Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Tamara / Ekaterina <ttamara82@ya.ru> <ekaterinabuh82@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 8653 mal)

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Tamara / Ekaterina <ttamara82@ya.ru> <ekaterinabuh82@yandex.com>
Antwort #15 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 18:07

Selbes Gewäsch wie bei "meiner" Anna:

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 18:09 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #16 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 18:23

Die steht bei Romantik ohne Photo bleib einmal daran das wir Bilder bekommen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #17 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 18:34

Zitat:
Nicht direkt "The Bat" aber ein Ableger:

Doch, das ist TheBat!.
Die portabel Version in Form eines USB-Sticks.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #18 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 19:37

@ amicus

Bilder sind unterwegs zum Admin,  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #19 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 14:25

Zitat:
Zitat:
Nicht direkt "The Bat" aber ein Ableger:

Doch, das ist TheBat!.
Die portabel Version in Form eines USB-Sticks.

Nicht in Form eines USB-Sticks, sondern die Version ist so klein, dass Du sie auf einen USB-Stick ziehen kannst. So etwas gibt es übrigens auch für den Mozilla Thunderbird!
Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #20 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 17:33

@ Uli

Da stellt sich nun die Frage, ob die USB Ports im "Cafe des Internets" frei sind oder gesperrt. Auch ob ein User das Recht hat etwas zu installieren. Ich kann mir das nun nicht vorstellen wenn ich ehrlich bin.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #21 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 17:44

Uli schrieb on 12. Oktober 2008 um 14:25:
Nicht in Form eines USB-Sticks, sondern die Version ist so klein, dass Du sie auf einen USB-Stick ziehen kannst.

So meinte ich es auch. Da es aber schon 8 Gb-Sticks sehr günstig gibt, dürfte auch die normale Version keine Schwierigkeiten mehr haben.

Ob USB-Ports in I-Kaffees frei oder gesperrt sind, kann ich nicht sagen. 
Hier in Deutschland habe ich noch kein I-Kaffee mit USB-Anschluß auf der Frontseite gesehen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #22 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 17:47

Also ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit gleich null im Internet-Kaffee diese Arbeitsweise zu verwenden.
eine neue Mail ist auch von ihr gekommen. Quelltext wie gehabt:

Hello  my dear friend,

In my soul you become closer to me! It - is good, that there is a person who so sincerely understands me and trusts me to the world! And I think of you much! I am very glad to receive your letter again, and I am glad, that you have considered seriously my questions. I estimate you

My religion - the Christian. The god always in my heart and me often ask it, that it has given me patience and success. I do not visit church often because I do not think, that it is necessary for understanding of belief. I think, that the God should be in a shower at each person.

3. What your favourite meal?

My favourite foodstuffs - usual meal. I have no any rules, I eat, when I want it and that I want in it time. Certainly I as the majority of people love fruit and sweets. I love national Russian kitchen and also an Italian cuisine. Also I love sea products.

4. You love music? What kind?

I - near to music in general. I have some favourite executors and composers. I love a rock music from 70-s' and 80-s' - Rotations Stones, Erick Klapton, hearts, Linda Ronstadt. I also as old R and B or soul Music as Pips. I also as a jazz and easy hearing, as Franc Sinatra, Diana Krol, Boney James, and David Benoit.

5. You like to dance?

Really I like to dance. And I dance, I think, well.

6. You love the sun?

The sun gives great pleasure for me. Because of the sun I very much

Summer of love. I love very much when the sun burns brightly and

Gives to the basis the earth the big heat.

7. You ski?

In the winter we have a lot of snow, and it allows us to have much from

Winter kinds of sports. I in a condition to continue a ski, only I during long time have not made

Make it, therefore as it would borrow all the day long.

8. To have you, ever fly in a hot balloon?

I never flied in a balloon. However I think, that it is very interesting and romantic. It would be good to fly so once. Presence speaking the truth, I have set, that this question you has checked up to seriously you you concern to me and how much romantic.

9. You smoke?

I never smoked, and I am not going to do it. I think, that it - very much a bad habit. However I usually meet to smoking people.

10. What does you love in the partner?

The ideal partner for me - the cautious man who trusts me. The boundless loves me. I did not meet such people here. Possibly I wait for the prince on a white horse.

11. What your favourite season?? 

Most of all I love the beginning of summer. It is good time for

Walks and pleasures by the nature.

12. You travelled? If yes, where? If not, where you like to go?

I seldom travel. Sometimes I visit my grandmother and the grandfather in in a small city

In Russia Gulkevichi in the south of Russia, it is not far from Black sea, but I do not do it last time. Once I together with mine the girlfriend travelled to Sochi in the south of Russia which is located in Black sea, but it was during long time. It was remarkable travel.

13. You love animals? Which.

I love animals very much. I have a small amusing dog of the house and very big love it. She is my favourite pet with whom I like to play and spend vigorously time. She is very playful and cheerful dog. I hope, that it is pleasant for you.

My friend, I finish this letter now. 

I hope to speak with you quickly! Successful day!

Yours Ekaterina 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #23 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 17:53

Wenn ich ehrlich bin, ich war noch nie in einem Internet-Kaffee. Sollte mir vielleicht mal sowas anschauen gehen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2008 um 18:01 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #24 - 13. Oktober 2008 um 20:32

Wer soll das den lesen, beantworten und übersetzen, puh.
Neue Mail mit Gedicht:

Hello , my dear

I am very happy to have possibility of dialogue with you again! You really speak with me in your letters on many good themes, and I feel independently as perfectly when I read it! I am very grateful to you for the warm relation to me and for pleasure of dialogue which you give me

Every day, expensive.

Always, when I read your letters, I think you sitting close to me and conversation of all these words:) Possibly I have rich imagination! I can imagine all your gestures and all your emotions with which you declare your ideas. It very much entertains me:)

I wish to speak with you about my foreign. I have studied it several years ago at university. But it was not my subject of the expert, therefore I did not pay due attention to it. Now, when I try to recollect my foreign language, it is often necessary to take for me the dictionary and to check:)) I never communicated with the person for whom language would be the native language, therefore I not clearly express all. Tell to me how much you understand my words and how much you would estimate my language?

Now I wish to ask you, you learnt Russian? If yes, as it is good you it know?

Today I have met my girlfriend, and we have spent some time. I have told to it, that I have acquainted with very interesting person from other country and it said, that I possibly mad:) we laughed with it, but it was very glad for me. It transfers you "Greetings!". It is very good when friends understand each other well. I, Svetlana, Ekaterina - acquaintances c and we understand the childhood each other very well. I very much trust them. I would want today that you looked at a photo of my girlfriends. 

Tell to me about your friends? Possibly such interesting person as you should have many interesting friends. I simply want, that you spoke them Greetings! From me:)

Today in me any especial day. At night I during long time could not

To fall asleep: all time thought of you, about your words, about us. I did not speak, you, but sometimes to me there there arrives inspiration and I make verses. But it happens when upon me insistently makes impression, that also verses are born. And at night today. And I wish to devote to you my poem. Only I ask to read and understand at once sense, and please not to laugh, actually it with all heart for you, my dear xxx

Such conversation happens,

It supports at the necessary level as ice.

The opinion loses clearness,

And the idea loses flight.

Such silence happens

Suddenly awful which is live

I will be, while rescue

I sobbing explosion.

Such time happens,

When in a life lack

The sense of it comes back to me

One your smile!

Well, I will finish this letter for today. Write soon!

Sincerely yours, Ekaterina

Kiss you

"Think of you!"
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2008 um 20:52 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #25 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 20:14

Neue Mail mit Bild:

Hello, my dear friend

I am very glad to your letter. It means, that I am interesting to you. It - has very much encouraged and it is grateful for me. Thanks for it. Today I had the working day not full (in Russia there are working days and during week-end), have allocated difficult and little bit sad. Business - that my head was unfair for me. Shouted at me though I was in what not guilty. My mood was negative. I think, that I was not guilty in than. I carried out duties. And anything else. I are very vulnerable person and had hardly a presentiment of its insult. It has been damaged for me. When all situation has ended, it has made no apology in general before me. Such situations it is not rare. 

But give not, to be about it, you see, that I have the person to whom I can to tell all, and he/she is the person - is you. Our correspondence is pleasant more and more. I feeling, that you really good close and sensitive friend. You can understand me. And it is very important in sew lives, to trust me. The trust, understanding - only which is necessary for people, is especial now. We live in the world of full indifference and lie. I, for example, despise false men, and I consider, it they should be removed from dialogue. I have my girlfriend and its former friend constantly deceived her. Said, that loves it, and only it. But he lay constantly, periodically did not spend night of the house, its constantly deduced it from unpleasant situations, it is constantly asked money to alcoholic drinks, even sometimes to beat her. All it is familiar to me not on hearings, what is the time I calmed her, the supported difficult minutes, how many tears, it has spilt on it. It was pity about it very much. I simply did not understand, how men can so that to make. Attempt of the girl for the sake of the person, and it simply saliva to it in a shower - often happens in Russia. I always try speak people the truth what it would not be. I think, that you are agree with me. 

Now in Russia there is a problem with beggars. They sit in the street in a tatter and ask money or simply bread. It is a pity for me to become them. Many have no house, there is no family, is there is no work. And them becomes ever more and more. In us in Russia it - as though is considered as norm. People do not pay to them anybody attention. Only the rare person will support them, a word or small money.

The my dear friend, also I wish to ask you your full name and the address. Thus I could, though sometimes send you letters on a paper. It would be very pleasant both you and I. 

But we in Russia with it usually has small problems because people want much, but it is a little to work and receive the big money for this purpose. Transfer the letter is borrowed approximately by 3 months, thus I would like to send you my home address also. There can be you, want to I to send a card or the letter is simple. I would be very glad to it. I know, that, in Russia there have separate people who have stolen packages. It is simply disgusting. I wish to give you my home address and my full name: 

My name - Ekaterina 

My Surname - Buhonova

And my home address: 

The Russian Federation  

Settlement - Nolka 

Street - Olipova 45, 15

You can ask me something, that you wish to know about me.
I hope to receive news from you as soon as possible. 
I am very happy each time, I receive your letter!
Your friend from Russia, Ekaterina

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2008 um 20:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #26 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 20:23

Zitat:
Jetzt in Russland gibt es ein Problem mit Bettler. Sie sitzen auf der Straße in einem tatter und fragen, Geld oder einfach nur Brot. 

diesen Satz von Vlad kannst du ja bei der Geldforderung Zitieren  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #27 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 20:29

@ calle

Das kannst du aber glauben. Habe gerade mal tatter nachgeschlagen bei Abacho, das heißt Fetzen,  Laut lachend Laut lachend
Aber mal ehrlich, die turnt mich absolut nicht an!
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2008 um 20:30 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #28 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 20:36

Zitat:
Aber mal ehrlich, die turnt mich absolut nicht an! 

ein Indianer kennt keinen Schmerz  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
dranbleiben  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #29 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 20:44

Ich entwerfe ja schon eine Antwort,  Smiley
und das Ganze dann auch noch in Englisch, puh