Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Diana Lis  <dating@utel.net.ua> (Gelesen: 9598 mal)

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Diana Lis  <dating@utel.net.ua>
Antwort #30 - 03. September 2008 um 16:45

Die Agentur haben wir jetzt. Jetzt warte ich auf die Mail von Maria.

Dear Andy!

Thank you very much for your letter. It was my pleasure to hear from you again.

I am very happy that you have understood everything. Of course there is web page of the agency on which you can see all the necessary information.

Here it is www.datingukraine.net

I will also ask Maria to send you all the necessary information concerning the services of the agency. 

I believe that I made a right choice when I started to correspond with you. I asked nobody for advise before I sent you my first letter. I know that one would definitely reach his/her goal if he/she would believe in this. I know that our destiny may set some 'tests' for us. But I believe that it simultaneously gives us strength to pass through these tests. Many people think that being close with each other they  get to know each other better than if they were far away from each other. But Ukrainians are used to say that it's impossible to see one's face standing very close to him/her. Big things should be viewed from afar. I follow this wisdom and I believe I can find real friendship with a man who lives even on the other part of the globe. I know that friendship between a man and a woman is very important for them both.
I think that friendship, same as love, origins from some kind of intuition. I felt some closeness in our outlooks and interests. And I felt a strong desire to start our communication. I know I'd feel myself sorry if I did not  hear from you for a long time.

I think that we can just start building our relationships through the letters. But nothing substitutes for a face to face meeting. To see the look in the eyes, the smile, the body language; the very chemistry that dictates whether two people could be together. I see that you are serious about finding a partner, as am I. The differences between our cultures will give us opportunities for new learning. Perhaps it will not be easy, but if we do form a close and devoted partnership, we can overcome all problems with patience. If you were to come to Ukraine, you would find the people friendly. My family and friends would welcome you with open arms because they would see our happiness. They want only what is best for me, as your family and friends want only what is best for you. Ukrainian people are very friendly and amicable and you will have the opportunity to see it. 

I am glad you are serious about me and would like to come to see me soon. I think it is very important. I will be happy to meet you here and our Agency will support you with a lot of services such as accommodation, transportation, interpreter, driving, etc. so your visit will be comfortable for you. I think we can spend here for about one week and learn each other better. At the same time, it will be easier, as you will be using services of your agency during your staying here and we will have help of the interpreter etc. and then we can go to your place together. I am sure that everything will be fine between us when we meet. So I will pray about our meeting in October. When you know the exact dates, please, give them to me for I could take days off and spend all my time with you. 

So, I will be waiting for you. I would be happy to meet with you and to see if we are meant for each other. With love, Diana

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <dating@utel.net.ua>
Received: from mailin05.aul.t-online.de (mailin05.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.44])
     by mhead601 with LMTP; Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:53:06 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from mbx.dc.utel.ua ([213.186.112.2]) by mailin05.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1KasnA-2Hg2IS0; Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:53:04 +0200
Received: from [94.178.17.67] (account datingmx HELO COMP1)
 by mbx.dc.utel.ua (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.0.8)
 with ESMTPA id 183261845 for xxxxxxxxx@t-online.de; Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:09:31 +0300
Message-ID: <001f01c90dcc$6c886f60$0200a8c0@COMP1>
To: "3603Andy" <xxxxxxxxx@t-online.de>
Subject: Diana Lis
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:38:39 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01C90DE3.84A76530"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-TOI-SPAM: n;1;2008-09-03T13:53:06Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: clean
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: 149288::080903155304-1044CBB0-BD1DF690/0-0/0-0
X-TOI-SPAMCLASS: CLEAN, NORMAL
X-TOI-MSGID: ed6977ce-1449-44e9-9591-9f111dbb24ac
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxx@t-online.de>

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juli 2021 um 22:47 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: Spoiler Leerzeichen entfernt  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #31 - 03. September 2008 um 16:49

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  94.178.17.67
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  94.178.17.67
inetnum:	  94.178.16.0 - 94.178.23.255
netname:	  UKRTELNET
descr:	    Ukrtelecom IP  network
descr:	    NCC#2008084291
remarks:	  INFRA-AW
remarks:	  E-mail for SPAM and abuse  postmaster@ukrtel.net
admin-c:	  ARM42-RIPE
tech-c:	   ARM42-RIPE
mnt-by:	   AS6849-MNT
source:	   RIPE # Filtered
person:	   Remiga Alexander
address:	  JSC UKRTELECOM
address:	  18, Shevchenko blvd
address:	  Ukraine, Kiev
phone:	    +380 (44) 230-9024
nic-hdl:	  ARM42-RIPE
mnt-by:	   AS6849-MNT
source:	   RIPE # Filtered 

Zitat:
(account datingmx HELO COMP1)  
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juli 2021 um 22:49 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: code und leerzeilen 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #32 - 05. September 2008 um 14:13

Hier ist die Mail von Maria (angebl. Agenturbesitzerin)

Hello Andreas, my name is Maria and I am the owner of the Dating Agency in Chernivtsy, Ukraine. You are corresponding with the member of my Agency Diana Lis. She is really nice girl and she is very much interested in you and very serious about marriage. I learned from Diana that you are interested in coming to visit her in the near future, and would like to learn more about what help we offer to organize meetings. I from my side will be glad to help you with everything concerning your trip to Ukraine and arranging your meeting with Diana. 
I think you know that you don't need visa to enter Ukraine any more. 

When you have dates of your visit, we can offer you Agency's driver to meet you in the airport of Lvov or Kiev depending on which one you will arrive and bring you to our city Chernivtsy. 

Or you can catch a flight from Kiev to Chernivtsy and we will meet you here then but there is only one flight per day to our city from Kiev and not always it matches men's schedule. So I think that the best way is to use our transportation service, as it takes just 6-7 hours to get to our city from Kiev, or 4 hours – from Lvov, if you arrive there. The drivers are professional and you will have absolutely comfortable and safe trip.

So, when our clients come to us to visit their girls, we offer them such services like meeting in the airport or any other place in other cities and transportation to Chernivtsy, accommodation, interpreter’s services, driver around the city if necessary, different excursions, arranging engagement parties, etc, and then filling out visa documents and take care of visa process for your girl to join you in your country.

So you see there are all the services in the Agency for you to bring your fiancée to your country. Please, find below the prices. For your convenience the prices are in Euros, but you can see prices in US dollars on our site if it is more convenient for you to pay in dollars.

Apartment renting or suit room in the hotel –  55 Euro per night.

Daily interpreter's service –  35 Euro per day (or 7 Euro per hour). 
Daily driver's service inside town –  25 Euro per day.  

Getting to Chernivtsy by Agency's car from Kiev – 190 Euro (one way trip), from Lvov – 130 Euro (one way trip).

Agency’s fee in case of your sucessfull meeting is 500 Euro - it includes our help in organizing your meeting, any support you might need from us, and your correspondence with your lady as you don't pay for anything till meeting, and our services for girls are free too, and finally paperwork for your girl's visa process. 

In case you like your girl but are not ready to invite her as your fiancee to your country, we don't take the Agency's fee, but if you want to continue correspondence with your girl, you need to pay 180 Euro for your continued correspondence after meeting. 

So we take no money before you come and meet with your girl. 

And when you come and if your relations don't work, and you didn't choose a girl in the Agency and won't continue with anybody after visit, you pay no Agency's fees, just for your staying here.

As you see our rules are very fair.

In case of successful meeting with your girl, I mean if you and your girl decide to get engaged and start visa process, we help to prepare visa package of documents for your girl for she can join you in your country, and it includes visa documents for your girl, feeling our applications and booking interview date, all the translations and legalizations of your fiancee's visa documents, in other words - complete visa support.

So, you see that all the services concerning your meeting and later girl’s joining you in your country are available in my Agency.

I have founded my dating Agency more than 8 years ago and there have been about 70 marriages between foreign men and girls of my Agency. You could see pictures of some of the couples made through the Agency on my site, just recently I updated it, and read some stories of our recent clients. 

Western Ukraine is a special region with special people's attitude towards marriage and family. I invite to my Agency only such ladies who have not bad habits, who are family-oriented, able to study foreign language and are psychologically ready to move to another country to their future foreign husbands.

What concerns excursions, we have some interesting places here which we offer to visit to our visitors. There are many beautiful places out of our town. One of the most favorite places is Yaremche - picturesque health resort in Carpathian Mountains. It's located 120 kilometers far from our town. Many tourists from different countries like to visit this place. Excursions there on our Agency's car costs 90 Euro. There are some ancient fortresses built in 12 - 14th centuries not far from our town. Excursion there costs 60 Euro.

This is everything concerning services of the Agency, and you are welcome to ask me any questions you may have about your visit or meeting with Diana.

Please, keep me in touch about your plans as to coming here to visit Diana and confirm the dates with me as soon as you know them as well as let me know which services you will need from us for your visit, for we could arrange everything for your staying here in time.  

Diana will be very glad to meet with you and I believe you could find your happiness in our Agency with such a nice lady like Diana.

Kind regards, Maria, the owner of the Dating Agency in Chernivtsy, Ukraine. 

P.S. You also can find all this information on the web-site of our Agency: www.datingukraine.net. as well as more information about our Agency and its additional services.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juli 2021 um 22:51 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht,IP Dynamisch 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #33 - 05. September 2008 um 14:24

IP Dynamisch,
Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  242-141-124-91.pool.ukrtel.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  91.124.141.242
inetnum:        91.124.141.0 - 91.124.141.255
netname:        UKRTELNET
descr:          Ukrtelecom IP access network
descr:          NCC#2007092897 Approved IP assignment
remarks:        E-mail for SPAM and abuse  postmaster@ukrtel.net
admin-c:        ARM42-RIPE
tech-c:         ARM42-RIPE
mnt-by:         AS6849-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered
person:         Remiga Alexander
address:        JSC UKRTELECOM
address:        18, Shevchenko blvd
address:        Ukraine, Kiev
phone:          +380 (44) 230-9024

Zitat:
(account datingmx HELO COMP1)

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2008 um 14:25 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #34 - 06. Oktober 2008 um 18:12

Dear Andy, I have not heard from you for a long time. Did you get my previous letter? I am looking forward to your response. 

I am very much interested in you and hope that you feel the same about me. If your mind about our correspondence and meeting has changed, please, let me know.

I hope to hear from you soon and deep in heart I hope you are still interested, yours, Diana.

Ich denke mal, hier brauchen wir nichts mehr. Preise etc. ist ja alles klar.
Ich antworte nicht, es sei denn ihr braucht noch etwas.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #35 - 06. Oktober 2008 um 18:14

Zitat:
Ich antworte nicht, es sei denn ihr braucht noch etwas. 

Stimmt wir haben alles,
aber wenn willst kannst Vlad ein klein wenig ver Smiley en??
aber ist kein muß,wie du willst halt Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #36 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:36

Ich möchte zu diesem Tread mal folgendes zur Aufklärung beitragen:

Der merkwürdigste und schwierigste Betrug...
Dies ist ein grosser (auf ukrainische Art begangener) Betrug. Du korrespondierst, du telefonierst, du gehst und besuchst sie. Du bezahlst alles, Taxi, Übersetzer, Geschenke, du gehst wieder heim. Das Mädchen mochte die gemeinsame verbrachte Zeit, du korrespondierst weiter mit ihr und besuchst sie vielleicht wieder. Wo ist nun der Betrug? Die Agentur nimmt gut ein durch deine Briefe und Besuche, sie haben ein Interesse daran das es so weiter geht, aber sie hatten niemals die Absicht das sie eine Zukunft mit dir hat. Wie kannst du diesen Betrug erkennen? Du kannst es nicht. Informiere dich über die Agentur bevor du dich zu tief einlässt.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #37 - 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:55

Stimmt. Hier kann die Agentur legal einen Abzocken wie einen Goldesel. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema