Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Gabi / Gabby <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <gabigabi2006@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 15133 mal)

Highlander
Scam Warners

Es kann nur einen geben!!!

Standort: Wanfried
Re: Gabi / Gabby <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <gabigabi2006@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 15. September 2008 um 13:48

Zitat:
Rumänien kann also durchaus stimmen.

Also in Rumänien gibt es ganz gewiss so hübsche Mädels.  Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Ich war ca 5 Monate in Rumänien überall unterwegs. Und ich habe dort immer noch einen Kontakt in Bukarest. Also wenn ich damit zur Klärung beitragen kann bin ich gerne dazu bereit.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2008 um 17:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Gabi / Gabby <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com> <pitipoanca@gmail.com> <sweetgro1983@gmail.com> <gabigabi2006@gmail.com> <gabitagirl@gmail.com>
Antwort #16 - 15. September 2008 um 14:16

Vielleicht sollten wir sie Clonen. Dann hat jeder eine Durchgedreht
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Anderl
Scam Warners

Ich liebe Scambaiting
:-)

Standort: Benediktbeuern, Oberbayern
Antwort #17 - 15. September 2008 um 15:05

Wieso klonen? Da sind doch Sechslinge auf der ersten Seite Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang
YIM  
IP gespeichert

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 16. September 2008 um 20:47

Na da meldet sich unser sweety mal wieder.
Köstlich diese Mails von ihr. Sie merkt das ich nicht auf Fragen eingehe. unentschlossen
Bezweifel das es sich um Massen Scam handelt. Wenn dann eine einzel Kämpferin
Schockiert/Erstaunt

Yestarday I have told you about me but I don`t tell you something maybe it will make you a little funny... but I don`t know : My birthday it is on 17 octomber Smiley Sorry that I don`t tell you from the first e-mail that I have send you i am sorry about this Smiley it is an important information about me Smiley)) no ? Smiley) Okay I am sorry i wish to say Hello for the first time... and to ask you how are you Smiley 

SO ? Smiley

Hello ! how are you today ? Smiley

It was a pleasure to see your e-mail today when i open my e-mail account I am sure that you will write me maybe again next time.. and maybe we will become good friends.. maybe good friends and not jsut this.. we will see what live it will reserve for us... I hope it will be nice... if we will discover that we are compatible.. or something like this... I ask you some question in the first e-mail it  was nice beacause you have answer me... hmm the answer are nice... and maybe we will can discuss about this... and why not i should think that maybe it was good to answer to that question , No ? Smiley In fact i think we search for same think : 

the question wass : What you are looking for on the Internet and why Internet date site ? it was a a dificile question I think for you and maybe for me... it is a dificile question and I will answer now.. and the secound question it was that why you don`t try to find love on the real life ? If I remeber good... So my answer are for the first question ... hard I think i am looking for love... and I am blushing when i write you right now... beacause I am a little shy sometimes when i speak with strange people.. and i think we are still strange... and we should know better I think... I am searching for love and for happyness.. yes baby I am searching for friends also for a best friend that It will become my lover and why not maybe in the future a husband and not in the last time the father of my children... It is true I think in this day it is hard to fins someone that it is not thinking only at sex... but i think that the clasical people and people that are with true value are still exist and maybe I will find one... I don`t know if you understand something from my english Griesgrämig(( I will answer at the secound time... Why Internet ?? Hmmm I have some bad experince in real life... and i see also on TV and also I hear story about girls from Romania that find love on the Internet and I wish to try to make a relationship... a girl that stay almost near to mee enter 2 year ago on the Internet and find a man from Greece and he travel to him and they get marry after 1 year and now they come here and they make also wedding ceremony in romanian style.. they are happy... I meet her when it was in the country and she say to meet that it is hard to learn greece leanguage and he talk with her husband in english... and she know the story about me and my ex-boyfriend... and she tell me why I not try to find a man on the Internet ??? And I see that maybe I will try... this is why I will try to fiond a man here.... maybe i will have luck... Maybe you will have luck Andy !!! And i wish you this... 

I say from beging that I am Christian-Ortodox . I am not fanatic with my religiouse but i like to go at the church.. I think that it is nice to belice in something.. i think every people have a GOD... and if we will call Him Jesus , Isus Budha or something like this... it is same divine force and this force help sometimes , sometimes if we are bad we will have problem... I am educated by my parents and with morale value... and i try to be like my parents are a model for me , are good exemple in life , my parents also are my best friends . I live with them and i help them all the time in fact a part of my salary I give in the house for buing food or to pay the electricy.. here in Romania much thinks are expensive... and a help from me it is nice. My mother names it is Maria and my father have it is Vasile. Are Romanian traditional name ... in fact this name it will desapear in the next 20 year ...  They are both retair right now.. and I am only children in this family and they love me much... maybe also you will can tell me about your family too... it will be nice...

I think it is nice to have children . I am happy beacause you have children and you tell me that you have. I hope maybe in the time i will have children too maybe just 1 maybe 2 .. Depends.. i wish to have a girl baby Smiley To have care about this. Thanks you very much beacause you have tell me that you have children , I think that it is nice from you that you tell me about and i think that you think at them and love them much... I think if I meet them i tell them that you tell me about them from beggining... I think to born a children and to give to somebody life it is much expensive like a jewel and it is much expensive like Miliones of jewels.. life it is preciouse and to give born to somebody it is very very nice . It was nice beacause you haev tell me that you have children .

My height is hmmm 165 - 166 cm . Also my weight is 47 kg.

Thank you for your picture that you send me i can see  and I think it is nice from you beacause you send me picture . Maybe you will send me some more. if you will want ... If not it is not a problem I will send it to you some pictures ... with me new Smiley) Okay ? I like much pictures . Thank you again . 

I will go now Andy beacause i will need to go back at the work beacause I was in the lunchtime and this it is almost over and I will need to be back there... So I wish you to have a nice day and maybe you will like this new e-mail from me.

Take care !

With pleasure and respect , Gabriel .

Return-Path: <sweetg1983ro@gmail.com>
Received: from mailin05.aul.t-online.de (mailin05.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.44])
     by mhead601 with LMTP; Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:23:59 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from ik-out-1112.google.com ([66.249.90.180]) by mailin05.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1KffDM-2EuRmK0; Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:23:52 +0200
Received: by ik-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id c29so2479691ika.3
       for <xxxxxxxxxx@t-online.de>; Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to
        :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;
       bh=6Qh9+dwLvf8gZlHfCsVVysHbil01J4rX64UySqJls6k=;
       b=hdmKpYE8ARwC4oKYg6mKqXx3bUPPyEEtKZJ9ta0OMPojGOmPw0TEQPoqO4gWk/SDN+
        LOxX5aO2mmbdvnxgQYo19YZyakON+Nm7SrxPulNF33RZCsDs0tT4x0wAlajppMIvPpgn
        o4EPbjuX0rLAeL3FXgeMgLXfPZW1PWPRdZVA8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version
        :content-type:references;
       b=hh5dWTrrW6Ub3upHgYhqdbUCTHgl8P0IStuq1y7KJ+TkroCrIQH1XF3+akWj+B8z+E
        OhFkco1D3laxurZpBMmaxADRXd5g3WPdaU45M5my6CvkPQQ8EqfAHnhbzdl0ho2RdlJH
        +OH538kFKXR+nOIMo1hV7gwtnrC1PHmWlxypE=
Received: by 10.210.25.20 with SMTP id 20mr1678734eby.139.1221589432158;
       Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.46.20 with HTTP; Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <27923c080809161123u6843ea8pc18d2554f7387350@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:23:52 +0300
To: "Andy" <xxxxxxxxxx@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Andy from Russian Euro .
In-Reply-To: <022001c915df$32150b20$14b2a8c0@computer>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_13079_19966116.1221589432155"
References: <27923c080809120945x5c9ca780g249b0ad6286c91fc@mail.gmail.com>
      <022001c915df$32150b20$14b2a8c0@computer>
X-TOI-SPAM: n;1;2008-09-16T18:23:59Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: clean
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: 149288::080916202352-2687DBB0-60B0E364/0-0/0-0
X-TOI-SPAMCLASS: CLEAN, NORMAL
X-TOI-MSGID: da91e74c-6f22-466a-b052-878a821e8856
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxx@t-online.de>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #19 - 16. September 2008 um 23:40

wieder ein Header wo wir über die Herkunft nicht viel sagen können
direkt über Google eingeliefert

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  ik-out-1112.google.com
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  66.249.90.180
OrgName:    Google Inc.
OrgID:      GOGL
Address:    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City:       Mountain View
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 94043
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2008 um 17:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #20 - 17. September 2008 um 18:13

Zeitzone spricht für Rumänien (+0300). Forma der Häuser könnte auch in die Gegend passen! Aber vielleicht ist sie ja mal so nett und schickt Fotos ohne Sonnenbrille! Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

schmoll
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 25. September 2008 um 23:29

Hello,

This is the next mail that she send....You are not alone Andy  Zwinkernd

Hi Gil !!! Thank you againg for your email ,  you are so nice and wonderful man with me… you respond me at all question thank you very much Gil !!!!! How are you today do you have a nice day !? How about your week ? Thank you againg because you write me.

To tell you something I don`t talk with other man now.. and I don`t have a relationship with nobody… please trust me … I know we are far away… and you don`t know me… but I don`t know you… maybe you are a bad man and you are good just in your e-mails… I joke.. Gil please excuse me if you get angry !!! I Joke a little… (today I joke a little to much…. )   Or maybe you are a killer ? : ))))) Or maybe you are a man that whant to find a serious relationship with me .

Gil I whant to apologies againg for my bad English… I know is not so good but when you don`t understand something please let me know and I try to write you to understand… okay !? Please !!!  : (((((( Forgive me !!! Also today I don`t know but I like to make a lot of jokes …  : ))) I hope if I will make a little bit more jokes in this email … and I tell you rong please don`t be upsad.... because this is the day.. when I tell jokes… also I make much jokes at the work… because something funny happened today we don`t have electricy there… and we can`t work much : )))  and also the boss was a little bit unhappy about this.. but he smile about the situation  : ) 

About my work ... hmm i am working like a secretar , Clerk secretary.. and also sometimes I am working in the weekends like baby siter to learn a little in plus some money. It is very hard to leave in Romania.. and people try the best some are going to the Italy to work or to Spain .. where they earn much money and they can help the family . My job like i say it is secretary ..for the boss. The firm it is curier ..my boss with the car dilivery all kind of things here in Galati but also to the towns or Vilage near to Galati . I don`t learn much money but it is a good job.. I need to stay and answer to the phone , I need to tlak with clients and when it is a problem I need to say that I don`t know where it is my boss Smiley)) I am jocking.. 

Today at the work it was a good day : ) what about your day , Gil ?? It was nice ???

I ask you some question in my last email.. and I see that you responde me at them.. I hope you was sincery… because I am sincery till now and I try to tell much thinks about me… and also in this email I will tell you much… and I hope you will try to know me better… and better day by day … What can I say much ? : ) Hmmm My favorite colour is Red.. i like apples , red one but  golden one... also I think blue is a nice coloure , the sky is blue.. and the nice place that I like the sea is blue . Blue Bluejeans are nice : ) ... I like red cars ! ! Smiley cobrioletes Smiley but unfurtunaly i don`t have money to buy a car Griesgrämig but i have license ! I like to drive ... my father have one year a go a car.. romanian one.. named Dacia .. but he an accindet with her and he need to seel this car. Griesgrämig( Whant about you do you have a favorite coloure !? Do you have a car ? : ) Maybe you will send me some pictures of it …. And also you will give me to drive : ) and w ewill go to seasides with your car… and we will have fun : )

Today I will not write you much because unfurtunataly… I need to go to visit my best friend  , because I don`t see her for 1 week and to stay a while at ther… and after I will go home to eat… and to relax… I don`t eat much in the morning… and I think I will buy from the town till Roxana.. my best friend… something to eat maybe a hod-dog… Do you eat good today ??

Also I have a littk test for you today… I think at him… last night… I joke I see something like this in a magazine and I think to put a little test for you : ) are some of 2 question and you need to responde ….

Favorite perfume -
Fav Movie -
Fav Food -
Fav color -
fav lipstick -
pants or skirts -
heels or flats -
bikinis or thongs
one piece or two (swimsuit)
coffee - black or light
bra or braless
fiction or non-fiction
dogs or cats
Top or bottom
inside or outside
morning or night
shower or bath
mountains or ocean
vanilla or chocolate
hot or cold
coke or pepsi
fast or slow
eat in or eat out
lace or satin
shy or aggressive
Summer or Winter Olympics
Classical or Rock
photo or video
loud or quiet
trimmed or native

Maybe you will have a list of me… because also I will responde to this test also in the next email…  I hope we will have same answer and we will be compatible ! : ) I joke !!!

Gil My birthday it is 17 october.

Bye bye hmmm a big HUG FOR YOU !!! And a little kiss .. I am blushing : ) !!!!

PS : Other picturs of me … and thank you for your pictures too .

Gabriel

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

schmoll
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #22 - 25. September 2008 um 23:48

Zitat:

Richtig. Mein Instinkt sagt mir zwar, dass sie hier doch richtig ist, aber bis jetzt gilt noch der Unschuldsbeweis!

I don't think so Uli; i receive exactly the same mails Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2008 um 17:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #23 - 26. September 2008 um 00:03

Also im Bikini macht sie ne gute Figur!!
Auch die Mail setzt sich vom üblichen  Smiley Smiley ein bisschen ab
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

schmoll
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #24 - 26. September 2008 um 00:10

Zitat:
Also im Bikini macht sie ne gute Figur!!

Yes, and i have a lot of the same type  Cool Durchgedreht
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #25 - 26. September 2008 um 07:13

@ schmoll

My Heart is broken weinend  Durchgedreht  Zwinkernd

Zitat:
To tell you something I don`t talk with other man now..  

Ist korrekt (von meiner Seite aus). Sie hat seit dem 16.09. nicht mehr geschrieben.

PS.: In 1 Woche kommt meine Sveta Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2008 um 17:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

schmoll
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #26 - 26. September 2008 um 10:28

@ ScamDeath

So, nothing is lost Cool

Good luck to you with your Sveta, i hope she'll the best Durchgedreht Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #27 - 26. September 2008 um 12:41

@ schmoll

Poste bitte auch mal immer die Header mit rein. Vielleicht ergeben sich irgendwann Veränderungen, um festzustellen ob Scam oder No Scam. Wenn keine Veränderungen sich ergeben, löschen wir den Header wieder. Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #28 - 26. September 2008 um 12:44

Wenn die Lady echt sein soll, dann ist das ein sauberer Fang. Werde mein Interesse an ihr auch geltend machen. Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2008 um 17:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #29 - 26. September 2008 um 15:02

Bitte schreibt auch in Englisch. Schmoll kommt aus Belgien und kann wahrscheinlich die deutsche Sprache nicht.

Please write also in English. Schmoll comes from Belgium and probably can not speak the German language.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2008 um 17:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema