Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Roseline <roseline1desmond@yahoo.com> <rev.William42@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 8671 mal)

Highlander
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Es kann nur einen geben!!!

Standort: Wanfried
Roseline <roseline1desmond@yahoo.com> <rev.William42@yahoo.com>
08. Oktober 2008 um 11:40

Wieder mal was aus der Region Senegal

Montag, 6. Oktober, 2008 18:06 Uhr

Spoiler:
From Roseline Desmond Mon Oct 6 16:06:35 2008
Return-Path:            <roseline1desmond@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results:            mta114.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received:            from 216.252.100.60 (HELO n6a.bullet.mud.yahoo.com) (216.252.100.60) by mta114.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 06 Oct 2008 09:06:37 -0700
Received:            from [68.142.200.224] by n6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2008 16:06:37 -0000
Received:            from [209.191.90.56] by t5.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2008 16:06:37 -0000
Received:            from [127.0.0.1] by omp109.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2008 16:06:37 -0000
Received:            (qmail 39270 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Oct 2008 16:06:36 -0000
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; ntent-Type:Message-ID; Y37nZGQ1eNqBw=;
Received:            from [196.207.234.241] by web59510.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Oct 2008 09:06:35 PDT
Date:            Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Roseline Desmond <roseline1desmond@yahoo.com>  
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject:            God bless you
To:            xxx@yahoo.de
In-Reply-To:            <736490.25880.qm@web28006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1450191895-1223309195=:35966"
Message-ID:            <941101.35966.qm@web59510.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Content-Length:            102938

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

My Dearest!

Good Afternoon and Thanks for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss.Roseline Desmond  25years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late President Desmond Jones who was killed by Prince John and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Prince John, he accuse my father of coup attempt.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar,republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.500. 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions and Here is my attached  pictures,

Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly!
Roseline
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 00:15 von † Rais † » 
Grund: 11u9iCYk 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Re: Roseline <roseline1desmond@yahoo.com> <rev.William42@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. Oktober 2008 um 12:06

Auch der Quelltext spricht für Senegal:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.234.241
inetnum:      196.207.234.0 - 196.207.234.255
netname:      SONATELNET
descr:        Pool ADSL BAS3

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 09:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 08. Oktober 2008 um 15:02

Zitat:
Mein Vater gesegnet Speicher hinterlegt die Summe von US $ 6,500. 000,00 in der Bank mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. Aber ich übermitteln Sie die erforderlichen Informationen über die Hinterlegung auf Bestätigung Ihrer Annahme, die mir für den Transfer und die Investitionen des Fonds in Ihrem Land. Wie Sie helfen mir in eine Investition, und ich werde wie um mein Studium, da war ich in meinem ersten Jahr in der Universität, wenn die Krise begonnen.  

immer wieder das gleiche,
ich verschiebe Bimbo in den offenen Bereich
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 22:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Highlander
Scam Warners

Antwort #3 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 09:20

Honey,

I just want to thank you for finding time to mail me and ask if I am okay even in this period. Thanks a lot, my Love. But there's this something that you have said that I can't get out of my mind, even after reading the your mail over and over. And it goes like this... "I don´t belive this case pass to me. But I beleve in GOD an he know what is my destiny to me....."

I felt so bad because since my life i never think of cheating or hurting someone and i can not do that even if it will take my life.Honey,I AM NOT IN PRISON ,i am refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal but it's like a prison due to the situation a girl of my age is passing through here.I came to this camp when all seems that there is no way out after the death of my father, My father's family thought that my mother is a witch and that she killed my father and they seize all my fathers assets and threatened to cease my fathers account informations which is the only thing left for me and my poor disabled mother and i made away with the information through road to Senegal Dakar for 9 days rough journey with my school passport which got lost on getting to Dakar.

When i came to the camp i first met Father  Williams who cares for the Refugees and who is like a father to me in the camp and when i told him about my coming to the camp from Liberia,  he present my case to the Refugee Authority and after they heard from me all that happened they set up a committee to look into the Validity of my case and when they find out that all i submited to them is nothing but the truth they said they will relaese the informations to me on the note that I have found a worthy and trusted partner that will help me out of my situation.

I will suggest you write to the camp Authority for your confirmation through Rev.Father Williams through email rev.William42@yahoo.com  or his phone number +221-77-230-4919.Please believe me i have told you nothing but the truth.If you sincerely feel convinced within your heart thats ok but if you are not there is no problem but all i know is that God knows your destiny and my destiny and i'm so sure that one day God will see me through and i will leave this camp for better future,get married and continue my studies and live happilly with my husband ..Please consider what i am passing through here honey.

My Dear,I think i have fallen in love with you and you are the type of Man i have been searching for. I still believe in God and know that He will not leave me half way.I promise to make the woman of your heart.Take care and get back to me soonest.

Regards,
Roseline!

Was für eine dreistigkeit......
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht,IP Dynamisch ,keine Veränderung 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 09:25

Highlander schrieb on 10. Oktober 2008 um 09:20:
Was für eine dreistigkeit......  

IP ist Dynamisch ,Absender gleich geblieben

Zitat:
address:      6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address:      BP 69 Dakar
address:      SENEGAL

Zitat:
Ich schlage vor, Sie schreiben Sie an das Lager Behörde für Ihre Bestätigung durch Rev.Father Williams per E-Mail rev.William42 @ yahoo.com oder seine Telefonnummer +221-77-230-4919. Bitte glauben Sie mir, ich habe Ihnen gesagt, nichts als die Wahrheit  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 11:00

@ Highlander
Du kannst ihr ja mal schreiben, dass es mit den Reisedokumenten kein Problem ist. Mit dem neuen fälschungssicheren Flüchtlingsausweis, der laut UNHCR in Genf auch in den Flüchtlingscamps im Senegal flächendeckend verteilt worden ist, kann sie kostenlos neue Reisedokumente bekommen. Und den Flug spendierst Du ihr natürlich mit einem E-Ticket, den sie sich am Flugplatz abholen kann! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Diesen Ausweis kannst Du unter http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1218904745 anschauen. Du kannst ihn in einer etwas weniger auffälligen Version von mir bekommen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Januar 2010 um 05:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Highlander
Scam Warners

Antwort #6 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 12:27

Uli schrieb on 10. Oktober 2008 um 11:00:
Du kannst ihr ja mal schreiben, dass es mit den Reisedokumenten kein Problem ist. Mit dem neuen fälschungssicheren Flüchtlingsausweis, der laut UNHCR in Genf auch in den Flüchtlingscamps im Senegal flächendeckend verteilt worden ist, kann sie kostenlos neue Reisedokumente bekommen. Und den Flug spendierst Du ihr natürlich mit einem E-Ticket, den sie sich am Flugplatz abholen kann!

Schon in die Wege geleitet....
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 22:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema