Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Selina <ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4654 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Selina <ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com>
04. Oktober 2008 um 20:56

Was es nicht alles gibt in diesem Land ich habe mir das schon gedacht das da so etwas kommt.

Thanks alot for the mail you send to me. am also single, never married before. and am also looking for the man that i can spend the rest of mylife with. no matter the age or distance, because i know that with love we can be together. i really appreciate your mail. for your son, there is nothing wrong with that you having a son, i promise to take him like my son also, because i know that if i love you, then i have to love everything of you as weel. for my pic. you can have them. Because i want us to stay together, and i know we can make it.. hope to hear from you soon.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.20.3 with SMTP id x3cs62598qbi;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.215.101.5 with SMTP id d5mr1764111qam.8.1222456415493;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com>
Received: from n4d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n4d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.88])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id h39si4079414wxd.30.2008.09.26.12.13.29;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.88 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.88;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.88 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2008 19:13:20 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.171] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2008 19:13:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2008 19:13:20 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 38571.25123.bm@omp112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 38672 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2008 19:13:19 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Message-ID;
tAkqhe2tGEbiEg=;
X-YMail-OSG: z7pQP0g-
Received: from [41.210.14.185] by web59807.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:13:19 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/1096.28 YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: selina
To: XXXXX@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-631188584-1222456399=:38618"
Message-ID: <512550.38618.qm@web59807.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-631188584-1222456399=:38618
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-228582448-1222456399=:38618"

--0-228582448-1222456399=:38618
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  adsl14185.4u.com.gh
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.210.14.185

inetnum:        41.210.0.0 - 41.210.31.255
netname:        ghanatel
descr:          Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL
Webmaster-c:        MKN4-AFRINIC
Webmaster-c:        DAA7-AFRINIC
Webmaster-c:        EAK16-AFRINIC
tech-c:         MKN4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         DAA7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         EAK16-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         GHANATEL-MNT
mnt-by:         MNT-DAA7
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.210.0.0 - 41.210.63.255

person:       Michael Komla Nfodzo
address:      Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
address:      Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
address:      PMB 221
address:      Accra North
phone:        +233 20 2003504
phone:        +233 21 247081
phone:        +233 21 257848
fax-no:       +233 21 247082
e-mail:       mnfodzo@ghanatel.com.gh
nic-hdl:      MKN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       MNT-MKN4
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2011 um 23:29 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10142 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Selina <ladyblinkslove@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 20:59

XXXX  my husband to be. am selina from ghana, lovely, romantic, understanding, am a student, in the unversity of ghana, that is legon. am also into networking engineering, i was soo happy  to hear that from you, because my course the work that you do shows that we are going to be a great couple when we are together. I am friendly, want a man that i can share my love with, no matter the age. My wish is to go andget my lover, no matter were every he is, and if you should make up your mind very well about me, i promise to bewith you forever, because i can feel we are bound to be together. can you give me your number so that i can also give you my number, so that we can also talk on the phone? hope yo hear from you soon. SELINA  IN LOVE WITH YOU ALSO.

XXXXX, my prince, how are you and work over there. i keep missing you each and everyday i read you mail, you sent to me. How i wish we are together, so that we can share ideas about the business together, but is rather unfortunate that am not there now, and i know that the time of we meeting and and sharing ideas will bring itself my dear. To tell you the true, you are not becoming part of me since i got your mail and replied to you. Dear, is not easy for me to travel to you, thinking about the cost, but i know, the time will bring itself honey, but i also wish i can come to you right away dear. hope to hear from you soon, and remember you will always be in my heart my honey. kisses.

selina

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 21:01

Header wie oben sie will meine Tel.Nummer das ist  Smiley

honey, how are you. hope you are fine. am really sorry i do not send you mial fast.  am not feeling well as am sending you the mial now. am in the hospitel now, using the doctors internet to reply you the mail. dear, am going to heal in the hospitel, because i had an accident when i was going to school, i was nocked down by a car, and the driver has run away. so am lonely here at the hospitel, hope you are here to be on my side dear. can you pls give me your number again, because i want to call you ok, so that i will talk to you, may be, i will be ok, when i hear your sweet voice dear. hope to hear from you soon. this is the number of the doctor, try and call me on her number, so that i will talk to you ok. 00233247573756. The doctor is called  MABEL DICKSON. when you call, tell her you want to talk to her patience SELINA OCANSEY
hope to hear from you soon. 

selina.
love you with all my heart
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Oktober 2008 um 16:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 16:56

Ich soll ihr helfen sie hat ein Problem bin gespannt was die will außer Geld.
hello honey, how are you, sorry for the dealy of my pics dear, is just that am going through alot here dear, honey. i hope you are fine, am missing you here dear. honey, i want you to help me with something, i do not know anyone to turn to. there are somethings that i have to do at school, and i need your help. try and help me, because i love you soo much. hope you will love the pic. Hope to hear from you soon.

love you with all my heart. 

selina.

Header Ghana
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 17:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 16:56

Die ist wohl ein wenig  Smiley will 2000 Dollar von mir für die Schule.

hello honey, how are you, hope you are fine as i am here. is just that am disturbed about alot of things here right now. honey. i really need your help, because you are the only person that i can put my trust on as at now, because i have no one to help me. and if i dont do it, is going to cost me alot of pains the rest of my life. 
My sweetheart, is all about my schooling here, i have being dismissed from school for a week now since the time i went to the hospitel all because i was supposed to pay an amount of money for my school fees and my books, that i will be needing at school my love, and dear, this is going to cost me TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS, for me to do that, or my certificate is not going to be given to me at school dear. Honey, i think, this is the time for you to prove your love to me very well, if really you love me from your heart honey, because honey you are as in my heart soo much that is why am asking you all this help from you honey. try as much as possible in your heart to do something about what am asking you dear. is my life honey, and i need this certificate honey.. try and let me hear from you with a positive result dear. hope to hear from you soon. am missing you around me honey.

LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART

SELINA OCANSEY

Header Ghana

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 17. Oktober 2008 um 19:30

Wieder ein Photo selbst eingesetzt über dem Sicherheits Siegel und ihre Adresse.

XXXX my sweetheart, how are you? hope you are fine, like the way am also fine just worried about the school items i told you the other day. Honey i really happy to hear from you that you can help me, may God bless you soo much my love. dear i have attached my passport and my address to you that you can use to send me the money so that i can go and continue with my studies my love. i really appreciate the love that you have showned to me, and i promise to love you and everything that you have in your heart. i can never for get about you my love, for the great thing that you have done for me honey. i wish you are close to me so that i can show you how i care and love you. Dear try and send me the details, that i can use to go for the money from the Western union my love. that is my address honey, you can use to send me the money, i will expect a reply from you my love.  mail me all the details honey. 
love you will my mind, body and soul.

SELINA  OCANSEY
  BOX 12O KANESHIE, 
  ACCRA - GHANA

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2011 um 14:21 von Uli »  

H1627129_-_Ocansey.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
H1627129_-_Ocansey.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 20:50

SmileyWie dumm kann man den noch sein.

my love, i checked on my passport, and it supposed to expire that is 15YEARS later, and now is 5YEARS, so what shows that you can not use that one to send me the money so that i can go and pay all my books for my certificate my love. Dear, you can also send me the money, through MONEY GRAM, so that i can go and receive it from the money gram here in Ghana. Honey do your best to send me the money ok so that i can also get my certificate my love. love you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Gofret
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 21:07

Zitat:
my love, i checked on my passport, and it supposed to expire that is 15YEARS later, and now is 5YEARS, so what shows that you can not use that one to send me the money so that i can go and pay all my books for my certificate my love.

Übersetzung laut GOOGLE-TOOl

meine Liebe, hab ich gecheckt auf meinem Pass, und es sollte laufen, dass ist 15YEARS später, und jetzt ist 5Jahre, so was zeigt, dass Sie nicht verwenden können, dass ein zu schicken Sie mir das Geld, damit ich gehen kann und zahlen alle meine Bücher für mein Zeugnis meiner Liebe. 

WAS WILL DIE DAME AUS AFRIKA DAMIT WOHL AUSDRÜCKEN?

Sie will irgendwie Geld, aber welchen Zusammenhang gibt es zum 
Pass und seiner Gültigkeit ?!

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Oktober 2008 um 21:10 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 22:35

@Gofret
das weiß ich doch alles ich hatte ihr geschrieben der Pass ist abgelaufen weil er falsch ist.Das oben hat sie mir dann geantwortet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 22:39

Jetzt versucht sie es mit Money Gram meine Antwort an sie war auch da benötigt man einen echten Pass.

My love, try and send me the money through MONEY GRAM, because i need the certificate honey, and you alone can help me my love. i need you in my life honey.
missing you honey
selina

Honey, how are you my sweetheart. hope you are fine my love.
Dear, am worried about that now my love, and i think if the passport was not able to work for you to send me the money for my schooling. my sweetheart, i will send you my voters id here so that you can use that one to send me the money. 
Dear, you have to know that without that money i can not get my certificate here in my school. 

Honey, or if you like you can send me the money htrough MONEY GRAM
so that i can go and take it over there. pls honey try and do that for my my love, because this is the time i need you more in my life honey. hope to hear from you soon

Your love 
selina

Header Ghana

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Gofret
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 22:46

Zitat:
Thanks alot for the mail you send to me. am also single, never married before. and am also looking for the man that i can spend the rest of mylife with.

- also nach zwei Wochen Bekanntschaft will sie einen Sponsor für ihre 

Schulausbildung! 

Zitat:
i need this certificate honey

Wie wärs denn mit einem Stipendium ?!

Zitat:
@Gofret
das weiß ich doch alles ich hatte ihr geschrieben der Pass ist abgelaufen weil er falsch ist. Das oben hat sie mir dann geantwortet.  

was für eine Gurke von Frau mag das wohl sein?

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Oktober 2008 um 22:54 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 19. Oktober 2008 um 15:58

@ Gofret
das ist eine große Gurke und richtig  Smiley die macht immer noch wegen ihrem Geld herum.

hello, how are you, hope you are fine, am also doing well here as you know, but love, worried with one thing that is my studies my love. my sweetheart, so what order way do you think you can help me with the money. Because i really need your help my love, try as much as possible and help me so that i can get my certificate my love. hope to hear from you soon. you love
selina

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:54

Smiley Smiley ja ja

Hello honey.

Thank you very much for your email and i am worry about what you told me thruogh the email because i really love you and want to be with you and yes the pics is me and real me so if you like i can email you some again but what i am worry is that i dont trust any man because of what i have been through for the past two years now from man so if you really want me show me so that i will know. 
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her,  to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people..    

I RELLY LOVE YOU SELINA.      

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 31. Oktober 2008 um 11:34

Der Pass scheint echt zu sein, soweit die Qualität des Passes eine Beurteilung zulässt. Habe keine Radierspuren entdecken können! Der maschinenlesbare Teil weist auch keinerlei Fehler auf und entspricht dem Standard. Das Passbild ist, wie es sein sollte, nur scheint mir die abgebildete Person nicht identisch mit den Bildern zu sein, die wir von Selina haben! Das Sicherheitsmerkmal ist aufgestempelt und daher nicht so erhaben sichtbar, wie auf den Fälschungen, die wir schon bekommen haben. Und unterschrieben ist er auch nicht!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema