Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Svetlana  <sokolovazh@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6665 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Svetlana  <sokolovazh@yahoo.com>
16. August 2008 um 21:14

Sie steht schon bei Google als Scam mit ihrer alten E-Mail.Post aus Yoshka-Ola. Sie schreibt ihr Vater arbeitet bei der Polizei  SmileyPolizei und Scammer glaube ich das auch noch.In ihrem Photo ist ein Logo das ist das gleiche Logo wie bei Kseniya - skyliveksenia@rambler.ru ich kann nur nicht lesen was da steht.Uli sollte sich das einmal anschauen.

Hi
I am very glad to receive from you the answer. And first that I want to tell it a thank.
It is very pleasant to me to see your letter because it means that in this huge world someone thinks of me.
I ask forgive me if my letter will seem to you strange or inconsistent.
Simply for me it difficultly what to begin acquaintance itself. I the modest and shy girl and consequently I worry slightly.
But I hope that if will pass any time and we can get acquainted closer, and we can find out each other better. 
I begin to write to you and probably in this letter it is necessary to tell something about me.
Yes certainly I should send one of the photos.
At first I shall tell when I was born also age. I was to be born on december 14, 1978. 
It means that soon to me to be executed 29 years, probably it already large age.
In family I was the unique child and I do not have brothers of the sisters.
And now I live together with the parents in a small apartment.
I think that at this time it is time to reflect on the future life.
I very much would like to have own family and I very much want to bring up own children.
I very much love children and I very much would like to bring up children, I do not know how many I want children 
Because it should depend not only on me, but also from mine male because he is the chapter of family and he too owes 
To think concerning children.
I have grown and was born in city of Samara.  
It the large city in Western Siberia suffices.
My father works in militia. At you it refers to as police.
My mum works as a saleswoman in shop which to be not far from houses.
She sells bread.
Probably I shall tell to you about my parents more, but in the other letter.
Now I would like more to tell about myself that you it would be possible to represent me.
I already spoke that I was born 1978. And as well as majority of children I went in a children's garden till 7 years.
I now understand that my parents could not constantly sit with me and they had me to give back in a children's garden.
But I remember that when I was small to me the children's garden did not like, because I very much wanted to be with the parents.
After that I have gone to school. I do not know why, but I could study well without effort in that time when other children had problems with study.
I have finished school with the Red diploma in 1995.
On it my formation was not finished also I has gone to study in Institute, I have arrived there without problems because I had red diploma after leaving school.
It spoke about that that I very well studied, it has helped me to study free-of-charge in Institute.
I have finished Pedagogical institute in 2000 and after that I did not study more.
At me always it turned out not only to study, but also it is good to explain and I could itself teach children.
After I have finished institute, I began to work at school. And from that time I work as the teacher of small children.
I teach just children, who have come from a children's garden. I teach by him all sciences. I teach them to read and to write. I very much love children and me very much to like that that I make.
The work with children requires attention and I think that with children to work little bit more difficultly than with the adults.
As I already have told my work very much me to like, it is perfect to help children.
In my age to become clearly that children this our future and I try to learn to their volume that I be able itself and even hardly more.
The love to children has come to me with my age and now I want to get children.
I dream to have perfect family in which family center always warm.
Probably you will ask me why I have written to you? But I do not know, And why you search someone? 
I am like you I want to find the happiness.   
I already spoke that I the shy girl and consequently I do not know as me to explain to you that what I speak with you, And why would be not present?
It is difficult to me to get acquainted with the people in the street and I could not find to myself male here on my native land for the sake of which I is ready on all.
My girlfriend at work has advised me to try to get acquainted in the Internet.
I should write the letters from the Internet of cafe because I do not have computer of a house. 
It dearly enough what to put the computer home. In our country not so many people have computers of a house.
Therefore I hope that it normally that that I write from the Internet of cafe.
Standard of living in Russia not such high as in other countries probably is simple.
Only I ask you understand me correctly I would not want that you thought that I complain. I would earn enough money what to live here. 
I think that on it my letter has approached to the end and I hope that this very large letter what will distract you.
Now you can read it and if you agree with that that I have written, we can continue to get acquainted further.
Whether I hope I can set to you a question " you agree to have the serious relations with the Russian girl? Whether " you Agree to continue the relation with her.
I in any case wish to you only goods and I hope to see your letter next time.
Sincerely yours new friend Svetlana!!!

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.135.15 with SMTP id i15cs155914rvd;
       Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:43:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.148.1 with SMTP id v1mr2798014wad.199.1218818632955;
       Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sokolovazh@yahoo.com>
Received: from n3.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com (n3.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.110])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id f20si4744833waf.53.2008.08.15.09.43.52;
       Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sokolovazh@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.110 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.237.110;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of sokolovazh@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.110 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sokolovazh@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=sokolovazh@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.237.88] by n3.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2008 16:43:50 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.136] by t4.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2008 16:43:50 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp109.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2008 16:43:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 713613.28200.bm@omp109.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 39314 invoked from network); 15 Aug 2008 16:37:09 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
iority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
cr/UWfhXBfFvE0=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO comp2) (sokolovazh@77.40.28.88 with plain)
 by smtp105.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 15 Aug 2008 16:37:07 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: L3uHN_nFdzylMHbPZ3_UckQvLg--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:32:55 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: sokolovazh@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <549230916.20080815203255@yahoo.com>
To: "XXXXX" <XXXXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: hello
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870808141240w3e3ac381me7c462e027773cb7@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870808141240w3e3ac381me7c462e027773cb7@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------AE3510B39B2E80F"

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2009 um 22:58 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Svetlana  <sokolovazh@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. August 2008 um 23:21

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  88.28.pppoe.mari-el.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  77.40.28.88

inetnum:        77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:        RU-MARI-20061120
descr:          OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:            ORG-OV4-RIPE
admin-c:        BEH-RIPE
admin-c:        KMA-RIPE
tech-c:         BEH-RIPE
tech-c:         KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:     MNT-VTC
source:         RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:       OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:       LIR
address:        Sovetskaya 138
address:        424000
address:        Yoshkar-Ola
address:        Russian Federation
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2008 um 23:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 16. August 2008 um 23:29

Zitat:
In ihrem Photo ist ein Logo das ist das gleiche Logo wie bei Kseniya - skyliveksenia@rambler.ru

Könnte vom Fotostudio sein. Oder sowas ähnlichem. Ist aber nur auf dem 104.jpg. Der Quelltext zeigt aber keine Verbindung zu den beiden. Unterschiedliche  Smiley und kein Philka.
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2008 um 23:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 17. August 2008 um 00:32

Hi Amicus! Das Logo auf dem Foto heißt: www.ОДНОКЛАССНИКЙ.ru
übersetzt heißt das "Klassenkamerad bzw. Mitschüler" es steht wohl für eine Seite mit Onlinefotoalbum von Schülern! Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

P.S.: Der Link ist www.odnoklassniky.ru

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 17. August 2008 um 00:39

Zitat:
Klassenkamerad bzw. Mitschüler

die tussi ging also zumindest zur schule,
als sie abgelichtet wurde:

da die schulzeit nur 10 jahre währt, 
scheint die kleine noch minderjährig gewesen zu sein,
als die aufnahme erfolgte.

oder "I work as the teacher of small children"
könnte zutreffen ....

aber würde man - selbst in russland-
lehrer so lasziv ablichten wollen ....???  Smiley  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2008 um 00:43 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 17. August 2008 um 00:50

Zitat:
Das Logo auf dem Foto heißt: www.ОДНОКЛАССНИКЙ...
übersetzt heißt das "Klassenkamerad bzw. Mitschüler" es steht wohl für eine Seite mit Onlinefotoalbum von Schülern!

Nicht schlecht, so einen Profi im Forum zu haben, der sich mit so etwas auskennt. Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 17. August 2008 um 01:08

Hi Leute! Nun der Profi war und ist kein Profi sondern nur ein blutiger Laie! Das Buch, wo so etwas zu finden ist, kann jeder frei kaufen und heißt : Langenscheidts Taschenwörterbuch Russisch!

Der Link auf der Seite des Links heißt: www.odnoklassniki.km.ru !

Mit dem kannst Du dann noch verschiedene Regionen/Teilrepubliken anklicken und im nächsten Schritt dann sogar die Stadt auswählen! Dann stehen zur Auswahl Schulen/Berufskolleges/etc. ! Allerdings muß man sich doch zur Benutzung anmelden! Was ich nicht machen werde! Allerdings kann ich mir gut vorstellen, woher die ganzen Scammerfotos geklaut werden! Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 17. August 2008 um 01:13

Zitat:
Allerdings kann ich mir gut vorstellen, woher die ganzen Scammerfotos geklaut werden! Grüße Stefan

das hast du schön gesagt ....

die scammer suchen sich also einfach nette, sympathische 

und frische gesichter von russischen  schülerinnen aus,

auf die wir reinfallen sollen,

aber denen wir niemals im leben begegnen können,

weil diese menschen gar nichts von uns erfahren werden ....!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2008 um 11:56 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 17. August 2008 um 03:03

Zitat:
Hi Leute! Nun der Profi war und ist kein Profi sondern nur ein blutiger Laie! Das Buch, wo so etwas zu finden ist, kann jeder frei kaufen und heißt : Langenscheidts Taschenwörterbuch Russisch!

Der Link auf der Seite des Links heißt: www.odnoklassniki.km.ru !

Mit dem kannst Du dann noch verschiedene Regionen/Teilrepubliken anklicken und im nächsten Schritt dann sogar die Stadt auswählen! Dann stehen zur Auswahl Schulen/Berufskolleges/etc. ! Allerdings muß man sich doch zur Benutzung anmelden! Was ich nicht machen werde! Allerdings kann ich mir gut vorstellen, woher die ganzen Scammerfotos geklaut werden! Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Danke für die Info jetzt kommt so langsam Licht in die Sache

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 20. August 2008 um 21:41

Wieder ein neues Photo aus dem Klassenalbum.Aus meinem Monitor tropft der Schmalz Frau  Smileyso ein blödsinn habe ich schon lange nicht mehr gelesen.

Hi my friend
I am very glad that I can to read your letter.
For me was by a pleasant surprise to see your letter.
Therefore I want to tell you a thank.
You have a lot of work?
I can to you than help?
When I searched for someone on the Internet, I have sent the message to four men,
but has received back only from you and I am very glad to this.
I am glad because your structure has liked me most of all,
I waited back only from you and consequently you probably can not even present as I is glad.
The Internet of cafe to be not close to my house. But this distance not a problem for me because I am ready to pass many difficulties to speak with you again.
I would like to spend in cafe more time speaking with you, but it happens difficultly for me because of my work.
I very much want to learn more from you and me also it would be desirable to tell as much more about itself.
I hope that my last letter was not too large.
And you were frightened by it. I am simple not worried also much to me it would be desirable to speak very much.
Allow me to tell about the family.
My father was born in Samara And now to him 59 years.
My father the militarian, but now he on pension.
he strongly got tired of the work and I saw it.
And when I was small we went to have a rest on a nature, and it very much was pleasant to me.
My mum was born in Vladivostok in 1951 and her now 55 years.
My parents have met in Vladivostok, it happened after my daddy have sent there to work.
The militarians frequently send in other cities, and then they have returned to Samara already together.
Here they also have remained to live. After wedding I have appeared.
I grew without the sisters and without the brothers.
I do not know why I was one in family, but probably to my parents it was not simple, because of work of the father.
I hope that my parents have liked you and I necessarily shall send you their picture.
Certainly I very much love mine the parents. And I think that me very much was lucky with the parents, but I became adult and I need to think of the family.
How to you mine the English language? I hope that that what I speak you can understand and read without problems?
The study of my language began at school.
I very much liked this language and I always wanted to learn to speak on English easily and freely.
After school I have continued to study the English language on special rates.
I read many textbooks and was engaged with the teachers.
I spoke that I liked to study and I studied this subject with pleasure.
I probably make mistakes? But I hope that them not much.
Simply practice is necessary for me and I think that I can speak normally. I shall be honour and I shall tell that I sometimes use by the interpreter, I hope what you it not strongly disturbs?
Me was lucky because when I studied education was free-of-charge and I could much study.
Now all very dearly and now I can not be engaged with the teachers.
But I think that to me enough that knowledge that I have received.
My growth 5 ' 6, my growth 130 ids, I watch the figure and I shall do it always, because I love always to be in the form.
I very much love to look films about happy love and I dream of that that it at me sometime will be.
This my dream from childhood as well as at many girls.
In the past I have met which man strongly has grown fond.
But I was silly.
he has deceived me and me was very sick.
But not looking on it I continue to trust in love.
It is one more reason on which I write you.
I want will meet the man which is worthy by my clean and sincere love.
Which will never deceive me.
I always trusted in such light feelings as love, friendship, fidelity, fidelity, kindness.
I could not meet such man in Russia.
I am to be trusted that you which that man I searched!
I hope what not strongly has tired you with the story about itself.
I shall be glad to answer your any questions but I not always I can understand a question.
Therefore I ask to not be run if I can not answer your question.
I am very glad that we can to continue our acquaintance further. I ask write to me more about itself.
I shall be very glad more to learn you.
For me it is very important. In hope that our relations can go above.
To my friend
With impatience Svetlana

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2008 um 22:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Antwort #10 - 20. August 2008 um 21:57

Dieses Logo unten auf dem Foto wird Uli sicher sehr interessieren. Ich kann mich an ein Bild erinnern, wo von diesem Logo nur die obere Hälfte zu sehen war.

Ich weiss aber nicht genau, in welcher Rubrik dieses Foto war.

Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 20. August 2008 um 23:19

Zitat:
Dieses Logo unten auf dem Foto wird Uli sicher sehr interessieren. Ich kann mich an ein Bild erinnern, wo von diesem Logo nur die obere Hälfte zu sehen war.

Ich weiss aber nicht genau, in welcher Rubrik dieses Foto war.

Die Erklärung des Logos wird oben in diesem Thread erklärt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 01. September 2008 um 22:09

Hier kommt eine alt bekannte Adresse in Yoshka-Ola.

Ich kann es sich nicht leisten, das Telefon ist mit dem internationalen Linien. 
Es ist sehr teuer. Unsere Stadt verfüge nicht über Handys auch. 
Sie sind nur auf reiche Leute. 
Ich habe herausgefunden, dass diese Telefone sind in Moskau und Sankt Petersburg. 
Sie sind auf den internationalen Flughäfen. Und Telefongespräch Kosten ist sehr teuer. 
Deshalb kann ich nicht rufen Sie an. Es ist schade für mich. 
Smiley

Hello my dear friend XXXX!!!
l very thanks ti you for the letter back. Excuse me for the my last letter
it was a little bit sad. But all it was in the past.
in this letter I shall not write you sad histories of my life
with each letter, I understand that we become more adhered to each other.
Therefore I shall give you my home address:

zip code: 424000
street: Podolsk cadets
house: 4
department: 12
Svetlana

Also could not write lits to a mine the phone number.
I would try to you to call.
II think, that you can send me the letter in a regular mail.
lf you also will give me your home address, I also can send you the letter.
BUT I think, it is not so convenient for us. Each letter will go very long time.
We have a problem in the regular mail not always the letter achieves the addressee. Probably our mail works very badly.
I also would like to speak with you, but at present I have found out that it is impossible.
l very much would like to hear your voice. And I think that you also would like to hear my voice. But I regret it is impossible.
I cann't give you house phone number because I have no phone of my house.
i want to speak with you, it would be amusing to hear your voice.
But my familiar too have no phone.
There I work there is a phone, but he is used for emergency calls.
Therefore on this phone it is impossible to call.
but i shall give you number of this phone but I do not know as you can call l shall have problems, after as I used our work phone in the personal purposes lt is number of ph. (39022) 93539 work
I can't Afford the phone which is connected to the international lines.
It is very expensive. Our city haven't such phones also.
They are only at rich people.
I have found out that such phones are in moscow and it saint petersburg.
They are at the international airports. And telephone conversation is costs very expensive.
Therefore i can't call to you. it is a pity to me.
But i am happy that we have an opportunity to contact you with the help of the internet.
I think that internet - great achievement of a science. It allows to speak with people, taking place on
the big distances.
And I am very pleased that we could meet each other help of the internet.
Oh, i nearly have not overlooked, I have informed my parents about you.
That we have acquaintance.
I have told my parents a little about you, in the beginning, they have considered cautiously to ours to attitudes on internet.
But subsequently, mum sends the regards to you.
She hopes that in future we can shall be magnificent pair.
If it is true, I too think so, but we know each other absolutely short period of time. And i think, that early so speak about it.
I simply haven't anybody except for you, whom i can inform this words only you.
And i really hope for continuation of our attitudes, i think that you not against.

Kiss.
Svetlana.

p.s.To you it not seems that to you early to speak me such words?
It is certainly very pleasant for me, but we know each other very little.
So it not seems to you?.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.205.6 with SMTP id h6cs163241rvq;
       Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:09:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.241.20 with SMTP id t20mr12094144qbr.62.1220249368632;
       Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sokolovazh@yahoo.com>
Received: from n3.bullet.mail.re4.yahoo.com (n3.bullet.mail.re4.yahoo.com [206.190.56.22])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id s35si8986770qbs.13.2008.08.31.23.09.27;
       Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sokolovazh@yahoo.com designates 206.190.56.22 as permitted sender) client-ip=206.190.56.22;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of sokolovazh@yahoo.com designates 206.190.56.22 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sokolovazh@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=sokolovazh@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.237.87] by n3.bullet.re4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Sep 2008 06:09:27 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.146] by t3.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Sep 2008 06:09:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp204.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Sep 2008 06:09:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 99133.57690.bm@omp204.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 7866 invoked from network); 1 Sep 2008 06:02:46 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ntent-Transfer-Encoding;
4fhd+MoSWvqnAI=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO mur) (sokolovazh@77.40.11.80 with plain)
 by smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 1 Sep 2008 06:02:46 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: H8FnplNueTanOmf518vM3ubX3qdtyjjuJok9xZi9
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 06:26:05 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: sokolovazh@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1404236630.20080901062605@yahoo.com>
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870808271106ma04fb5bo5365d685291359d7@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870808271106ma04fb5bo5365d685291359d7@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  80.11.pppoe.mari-el.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  77.40.11.80
inetnum:	  77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:	  RU-MARI-20061120
descr:	    OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:		ORG-OV4-RIPE
Webmaster-c:	  BEH-RIPE
Webmaster-c:	  KMA-RIPE
tech-c:	   BEH-RIPE
tech-c:	   KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:	   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:	MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:     MNT-VTC
source:	   RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:	 OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:	 LIR
address:	  Sovetskaya 138
address:	  424000
address:	  Yoshkar-Ola
address:	  Russian Federation
phone:	    +78312370774
fax-no:	   +78312375182
e-mail:	   a.tulyakov@vt.ru
Webmaster-c:	  KMA-RIPE
Webmaster-c:	  BEH-RIPE
mnt-ref:	  RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-ref:	  MNT-VTC
mnt-by:	   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person:	   Vasiliy Golovin
address:	  VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
address:	  424000 Yoshkar-Ola
phone:	    +78362664526
nic-hdl:	  BEH-RIPE
mnt-by:	   BEH-MNT

person:	   Konstantin A Maryshev
address:	  424000 Yoshkar-Ola
mnt-by:	   KMA-MNT
phone:	    +7-8362-664258
nic-hdl:	  KMA-RIPE

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2010 um 12:05 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #13 - 01. September 2008 um 22:32

Zitat:
zip code: 424000

HäHä, das ist das Hauptpostamt von Yoshkar-Ola

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 04. September 2008 um 23:06

Ich hatte sie gefragt warum sie in einem Postamt wohnt doch wie immer keine Antwort darauf.Jetzt heißt sie auf einmal Ekaterina Svetlana

Hello my best friend.
I am glad to see your letter. I am understand that between us fine attitudes are fastened.
And I become sure, that sometime there will come day when we can tell each other: " I love you ". Or may be probably I am mistaken. Today before writing to you the letter, I spoke with the manager of internet cafe.
He has told that Internet have a lot of deceit therefore I should be cautious. But when I read your letters, I understand that I should not be afraid of a deceit. He also spoke that many girls play in false love to entice money or with the help of this false love to left in USA.
My god why in this world there is not enough validity?
But you can trust me. I do not deceive you. Though probably you will not trust me. But I haven't idea to deceive you.
I already spoke you that I use the Internet only with one purpose. I want to find my half because I can not find worthy male here. I know what such a deceit and his consequences.
In one time one male has deceived me and I had feeling that my private world is devastated.
And I in this occasion have huge grief.
Well, I shall forget this bad theme for conversation today.
I shall write a little about my daily routine.
Per working days I rise early from bed.
I rise at 6.00 mornings.
It would be wonderful, if I could wake up near to you and speak you " good morning ". But it_ only dreams.
Then I go in a bath where I wash and I clean a teeth.
Then I do small gymnastics that my muscles came in the older.
Further I prepare for breakfast. In the morning I do not like to fill in my stomach.
I eat a little.
I make sandwiches with sausage, cheese and cooked eggs
And then I drink tea with a lemon. It is my breakfast.
AT 7.15 I go for work. I go for work on bus, as I have not the own car.
For 45 minutes I need go to my work.
Near to with my house a stop.
I go to bus stops and sit down on a bus number 16.
Then I change to the bus number 23 which carries me directly to work.
My work begins approximately at 8:00. I and my colleagues we go everyone in the study, where we are waited by children.
And I begin a lesson from, whether that I check all children on a place.
I teach children who just has come in school and me to have to teach them to all sciences at once.
I teach children to write, to read and to consider. Certainly there are still subjects which I teach. But that that I have told is main.
Yes now summer and works it is less, but me to have to be engaged with those by children, who badly studied in the winter.
But there are such who does not want to study and me to have to View translation them in classes where subjects conduct the men.
I the woman and me am difficult to swear, I do not love to shout and to argue. And consequently I happen sometimes difficultly to raise a vote even on the child.
But certainly if the child it deserves I accept serious measures.
I consider that in such age the main this education and it is necessary to bring up the boy with character the man, and the girl would need to be brought up so in the future she could make the house cosy, and heart the man hot.
I think that in education of the boy more father should be engaged, because he is the chapter of family and the son him should grow by the defence counsel.
I have a break from 12:00 till 13:30.
I usually fill him to write to you the letter. I also write you this letter in a lunch break.
My work conies to an end in 17.00 evenings.
If I can not write to you during dinner then I write you in the evening after work.
And I go home. At home, I am usually occupied with domestic affairs.
It is washing of clothes, cleaning of rooms from a dust. And another.
At leisure, I watch TV more.
In days off, I also am in the basic house. I do not like with recent time to go on various dances or a bar.
But I think that to you it not interestingly.
I hope that I have not bothered you with the letter.
With love EkaterinaSvetlana.

Zitat:
Heute vor schreibe Ihnen das Schreiben sprach ich mit dem Manager der Internet-Café. 
Er hat gesagt, dass Internet haben eine Menge Täuschung also bin sollten vorsichtig sein. Aber wenn ich lese Ihre Briefe, ich verstehe, ich solle keine Angst vor Betrug ein. Er sprach auch, dass viele Mädchen spielen in falsche Liebe zu locken Geld oder mit Hilfe dieser falschen Liebe nach links in den USA. 
Mein Gott, warum in dieser Welt gibt es nicht genügend Gültigkeit? 
Aber Sie können mir vertrauen. Ich weiss nicht täuschen. Obwohl wahrscheinlich werden Sie mir nicht vertrauen. Aber ich habe keine Idee zu täuschen. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema