Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Geogil / Jessica / Timira <timira.godwill@yahoo.com> <geogil_muoka@yahoo.com> <jessica.godwill@yahoo.com> <jesica.nelson@yahoo.com> <rev_nicolas70e@yahoo.com> <christ4allchurches97@yahoo.com> <rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com> <rbss@mail.org> <paul.c.leed@inMail24.com> <transferdept@mail.md> (Gelesen: 9291 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Geogil / Jessica / Timira <timira.godwill@yahoo.com> <geogil_muoka@yahoo.com> <jessica.godwill@yahoo.com> <jesica.nelson@yahoo.com> <rev_nicolas70e@yahoo.com> <christ4allchurches97@yahoo.com> <rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com> <rbss@mail.org> <paul.c.leed@inMail24.com> <transferdept@mail.md>
28. September 2008 um 18:13

Wieder ein Flüchtling in Senegal da wissen wir ja schon was als nächstes kommt.

Dear Love,
How  was  your  night  over  there  in  your  country, i  believe  you  had  a  nice  night  and  that  the  arthmosphere  over  there  in  your  country  is  very  nice  today?  Mine  is  a  little  bit  warm  here  in  Dakar  Senegal. 
My  name  is  Geogil-Muoka;  i  am  ( 23 )  but  age  doesn't  matter  in  a real  relationship,  so  i  am  confortable  with  your  age, I  am  from  Rwanda Africa  ,5.4ft tall,  light   in  complexion  single, (never married ) and  presently  i  am  residing  here  in  Dakar  as  a  result  of  the  civil  war  that  was  fought  in my country  some  years  ago.
My late  father  Dr-Muoka;  was  a  politician  and  the  managing director  of  a  Gold  &  Mine  Ind  in  Kigali  (the capital of Rwanda) before  the  rebels  attacked  our  house  one  early  morning  and  killed  my  mother  and  my  father  in  cold  blood.
It  was  only  me  that  is  alive  now  and  I  managed  to  make  my  way to  a  near  by  country  Senegal  where  i  am  leaving  now  as  a refugee  under  a  Revrend-Pastor's  care  and  i  am  using  his  computer  to  send  these  message  to  you.
I  would  like  to  know  more  about  you. Your  likes  and  dislikes, your  hobbies  and  the  type  of  work  or  business  which  you  are doing  presently.

I  will  tell  you  more  about  myself  in  my  next  mail; Attached  here  is  my  picture. I  will  send  you  more  in  my  next  mail  to  you  i  will  also  like  to  see  yours  today!
Hoping  to  hear  from  you  soonest
Yours  forever,.
      I  Geogil.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.203.21 with SMTP id a21cs73160wfg;
       Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.114.9 with SMTP id r9mr3715708ybm.126.1222511166619;
       Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <geogil_muoka@yahoo.com>
Received: from n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.94])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 2si7280965gxk.36.2008.09.27.03.26.05;
       Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of geogil_muoka@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.94 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.237.94;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of geogil_muoka@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.94 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=geogil_muoka@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=geogil_muoka@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.230.29] by n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 10:26:04 -0000
Received: from [69.147.75.181] by t2.bullet.re2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 10:26:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 10:26:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 828309.14501.bm@omp102.mail.re1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 10987 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Sep 2008 10:26:04 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
SUYxCBbC0TV4J0=;
X-YMail-OSG: oQAdsYDeqnR126mc3La1f_GOgDgd677dEsLOYXTp.3igAlxduehu3.Hd5N0QvwVGy_2L93vWh4c-
Received: from [41.208.133.243] by web57308.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:26:04 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:26:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY  LOVE  I  WILL  LIKE  TO  KNOW  MORE  ABOUT  YOU.
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <875579190809261313n23ba3bf8v7764d6d1c49cb7aa@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-98642987-1222511164=:8987"
Message-ID: <660007.8987.qm@web57308.mail.re1.yahoo.com>

--0-98642987-1222511164=:8987
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-949014528-1222511164=:8987"

--0-949014528-1222511164=:8987
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.133.243
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.133.243

inetnum:        41.208.133.0 - 41.208.133.255
netname:        SONATELNET
descr:          Pool ADSL BAS1
Webmaster-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
Webmaster-c:        AM2490-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255

person:       Mody Ndiaye
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:        +221 8392337
fax-no:       +221 8233698
nic-hdl:      MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2010 um 15:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Geogil / Jessica / Timira <timira.godwill@yahoo.com> <geogil_muoka@yahoo.com> <jessica.godwill@yahoo.com> <jesica.nelson@yahoo.com> <rev_nicolas70e@yahoo.com> <christ4allchurches97@yahoo.com> <rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com> <rbss@mail.org> <paul.c.leed@inMail24.com> <transferdept@mail.md>
Antwort #1 - 29. September 2008 um 11:19

Habe ich mir doch schon gedacht das da so etwas kommt.Standart Senegal.

Dearest;
   firstly I thank you for reaction to mine email, Do not be offended for  this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as trust which i belive that  you can not betray it at the  end. I have communicated you because of  my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-Pastor-Nicolas who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
My Love i could have like to Chat with you but here they never give us chance for that;
But this our Pastors Tel number  ( 00221 763894127 )   And today i want you to call me with it so that i can hear your lovely voice just tell them you want  to speak with me they will send for me in the hostel;As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,But only the  Reverend know about it),i have my late father's Deposite certificate of the money and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i like you to keep to yourself and don't tell to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i;m giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.My favorite's language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently;Meanwhile i need Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number:  
Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft  a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your letter; Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Geogil.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2010 um 15:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Geogil / Jessica / Timira <timira.godwill@yahoo.com> <geogil_muoka@yahoo.com> <jessica.godwill@yahoo.com> <jesica.nelson@yahoo.com> <rev_nicolas70e@yahoo.com> <christ4allchurches97@yahoo.com> <rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com> <rbss@mail.org> <paul.c.leed@inMail24.com> <transferdept@mail.md>
Antwort #2 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 02:23

Immer das gleiche von den Afrikaner wann gibt es endlich mal was neues von denen.

Hello;
Beloved  i  greet  you  and  i  said  how  is   your  family?  With  hope  all  are  healthy  i;m  happy  for  that;
Please  today  try  and  send  a  message  to  the  Bank  now
because  i;v  already  told  them  everything  about  you;
  Now  i  have  contacted  the  BANK  before  they  said  i  should  look  for  a  forigen  partner , that  was  why  i gave  you  there  email;s  contact;
 Please  help  me  to  contact  the  Bank  today  again  send  an  email  message  to  them  now  with  this  2 email  address  i  gave  you  now;
Here  in  this  refugee  camp  is  like  prison  the  suffering  which  i;m  experiencing  here  the  difficulty  is  too  much  my  Belove; 

Please  my  Beloved  send  this  message   below   to  the  Bank  and  i;v  already  told  them  everything  about  you  as  my  foreignering  partner  all  you  have  now   is  just  send  this  message  to  them  they   will  listen  to  you;

Thanks  with  joy  in  my  heart  from;
                                         I  Geogil.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Dear Sir;
With due respect and regard i contacted your bank immediately with this information, I a foreign partner to Miss Geogil-Muoka and i want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.700,000,00,,Five million Seven hundred thousend US Dollars) deposited by her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account here in my country.

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
Royal Bank Of Scotland Group.

Email address(  transferdept@mail.md
or   rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com  ) 

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Smith Carter.
Telephone number 0044 7031942198 or 0044 7031817891
Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.700,000,00 million Dollars deposited by my late father

Quelltext wie oben Sonatel
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 22:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 07. Oktober 2008 um 21:48

Jetzt kommt sie mit der dummen Ausrede sie hat ihren Pass verloren.

Hello; 
Dear  with  Love  how  is  life  with  over  there  in  your country  hope very  thing  is  well;  
Darling  listen  me  now  very  well;
Before  i  contacted  you  for  this  help  i,v  already  try  to  received  my  money  from   that  ( RBS )   They  told  me  that  since  the  money  is  there  in  the  forgien  Bank  that  i should  look  for  a  forgien-partner  that  will  stand  for  me;
Now  from  your  informations  which  you  gave  me  i;v  already  told them  the  Bank  everything  about  you  so  all  you  need  now  is  to  send  an  email  message  to  them  with  the  address  which  i  gave  you;
Now  again  about  my  Passport  which  you  asking  me  i  have  none my  own  Passport  for  long  i  lost  it;  Onless  you  will  help  me  to  get  a  new  one  then  i  will  give  you  our  Rev-Pastor  contact  so  that  i  will  get  a  new  one  with  your  help.         
Please  today  try  and  send  a  message  to  the  Bank  now  for  the transfer  i;m suffering  here  so  much  try  and  help  me  out  from  here  is  like a  prison  yard  were  i  am  now;  

Thank  my  Love  i  give  you from  
                             I  Geogil.

Quelltext wie oben
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 22:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 15:43

Langsam geht die mir auf den Zeiger mit ihrem Pastor. Smiley

Hello 
My  beloved;
I  thank  you  ones  again  for  reaching  me;
Today  i  feel  pain  i  cry;ed  in  my  heart  when  i  saw  the  message  which  you  sent  and  all  the  explanation  well;
 Darling  it  pain;s  me  much  because  you;r  very  far  away  from  me  i  need  to  be  on  your  side  forever  because  my  hope  is  to  be  your  future  partner  forever;  
But  now  i  want  to  join  you  there;
So  today  i;m  given  you  this  our  Pastor  contact  so  that  through  him  we  can  get  my  Passport  because  for  long  i  lost  mine  as  i  told  you  before;  So  please  help  me  to  get  a  new   one  which  i  will  use  to  join  you  there  in  your  country; After  then  we  can  join  hands  together  and  transfer  the money  to  your  account;
 Infact  i;m  very  worried  in  my  spirit;  Because  i  plainly  told  you  early  that  my  desire  is  to  be  with   you  now  i  need  to  consults  our  Rev-Pastor  for  my  PASSPORT  so  that  i  can  come  over  there;
  So  please  contact  him  today  for  our  assistance  when  i  join  there  then  put  hands  together  for  the  transfer  as   i  told  you;
in  the   PASSPORT  because  without   a   Passport  they  will  not  allow  me  for  any  movements   so  now  send   a  message  to  our  Rev-Pastor  now  so  that  i  Will  join  you  there  in  your  country;
 And  our  Pastor;s  this  his  contact;   rev_nicolas70e@yahoo.com   

And  this  our  Pastor  telephone  number  with  it;   00221 763894127   even  if  you  want  to  speak  with  me  ask  for  i  Geogil-Muoka  they  will  send  for  me;
Honey  please  i  want  to  join  you  there  in  your  country;
 what  ever  you  are  doing   please  do  it  fast  i  need  you;

Thanks  with   big   joy  in  my  heart;
                                     From  i  Geogil.

Quelltext Sonatel
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 22:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 13. Oktober 2008 um 17:57

Frech ist die schon nachdem ich ihr gesagt habe ohne Pass werde ich keine Bank anschreiben kommt heute eine Mail von der angeblichen Bank.

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT OF 
RBS.CO.UK,  
Royal Bank Of Scotland Group
Registered in Scotland No .90312
Registered office 36st.Andrew Square.
Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated and authorized by the
Financial Services Authority 

To you our costumer,  

Dear; Sir/Madam,
XXXXXX,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail and your information which we receive today from your partner concerning how to transfer some amount of money to your accounts; 

Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank today yes the account is still existing. 

Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount he deposit with us before his death. 

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. 

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank: 

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. 

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer( since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal) 

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death. 

3.A copy of fund placements certificate  issued to her deceased father by our bank. 

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa. 

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. 
After presenting those documents then we can transfer the money to  your account any were in the world you like.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents. 

We promise to give our customers the best services. 

Should you have any question(s) please contact the Operational/transfer officer 
Mr Smith Carter 
Through his email address thus; 

transferdept@mail.md 

rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com

the bank's office number thus 
0044 7031942198 - 0044 7031817891, for more clarification's and directives; 
Fax +448715037677 

Yours Faithfully, 
Mrs Jenny Springer 
(For Account Department) 
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP.

Zitat:
Zu der von Ihnen angegebenen Telefonnummer (00447031942198) sind in unserer Datenbank keine Tarife gespeichert.

Achtung: Bei der Rufnummer könnte es sich um eine ausländische Sonderrufnummer handeln, zu der hohe Gebühren gelten

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.49.17 with SMTP id w17cs552352wfw;
       Mon, 13 Oct 2008 03:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.86.29.8 with SMTP id c8mr4944873fgc.30.1223892986638;
       Mon, 13 Oct 2008 03:16:26 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com>
Received: from ns355094.ovh.net (ns355094.ovh.net [91.121.118.57])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 12si6695417fgg.0.2008.10.13.03.16.25;
       Mon, 13 Oct 2008 03:16:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com designates 91.121.118.57 as permitted sender) client-ip=91.121.118.57;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com designates 91.121.118.57 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com
Received: by ns355094.ovh.net (Postfix, from userid 8)
     id 8994C1F5F8; Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:16:25 +0000 (UTC)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.7-deb (2006-10-05) on 
     ns355094.ovh.net
Reply-To: rbs4costumersdept@livesync.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:16:22 +0000
To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Subject: FROM    THE    ROYAL    BANK    OF    SCOTLAND    GROUP.
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_122389298230570"
X-Sender: <www.livesync.com>;
X-Auth-Smtp-User: technique@livesync.com
X-Abuse-Contact: abuse@livesync.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <20081013101622.DFBA11F5BC@ns355094.ovh.net>

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  ns355094.ovh.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  91.121.118.57

inetnum:	  91.121.64.0 - 91.121.127.255
netname:	  OVH
descr:	    OVH SAS
descr:	    Dedicated Servers
descr:	    http://www.ovh.com
Webmaster-c:	  OK217-RIPE
tech-c:	   OTC2-RIPE
mnt-by:	   OVH-MNT
source:	   RIPE # Filtered

role:	     OVH Technical Contact
address:	  OVH SAS
address:	  140, Quai du Sartel
address:	  59100 Roubaix
address:	  France
Webmaster-c:	  OK217-RIPE
tech-c:	   GM84-RIPE
nic-hdl:	  OTC2-RIPE
remarks:	  ========================================
remarks:	  support : support@ovh.com
remarks:	  0 899 701 761 (france only)
remarks:	  troubles:
remarks:	  + network : abuse@ovh.net
remarks:	  + spam    : http://www.spam-rbl.com
remarks:	  peering : noc@ovh.net
remarks:	  prefix 213.186.32.0/19
remarks:	  prefix 213.251.128.0/18
remarks:	  - FreeIX (1Gbs) 213.228.3.244
remarks:	  - PariX (1Gbs) 198.32.247.104
remarks:	  - SfinX (1Gbs) 194.68.129.144
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@ovh.net

person:	   Octave Klaba
address:	  OVH SAS
address:	  140, quai du sartel
address:	  59100 Roubaix
address:	  France
phone:	    +33 3 20 20 09 57
fax-no:	   +33 3 20 20 09 58
nic-hdl:	  OK217-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@ovh.net

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2009 um 15:29 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 18. Oktober 2008 um 00:58

Die ist doch voll  Smiley

Hello;
Darling  with  Love  i  greet  you  how  is  today  hope  all  both  your  Family  everyone  is  fine  please  always  extend  my  greet,s  to  them  all  because  i  know  that  very  soon  i  am  going  to  be  with  them  there  in  your  country;
Dear  about  the  Lawyer  OR  your  friend  you  called  him  since  you  trust  the  person  there;s  no  problem  let  him  contact  with  the  Bank  now;
But  Dear  please  dont  forget  that  if  they  transfered  the  money  to  your  accounts  you  will  send  me  part  of  it  which  i  will  use  to  join  you  there  in  your  country  so  now  contact  with  the  Bank  now  please.                       Thanks  with  Love  i
                      Geogil. 

Quelltext Sonatel

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #7 - 20. März 2009 um 08:58

"Chicken George" war wieder mal bei kostenlos-verlieben.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hello
My name is mis timira i saw your profile
today at(www.kostenlos-verlieben.de)and
became intrested in you,i will also like
to know you the more,and i want you to
send a mail to my email address so i can
give you my picture for you to know whom
l am.Here is my email address
(timira.godwill@yahoo.com) i believe we
can move from here.I am waiting for your
mail to my email address above.mis
timira.(Remeber the distance or colour
does not matter but love matters alot in
life)
Please rpely me with my email
address here

timira.godwill@yahoo.com

Wird echt Zeit, dass sich Bimbo mal was Neues einfallen lässt.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2009 um 21:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Standort: Mantova
Antwort #8 - 20. März 2009 um 15:44

Den selben Mist hab ich heute auch bekommen!

Zitat:
HELLO
von YourLove
Hello
life)
address here

timira.godwill@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

NaSoWas
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hamburg
Antwort #9 - 20. März 2009 um 16:21

Huntervill schrieb on 20. März 2009 um 15:44:
Den selben Mist hab ich heute auch bekommen!

ich auch  Laut lachend, aber etwas kann nicht stimmen: Dem Profil nach sucht sie Frauen  Laut lachend

Land: Deutschland
PLZ-Bereich: 38...

Ich suche: eine Frau
für: Freundschaft

Größe: bis 1.90
Statur: sehr schlank
Haarfarbe: blond
Beruf: Schüler
Raucher: ja

Das sollte man unbedingt über mich wissen:
i love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love
youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love
youi love youi love youi love you

So sehe ich mich selbst:
i love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love
youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love
youi love youi love youi love youi love you

Ich wünsche mir von einem Partner
oder Freund:
i love youi lovei love youi love youi love youi love youi
love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi
love youi love youi love you

Das mag ich überhaupt nicht:
i love youi love yi love youi love youi love youi love youi
love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi
love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love you

Hobbies:
Sprachen, Boxen, Politik und Zeitgeschehen, Golf, Fußball...

HELLO
von YourLove
Hello
life)
address here

timira.godwill@yahoo.com

Und wer macht nun weiter ?  Laut lachend Durchgedreht Laut lachend Durchgedreht
Mit dieser Email-Adresse steht sie übrigens vor allem in amerikanischen Dating-Sites  Durchgedreht

MfG
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2009 um 16:35 von NaSoWas »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #10 - 25. März 2009 um 21:09

Post von meiner neuesten schwarzen Perle   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

My Dearest One
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit Cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Timira Godwill from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion. am 22 years old.(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country.
My late father Dr williams Godwill was the managing director of Godwill industry
(Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am  leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next
mail. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Have a lovely moment
  yours
Timira

Statt eines Bildes hat er mir die Verknüpfung zu einem Bild geschickt:

"C:\Documents and Settings\balla\Mes documents"

Der Benutzername von "Chicken George" ist also balla?

Wieder ein armes Waisenkind - wer hätte das gedacht?   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 26. März 2009 um 17:02

Kein Wunder, dass aus dem Präsidenten nichts geworden ist. Der hatte einfach zu viele Berater. Sucht mal bei uns im Forum nach diesem Robert Guei und ihr werdet sehen, wie viele seiner Berater schon bei uns vertreten sind! Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #12 - 28. März 2009 um 19:50

"Chicken George" schickt Standardbrief Nummer 2 von der 419-Schule   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Darest Sweetheart

I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail .
How are your today? How was the night, hope fine?
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend  John , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-768-341719)  When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever
because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Listen to this i have my late father's deposit of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading
bank in europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest andunderstanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.
Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
 Yours forever in love
      Timira Godwill

Also einen hübscheren Hasen könnte mir George schon schicken - dafür hat sie aber mehr Sesterzen als die anderen.

Na da werde ich doch gleich mal das nächste Spendenplakat entwerfen   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. März 2009 um 06:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #13 - 30. März 2009 um 00:30

Kontaktinformationen von der Bank   Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

My Dearest .
Thanks for your next mail and i will like to receive your full contact information, Because i want to start to transfer some of my money into your account pending my arrival to come over in your country to resume my studies.
Also this is Reverend telephone number,  incase if you want to call me just use this number it belongs to our Rev. here, his name is Rev.John and his number is  (+221-768-341719) ,just call and tell him that you want to speak with me.
Here in Senegal Refuge Camp,is like someone staying in the  prison, and i don`t want to continue like this, once the  bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face.
My intention is to have a good future, and a good living in your country after the transfer. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank where my money is deposited.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email addresses are ( rbss@myway.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Pauls Leed, His private email is (paul.leed@yahoo.co.uk)
Telephone numbers
(+44-7031-804-587 or +44-7031-940-874)
Office Fax number ..............(+44-7031-804-768)
My Father's Account Number is( BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.)
Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 Million US Dollars deposited by my late father

Dr Williams Godwill of which i am the next of kin Mis Timira
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promised to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling Documents to meet with you in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, Get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.
My prayer is for God to grant me my pussuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safty and security reasons.
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before anyother thing will be done.Go ahead and call or mail them. I will be expecting to hear from you and responce from the Bank soon.
As soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and i will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,God bless you.
Please send your contact for easy communication i will be waiting to hear  from you soon so that every thing will start itself as soon as you contact them .
I will like you to send them an email today they will reply your mail and i will also like you to call me today with the Rev number so that i can hear your lovely voice on phone.

Love and Kisses.
Best regard
From Mis Timira. 

Nöö - die Bank kontaktiere ich erst, wenn du mir ein hübsches Foto schickst   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #14 - 20. Juni 2009 um 20:00

Chicken George ist wieder bei kostenlos-verlieben unterwegs    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

jessica.godwill@yahoo.com
My name is mis jessica i saw your
profile today at
(kostenlos-verlieben.de) and became
intrested in you,i will also like to
know you the more,and i want you to send
a mail to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know whom l
am.Here is my email address
(jessica.godwill@yahoo.com) i believe we
jessica.(Remeber the distance or colour
life)
address here

Komm Georgie - schick doch mal wenigstens neue Bilder    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema