Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mitchel Harrison  <lonelyangel1979@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1214 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Mitchel Harrison  <lonelyangel1979@yahoo.com>
07. August 2008 um 16:30

Seit gestern ist sie auf fast allen Dating Seiten Registriert.Bei friendfinder.com steht sie mit einem anderen Profile.

Ihr Profile.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

28 year old Woman in Venice, California, United States Looking For: Men for a friend, casual dating, a serious relationship or marriage 
I carry with me the world in which I must live. When I have a great dream, my mind is always my biggest form of encouragement. I am single, never married, still searching for that special man. I do not have children, though I have passion and desire for children. The world is full of love when the heart is full of beauty.I am romantic, emortional,caring, passinate, kind and beautiful. An individual should find pleasure not only in the accomplishments, but also in the small simple things in life, also find solace in our hobbies and interests, social interaction in our friends and family, and a sense of enjoyment and accomplishment in our career. A relationship and the changes it brings to our life should be an addition to, not a replacement of our life, as partner, we should enrich and embellish our routine and our future.I will continue searching and seek for my other half, my true and desire partner. 
Birthdate:   November 12, 1979
(28 years old) 
Lives in:   Venice, California, United States  
Height:   6 ft 0 in / 182-185 cm 
Body Type:   Athletic 
Race:   Caucasian 
Speaks:   English 
Education:   Master's Degree 
Marital Status:   Single 
Religion:   Christian 
Hier ihr anderes Profile

Distance From You:677 miles 
Marital Status:Single 
Ethnicity:Caucasian (Born in Sandomierz) 
Religion:Christian (other than Catholic or Protestant) (Christian) 
Education:Graduate School 
Body Type:Athletic  
Height:6'0" 
Hair:Brown 
Eyes:Brown 
Astrological Sign:Scorpio 
Smoking:Don't smoke 
Drinking:Social drinker 
Children:Don't have children 
Want Children?Undecided 
Looking For:(no preference)
Favorite Movies: 
I carry with me the world in which I must live. When I have a great dream, my mind is always my biggest form of encouragement. I am single, never married, still searching for that special man. I do not have children, though I have passion and desire for children. The world is full of love when the heart is full of beauty.I am romantic, emortional,caring, passinate, kind and beautiful. An individual should find pleasure not only in the accomplishments, but also in the small simple things in life, also find solace in our hobbies and interests, social interaction in our friends and family, and a sense of enjoyment and accomplishment in our career. A relationship and the changes it brings to our life should be an addition to, not a replacement of our life, as partner, we should enrich and embellish our routine and our future.I will continue searching and seek for my other half, my true and desire partner.

Hier ihre erste Mail an mich.

Hello Dear, 
Good day. immediately I woke up from the bed, I actaully said to myself, who exactly deserve to be happy and laughing today. You appear to be the first thoughts in my mind. You are special and unique in your own way. Just some little jokes to make you laugh today and brighten you up. Have fun. I will be thinking of you. Laugh but dont get choked. Have a wonderful day. 
Stress Reliever #1 
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why? 
Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears. 
Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you? ; 
Hubby: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?" 
Stress Reliever #2 
Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden. 
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles. 
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet. 
Stress Reliever #3 
Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady. 
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing. 
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap. 
Stress Reliever #4 
Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?" 
Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear." 
Wife to husband: "What? At 2 am?" 
Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs." 
Stress Reliever #5 
A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?" 
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE" 
Stress Reliever #6 
Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card." 
Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents." 
Stress Reliever #7 
"How was your blind date?" a college student asked her roommate. 
"Terrible!" the roommate answered. 
"He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce." 
"Wow! That's a very expensive car. What's so bad about that?" 
"He was the original owner." 
Stress Reliever #8 
A teacher asked her class for sentences using the word "beans" 
"My father grows beans," said one student. 
"My father cooks beans," said another. 
Then little Johnny spoke up: "We are all human beans". 
Stress Reliever #9 
Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?" 
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife." 
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?" 
Millionaire: "A Billionaire" 
Stress Reliever 10 
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever. 
The guy replies: Thanks for the warning. 
Stress Reliever #11 
A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me my pretty face or my sexy body?" 
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humour." 
Bye for now. 
Mitchel 

Dann die zweite Mail.

Good Day Dear, 
How are you doing over there? I hope you are doing fine.  I am sorry I did not get back to you, I was so bussy.I feel I still need to redefine myself to you once more, then you can understand me better. I'm willing to tell you more about myself, some which you had already know.I was raised by the church missionary as an orphan. I grew up in the Lord and that has solidified my faith. I am a 29year old lady born in Sandomierz in Poland. I work with the Union Trust Courier Company in Lome Republic of Togo as the Delivery Manager. Have been to so many countries in Europe, United State Of America, some part of Asia and now in Africa. I am single never married before, I have no kid, 6:00feet tall, brown eyes, blond hair, sexy curve body, hot legs. I am compassionate, romantic,Affectionate,kind, caring and reasonable. I am looking to meet a serious single man, age is not a factor neither is an hindrance, because age is just a number to me. I do not bothered about age or weather you have kids or not. What matter most to me is the true love and passionate affection we can both share together. Distance is not a barrier. Looks, size, shape, height, wealth, and so on, are all irrelevant to the kind of love I seek. I seek for the real susbstance in a man which is love and nothing more. 
I contacted you first, not because you are the most handsome among the men on the site, but because my instinct told me so and also I look forward to positive chemistry. I can see that we both have alot in common. I can feel you right from the first time I set my eyes on your profile. I found you and we can make it work. I was thinking of what to say and what to write to you then I came up with this. I want you to know that you are so special and unique in your own way. The reason why I picked you was because my instinct told me that you have something huge deposited inside of you that is superior to your circumstances. I have a strong feeling about you that you are so special. Things happened to us in various way that we wouldn't understand. We do not miss things like this if only we can listen to our instinct and act right at the right time. 
I can confidently tell you that our meeting is not by accident, it is destined to be. We, alone, have the power to transform our thoughts into physical reality; we, alone, can dream and make our dreams come true. The essence of a man is a vision he articulate clearly and forcefully on every occasion. You cant blow an uncertain trumpet. What do you seek? A good woman with some great qualities? A woman with true love and passion? A woman that will love you for you even when the ties are high? If really all these and more of the good qualities that certified a sincere, honest and faithful woman is what you are seeking for, then I can tell you that all this dwell in me. I did not wake up one morning and found out that I have all of these, I found out that all these entails real discipline that we all women have to follow so that our desire partner can be happy and be proud till eternity. 

I long for a true relationship, a relationship that will last till eternity. I feel is time for me to exhibit my great potential in love,and every other aspect of life. A good woman will make a positive change. As I expalained in the kind of love I seek for, age is never a barrier, is just a number. What matter to me is the true feelings and emortion we can both give to each other. I am one of the Peak performers. The kind of people who are committed to a compelling mission. It is very clear that we care deeply about what we do and our efforts, energies and enthusiasms are traceable back to that particular mission. The choice of giving up or going on is a defining moment in our life, that is why am seeking for my desire man, someone sppecial. Someone who will have the heart of sincerity, honesty and trustworthy. I will do the same for him. I do not expect my man to be perfect. There are no hopless situations. Excellent can be attained if we care more than others think is wise,Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical, Expect more than others think is possible.Excellent it's contagious. The world will always give us the opportunity to quit, but only the world would call quiting an opportunity. A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits. Nobody and nothing can keep us down unless we decide not to rise again. H.E. JANSEN said,"The man who wins may have been counted out several times, but he didn't hear the referee." We can find a way to,not a way not to.No one could be ideally successful until he or she has found a place. Like a locomotive, he is strong on the track, but weak anywhere else. Remember, good things come to those who wait. May be you waited for this to happen for a long time. I shall be online later in the day, check me on my yahoo messenger id: lonelyangel1979. or msn messenger id: angeltearswipedaway1979@hotmail.com, I await you. Bye for now. 
Mitchel.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0zLjQuMDt1cz0wO2w9MDthPTA=
X-Message-Status: p:0
X-SID-PRA: Mitchel Harrison <lonelyangel1979@yahoo.com>
X-Message-Info: FuBl+hSEgSvNjoXh
Received: from n4c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.81]) by bay0-mc11-f14.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:44:12 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2008 17:44:09 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.178] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2008 17:44:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp119.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2008 17:44:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 84166.43952.bm@omp119.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 19071 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Aug 2008 17:44:09 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
  P3mC4jeTuwvq4=;
Received: from [41.207.162.6] by web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:44:08 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:44:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A place in my heart seeking for true love. This are some of my pics attached.....
To: XXXXX@hotmail.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-793200061-1218044648=:16853"
Message-ID: <875104.16853.qm@web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Return-Path: lonelyangel1979@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Aug 2008 17:44:12.0925 (UTC) FILETIME=[09D362D0:01C8F7EC]

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2011 um 20:08 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20531  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Mitchel Harrison  <lonelyangel1979@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. August 2008 um 17:33

Die Seuche scheint sich noch weiter auszubreiten. Jetzt kommt die Mail sogar aus Togo!

Code
Alles auswählen
Information related to '41.207.160.0 - 41.207.191.255'

inetnum:	  41.207.160.0 - 41.207.191.255
netname:	  TOGONET-20060418
descr:	    Togo Telecom
org:		ORG-TT1-AFRINIC
admin-c:	  AM8-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   DI2-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:	TOGOTEL-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation:   ORG-TT1-AFRINIC
org-name:	 Togo Telecom
org-type:	 LIR
address:	  Ave Nicolas Grinitzky
address:	  BP 333 Lome
phone:	    +228 221 44 01
fax-no:	   +228 221 03 73
e-mail:	   akpohou@togotel.net.tg
e-mail:	   contact@togotel.net.tg
admin-c:	  AM5-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   DI2-AFRINIC
mnt-ref:	  AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:	   AFRINIC-HM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered

person:	 ali-kpohou Mayeki
address:	TOGO TELECOM
		  Avenue Nicolas Grunitzky BP: 333 Lome TOGO
phone:	  +228 902 6617
e-mail:	 akpohou@togotel.net.tg
nic-hdl:	aM8-AFRINIC
source:	 AFRINIC # Filtered

person:	 Departement Internet
address:	TOGO TELECOM
		  Avenue Nicolas Grunitzky BP: 333 Lome TOGO
phone:	  +228 223 1671
e-mail:	 togonet@togotel.net.tg
nic-hdl:	DI2-AFRINIC

Außerdem scheinen die Bimbos Probleme mit der Rechtschreibung zu haben. Mitchel oder Michel als Vorname? Ich nehme an, dass die den französischen Vornamen Michelle meinen! Alles andere sind eher männliche Vornamen!
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2011 um 20:09 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema