Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elaa <elaaabbe@yahoo.com> <securetrustbk@yahoo.co.uk> <gary_securetrustbank@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiresection@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5407 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Elaa <elaaabbe@yahoo.com> <securetrustbk@yahoo.co.uk> <gary_securetrustbank@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiresection@yahoo.com>
10. September 2008 um 23:27

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your mail ,How are you and how was your day?mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Elaa Abbe 24years single and never married, i am from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in my country and the  death of my parents.
It was a very horrible experience for me as i have never witnessed such a thing in my life,it happened while i was at school,as i was a university student then, when i lost my entire family as a result of the war in my country. It is only by the grace of God  that i am alive now,with the help  of some charity organization owned by the church,we were taken to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa where i am living now as a refugee and my life has never remained the same since then.I like kind and honest people,i hate war and seeing crying children,as for my hobbies,i really do not have much time for them again,apart from singing,as i am always singing and the lead vocalist in the church choir. I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i saw  your picture you look sweet, have a lovely day and have a wonderful week....Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.49.17 with SMTP id w17cs46124wfw;
       Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:35:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.143.14 with SMTP id q14mr366096wfd.304.1221042604907;
       Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <elaaabbe@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (omp112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.10.171])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 30si10191561wfg.9.2008.09.10.03.30.01;
       Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elaaabbe@yahoo.com designates 76.13.10.171 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.10.171;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of elaaabbe@yahoo.com designates 76.13.10.171 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=elaaabbe@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=elaaabbe@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 63840 invoked by uid 1000); 10 Sep 2008 10:30:01 -0000
Received: (qmail 30142 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Sep 2008 10:30:01 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ersion:Content-Type:Message-ID;
  gzdQoWcHOQF1c=;
X-YMail-OSG: eUaPqs5EkTVWfHw-
Received: from [196.207.255.114] by web59912.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via https; Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:30:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: elaaabbe@yahoo.com
Subject: HONEY AM WATTING FOR YOUR REPLY,
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <875579190809091450u448dd696xd53a9223d546b443@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1066050285-1221042600=:29927"
Message-ID: <24145.29927.qm@web59912.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-1066050285-1221042600=:29927
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.207.255.114
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.255.114

inetnum:	  196.207.255.0 - 196.207.255.255
netname:	  SONATELNET
descr:	    Pool ADSL RC_Grand-Dakar9_ADSL
Webmaster-c:	  MN1281-AFRINIC
Webmaster-c:	  AM2490-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:	SMM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:	 Mody Ndiaye
address:	SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:	Sonatel
address:	Dakar
address:	Senegal 

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2021 um 20:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Elaa <elaaabbe@yahoo.com> <securetrustbk@yahoo.co.uk> <gary_securetrustbank@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiresection@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. September 2008 um 10:37

Hello My love ,
I will like to have a good relationship with you.
Well I am Elaa Abbe from Somalia, the only daughter of  Dr.Johnson Abbe. My father is now late, my father was killed in the present on going war in my country(Somalia) alongside my mother and my entire family  and all his properties was totally destroyed. However, after their death I managed to escape with the help of a private charity organization that is being owned by the church to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa,where i live now as a refugee in the refugee camp,the refugee camp is managed by the church with a Reverend Father Daniel Jonathan as the camp cordinator and care taker of every thing that happens here in the refugee camp.
My father was an international wealthy business man,he was the managing director of a Gold and Mine industry, with branches in Ghana and Mughadishu(capital of Somalia my country) and he was also a great politician in my country.
My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.
The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.

There is this huge amount of  Six million Five Hundred thousand U.S dollar ($6,500,000.00) which my late Father Deposited with my name in one of the leading bank in Eroupe  for an investment purposes before he was assassinated in the present on going war in my country, he made me the next of kin.Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well.  As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you, if I am given the opportunity to do so. Please attach your direct and full information as you reply to me. please keep contacting me through this email. Darling take good care of yourself and i will send you a phone number which you can reach me on in my next mail to you ok, have a lovely day and please remember i am hoping on you to help me out of here for i am suffering great pain and agony here and i am waiting for your soonest reply.Attached here is another picture for you. Please  keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to any one untill i come over  once the fund has been transfered.
Thanks and remain bless.
Elaa.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2020 um 06:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Elaa <elaaabbe@yahoo.com> <securetrustbk@yahoo.co.uk> <gary_securetrustbank@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwiresection@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. September 2008 um 20:49

Hello my love,
Thank you very much for your mail, i'm very happy to read from you,how are you doing today? i hope that everything is fine with you and you are also in good health too? well as for me i am doing pretty good and my day has not been the best, the  life i live here as a refugee is quite a terrible one,but i believe that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surelly bring us together.Thanks so much for your lovely mail,
What i  propose to you is a very urgent and serious matter which needeed urgent attention,
like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and  all they ask me is to look for someone a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his  account information to recieve the money because of my refugee status, you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself,
So that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me and stand as my partner ok, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that ok because i already have my late fathers death certificate even the statement of his account for prove.  please after reading this mail,make sure you contact them ok,so that after the transfer,i will come over to meet you.
The contact informations details of the bank is as follows,

Secure Trust Banking GroupPlc,

Email address;

securetrustbk@yahoo.co.uk

gary_securetrustbank@yahoo.co.uk  OR

kttwiresection@yahoo.com

TEL. Tel; +44-703-195-5941 ,
Tel;+44-703-1963451,
Fax,+447031956561.
My Father's A/c Name; Dr  Jonson  Abbe,
A/C NO;115763163
Next of kin ; Miss Elaa Abbe,

Please inform the bank on how to transfer the US$6, 500,000.00 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. please i will like you to call me on our Reverend father telephone office number whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you  his name is  Rev.father Daniel  Jonathan. tell;( 00221-777018908) please tell him that you want to speak with Elaa Abbe from somalia, and they will send a message for me to come and received your call,
Please i need you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can hear your voice we can talk more about this and i can clearly  exlpain even further to you ok,when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Miss Elaa Abbe OK, so that he can send for me in the camp.I will wait to hear from you soonest,
Yours Lovely One,
Miss Elaa Abbe.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2020 um 06:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 15. September 2008 um 21:57

Hello my love 
How are you today ? I hope you are doing well keep it on ok. my love am happy to hear  from you today thank you for your love towards me .honey i have lost my international passport while running away from the war in my country somalia.
like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and  all they ask me is to look for someone a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his  account information to recieve the money because of my refugee status, you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself,
So that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me and stand as my partner ok, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that ok because i already have my late fathers death certificate even the statement of his account for prove.  please after reading this mail,make sure you contact them ok,so that after the transfer,i will come over to meet you. thanks and remain bless.
always yours forever
elaa.

HELLO MY LOVE I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND ALL MAIL THAT I SEND TO YOU PLEASE GO BACK AND READY IT AGAIN OK.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2020 um 06:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema