Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natasha  <likestar84@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 2173 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Natasha  <likestar84@rambler.ru>
25. Juli 2008 um 23:15

Hello from Ukraine!Dear,I am so flattered to find your letter in my box!It is a really good surprise for me,i must tell you that i did not expect that it will be so soon!!!Anyway i am very grateful for your interest in me and i am sure i will surpass all of your expectations:)Time will show us! 
well i am sure you want to know more about me!I will try to give you some slight idea:)So my name is Natasha,i am 23 years old. What else?!i am very romantic and passionate by nature.I always thought that it is impossible to have romantic relationship via Internet!I always wondered: how it is possible to be a couple being so far away from each other!But some time ago my best friend found her soul mate via virtual correspondence. She fell in love so suddenly!!!I think their connection was made in heaven:) They have such a warm relationships and provident feelings which i always dreamed about!!!So it was one of my reasons to turn to Internet:) Another one is that i really want to find my prince!SmileyI am mature enough to understand that princes live only in fairy-tales, but sometimes i really want to be a small girl again and to feel that my childhood dreams can come true some day:)!!! 
So i really hope that in your turn you want to get closer with your Ukrainian princess:)I live in the western part of Ukraine not far from Lvov.My city is called Kosiv.I am very proud that i live in such a beautiful place of my country! My town is surrounded by beautiful mountains and lakes.It is so picturesque in winter!well,I study in the agricultural university.I am going to be a vet.i love animals very much!In my childhood there were so many animals in my house,which i picked up on the street can you imagine it?!I can not understand people who waist their time on bars,disco,alcohol etc.I think we should be more close to nature!!! 
As for my family, it is not very big!I live with my parents and my sister resides with her husband and my little niece.I love all of them very much!Especially my little niece!She is so cute, like a little angel:)I enjoy spending time with her so much!!!I also like to have family dinners my family,it is so nice to gather together in our parents's house and to devote our thought and feelings to each other!!! 
You know when i decided to search for my soul mate via internet my parents were very supportive!Of course they have some doubts, but they belive in me and i can feel their love all the time in all of my initials!My parents work in school,they are teachers of English,due to that fact i can talk to you that fluently!My father is 15 years older than my mother. He loves her so much, every day he tries to bring flowers to her, to give small presents, to organize surprises...They are still in love, wow, i can not stop wondering about it:) ! You know from the beginning nobody believed them,but they proved their serious feelings.well i do not want to bore you with too much information about me:)I think we will have a lot of time to get to know each other closer!!!I will be looking forward your letter with growing anticipation!Please tell me something about yourself, your life, your desires and hopes!!!I want to know everything!!!And also what is more important: i would like to hear what kind of a woman you are seeking for!!!I am waiting for your letter!Bye!!!!Your Natasha

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.28.3 with SMTP id f3cs408889rvj;
       Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.86.33.10 with SMTP id g10mr1869333fgg.29.1216984296440;
       Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:11:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <likestar84@rambler.ru>
Received: from mxb.rambler.ru (mxb.rambler.ru [81.19.66.30])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l12si5633945fgb.6.2008.07.25.04.11.35;
       Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:11:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of likestar84@rambler.ru designates 81.19.66.30 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.19.66.30;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of likestar84@rambler.ru designates 81.19.66.30 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=likestar84@rambler.ru
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id A51861BD337
     for <XXXXX@gmail.com>; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:11:34 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from localhost (unknown [213.155.1.17])
     (Authenticated sender: likestar84@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id B2C5B621C85
     for <XXXXXX@gmail.com>; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:11:25 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:30:05 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional
Reply-To: likestar84 <likestar84@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1875819437.20080725113005@rambler.ru>
To: "XXXX" <XXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello  XXXX
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870807240336l1ce250e6h5eff64a9bc4574a5@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870807240336l1ce250e6h5eff64a9bc4574a5@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------93CF1B92836FDD9"
------------93CF1B92836FDD9
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2021 um 21:24 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: ua10090 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Natasha  <likestar84@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 25. Juli 2008 um 23:28

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  213.155.1.17
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  213.155.1.17

inetnum:        213.155.1.1 - 213.155.1.62
netname:        ImHosterNet
descr:          ImHoster.Net
admin-c:        VG1096-RIPE
tech-c:         VG1096-RIPE
mnt-by:         MNT-HOSTINGUA
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Gubarenko Vladimir
address:        p/o box 8967
address:        61106, Kharkov
address:        Ukraine
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2008 um 08:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Natasha  <likestar84@rambler.ru>
Antwort #2 - 29. Juli 2008 um 00:17

Die kommt aber schnell zur Sache ich denke da kommt auch eine Geld Frage.

Hi!I was very exited to get your letter!!!I was waiting for your 
letter with such an anticipation!!!Thank you very much for fulfilling 
my desire to get closer to you:) 
You know i have a strong feeling deep inside that you are just that man, i was looking for!!!Who can understand me better than anyone else, support me when i am in need, the person i can trust to....i belive that you are that man!!!!!The one who stands on the ground with confidence!!!I know that it is very early to say that, but i do not want to hide my feelings from you! Do you agree that honesty is the most important thing in the relationships between two people?!I really want to trust you, i hope you will never hurt me!Anyway time will definitely show us!!So far we have to be optimistic! 
By the way, what else do you think is the important in the relationships?!What kind of a man you are when you are in a couple?!Are you ready to make some heroic acts for your girlfriend:)!?!Do you think that it is important to laugh at the same things?!I really think that it is the most important thing to have common interests!I mean i really like to go to the cinema, i can say that i am fond of it!But sometimes i feel like i do not want to watch the true love on the screen, i want to experience it on my own!What about you?!Have you ever had such a feeling?!Well, i hope you had not, because is not it after all you are here in Internet?SmileySearching for the first true love as far as i understand?!Smiley 
Oh, i want to know every tiny detail of your personality!!I am so tired to be alone!!!I want to establish serious relationship with someone i love!You know i have so much love in my heart but i can not find a man whom i can present it, to share with!!!You know i have such a perfect example of true love beside me:the love of my parents! 
Anyway it will be exiting If you send me more information about yourself!i want to know more about you!!!I send you a thousand kisses!!Your Natasha!
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juli 2008 um 20:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema