Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anna <annasemenuk@ukr.net> (Gelesen: 3344 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Anna <annasemenuk@ukr.net>
16. Juli 2008 um 22:55

Hello, XXXX!! Thank you for your letter, it was very pleasant to receive it. 

I'm happy that you became interested in me and I'll try to make our correspondence interesting and exiting. Well, My name Anna, I'm 24 y.o. I'm very sociable and open-minded girl and I like to communicate with other people. I think every person is unique with his inner world and views and goals. And I'm sure that we have lots of interesting things to tell each other. 

Well, first of all I want to tell you why I am here, why I decided to use Internet for my "the second half searching". It is something new for me, actually it is my the firs experience and I hope I won't get disappointed about that. I'll tell you how it happened. 

Recently i came to Internet cafe to search some information for my studying at the University and have found one site the aim of which was to help people in their searching of soul-mates. I found out everything about how it works and decided to use this chance. Cause we have the only one life and we should use every chance which is given to us. You know, i thought, that our world is so big, and it is possible that if I haven't met my the second half here in Ukraine HE is waiting for me somewhere else. So i decided to use this opportunity and I think if I won't find my the only one true love, I'll make lots of friends. Actually now I feel the lack of communication, and I want to find somebody who will penetrate into the removed parts of my soul, who will help me to share the happy moments of my life and let me be the part of his. 

I am a very merry and talkative girl. All my life i have been dreaming of the miracle prince who would show me the whole beauty of this world and make me happy. Unfortunately i couldn't find such man in my life, because all my former boyfriends liked only my body and didn't appreciated the beauty of the soul which means a lot for me. The main goal of my life is not to lose the moral values which i have got in my life, to save myself honest-minded in spite of any circumstances. 

Dear, i want to ask you to tell me more about yourself, because i want to know everything about you. What kind of person are you , what are the goals of life, what is important for you??? I'll be waiting for your replay with the greatest impatience, i hope you won't make me to wait for a long time. 

Hope to hear from you soon 

Kisses Anna

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path:   <annasemenuk@ukr.net>  
Authentication-Results:   mta505.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=ukr.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)  
Received:   from 212.42.65.69 (EHLO storage.ukr.net) (212.42.65.69) by mta505.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:29:10 -0700  
Received:   from [213.155.1.17] (helo=localhost) by storage.ukr.net with esmtpsa ID 1KJ6o3-000M4q-1U for XXXXX@rocketmail.com; Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:12:44 +0300  
Date:   Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:20:10 +0300  
Reply-To:   AnnaSemenuk@ukr.net  
Message-ID:   <1981342161.20080716132010@ukr.net>  
To:   XXXXXX@rocketmail.com  
Subject:   Hi  
MIME-Version:   1.0  
Content-Type:   multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1C1CFB72DADD95F"  
Content-Length:   290682  

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2021 um 14:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Anna <annasemenuk@ukr.net>
Antwort #1 - 16. Juli 2008 um 23:55

Bis jetzt ist sie noch nicht negativ aufgefallen. Bei Google gab es zwei Einträge:
https://www.russiansabroad.com/love/viewPersonInfo.asp?personId=10462
und
https://datingrussian.com/viewPersonsCatalog.aspx?personId=10462
Beide Informationen sind identisch, ebenfalls die beiden Bilder.
Herkunft der Mail:

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  213.155.1.17

inetnum:    213.155.1.1 - 213.155.1.62
netname:    ImHosterNet
descr:    ImHoster.Net
admin-c:    VG1096-RIPE
tech-c:   VG1096-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-HOSTINGUA

person:   Gubarenko Vladimir
address:    p/o box 8967