Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marie <marieatata@yahoo.com> <standardbanklon@FinanceMail.net> <sir_smithcoledirectorsbl@yahoo.co.uk> <customercareunitsblbankers@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 3366 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Marie <marieatata@yahoo.com> <standardbanklon@FinanceMail.net> <sir_smithcoledirectorsbl@yahoo.co.uk> <customercareunitsblbankers@yahoo.co.uk>
29. September 2008 um 10:57

Immer das gleiche. Die brauchen richtig Geld in Senegal, so aktiv wie die im Moment sind.

Hello Dear XXXX, Thanks for your mail and your nice picture, Hope you are fine over there. I am pleased to learn about you, your likes and dislikes, your life in short and everything is full of interesting ethics. I have a good foundation that my parents gave me regarding truth, honor, respect for all, and love. I want to let you know that after reading your mail, i have interest in you and love you more. Age does not mater in a faithfull and sincare relation, what maters is to Love, understanding and be to sincare to one another. Now i put all my heart and Love in you. I know that we have not seen or know each other before, but i told you all this because of my conditions here. 

As you already know my name is Miss Marie Atata, single and never married, l am from Liberia in west Africa. I belong from eastern part of the country the city called Morovia and presently l am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that broke out in my country. Dear, I told you all this because of the way you are out writen in your mail that you send to me, it tells me that you are a Godly man.  

I am Looking for friend and my soulmate to hang out with, share Creative ideas, dreams, to share our silence and attempt to find solutions to the problems of life. I believe it is through Self transformation that this world will change for the better of me and you...The foundation of self Transformation is Love for God and Humanity, Purity, Cheerfulness, Patience, Forgiveness, loads of Will Power and a Strong Unshakeable Internal Self Respect!!!    l found you intresting, I appreciate with enthusiasm, sincerity and real needs for sharing intimate fun / friendship and wanting a great relationship that will become marrage between me and you and relocate to be with you. I also love submissive personality, which I like to Love and be submisive to. I have been put through the mail a bit but not given up on hopes of something special and a brighter tomorrow.
                      What I do in my leisure time?  

I like reading very much. Also It is interesting to me to go in for sport. 
 The type of man that I desire:  

Very intelligent, cheerful, with good sense of humour. 
 My future goals are:  

I would like to create a happy family very much 
 About my family:  

I am the only child of my family. My mother, my father,  I love them very much. I think our family is one of he happiest family when my Late parence was alife. 
 My typical day:  

A cup of tea or coffee. Then I go to the University, then I have dinner and ready for my Studies. Evenings I meet my  School friends.  
 Domestic abilities:  

I am fond of interior design. 
 Our personal opinion of this Lady:  

Maria is a charming, and at the same time serious girl. 
  My late father Dr Francis Atata was chairman managing director (ATATA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Monrovia the capital of my country,and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state (Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and destroy all my family members.It is only me that is alive now because l was in school then and l managed to make my way here.You can read more about the story in the sites below. 
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/taylor.warcrimes/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/liberia.1300/index.html

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only when we have important things to do.Its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by Gods grace l will come out here soon.The only person we have now is Rev.Paul Jones,who is the pastor ( PRIEST ) of the Church here in the camp.If you feel like calling me here is the reverend phone number, when you call just tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me.(00221768462051) We receive call in the camp every 14.00 hours to 15.00 hours) 2 to 3  o'clock world time every day in the Reverend Father Office.

Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So l will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing  they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will  stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 25% of the total money helping me and and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,then the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

So in the light of above l will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for l am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember l am giving you all this information due to the trust that came from my mind l deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is French but our language is English but l speak French very fluently.Just feel free to ask whatever you want to know about me and sure l will tell you and please lets be honest and truthful to each other. Have a nice day. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. I have attached my pictures with this mail hope you will like them. 

Marie Atata.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.203.21 with SMTP id a21cs147402wfg;
       Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:39:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.146.18 with SMTP id y18mr7452233ybn.94.1222677571227;
       Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <marieatata@yahoo.com>
Received: from web39606.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web39606.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.106.37])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 3si5553315gxk.25.2008.09.29.01.39.28;
       Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:39:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of marieatata@yahoo.com designates 209.191.106.37 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.191.106.37;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of marieatata@yahoo.com designates 209.191.106.37 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=marieatata@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=marieatata@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 75715 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Sep 2008 08:39:28 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
wsw4wOsIvaCu4I=;
X-YMail-OSG: _qBZ3h7AssCaBRJGv._PzfRsxMY4B0hnFNFL5RVYTw32Dmo-
Received: from [213.154.93.247] by web39606.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:39:28 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: re XXXXX
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <875579190809261527h5a148cb6g84b26a586f1cc9a@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-433115484-1222677568=:75700"
Message-ID: <420441.75700.qm@web39606.mail.mud.yahoo.com>

--0-433115484-1222677568=:75700
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-649492964-1222677568=:75700"

--0-649492964-1222677568=:75700
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. August 2011 um 22:30 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10138 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Marie <marieatata@yahoo.com> <standardbanklon@FinanceMail.net> <sir_smithcoledirectorsbl@yahoo.co.uk> <customercareunitsblbankers@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 29. September 2008 um 14:30

Post aus Senegal!

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        213.154.92.0 - 213.154.94.255
netname:        SEN-SONATEL-00
descr:          SONATEL - National Telecom Company
descr:          INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2010 um 11:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Marie <marieatata@yahoo.com> <standardbanklon@FinanceMail.net> <sir_smithcoledirectorsbl@yahoo.co.uk> <customercareunitsblbankers@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 02:46

My Dearest Sweetheart XXXX, Thanks very much for your mail and your ability to help me transfer my fund into your safe care till i arive to be with you soon. Now i know that i have gotten my real and true husband. Yes sweetheart i am for you in the rest of my life and i will get married to you because when i read your mail, i Love and put all my hope in you because you are a sincare and cearing person to my liking. I will be of all that you need from a good woman. I did not like you because of money, i need a man that will know what is woman need from a man. All that i need from you is to take me as your wife to be or wife so that we will be one body in God. I realy need you in my life. Please take things very vital with me, i am here for you. please read this mail very carefull.

Sweetheart, I have contacted with the bank in London, and this is what the bank told me in there responce to my mail. The bank managment told me that with my refugee status, and the banking Law in London,the bank will not transfer any money to me that since i am a refugee, i should look for a partner and trustee that i trust and know, so that i will present the person to the bank as my nominee so that they will transfer the fund into the persons account to me.

Hope you can understand me now. So i have just writen a mail to the bank now presenting you as my husband and nominee in whom i have entrusted my late father Dr. Francis Atata fund which i Miss Marie Atata, is the next of kin to you. Please sweetheart, all my hope is now on you and i promise that i will be for you in the rest of my life. So you should contact with the bank in London with the fellowing contact.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank.  

BANK CONTACT 
Standard Bank London,  
Telephone Number ; 00447031856517 Fax : 00447031855941.
Email address(standardbanklon@FinanceMail.net)        
                    ( sir_smithcoledirectorsbl@yahoo.co.uk)
                    (customercareunitsblbankers@yahoo.co.uk)  
Sir. Smith Cole. Foreign Operations And Wire Transfer Department
STANDARD BANK LONDON.

Information about the deposit code is as follows. 
Name of depositor: Dr Francis Atata
Name of next of Kin: Marie Atata
Nationality:  Liberia
Deposit Account Number: 110/333566925

Contact the bank first thing tomorrow on how to transfer the $5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Francis Atata of which I am the next of kin Miss Marie Atata my dear I'm glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I'm still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, inform me what ever you discuss with them ok,

Get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call them. Expecting to hear from you the responses from the bank soon, as soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which I will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and I will continue my education under your care while you manage the investment.

Please take good care of yourself, and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you. I will be waiting to hear from you soon so that every thing will start itself as soon as you contact the bank. I have attach my pictur and my father and mum pictures with the Documents.

Extend my love to all your families.
Yours Sincerely. 
Miss  Marie.Kiss You XXXX

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 22:01 von Uli »  

205634_-_Atata.jpg ( 91 KB | Downloads )
205634_-_Atata.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 07. Oktober 2008 um 22:00

Wie immer muss ich 100 mal das gleiche schreiben. So ein  Smiley

My Dearest Sweetheart XXXX, Thanks very much for your mail and your ability to help me transfer my fund into your safe care till i arive to be with you soon. Now i know that i have gotten my real and true husband. Yes sweetheart you have to contact with the bank and inform the bank about you as my trustee and foriegn partner in whom i have entrusted my late fathers fund to which he deposited with the bank, that you will like to know the posibilities of helping me Miss Marie Atata to transfer my late fathers Dr. Francis Atata fund into your account.

Hope you can understand with me know,,, this is all what you have to inform the bank,,please try and write to the bank today so that by monday, we will hear from the bank if they will transfer the money to your account so that i will be preparing to arive to be with you soon after the transfer. I have send you my United Nation ID card with the deposit certificate,,,, i do not and any passport with me here,, only my ID card that i have with me and that is what i have send to you.

My address is No. 1447 LUGAR Senegal.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely 
Miss  Marie Kiss You XXXX

Quelltext wie oben
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2010 um 11:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema