Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Blessing <blessinghigo@yahoo.com> <drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@swissmail.org> <barclay_finance@mail2world.com> (Gelesen: 5096 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Blessing <blessinghigo@yahoo.com> <drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@swissmail.org> <barclay_finance@mail2world.com>
28. September 2008 um 21:02

Jaja, die lieben Flüchtlinge aus dem Senegal. Altbekannte Story.

My Dearest Love
Compliments of the day.
Dear am very happy in your reply mail to my email.How is your day today?.Hope fine. My New Friend, My name is Miss Blessing Higo  i was born on 14th Juily 1984 (24) years old, i am single and never married,  5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. Dear i am from Liberia West Part of Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.The name of my father is Dr Leonard Higo and He was the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother  in cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister.
My Dearest One, It's only me that is alive now, because i wasn't around when this was happen, i was in my First years studing SOCIAL SCIENCE IN THE university of liberia and i managed to move from my country liberia to the following  West Part of Africa country Senegal where i am living now in a camp as a refugee.Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writting, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one, below is my picture attached, so i will equally like to see your pictures too, so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.
Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest,and have a nice day.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.20.3 with SMTP id x3cs48276qbi;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:17:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.79.1 with SMTP id g1mr1255869wal.61.1222431430408;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <blessinghigo@yahoo.com>
Received: from n6a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n6a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.69])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id n9si9832469wag.17.2008.09.26.05.17.08;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of blessinghigo@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.69;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of blessinghigo@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=blessinghigo@yahoo.com; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) Quelltext.From=blessinghigo@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2008 12:17:08 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.166] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2008 12:17:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2008 12:17:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 237117.34227.bm@omp107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 3826 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2008 12:17:08 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
WxSJK2YERPuJvA=;
X-YMail-OSG: e2cb7k7AMXKH9GWm0oT.EJCQ4aUK5J5MkC4YU.cBhvMgAl3dC8DO0YzJIA--
Received: from [196.207.251.65] by web59803.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:17:08 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:17:08 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: blessinghigo@yahoo.com
Subject: Baby This Greating Is From Miss blessing
To: ich <XXXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870809251213y5756f793tbef4410a31b138c2@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1289354714-1222431428=:3546"
Message-ID: <113549.3546.qm@web59803.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-1289354714-1222431428=:3546
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.207.251.65
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.251.65

inetnum:	  196.207.251.0 - 196.207.251.255
netname:	  SONATELNET
descr:	    Pool ADSL BAS-2
Webmaster-c:	  MN1281-AFRINIC
Webmaster-c:	  AM2490-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:	SMM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:	 Mody Ndiaye
address:	SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:	Sonatel
address:	Dakar
address:	Senegal
e-mail:	 modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:	  +221 8392337
fax-no:	 +221 8233698
nic-hdl:	MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	 SMM-MNT
remarks:	data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:	 AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 17:51 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11057/afr11051 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Blessing <blessinghigo@yahoo.com> <drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@swissmail.org> <barclay_finance@mail2world.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Oktober 2008 um 03:02

Smiley Smiley

Hello Dearest Love,

Compliments of the day,
How are you? How was your day hope fine.?.Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days of the week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now whom we can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is  Rev. Francis James who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because, the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-771-714-099 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in bank

in  which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7 M (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.

My favourite language is English and i speaks English very fluently.My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question.I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of  God.And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.the day i wrote you first,i picked up three addresses from a dating site and i prayed over it with my reverend.He brought three pieces of papers and wrote  three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.
Mean while i will like you to call me  by 2pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.
waiting to here from you soon, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
Miss Blessing

Quelltext Sonatel Senegal
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. September 2010 um 15:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Blessing / Faith <blessinghigo@yahoo.com> <faithmambo30@yahoo.com> <drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@swissmail.org> <barclay_finance@mail2world.com>
Antwort #2 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 14:54

Alle auf der gleichen Welle in Senegal.

Hello My Dearest Love,

How are you today,also how is your day?, hope you are fine, my dear i want to thank for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the extence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations!.My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Revrend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no (+221-771-714-099) please try and get the number i dont have money here to call ok please call me for me to hear your sweet darling voice ok.          
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank immediately with this informations below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the Bank are as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK OF SENEGAL DAKAR
Contact Person, DR BROWN MAX
Director Foreign Operations
E-mail,  (transfer_department@swissmail.org)
E-mail,   (barclay_finance@mail2world.com)
E-mail    (drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com)
PHONE:+221-766/905/233
Fax   :/00221-766-905-233
Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.
Name of The Depositor, Dr.Leonard Higo
Next Of Kin Blessing Higo,
Amount   $4.7 Million US Dollars)
Exco Account Number is  ALC 643I08701346/QA/71/B.
Nationality Liberia.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.7 millon
dollars deposited by my late father  of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15% for your assistance My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.         
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!

Yours forever in love,
Blessing

Quelltext SONATELNET
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 08:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Blessing / Faith <blessinghigo@yahoo.com> <faithmambo30@yahoo.com> <drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@swissmail.org> <barclay_finance@mail2world.com>
Antwort #3 - 06. Oktober 2008 um 22:20

Wieder diese ausreden. Ich habe kein Passport. Ich glaube ja so alles.

Hello my beloved one,

how are you doing today and also how did you spend your weekend honey?i do hope that you spent it very fine and good honey,Well my beloved one as for me down here in this prison yard called refugee camp i am here just praying and asking my God to help me out with your help and your care honey,
Honey i heard what you said in your mail about my passport but honey i don't have passport ok,i want you to please just write an e-mail to the bank with e-mail address  (barclay_finance@mail2world.com)Or  (drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com) and ask them how possible it is and the proceedure that it will take to get my late father money been transfer into your account over there in your country pending my arrival to come and meet with you over there so that i will continue my new life and my education Honey please i will be waiting for your mail back for you to tell me that you have send an e-mail to the my bank ok.Thanks and have a nice day honey bye.

Yours Darling Loved Wife
Blessing

Quelltext Sonatel
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 08:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 16:52

Jetzt soll ich nach Senegal kommen. Habe ihr gesagt  Smiley

Hello my beloved,

How are you today?hopes that you are ok,
My dear i have heard all you said but is the same thing you forward to me that you forwarded again,and honey i told you that i don't have passport that you should help me and get a passport so that i will send it to you so that they can transfer the money OR Honey please i am asking you to know if you can be able to come Down to Dakar Senegal so that you will finish everything once and for all my dear.I keep telling you that i don't have passport but you don't even you did not  say anything on it honey and you know that if i have it i would have send it to you since.So honey please i will be waiting for your mail back for you to tell me if you are coming to Dakar Senegal to see with the bank people or if you don't want that way please you try to send me money so that i will get my passport here ok.Honey i will be waiting for your mail for you to tell me your mind sweet heart.

Yours Darling Heart
Blessing
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 08:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 17:03

Das ewige hin und her wegen dem Pass.

Hello my beloved,

I felt too bad to hear that you can't come to senegal,i was anxiously wishing to hear you said you will make it to me,one of the reason i wanted you to come to senegal is for you to meet with the bank in person,as i told you in my previous mail that,as a refugee it is against the law of the bank to make a transaction with a refugee,that was why i contacted you for you to stand as my partner/beneficiary to claim the fund on my behalf,with you present here the bank can not intimidate me anylonger seems you will be present.
I have been reading the mail you forward to me in respect of the transfer of my fund,i really does not understood all that because i don't know about it,i have giving you the contact of the bank here in senegal were the fund was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf,but up till now you have never wrote to them,before i gave you the full contacts of the bank i have already contacted the bank to inform them that my partner /beneficiary will be contacting them on my behalf in respect of my fund to be transfer to his account for investment purposes.
Why don't you contact the bank on my behalf and also forward this mail to them,i think they are in a better position to answer you.
In respect of my passport,i have told you that i don't have a passport,the passport will be only granted to me from my country counselor,that means if you are really willing to declare me as a wife,maybe to obtain the passport.
You have never told me about your past relationship,are you in a serious relationship with a woman?please let me know.
I have a refugee identity card,but it is for my used to recognize me here in this  country as a refugee.
I will like you to contact me as soon as you read through this mail.
Thanks and lots of love and kisses form

Yours Darling Heart
Blessing

Quelltext Sonatel Senegal
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 08:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 21:00

Ach, ja sie war krank. Nah dann hoffe ich doch, dass ich endlich die Kopie bekomme.

hello my beloved,

I am very sorry that i did not mail you for long,i fall sick honey that is why i can not be able to get up and check my mail box and also to write mail my beloved,Honey please my conditions is getting me worried all these while,please think for me i have no other person left in this whole world only you so please help me out my darling,you keep on saying something about my passport and i told you that i don't have one,if i have one why should i not send to you while you want to help me honey,please my beloved one the one thing i have with is my Refugee Camp I.D Card which i obtained from the UNITED NATIONS in this country for identifications honey,please help out my beloved one,honey could you believe just to eat here is a problem for me even to take care of myself is a problem for me please that is why i contacted you for help,
Honey i am just seeking a help from you not else ok,please try and do something for me i am dying here.Please i will be waiting for your mail for me to know your mind ok.you can even called the Rev and ask him that you want to discuss with me he will send to for me to come to his office to answer you honey here is the Rev office Number (00221-771-714-099)Honey please i will be waiting for your mail back for you to tell me what we should do ok.Thanks and have a nice day honey bye.

Yours Darling Loved Wife
Mrs Blessing
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 08:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 30. Oktober 2008 um 18:13

Schon wieder so eine selbst gemachte UNHCR Karte.

Hello my beloved husband XXXX,

how are you doing today,together with your health and your work honey,hopes that you are doing fine and good my beloved one,Honey as for me down here in this prison yard called refugee camp,at least for someone being in this of kind conditions you know what it mean to be there so honey i am not filling fine at all ok.Honey well my beloved i just saw your mail since Sunday but the reason why i did not send you the I D card for long is because i don't have money to scanned it and print it out before i cant send it to you honey,But my grace of God i ask the REV for some money and he gave me a Little money because i told him what i am using the money for honey,so here is id care so please my beloved one have mercy and help me out of this terrible conditions that i am into honey,
Honey please i will like you to contact the bank today through there e-mail address ok here is it once again E-mail,  (transfer_department@swissmail.org)
E-mail,   (drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com)
E-mail    (barclay_finance@mail2world.com)
Honey please i will be waiting for your mail and also honey i will like you to call through the Rev phone number so that i will hear your sweet voice for you to tell me that you have send an e-mail to the bank today ok.Thanks and have a nice day honey bye.

Yours Darling Loved Wife
Blessing

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 22:08 von Uli »  

0228_-_Higo.jpg ( 80 KB | 0 Downloads )
0228_-_Higo.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 03. November 2008 um 15:07

Jetzt hat sie ein Problem. Sie hat die neue ID-Karte nicht und mein Land will die neue ID-Karte.

Hello my beloved one,

How are you doing today, your health and your work honey?i hope that you are doing very fine and good my sweet darling loved one,Honey as for me down here in this prison yard called refugee camp,i am here just praying and asking my God to help me out with your help,love and your care honey,My beloved one,i am very happy to see your mail back.but i dont understand what you mean your mail you told me to give you my refugee id card and i gave that to you and now you are asking for what i dont know,please if you really want to help me you tell me but if you dont want to help me you tell me so that i will look for some one else,please i dont have any other id card here i understand what is that UNHCR card i cant give out what i dont have is only the one i have that i can give out which i have send to you my dear,So if you really want to help me out of this terrible conditions please you do it for me but if you dont want to help me you tell me ok.Thanks and have a nice day bye.

Yours Darling Loved Baby
Blessing
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 08:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema