Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Luciana <lucianageorge@yahoo.fr> <ibtccapt@madrid.com> <lucian123geogil@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 6858 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Luciana <lucianageorge@yahoo.fr> <ibtccapt@madrid.com> <lucian123geogil@yahoo.co.uk>
18. Juli 2008 um 11:00

Ein neuer Versuch, stilistisch mit Ester Gukama verwandt, kommt aber bereits im ersten Brief zu Sache. Mal schauen, was da noch kommt.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hier ihr Brief:
My Dearest  Uli.
I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail .
Howare your today? How was the night, hope fine? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relativesnow whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Desmond james, who is thepastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels onefor men the other for women.
The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221 77271 02 59)  When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or what ever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies becausei only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead tomy being in this situation now took place. Listen to this i have mylate father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as thenext of kin,the amount in question is $3.7M (three Million sevenHundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transferthis money to your account and from it you can send some money for meto get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in this camp here .the only personthat knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father tome.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know aboutit. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you allthis information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working and i have access to internet through Rev office. My favourite languageis english but our language is french but i speak english veryfluently.  Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance,Because i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever in love
Luciana Geoge.

der Quelltext:
Spoiler:
From - Fri Jul 18 10:45:52 2008
X-Account-Key: account9
X-UIDL: 1216369950.H423975P6022.mbox70.freenet.de,S=149892,L=2520
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-path: <lucianageorge@yahoo.fr>
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:32:30 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.12] (helo=2.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox70.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KJlO9-0001Yr-PI
     for xxxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:32:30 +0200
Received: from n40.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([87.248.110.173]:36953)
     by 2.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KJlO9-0005NR-Ex
     for xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de; Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:32:29 +0200
Received: from [217.12.4.214] by n40.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jul 2008 08:32:28 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.144] by t1.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jul 2008 08:32:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp201.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jul 2008 08:32:26 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 886184.95722.bm@omp201.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 91650 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jul 2008 08:32:26 -0000
Received: from [196.207.254.234] by web28214.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:32:26 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:32:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: HALLO DEAR.
To: xxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de>
In-Reply-To: <487F941D.9090800@freenet.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-565030154-1216369946=:91637"
Message-ID: <652725.91637.qm@web28214.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.fr is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.fr is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080718103229-177926C0-A3D55324/0-0/0-1
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 8.0.0.42; AVE: 8.1.1.9; VDF: 7.0.5.134)

Die Herkunft der Mail:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP 196.207.254.234:
Antwort des Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net:

Information related to '196.207.254.0 - 196.207.254.255'

inetnum:	  196.207.254.0 - 196.207.254.255
netname:	  SONATELNET
descr:	    Pool ADSL BAS3
Webmaster-c:	  MN1281-AFRINIC
Webmaster-c:	  AM2490-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:	SMM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:	 Mody Ndiaye
address:	SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:	Sonatel
address:	Dakar
address:	Senegal
e-mail:	 modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:	  +221 8392337
fax-no:	 +221 8233698
nic-hdl:	MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	 SMM-MNT
remarks:	data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:	 AFRINIC # Filtered

person:	   Alpha Mbodj
nic-hdl:	  AM2490-AFRINIC
address:	  Sonatel
address:	  Direction des Reseaux
address:	  6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address:	  BP 69 Dakar
address:	  SENEGAL
address:	  Dakar
address:	  Senegal
e-mail:	   alpha.mbodj@orange-sonatel.com
phone:	    +221 33 879 3222
fax-no:	   +221 822 92 20
remarks:	  data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221

person:	   Fatoumata Ndiaye
address:	  Sonatel
address:	  Direction des Reseaux
address:	  Direction des Operations Reseaux
address:	  Technopole
address:	  SENEGAL
phone:	    +221 8793223
fax-no:	   +221 8330026
nic-hdl:	  FN4-AFRINIC
e-mail:	   fatoumata.ndiaye@orange-sonatel.com

Ein Bild hier schon einmal zum anschauen. Das andere kommt später. Ist mit 300 Pixel/Zoll aufgenommen. Den Lichtverhältnissen nach scheint es sich um die Abfotografie eines Dias von einer Leinwand zu handeln!
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2011 um 18:42 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10112 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Luciana <lucianageorge@yahoo.fr> <ibtccapt@madrid.com> <lucian123geogil@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 20. Juli 2008 um 11:09

Angebissen, es wird ein UNESCO-Pass "besorgt":
Zitat:
Hello dearest  Uli,how are you today there? i hope alright.
    I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship.
Once again  my name(s) are  Luciana George, a citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa. I am 26 years old ; my birthday was 1st July 1982.  I hold a certificate in general   Nursing before the war , i am hoping to further my education in this career . I am never married and don't have children. I am a chocolate in complexion and of average heigth ;

I'm an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many facets of life and love.  I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hard working mature girl. I like to  spend at home with a movies and snacks. I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and  honest. I was about enrolling to have a master's  degree in nursing /midwifery  before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest. My late father Dr David George, director of Georoge cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was  the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood and was a successful top business man in my country, he deals in importation of foodstuff like  rice, salt and sugar  from Thailand and Europe.He was unfortunately assassinated  together with my lovely mother on the 26Th of August 2002 by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. I  am very very happy to know more about you, thanks for your lovely photo which in press me so much, i speak french and english that is the two language that i speak, thanks very much your english is good i can undertand it very well, since i come to this place i never expose my self to the people as i am afraid. dear i want you to know that before i start seeking for your kind assistant i pray to ( GOD ) to provide to me a responsible person who will understand my all situation and all my feelings and situation and help me claim the fund  in a successful way. About my passport, the UNESCO give us only id card which i will try to scan and send to you later, but as for passposrt they don't issue us any passport, rather we spend our money to have it, here in teh camp we feed only once per day, some times no food, for the last 1 year 3 months now the UNESCO are not taking care of us again, even some other refugees are trying there best to move out from the camp for a better living searching for sponsor, according to the law here, all refugees requires to have his/her papers such like internatioanl passport and senegalese resident permmit to know whom is who in the country, with this two papers i can be free out from the camp to a better life, but i can't afford it and have no relative or friend who can sponsor me out for freedom, which is what makes me to start seeking for some one assistant over the internet.

I am happy to meet such a person like you who have experinces the life and understand human beings situation, with hope we soon meet each other as i am sure that everything about the transaction will work out fine for us, all we need to do is to keep  everything secret to our self, that's what makes us whom we are, as we most have a secret to hide for others till we are through, everything about the transfer of the fund is 100 % persent legal, but we are doing to handle the all matter by secret, PLEASE move ahead and send me your direct contact mobile number and your address to enable me to use it and write application letter to the bank in london introducing you as my foriegn trustee partner whom i wishes to stand on my be half as per my late father agreement with the bank that the next of kin most claim the fund with a foriegn partner who will assist her to handle and invest the fund in a good real business. before we move further, we need to make inquires from the bank in london to know how possible it will be for them to transfer the fund to your position. the bank ahve there branch in spain, maybe if possible you travel there to finalise all issue with them on how to transfer the fund to you or by packaging the fund and shipp to you as a family consignment treasure. i don't really know, all we need is to be in contact with them to know.  PLEASE TRY TO CALL ME ON PHONE i want to hear your voice.

have a nice lovely  day...With lot of love
From Your's always Miss Luciana.

Am Quelltext hat sich nichts geändert.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2009 um 05:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Luciana <lucianageorge@yahoo.fr> <ibtccapt@madrid.com> <lucian123geogil@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 22. Juli 2008 um 22:53

Bin mal gespannt, was von ihr noch kommt. Habe heute zwei Mails von ihr bekommen. Wollte auch Telefonnummer von mir haben, bekam natürlich nur die teure Handynummer!
Zitat:
My Dearest Uli.
     Greetings to you, how was your night, i hope you are alright there, as i pray to almighty God all the time, as for me i am fine today, just that i have tired of life of the refugees... it give me joy and hope each time that i receive your mail, thanks very very much for your mail and concern towards my situation, i belived with your kindness assistant i will soon move out from the refugees camp and start a normal life soon.

I have carefully read your mail which contains more details about  you and your work and etc....is nice of you to have such heart to help others who are in need of help, it will be my pleasure if you will help me out for freedom and to start a normal life........ now i don't have any money with me to scan my refugees id card, i hope by the weekend i will forward you the copy of the id card,so that you can use it and open the account in my names to enable the bank in london to transfer the fund to the account...... i am happy and really appreciate your kindness effort and ability to assist me out, God bless you in all plans and arrangment you do to help me out for freedom which i will never forget in my memories......  Dear is nice of you working heard, i love that to hearing that, with hope in future we can make it and then learn more about each other where the fund will be invested in a good real business and investment as i will contiune my stud's in your care.

Thanks very very much for your lovely picture which interest me so much.

Like i told you before, i don't have any document's with me here, the only two document's i have is my late father death certificate a certificate to confirm his death and his statement of account issue to him by the bank, which i have already to send to the bank before now and they confirm it before advise me to provide a foreign trustee partner who will stand on my be half to make the claim as per the bank agreement with my late father before he died that the next of kin most claim the fund with a foreign partner who will help her to handle the fund and invest the fund in a good real business and investment.

Now i am happy to have some body like you standing by my side to make sure that everything work out fine for me to have freedom and start a new life.i appreciate your effort and ability.I HAVE BEFORE REQUEST YOU YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS AND YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE ME TO USE YOUR INFORMATION'S AND WRITE APPLICATION LETTER TO THE BANK INTRODUCING YOU AS MY FOREIGN TRSUTEE PARTNER WHOM I HAVE WISHES TO STAND ON MY BE HALF FOR THE CLAIM.

i hope from the above explanation you have made to understand all details and situation of things here with me, where i look forward to receive your contact address and direct telephone number,please kindly try to call me on the pastor's telephone number so that we can talk and hear each other voice.

Dearest Uli, it will please me enough to be your's forever if it will be the wish of our GOD, because day by day i am here in the camp thinking about you, and the kind of human being you are, on the other side, could you open the account in your names? that will be ok for me, as i want you to know that i have trust on you before exposing my self to you,please make up your mind, help me to achieve my dreams, let it come to real and true, thank you again for your nice words of courage and confidence which keeps me alive. hope to meet with you soon in person so that we can share all together.

Have a nice working day, God bless you for your concern to help and assist an orphan like me who are in need, i will never forget about you in my life, BEFORE WE MOVE FURTHER WE NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THE BANK IN LONDON FIRST WHERE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED TO KNOW THE PROCESS PROCEDURES OF TRANSFERRING OF THE FUND TO YOUR POSITION AND ON MY BE HALF.

Greetings from your lovely Luciana George.
With lot of love & Kissessssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Ich habe mal alle Papiere von ihr angefordert und hoffe, dass ich sie auch bekomme! Am Quelltext gibt es bis jetzt keine Veränderung.

Der zweite Brief von heute morgen:
Zitat:
Dear Uli.
     I hope my mails will find you in a good position of health.

Attach here is my photo, hope you will like it.

Have a nice working day.
Greetings from yours Lovely Luciana.

Das angehängte Foto sende ich Adi. Ist eingescannt. Ich muss mal schauen, ob wir das nicht schon in unserer Sammlung haben!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 24. Juli 2008 um 11:59

Neuer Brief, gleicher Quelltext und nette Dokumente:
Zitat:
My Dear Uli,

Good morning how are you today? Hope you are fine, I saw your mail this morning and I repeatedly read and understand the content very well, I am very happy you send your information as requested thank you.

Since yesterday there was a power failure here and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking through mails. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets.

I have attached to you the document's copy please keep save for your self, dear for me I will like you first to contact the bank in Spain first and hear from them before any further arrangement please or opening an account with the same bank in fact visiting them in Spain will be the best thing let me know what you think.

I love your pictures thank you for sending them and I believe that love will only grow stronger God will see us through. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for helping me, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me you are a good man and I can completely trust you. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go what I want now is to be part of you as we go in this together.

Please tell me if you will like to visit the bank in Spain the information of the bank I will send them to you once I hear from you again. See attachment First.
Have a nice working day.God bless you.
Yours Luciana,

Jetzt muss ich nur noch aufpassen, dass ich die Banken meiner Afrikanerinnen nicht durcheinander bringe!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 24. Juli 2008 um 13:13

Ich habe mir jetzt mal die so genannten Dokumente angeschaut.

Zunächst ihre ID-Card: 
Kann mir jemand sagen, was eine Ploice Station ist? Laut lachend
Dann muss dieser Dr. Paul Dewills noch einen schottischen Zweitnamen haben! Und aus ihrer Unterschrift kann ihren Namen auch nicht rauslesen. Sieht aus, wie das X von Schreibunkundigen mit ein paar Kringeln und Zacken davor. Computertastatur bedienen, aber nicht schreiben können! Oh Baby, was soll dann aus uns noch werden? weinend
Und wenn ich Dein Passbild anschaue, dann ist wohl das letzte von Dir geschickte Bild schon 15 Jahre alt!
Aber jetzt noch etwas zur Bildung. Unsere Leser sollen ja auch weitergebildet weren, nicht nur in Scam:
ECOWAS ist eine Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft westafrikanischer Staaten mit 15 Mitgliedern.

Das Todesurteil, äh, wollte sagen Todesbescheinigung:
Interessanterweise gibt es da ein Vorbild (http://419.bittenus.com/deathcert/ivorycoast.htm). Scheinbar mussten sie die einzelnen Bestandteile dieses Dokumentes wieder neu aufbauen und dabei haben sie kräftig geschlafen! Vielleicht haben sie auch gehofft, dass man durch die Veränderung der Ortsangabe (Abidjan an Stelle von Yamoussoukro) die anderen Variationen nicht findet!
Billiger geht es wirklich nicht mehr. Der Seite wird ein netter Farbverlauf gegeben. Darauf kommt dann ein Rahmen (wurde vielleicht mit Corel Draw gemacht). Dann haben die Penntüten nicht aufgepasst und einen blauen Rahmen mit Schatten versehen und den noch über die Schrift gekleistert! Daneben noch schnell zwei Hospitalsymbole (ist wohl ein Zwei-Symbol-Hospital! Ich bevorzuge 5-Symbole Hospitale! Durchgedreht) In den bei 419 veröffentlichten Dokumenten haben sie wenigstens ein Wappen, statt dieser komischen Symbole!
Ansonsten sind die Texte fast identisch. Mir bleibt es aber ein Rätsel, dass diese Dokumente auf Englisch sind, obwohl die Hauptverkehrssprache in der Elfenbeinküste Französisch ist. Und dieser Dr. Philips Kigali muss wohl seinen Arbeitsort gewechselt haben. Nur die Unterschrift haben sie wohl verloren. Bei 419 war noch eine Unterschrift Kigali, hier aber unterzeichnet ein Manock!

Und jetzt noch der letzte Wille (in tiefer Demut beugen wir unser Haupt):
George Washington lässt grüßen. Sein Haupt über dem Fantasienamen! Die Adresse stimmt aber, diese Residence Les Harmonies gibt es wirklich. Vielleicht sollte ich mal die Firma Fadika, Fadika, Kacoutie & Anthony-Diomande Law Firm, ob die da diesen komischen Rechtsverdreher kennen!
Mich wundert es auch wieder, dass dieses Dokument in Englisch ist (aber die sollten noch mal die Schulbank drücken!). Merkwürdigerweise sollte die Mutter, die zur Zeit der angeblichen Erstellung des Dokumentes noch lebte, leer ausgehen. Merkwürdige Familie! Dieses merkwürdige rote Sternsiegel ist uns von diversen Falsifikaten bekannt. Aber wer um Himmels Willen hat denn da unterschrieben? Weder der Anwalt Barrister noch der Doktor George! Und die Unterschrift von meiner"Süßen" (vergleiche ID-Card) ist auch nicht vorhanden!

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #5 - 24. Juli 2008 um 13:19

Uli schrieb on 24. Juli 2008 um 13:13:
Kann mir jemand sagen, was eine Ploice Station ist?  Laut lachend

Machst jetzt aber einen Scherz oder?
Ploice Station, schätze mal das soll heißen Police-Station.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 24. Juli 2008 um 13:25

† Rais † schrieb on 24. Juli 2008 um 13:19:
Uli schrieb on 24. Juli 2008 um 13:13:
Kann mir jemand sagen, was eine Ploice Station ist?  Laut lachend

Machst jetzt aber einen Scherz oder?
Ploice Station, schätze mal das soll heißen Police-Station.

Ihr solltet doch auch was zum lachen haben, so wie ich diese Dokumente nur in Pampers begutachten konnte!

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 21:38 von Uli »  

0569423_-_George.jpg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
0569423_-_George.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #7 - 24. Juli 2008 um 13:31

Ah, jetzt sehe ich es, wo der Schwachsinn steht. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Fälschen und dann noch nicht mal richtig schreiben, Super. 
Adi, kannst dann wieder alles Löschen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 24. Juli 2008 um 14:11

Charly schrieb on 24. Juli 2008 um 14:06:
Uli schrieb on 24. Juli 2008 um 13:27:
ID-Card

schickt doch eine kopie an die uno,
ihr habt den ausweis gefunden,

er sähe aber so aus, als ob er von einer play-station käme
was zu tun sei?

die antwort köntt ihr der tussi, 
die auf der id-card irgendwie älter erscheint zukommen lassen!

Werde mich hüten. Zunächst will an die Daten der Bank aus Spanien, die wahrscheinlich ihre Mails in Senegal, Ghana oder sonstwo in der Ecke verschickt!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 31. Juli 2008 um 16:49

Wie blöd ist die Kleine eigentlich? Smiley Schon dreimal habe ich ihr geschrieben, dass ich noch ihr Einverständnis zur Eröffnung eines Kontos benötige. Und sie stellt sich noch dumm. Aber da lasse ich natürlich nicht locker.

Hier ihr Brief:
Zitat:
Dear Uli,

Good Morning to you, how  was your night? i hope you are alright and in a good sounds of health.as per my daily prayer, for our God to give us long life and prosper us in all we are doing to achieve all dream, Thank you  very very much for your all effort and ability to assist me out, i have read your mail and could not understand exately what you need from me concerning the legal paper to in power you to open the account in my names, as you are aware of my all situation here, that it will be too diffecult for me to get that with out a lawyer assist,as we need to make it authentic for the use, Dear Uli i want you to know that love is a strong word and it’s come from heart, thank you Uli for all you are doing for me,God Will bless you more and more as you have made up your mind to assist as orphan like me, word and for sure I have no regrets. In fact, it is will be the best things will ever happen to me. You ask me a question if i have so many other mails what did you mean please explain better to me why you ask me such question,Yes i have another mail addresss in yahoo. but will like that you expalin to me better and why you ask this question.

For almost the past year, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past year, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved again. that you for your all words of courage and confidence which keep me alive till now, then waiting for the happy of my freedom out of here.

I never thought it could come so fast but I know it will Grow, This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see this thing through.

Dear Uli, since your bank need this document also think that it will be also usefull to my bank will also need it is better we make it authentic so that it will serve for the purpose. And you can also present it to the German government as legalized documents signed by me to stand on my be half, I need your advice here because I will not like to make any mistake Please Advice me on what next to do in order to make sure that i provide the document sign by me that i will be the only person to use the money.so that your government will not think that is a style of hiding money and for that reason you have to pay 50% taxs from the total fund, whcih i will never like it in that way.as am sure how my late father made his money.  

I know is not going to be so easy what I know is that I stand stronger to give you and support, i will call you try today to give you miss call on your mobile phone so that you can ring me back for us to speak and hear more from each other, My Honey Uli, first of all contact the bank in spain call them on phone at the same time draft a mail to them, i think is better we first make contact with the bank to know the possibility of transferring the fund.where we still wait for the the Document's sign by me.we need to make contact with them first before any other thing, I have seen things here in the camp and I can tell you I am getting weaker to stay here as soon as the bank transfer the money I will prepare to come over and join you so that we can think of something can be profit oriented.  

I have been in hard times, bad times and good times, after the death of my parents but with that come lonely times which have filled with your spirit. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in these few days, and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets.

Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that. I believe it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive. Because GOD is by our side to help and support us.darling i will give you miss call by 14.30 GMT my local time here,is like senegal time is the same with the London.have a nice working day, always think about me.With lot of love & Kissess, greetings from your love.............. Honey i have ask you so many question which you never answer me, i will like you to go there in madrid Spain and visit the bank then finalize all issue with them, which will never take you more than two days. can you travel there by your self and visit them ? i hope you answer me soon.

Love always, Luciana George.

Wenn ihr noch eine Scheibe trockenes Brot unter den Monitor haltet, werdet ihr anschließend eine schöne Schmalzstulle haben!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 31. Juli 2008 um 18:04

Jetzt haben sie mich doch glatt angerufen, natürlich auf Handy! Das Gespräch habe ich noch ein wenig hinauszögern können (die Verbindung war ja so schlecht - oder ich zu schwerhörig?), aber eilig hatten sie es trotzdem!
Ihre Telefonnummer haben sie auch netterweise übertragen: 00221772710259
Leider ist die Telefonnummer im Internet nicht aufgeführt. Ich werde aber mal schauen, ob sich da ein Ort im Senegal finden lässt, der dazu gehört!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 01. August 2008 um 18:45

Ganz schön teuer, diese Bank aus Madrid!
From the desk of: Mr Norman Gerald

I B T C Capital & Credit Trust

Madrid Spain

Tel: +34 628 853 701

Fax: +34 911 814 297

Attn: Uli Meier,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, and to inform you that the above as mentioned is in custody of the total sum  You are therefore advised to come down to our office here in Madrid Spain for the singing of the final release documents; this will enable us to make the transferto a nominated account of your choice. We are to affect the transfer having completed the official protocols of signing here in Madrid Spain.

In view of this, an appointment with you will be booked for you upon the date of your arrival to Madrid Spain, for this excise and onward transfer of the sum.

The following requirements are needed from you for the administrative excise

(a) Presentation of two recent passport photographs.

(b) Your personal identification by your international passport or your drivers licence

(c) Power of attorney from Fatima to you as the true proxy

(d) An administrative charge of seven thousand five hundred and seventy one euros.

(€7,571.00) will be paid in our office

Revert back to us upon the receipt of this message.  

Yours Sincerely

Norman Gerald

Der Quelltext:
Spoiler:
From - Fri Aug 01 17:29:33 2008
X-Account-Key: account9
X-UIDL: 1217595609.H539423P945.mbox70.freenet.de,S=12563,L=234
X-Mozilla-Status: 0013
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-path: <ibtccapt@madrid.com>
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:00:09 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.13] (helo=3.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox70.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KOuEr-0000Er-5G
     for xxx@01019freenet.de; Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:00:09 +0200
Received: from webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com ([205.158.62.67]:34848)
     by 3.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KOuEq-0007Is-Jz
     for xxx@freenet.de; Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:00:09 +0200
Received: from wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int (wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int [192.168.8.242])
     by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 9688A1804A77
     for <xxx@freenet.de>; Fri,  1 Aug 2008 13:00:06 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (208.36.123.73)
 by wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com; 1 Aug 2008 12:59:49 -0000
Received: by ws1-9.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)
     id 8A2BEBE4078; Fri,  1 Aug 2008 13:00:06 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_1217595606314850"
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: xxx <xxx@freenet.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:00:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Acknowledgment opf your mail
Received: from [80.25.54.191] by ws1-9.us4.outblaze.com with http for
ibtccapt@madrid.com; Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:00:06 -0500
X-Originating-Ip: 80.25.54.191
X-Originating-Server: ws1-9.us4.outblaze.com
Message-Id: <20080801130006.8A2BEBE4078@ws1-9.us4.outblaze.com>
Delivered-To: xxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080801150009-039B26C0-A469D759/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxx@01019freenet.de
Scheinbar haben die da irgendjemand in Spanien sitzen! Allerdings passen X-Originating-Ip: 80.25.54.191 und
X-Originating-Server: ws1-9.us4.outblaze.com nicht zusammen. 
IPv4-adress:  80.25.54.191
addr-out:   191.Red-80-25-54.staticIP.rima-tde.net

Zitat:
inetnum:    80.25.0.0 - 80.25.255.255
netname:    RIMA
descr:    Telefonica de Espana SAU
descr:    Red de servicios IP
descr:    Spain
Webmaster-c:    ATDE1-RIPE
tech-c:   TTDE1-RIPE
mnt-by:   MAINT-TdE

role:     Administradores Telefonica de Espana
address:    Ronda de la Comunicación s/n
address:    Edificio Norte 1, planta 6ª
address:    28050 Madrid
address:    SPAIN
org:    ORG-TDE1-RIPE
Webmaster-c:    ADT89-RIPE
tech-c:   TTE2-RIPE
nic-hdl:    ATdE1-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:  nemesys@telefonica.es

role:     Tecnicos Telefonica de Espana
address:    Emilio Vargas, 4
address:    28043-MADRID
address:    SPAIN
org:    ORG-TDE1-RIPE
Webmaster-c:    TTE2-RIPE
tech-c:   TTE2-RIPE
nic-hdl:    TTdE1-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:  nemesys@telefonica.es

route:    80.25.0.0/16
descr:    RIMA (Red IP Multi Acceso)
origin:   AS3352

Meine Antwort:
Zitat:
Querido Mr. Gerald,
soy muy sorprendido conseguir un correo de usted. Hoy conseguí otro correo de IBTC y ellos me dijeron que todo esto es la falsificación. ¡El número de teléfono no es Madrid y ellos no saben nada sobre Luciana George o una cuenta de Dr. David George! ¡Ellos me enviaron un weblink a 419.bittenus.com/dónde yo podría ver la mayor parte de otros documentos falsificados como el suyo! Ellos me pidieron enviarles los correos enteros de Luciana y de usted para comenzar investigaciones. Ellos contaron, es fácil encontrar al remitente de los correos. ¡No sé cómo, pero pienso que ellos tienen razón! Entonces ellos consiguieron los correos enteros y también la policía de Madrid. ¡Pienso que ellos estarán interesados en el phonenumbers!
¡Gracias a Dios aquel este derecho de correo a tiempo!
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2009 um 17:39 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 01. August 2008 um 18:51

Habe ich doch vor einer halben Stunde meine Antwort an die Bank abgesendet und prompt schickt mir Luciana ihre Einverständniserklärung! Konnten wahrscheinlich kein Spanisch lesen und haben gedacht, dass ich kommen werde!
Hier ihre Erklärung:

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2009 um 06:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 02. August 2008 um 15:20

Wie bescheuert sind die eigentlich? Da habe ich denen doch deutlich gemacht, dass ich um den ganzen Schwindel weiß, und dann kriege ich diese Antwort:
Zitat:
Dear ULI,

All I wanted from the start was to be with you. God knows how much you meant to me, not only as a friend, but with deeper, greater feelings as well. You have disappointed me by sending the police to the pastor this morning let me tell you he knew noting about my money he was just a helper. I wonder who did not even come here and said there are not such name in this camp lies I don’t believe this any more I feel hurt for your action over the man of God

As you know me by now, this is a way for me to pour my heart out to you, to let you know it's crying and dying because you're action has leads me in problem. I thought you are a Christian as I know Christians never lies. The greatest pain is that you made me to lie before the police today denying my heritage I told you that know body know where I am or what I have making the attention of the police might lead to my government to know I have such amount from my father they might size it like the did with his properties in our country.   

Uli you brought back the light into my life when all I could see was darkness, you brought back the smile to my face when all I could do was frown, but most important, you brought back the love and trust that I had lost for people all this you gave and take it away without notice is pains me. When I know we shared plenty of moments where we opened up to each other and shared our secrets, our feelings of happiness, sadness, sometimes anger and intimacy. And, we promised each other that no matter what, we would be together because fate had brought us to do so. But now you have decided that it's not what you longer want. Why? why? Why? Most you do it and put me in trouble, I thank God my Hands are clean.

Sometime I wonder how can this be? Why now? Why now when my heart fully belonged to you? Why now when I was ready to be with you? Why now when I have fallen in love with you? I don’t understand what you think about me, thank God the police finds the truth the same id card you said that was falsified was the same ID that saved me I know Uli with God all this are possible.

I find my fate has turned out so cruel; my fate is twisted, always getting my hopes up just to bring them back down again, but each time the pain comes back it's stronger and longer.

Why did you do this to me, when you knew I would have done anything for you, when you knew that all my dreams, wishes and hopes surrounded you, when you knew that not having you in my life would instantly kill my heart? I'm all shattered and everything I see is blue. But I know I can't change your mind and more importantly, I can't change what you feel in your heart, so all I can ask you is, why?

Missing you every single moment, Luciana

So 'nen bullshit! (dafür habe ich noch kein Smily gefunden)
Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 02. August 2008 um 15:35

Uli schrieb on 02. August 2008 um 15:20:
I have fallen in love with you

vielleicht ist sie dir schon verfallen:

liebe macht bekanntlich blind

geldgier & liebe setzen offenbar ähnlich starke emotionen frei,
die den verstand benebeln, 
[wenn es denn nebel in afrika überhaupt gibt?!]
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2008 um 15:38 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2