Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Anna <al77lx@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2083 mal)

Spiridione
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Lahr
Anna <al77lx@yahoo.com>
29. September 2008 um 22:26

Hab' da ein neues Schäfchen auf der Weide  Laut lachend
Hab' Sie auf WLZ-FZ Dating kennengelernt.

Hello dear XXX! First of all I want to say I'm very glad to find your letter in my mailbox! I have waited for your reaction and now when I see it I feel a little piece of hope.  I waited  to get your answer to my short message because I felt  we have something in common, don't know what exactly but I have got used  to trust  my feelings and I know time will show the truth to us.
Already now you know something from my dating intro and possible you have seen my pix but as I sad it's just a little piece of me and I have to say much more... 
Where to start...? 
You know, my name is Anna, I'm 27 y.o. I have blond  hair and green eyes. I'm 1.63 cm long and my weight is 52 kg. My birth day is 9th july 1981, I'm a cancer! I don't believe in astrology, but I think, sometimes it says truth... and something about me also. I'm very passionate and loving person and if I love somebody it's very strong and sincerely... And I loved, but I was hurted very cruelly and I got scars on heart but I believe in love still  and that I will find my soulmate... who knows, maybe it's you!? But if we want to be sure,  we have to find out many other things about each other and some I want to write right now. 
The most important thing is that I'm russian girl! I was born and grown up in Russia, in small  city called Voljsk, 700 km from Moscow. And I live in Voljsk now. I forgot to say it in my first letter and didn't put in my profile on the site because when I tried to inform that I'm from Russia my profile was blocked, really don’t know why! And that's why I chose not my native country! I hope you can forgive me this mistake. I told you, I'm open and honest person and now you know I'm from Russia and I don't have any secrets anymore! One thing make me sad is I don't know what you'll  choose.
How important for you? For me it's nothing! I believe in true love and I believe that two loving heart can cross any borders for the sake of love! All I need in  my life is love and I can do everything to find and to be with my man, my soul mate!
I have been lonely too long and I long for future with happy family... me and my man! I have much love to give.. to share my tenderness and care... I just want to be happy girl and to make happy man who will love me! Distance is just symbols on my way... 
I know, I told you not enough to show myself but before I'll tell you more I have to know what you think...
Do you believe in true love? And distance… are you ready  to try? I'm ready and my heart is beating in waiting for my destiny and happy future, maybe  you!
If you are ready to try  just let me know and we will start to know each other better!  I'll tell you only truth, I'm an open book for you! 
I think it's enough for now
I very much hope you'll write to me again! and will wait with impatience!
Friendly hugs and best wishes
Anna

Spoiler:
Received: from [66.196.97.145] (helo=omp203.mail.re3.yahoo.com)
     by mx10.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.109 #226)
     id 1KkOcU-0002uY-00
     for XXX@web.de; Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:41:22 +0200
Received: (qmail 10836 invoked by uid 1000); 29 Sep 2008 19:41:22 -0000
Received: (qmail 68649 invoked from network); 29 Sep 2008 19:41:21 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
 h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ces:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
hPSbiCnX/o6zCE=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?10.73.0.220?) (al77lx@91.144.161.168 with plain)
 by smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 Sep 2008 19:40:39 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: avo-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:32:04 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.85.02) Professional
Reply-To: al77lx <al77lx@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <94272570.20080929213204@yahoo.com>
To: "XXX" <XXX@web.de>
Subject: from Anna
In-Reply-To: <DD22D7891F0642E2B9A674043C76A4AF@Server1>
References: <DD22D7891F0642E2B9A674043C76A4AF@Server1>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------106188A9204350BB"
Sender: al77lx@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Februar 2010 um 10:56 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Anna <al77lx@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. September 2008 um 22:30

Oh,Post aus Scammerhochburg Yoshkar-Ola !!

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  91.144.161.168
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  91.144.161.168
inetnum:        91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr:          ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:         MNT-ERTHOLDING
source:         RIPE # Filtered
role:           Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:        12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
phone:          +7 8362 210035
fax-no:         +7 8362 210035

Zitat:
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.85.02) Professional
from unknown (HELO ?10.73.0.220?) (   
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2008 um 22:31 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #2 - 29. September 2008 um 22:30

Post aus Yoshkar-Ola.

Den Quelltext zerleg ich schon gar nicht mehr.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 29. September 2008 um 22:33

Spiridione schrieb on 29. September 2008 um 22:26:
Hab' da ein neues Schäfchen auf der Weide
Hab' Sie auf WLZ-FZ Dating kennengelernt.

hast du Fotos??wenn ja sende sie bitte an
   webmaster@anti-scam.de

sie wohnt :
Zitat:
Stadt namens Voljsk, 700 km von Moskau.

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2008 um 22:35 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #4 - 29. September 2008 um 22:40

Zitat:

Das liegt im Mari El.
Yoshkar-Ola ist somit als Einlieferungsort okay.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 29. September 2008 um 22:43

Zitat:
calle schrieb am Heute um 22:33:

Das liegt im Mari El.
Yoshkar-Ola ist somit als Einlieferungsort okay.

dann ist sie "noch"sauber,müssen nächste Mail abwarten und sie in den geschlossenen Bereich verschieben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 29. September 2008 um 22:47

Zitat:
dann ist sie "noch"sauber,müssen nächste Mail abwarten und sie in den geschlossenen Bereich verschieben

Was allerdings für SCAM spricht, ist, dass sie sich bei WLZ wieder abgemeldet hat

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 29. September 2008 um 22:49

Zitat:

Wenn sie nicht eine Professional Version von The Bat! benutzen würde, täte ich Dir zustimmen. Aber sie schreibt entweder von ihrer Arbeitsstelle oder sollte eine "normale" Version von The Bat! haben. Gerade die Professional Version macht mich misstrauisch!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 29. September 2008 um 22:51

Spiridione schrieb on 29. September 2008 um 22:47:
Was allerdings für SCAM spricht, ist, dass sie sich bei WLZ wieder abgemeldet hat 

nein würde ich nicht sagen,vielleicht hat sie sich abgemeldet weil sie dich nun kennt??? Zwinkernd Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 30. September 2008 um 20:30

Gerade ist dieser Brief eingetroffen:

Hello dear XXX! I'm madly glad to get this letter andyour photo, you look so cute and masculine, I love that! It warmed my heart because now I know I'm interesting to you still not despite distance between us. It means we have something general in our hearts and dreams and we can try to make it in reality! Yes, you are right not all Russian women are liars and I promise I’ll be totally honest with you and time will show to us! Today I thought about my life and how strongly I need the love and happiness. I very much hoped you'll write to me and you did! I feel very lonely even with my friends. Seems I start to forget what is joy despite I'm very cheerful person with a wide smile and friendly sense of humor. I'm tired of loneliness and I dream about day when every morning I'll feel my man's body warm. But this morning I've woken up alone again and this happen day by day… Once in my life I love one man, we lived together and rented nice place for us. But he has deceived me. I found out, he had sex with other girls. I couldn't forgive it and we parted company about 2 years ago. Since that day I live with my parents and have no boyfriend… We live in small flat, but I'm a only child, and we have enough space for comfortable life together. I have my own room where I can get  rest and to be alone.  There is some furniture, TV(+DVD) and musicbox. When I'm tired, I close the door and stay alone face to face with my thoughts and dreams. I have friends but they can't help me feel happy, friendship is not enough for lonely heart especially when you miss it so much!  I love nature and animals… I love to have fun.. I love life… but very difficult to enjoy that when you are alone…!  
Maybe you ask yourself why this girl looking for man so far away from home… Answer is very simple. I couldn’t find right man here. Vodka and fun is what they need and the most part of them is not stable and not ready to have serious relationship and family. 
And I heard than other European man  not such and they are very serious with they wishes and that’s why I tried to find my destiny somewhere out of my country!  I very much need that special one to be together and to have family, to trust and to care about each other!  I as all people need someone to live happy life and to know that he can help me anytime, he will love me always and he can make me happy… Live gives us bed and good times, and I want to share all!!! And I’ll be ready to do everything for him, to be his half part  and will love him always!  Now only my work and you help me not feel lonely. My job is building materials and elektro-tool sales. I work 5 days, 8AM to 5PM, sometimes longer. I don't earn much, but it's enough to buy food and clothes. And I don't dream about riches and gold... I think all riches are in our souls and hearts because we can't buy love and health.  But I'm not lazy girl  and I work hard. Oh, I still have  a lot of thing I want to tell you about me and my life, but I can't put it just in one letter... In my next letter I will tell you something about hobbies and etc... Okay? And you, please tell me about your job, family... your life... everything you want to share with me! I want to know more about you and to see some photos would be good also. 
Now, please let me finish this letter and wish you good day! I'll wait for your letter and I hope to get it very soon! Friendly hugs Fondly Anna

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. September 2008 um 20:44 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext entfernt. Keine Änderung. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #10 - 30. September 2008 um 20:46

Spiridione schrieb on 30. September 2008 um 20:30:
I couldn’t find right man here. Vodka and fun is what they need and the most part of them is not stable and not ready to have serious relationship and family. 

Typisches SCAM-Szenario.
Es wird so dargestellt, dass alle russischen Männer Säufer sind.
Eine wahre Russin würde das nicht schreiben. 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema