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Auf dem Bild sieht man deutlich seine Tonsur! Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #11 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 20:37

Post von meiner süssen Perle Nana.

Hello My Love,

I appreciate your mailing and willingness to lead me out of this matter despite not understand the bank request properly.Hearing from the bank is a major step further in this transfer, Hope full we will have everything completed soon. In the bank request.we must need a lawyer who will help us in getting the (power of attorney and affidavit of oath).My love i don't know any lawyer here but will try to put in contact my Rev father about it,I am sure he will help us.
Soon as i get one,I will email you with his information so that you can contact him. Please what ever it takes to have for this documents prepared by the lawyer, kindly do it for the love and feeling sake.You know i love you a lot and will do anything for you. Do this to me as well because you are all i have for my life restoration.I have with me the (Statement of Account and Death Certificate),All we need now is the (power of attorney and affidavit of oath) wish we need the assistance of the lawyer,Please make sure you add effort to see that this transfer is completed.
Yours Lovely Nana,

Was? Ein Anwalt? Na da muss ich doch glatt schauen, ob ich nicht vielleicht auch einen kenne.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 20:44

Zitat:
Was? Ein Anwalt? Na da muss ich doch glatt schauen, ob ich nicht vielleicht auch einen kenne.

nimm doch einen von deinen Rechts und Linksanwälten !! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #13 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 20:59

Zitat:
deinen Rechts und Linksanwälten

Genial - das ist die Idee. Die sind sozusagen schon in Deutschland zugelassen.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #14 - 28. Oktober 2008 um 15:05

"Chicken-George" hats scheinbar eilig. 4 Mails mit Bildern an einem Tag.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my Sweet Heart,

Honey can you tell me if you have contact the lawyer for the preparation of those documents we need from you, please kindly tell me the progress if it as am getting worried over here,

Take good care of your self
God be with you
Nana,

Na na, mein Engel, so schnell gehts nicht. Razor Buzz ist gerade mit Dr. jur. Fickn Willi beim Golf. Vielleicht besprechen die beiden gerade deinen Fall.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema