Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Nina <ninasaly@gmail.com> <nisaley@yahoo.com> <cbosn@citigroup.int.tc> (Gelesen: 6901 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nina <ninasaly@gmail.com> <nisaley@yahoo.com> <cbosn@citigroup.int.tc>
Antwort #15 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 19:00

Was will sie denn nun aber auch.

Hello XXXX,
How do you mean?
I have not yet given you any bank contact.
I am only waiting your consent; how are you then saying that your lawyer  will contact my bank, when I've not yet given the bank contact details to you?
If you are interested, and if you are willing to help, under the conditionswhich I have offered you; please let me know.
Make your decision explicit to me.
I love you my dearest XXXX.
I am saying good morning to you.
Also wishing you happiness & joy.
I am your darling Nina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2010 um 18:35 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #16 - 19. Oktober 2008 um 13:39

Jetzt ist es die Citybank in Senegal .

My Dearest,
Thanks to you very much for the mail you sent me, it gave me joy that I have never recieved within me all this while that I have been faced with this problem. I was touched at the fact that you could care for me that much, letting me into your life even at this difficulty, I promise you that as we are going to bear this burden together so shall we enjoy it in the end. 
Below are the bank's contact details; If you want to contact the bank, you must have to give them detailed information about yourself. 
I mean that, you must write your country, your name and then, write to them that you are my associate and/or partner, and, you must also tell them that you are acting on my permission/instructions. 
These are the details of the Bank Contact; I want you to write them, requesting for the immediate transfer of the money that was deposited in the Account of Late Dr. Elie Saleeby of whom his next of kin is, Miss Nina Saleeby. 
Below are the detailed contact of the Bank;

CITIBANK OF SENEGAL.
Address: No 2 Place de L'independance, 
Dakar, Senegal
Tel:  00221 773 534 060
Fax: 00221 774 045 415
Email: cbosn@citigroup.int.tc 
Contact Person: Mr. Chaida Kone

You must make them know that you are my Partner for the transfer of the money that was deposited in the account of Late Dr. Elie Saleeby and willed to His only daughter, Miss nina saleeby. 

Below are the details of the Account; 
ACCOUNT NAME    :  Dr. Elie  Saleeby
ACCOUNT NUMBER  :  ACT0025D00
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:  US$5.3M 
NEXT OF KIN     :  Miss Nina Saleeby 
SWIFT CODE      :  (ACTDIASN)          

I will be very happy to have your assistance as you promise to get this transfer done, I promise my appreciation in the end.
You can call me with this number of which the owner is Reverend Peter (+221774265176), call him and tell him that you want to talk to Miss Nina or you can send mails to me as usual. 
Thanks, I love you.
Nina.

Quelltext Sonatel Senegal
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #17 - 19. Oktober 2008 um 23:31

Die Adresse der Citibank in Dakar stimmt. Telefonnummern sind so falsch, wie die Mailadresse. Die Mailadresse ist von den Turks & Caicos Islands, einem britischen Überseegebiet in der Karibik nördlich von Haiti.

Die richtigen Telefonnummer ist 00221 33 849 11 11, Faxnummer 00221 33 823 88 17. Wenn Du sie los werden willst, dann kannst Du ihr ja schreiben, dass Du die ordentliche Faxnummer genommen hattest und Du als Antwort bekommen hättest: Mr. Chaida Kone ist nicht bekannt! Laut lachend

Aber Du kannst sie ja mal bitterböse fragen, was das für eine ID-Karte sein soll. Du weißt doch, die einzig richtige ist doch die von mir gefälschte! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 22. Oktober 2008 um 01:24

Das werde ich doch sofort machen Uli.

Ok my dearest XXXX.
I am waiting for your response, after the lawyer must have contacted the bank for the purposes of claiming and transferring the money to the account in Europe, on my request.
I love you my dear.
Have a fine monday morning.
I am your Nina.

Quelltext Sonatel
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #19 - 22. Oktober 2008 um 12:19

Die ist doch so richtig zum  Smiley
Hier die Antwort auf meine frage der ID Karte.

Good morning dear XXXX.
Please that's my ID card, it's new, valid and current.
That is my valid ID card, just ask your lawyer to contact the bank, attaching my ID card below the letter he may be mailing to the bank, concerning the money; thereby demanding for procedures for claiming/transferring the money to the account in Europe, on my request.
Dear XXXXX, I expected that you have since contacted the bank for the transaction, I don't think that your lawyer is most essential for the transaction, I think that what you needed is to inform him of your plans to partner with me, then you can  contact the bank personally.
This I think, is the right thing you could do, as to facilitate the process.
So long as you have informed your lawyer, I think that you can contact the bank personally, there are practically not much complications for the transaction.
I have discussed every necessary thing with the bank where this money was deposited, so you can contact them, using the application letter which I've drafted and sent to you for the purpose. 
Dearest XXXX, am expecting to receive your response, concerning your contact with the bank, please try to contact the bank now.
Dear, enjoy a happy morning, as you may be leaving for work this morning.
In love, your darling Nina.

YOUR NAME:. ....  
                                                YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:..   
                                                YOUR NATIONALITY:...
TO:
Citibank of Senegal.
NO 2 Place De L'independence,
Dakar, Senegal.
Tel.: (+221 773 534 060)
Fax: (+221 774 045 415)
E-mail: (cbosn@citigroup.int.tc)
Dear Mr Chaida Kone,

APPLICATION FOR FUND CLAIMS &TRANSFER      
     I am writing this to you in connection with the account of Dr. Elie Saleeby, on instructions from his next of kin and daughter, Miss Nina Saleeby.
      I am from Europe, and I am Her associate and trusted partner for an immediate claim and transfer of her Late Father's Money to my personal account here in Europe.
      I want you to provide me with the necessary informations on how to go about this transaction.
      You may write to me or call me. The time difference is 1 hour between your country and mine.
      I am to assist Late Dr. Elie Saleeby's daughter and next of kin, Miss Nina Saleeby and help her in her business as a partner.
      Please, let me know how to proceed so that this is over soon and she can settle down as fast as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.
      Thank you sir.
Yours Sincerely,
YOUR NAME:....
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2010 um 18:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 01:12

Uli habe ihr geschrieben das die Telefon Nummer nicht richtig ist und ich keinen Kontakt aufnehmen kann.Hier ihre Antwort.

Dear, you're writing the wrong thing.
How are you just confused?
I suspect may be you didn't understand what I wrote, you should read through the lines of the mail which I sent to you, there you shall find the contacts of the bank, as well as the bank's phone contacts.
Dear, you should please, contact the bank, using the contacts that was stated on my mail.
I really hope you to contact the bank today, if you really want to partner with me.
The ID card I sent you is my original and valid UNHCR ID card.
I couldn't comprehend the meaning of the ID specimen you attached to the mail.
That ID card is mine and absolutely mine.
Go ahead to contacting the bank, if you want to do so.
I have given you every necessary and correct information you need to know about the bank; you can best do this by writing to bank.
Looking forward to receiving your response today.
Dear, have a good morning and nice day.
I am your Nina.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #21 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 12:51

Rechtsanwalt Benebelter kann sie ja mal anschreiben unter dem Motto, er habe das komplette interne Telefonverzeichnis der citigroup weltweit, wo die angegebenen Telefonnummern nicht aufgeführt sind, und habe auch die Bestätigung, dass solche örtlichen Phantasieausweise seit 1. Januar 2008 keine Gültigkeit mehr haben und auch sie bereits den fälschungssicheren Ausweis haben muss!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema