Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Susan  <susanronaldo2ph@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2790 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Susan  <susanronaldo2ph@gmail.com>
01. August 2008 um 21:13

Das war so in meiner Box ich habe noch kein Header oder Bilder sind aber schon angefragt.

From Mrs Susan Ronaldo,
Email; (susanronaldo2ph@gmail.com)

Greetings in the name of our Lord
Dearest One
I am Mrs. Mrs Susan Ronaldo From United States of America. I am married to late Mr. Lobi Ronaldo, who worked with
British Embassy here in Cote D' Ivorie before he died in the year 2006.We were married for twenty Seven years
without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Since his death ,I decided as an honour to him not to re-marry or to get a child outside my matrimonial home. When
my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $12 Million USD under a suspense account in one of the prime
banks here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire for safe keeping.

Unfortunately,my doctor has confirmed to me that i will not live for more than three months from now because of my
terminal sickness of cancer combined with stroke.

Because of my condition,I have decided to donate this fund to orphanages.
I want some body with good conscience and fear of God who will utilize this money for the great work of God and
less privilleged people in the society such as orphanages, motherless babies homes and the needy after taking away
expenses and some amount for his contribution.

I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and our relatives are too wicked
and reckless. They have mismanaged and abused investments left under their care. So, I do not want them to know
about this because I prefer to give it to the less privilleged and the needy rather than to leave it for them to
mismanage again and waste our efforts in life for nothing.

I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me
always for I dont want them to know about this development.Moreso because of the nature of my sickness,i will not
be able answer phone calls.

I know I will give up any day but my happiness is that I lived a worthy life as much as I can. I want you to pray
for me and always be prayerful all through your life. And Show little help to those in need especially those you
are better than whether you know them or not and God will continue to bless you. 

If you are sincere and knows that you will be able to do as I have said regarding the disbursement of the funds to
the less privilleged etc,get back to me immediately with your complete names, address, telephone number and your
business occupation.
As soon as I receive your reply with your particulars and assurance from you to do accordingto my wish as I stated
above, I will introduce you to the bank and give you their contact to carry on with them.

Any delay in your reply will give me room to source for another individual for this same purpose.
(susanronaldo2ph@gmail.com)
Sincerely
Mrs.Susan Ronaldo.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2011 um 19:33 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20529  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Susan  <susanronaldo2ph@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. August 2008 um 21:22

Eine susanronaldo1ph@gmail.com ist bei http://dailystrength.org/people/299390 schon wider gelöscht. Foto ist auf der Seite daher nicht! Ich nehme an, dass es sich um die gleiche Person handelt. Wird wohl demnächst mitteilen, dass sie irgendwo in Afrika lebt!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 09:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 02. August 2008 um 22:48

Die Bilder sind der Hammer hat sie Omas Bilder genommen.Die Mail kommt Inline ich kann nicht sagen woher sie kommt.Uli das ist doch ein Fall für dich sie will Geld spenden Zitat:
Bevor ich Ihnen die Bank, wo der Fonds ist hinterlegt, werde ich brauchen weitere Zusicherungen, dass Sie in der Lage sind, meine Anweisungen in Bezug auf die Auszahlung der Mittel für wohltätige Zwecke, weniger privilleged, Krieg Dorn Ländern, in denen Menschen sterben an Hunger und Hunger, Kirchen usw. accordiny auf mein Wunsch. 

Dearest in the Lord XXXX,
Thank you sincerely for your mail.Thank you also for your concern and for your interest in doing this noble work for God,be asured that if you can honestly disburse this funds to the less privilleged,churches, motherless babies home etc in accordance with my wish, you will be abundantly blessed by the Almighty God.

As i told you in my first mail,I am living in the Cote D' Ivorie, i am here managing my life and waiting for the appointed and inevitable end which is just around the corner according to the the medical advise of my doctor.One cannot ask the Almighty God why certain things should happen rather one is obliged to be thankful to God because He said that we should give Him thanks in all situations.I am comforted and consoled by the fact that I am going to stay in the bosom of the Lord at the final day.

Before contacting you for this assignment,i prayed seriously and the Lord encouraged me to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the Lord's encouragement  and because of the desire to do the will of the Almighty.

As i told you in my first mail,i would want you to use this fund for charity and for the propagation of the word of God.As you can see,presently there is global economic recession and global food crisis,so there are a lot of mouth to be fed and a lot of people who are in want and needy.You should endeavour to channel this funds to this kind of people who are in need and hungry especially in the war thorn countries.I am sure that if you can be able to do this,the Almighty God will keep blessing you abundantly and you will be assured of a place in the bossom of the Lord.

Before i introduce you to the bank where the fund is deposited,i will need further assurances that you will be able to carry out my instructions regarding the disbursement of the funds to charity,less privilleged,war thorn countries where people are dying of starvation and hunger,churches etc accordiny to my wish.

I will be waiting for your urgent response to this mail so that we can proceed.
I am sending you my pictures for you to know me well.

Best regards,
Mrs.Susan Ronaldo

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.205.6 with SMTP id h6cs51609rvq;
       Sat, 2 Aug 2008 06:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.31.8 with SMTP id e8mr14772768wxe.30.1217683309113;
       Sat, 02 Aug 2008 06:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.109.20 with HTTP; Sat, 2 Aug 2008 06:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <e96f88f30808020621w146b8d78l957d7e8ba6d7767c@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:21:48 +0000
To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Subject: Dearest in the Lord XXXX,
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_12882_25586314.1217683309068"

------=_Part_12882_25586314.1217683309068
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_12883_11018766.1217683309069"

------=_Part_12883_11018766.1217683309069
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2011 um 03:30 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 03. August 2008 um 11:18

Oh Mann, was is´n das für eine alte Schachtel. Im ersten Bild liegt sie ja schon im Sterbebett.
Was den SCAMMERN so alles einfällt.
Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 03. August 2008 um 12:28

Du hast jetzt zwei Möglichkeiten, brich den Kontakt ab und gib ihr da Adressen von einigen karitativen Gesellschaften (z.B. World Vision oder die UNESCO) oder müll sie so mit Riesenbildern zu (aus Dankbarkeit für ihr Vertrauen), dass deren Mailbox hoffentlich aus allen Nähten platzt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 03. August 2008 um 19:17

Ich habe den Kontakt abgebrochen so etwas schlägt mir auf den Magen.Wer weis ob die nicht schon unter der Erde liegt und nur die Bilder benützt.Wenn ich mir so das Datum anschaue von den Bildern.Ich habe ihr noch geschrieben über eine andere Mail mal sehen ob ich da einen ordentlichen Header bekomme.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 03. August 2008 um 20:14

Schicke ihr doch das Foto von Pfarrer Blau, damit er ihr die letzte Ölung erteilt.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 03. August 2008 um 21:56

Wo sie diese Bilder wohl geklaut haben? Wahrscheinlich irgendwo bei Google! Als Author wird picasa 3.0 erwähnt. Bei meiner Kurzgooglesuche nach dem Begriff scheinen die Hinweise auf Google hinzu weisen!
Zitat:
Der letzte große Release von Picasa liegt mittlerweile schon über 1 Jahr zurück und steht aktuell - offiziell - bei Versionsnummer 2.7. Von einer neuen Version war seit langer Zeit keine Rede mehr, aber durch vor einigen Tagen gepostete Fotos vom Google-Team ist jetzt so gut wie bewiesen dass Google-intern schon mit Picasa 3.0 gearbeitet wird.
http://www.yigg.de/anwendungen/picasa-3-0-erste-hinweise-auf-neue-version
Dann scheint es bei Google irgendwelche offenen Fotoalben zu geben! Vielleicht hat da jemand schon etwas gefunden?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 05. August 2008 um 22:20

So denke ich auch mit den Bildern.Admin das Bild ist wieder  Smiley das sende ich ihr.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema