Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mirian <mirianviarey@yahoo.com> <customer_services@standardchartered-uk.zzn.com> (Gelesen: 4335 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Mirian <mirianviarey@yahoo.com> <customer_services@standardchartered-uk.zzn.com>
28. September 2008 um 18:46

Schon wieder so ein Flüchtling im Lager mit einem Reverend Father. Wie  Smiley die doch sind.

My Dearest .

Thanks for your mail.how are you. I think is know longer necessary for me to hide myself from you again and i decided to contact you  because  of the urgency of my situation here. 

I am Miss Mirian viarey Coly,  19 years old girl from Sierra Leone in western part of Africa,Darling i am the only daughter of Late Dr & Mrs Fredric Coly,  the former Director diamond extortion Ltd in freetown and also the former minister of mineral resources. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. My late father was married with two wife's,My late mother is the first wife to my father.  My Step mother planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father/Mother.Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but ,she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.500, 000.00 in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC in UK with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall be willing to forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist/help me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

I contacted you because of this problem as i don't have any person to run to or relatives to confide to hence all my blood relatives are now hunting to kill me in order to grasp this inheritance from me.In fact darling, my late Father's instructions and advice are the only source of my inspirations and hope in order to get a real and trusted person like you.According to my late father's deposit agreement with the management of the bank  in UK that i must tender a foreign representative who will stand on my behalf in order to transfer the said funds. following my refugee status.my refugee status did not permit the bank to transact any international monetary business with me. This funds were gotten in a legitimate means,  
All the legal documents covering the deposition are intact with me as i am going to provide them for your scrutiny upon your willingness to represent me whole-heartedly. And again, your expertise business knowledge is needed in order to give advice and execute the type of business venture that is very lucrative for the investments of the funds. I want to continue my educational career which was interrupted by the raging civil disturbances in my country under your care and protections. I hope your country is politically free from chaos and in ordinances?.
Moreover,this funds is all that is left for me now and if i didn't make haste in order to safeguard it into a safer hands, there is a possibility that i will lose it in the hands of my enemies who are all over here looking for my whereabout. My education is my priority and i wish to complete it in your country as i was in my 2nd year in the university before the untimely death of my father.I will offer10% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital.

You will send me money to secure my traveling documents immediately after the transaction.   I am Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you once the fund has been transferred.

Call me with our Reverend Father phone number. +221 778029962 His name is Rev.George williams.When you call tell him you want t speak with Mirian

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.203.21 with SMTP id a21cs73362wfg;
       Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:31:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.163.1 with SMTP id l1mr1107192wfe.122.1222511479971;
       Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:31:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <mirianviarey@yahoo.com>
Received: from n6d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n6d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.90])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 32si6941357wfc.12.2008.09.27.03.31.18;
       Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:31:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mirianviarey@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.90 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.90;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of mirianviarey@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.90 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=mirianviarey@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=mirianviarey@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 10:31:18 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.170] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 10:31:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp111.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 10:31:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 128566.30814.bm@omp111.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 42084 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Sep 2008 10:31:18 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
vfkGsbBUcsBmGI=;
X-YMail-OSG: a63AlRTWYo0eOUmAq95xReK3Od.BhnmL13kHVsocObeBFSdcE.MnnWH37DtFQ2orvU_mL9TUcCE-
Received: from [41.208.176.16] by web59915.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:31:17 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:31:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mirianviarey@yahoo.com
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <875579190809261311v5dd75fa5r56841f5047200655@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1680487681-1222511477=:39812"
Message-ID: <19116.39812.qm@web59915.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-1680487681-1222511477=:39812
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.176.16
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.176.16

inetnum:	  41.208.176.0 - 41.208.176.255
netname:	  BAS3
descr:	    SONATEL
Webmaster-c:	  MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:	SMM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255

person:	 Mody Ndiaye
address:	SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:	Sonatel
address:	Dakar
address:	Senegal 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2011 um 22:48 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10140 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mirian <mirianviarey@yahoo.com> <customer_services@standardchartered-uk.zzn.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Oktober 2008 um 01:46

Oh, ich bekomme ein Erbe  Smiley

My Dearest Beloved.

Thanks for your mail and interest to cooperate with me in this prospect.I want you to communicate with the contact person in the bank and ask for the transfer of my inheritance with their management.I have formally inform the bank my intentions to get the deposit transfered out of their bank.Meanwhile, I have included the deposit detail and bank contact here for your use.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK - UK.
Tel: (+44) 7031885747
Email: customer_services@standardchartered-uk.zzn.com 
Contact Person, Mr.Frank Scot.
Director of Foerign Remittance Dept.
Account Number/  B-S35486214.
Depositor:Dr.Fredric Coly.
Next Kin: Miss.Mirian Viarey Coly.

I want you to make sure that you stay in contact with the bank right now and demand for the transfer of my deposit with them for urgent business transaction in your country Please remember to keep this transaction secret for security reason.I am looking forward to hear the outcome of your communication with the bank.

Yours Mirian Coly.

Call me with our Reverend phone number +221 778029962 his name is Rev George.When you call tell him you want to speak with Mirian. 

Quelltext SONATEL
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2010 um 11:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mirian <mirianviarey@yahoo.com> <customer_services@standardchartered-uk.zzn.com>
Antwort #2 - 07. Oktober 2008 um 21:42

Was für eine ID-Karte. Sie versucht mit allen Mitteln an das liebe Geld zu kommen.

Darling,

How are you doing,I hope that your day is nice and you are in good health.Find attacted my refugee Identity Card.

I wish you a nice day with lots of love.

Yours forever Mirian

Quelltext wie oben

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2010 um 11:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 16:08

Die nervt langsam mit ihrem Pass und dem Geld.

Darling,

How are you doing,I hope that your day is nice.I am very happy that you want to send me money.Regarding your email,Darling i dont have a passport,What i have is only my refugee identity card which i have sent to you.

Darling the westen union office dont my ID card or copy of passport from you to send money to me.what you need is my name and address if you want to send me money.

If you really need copy of my passport or id card that means i will have apply for a passport and here to get a passport cost 300 euro,Meanwhile i am suffering here in the refugee camp,To feed once a day here is a very hard task for me i dont have money to get a passport.Please if you want to help me or to do something for me,I am very thankful,God almighty will bless you in abundant.

Here is the information to send me money..

Name: Mirian Coly
Address: 14A Golf -Sud.Dakar - Senegal.

Darling go to any western Union office and give them the informaion as i have written you they will transfer the money to me immediately,

Darling after sending the money,Send me scan copy of the transfer slip or the information of the tranfer via email.

Darling please send me your Phone number in your next mail.

I wish you a nice day with lots of love.

Yours forever Mirian

Quelltext Sonatel
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2010 um 11:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 16:33

Kannst sie ja auch mal nach dem neuen fälschungssicheren UNHCR Ausweis fragen, der seit 2006 Gültigkeit hat und laut UNHCR-Angaben auch im Senegal schon flächendeckend verteilt wurde. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 18:03

Da kommt etwas für Uli

Darling,

Here is the ID card.

Waiting to hear from you

Mirian

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2010 um 11:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 18:15

Was soll denn das sein? Ist sie jetzt Barbara Streisand? Auf dem maschinenlesbaren Teil steht als Name Streisand!!! Und mit etwas Phantasie lässt sich aus der Unterschrift der Vorname Barbara herauslesen! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Mich täte es schon interessieren, aus welchen Rabattmarkenheftchen und Ausweisen die diesen Pass zusammengebastelt haben.
Und Flüchtling heißt auf Französisch Réfugié! Scheinbar ist sie erst seit dem 27.8.2008 Flüchtling.
Kannst sie ja mal fragen, was für Vorteile sie hat, dass sie nicht mehr von der UNHCR betreut wird, sondern vom Staat Senegal, denn es handelt sich hier ja nicht um meinen "fälschungssicheren" Ausweis! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema