Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Janet Whitely  <janet_whitely@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2842 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Janet Whitely  <janet_whitely@yahoo.com>
09. Juli 2008 um 21:02

Ich habe noch keine Geld anfrage aber ich denke die kommt noch was mir zu denken gibt ist die Geschichte die kenne ich schon.Die Bilder wo sie mir sendet sind auch nicht 100% ich bleibe einmal daran und wir sehen was kommt.

Hello
Thanks for your email on mingle.com , i am new to this dating site and i really want to see how it will work for me, you are even the first man to mail me from this dating site and hope to have what i want from you i have been hurt before that is why i am on the dating site,i dont really know what your plan is  about woman,anyway am Janet,28 yrs old, 5'6 tall,but  all alone with no kid, can you get to me so we see  if it gonna work for us both ?.but i need to let you   know that am in africa right now and I  believe we  can use that opportunity to get  to know each other  better.  I want you to  write me back via my regular  email or add  me to your yahoo messenger if you have one cos i have an account with yahoo and  hotmail my  id there in both the two  is janet_whitely, am  online now, you can im me now am on  janet_whitely@hotmail.com or  janet_whitely@yahoo.com......am online now or if you have AOL, you can get me on janetcare4u. am looking for a matured one who could understand me  and be correspondence with me , i reall want to get  to talk to you and i want you to pls get online so we do have a plan, on love and family set up or we have good times together.

Please let me know if you are interested and if not 
good luck to you. 
Will love to hear back from you 
janet

Hello XXXX ,
 How are you doing ?i'm very happy to hear back from you and i am glad you are also interested in me and i will be very happy to talk to you on yahoo and get to know more about each othere,.  get  yahoo IM  or hotmail so we can chat so we can chat and get to know each other very well from here.well,i will like to tell you something about me.... My name is Janet Whitely ,i was born in the year 1980 which means am gonna clock 29 yrs old this very new yr. I was born in the Bahamas in 1980, my mom is Bahamian while my Dad is from PA but we left there when I was 15 and came back to PA  but unfortunately my Dad passed away that same year.,My mom is down with Alzheimer's at the moment; she is at the Hospital and does not recognize anybody including me.,While my elder brother is an alcohol and I don't know where I can find him at the moment.,My Ex died in a car crash 3 years ago and since then I have never been close to man and I am looking for a man to make me forget my memory and that is why  I was here. I’m new in these modeling stuff infact I’m here in Nigeria right now, just cos I don’t have any job am doing and I don’t want to be useless...... ,i am in nigeria right now i am coming back to state in weeks time I dont know if u care to meet me in person.
I am single since i lost my Ex..but i have erased there path we took to met in my life...but i have erased there path we took to met in my life.
Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) i dont know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 23-60 bcos i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.
Am still  single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a  love,relationship (Mr Right) i dont know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely and open minded
1..what do u like in a lady ?

2..are u a player or for real ?

3..are u single or divorced?

4..do u have kids ?

5..what you do for a living?

6..tell me about urself ?

7..what u do for a fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.

Hope to hear back from you soonest
.i will look forward to read from you and i will be very happy to know more about you from here and i want you to get yahoo IM or hotmail so we can chat from there 

Thanks ,

my regard to familys and friend
Janet

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.186.7 with SMTP id n7cs175134rvp;
       Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:35:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.116.17 with SMTP id t17mr2842840rvm.251.1215480941592;
       Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:35:41 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <janet_whitely@yahoo.com>
Received: from n74c.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n74c.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.45.73])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id g22si7208436rvb.7.2008.07.07.18.35.40;
       Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:35:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of janet_whitely@yahoo.com designates 98.136.45.73 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.45.73;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of janet_whitely@yahoo.com designates 98.136.45.73 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=janet_whitely@yahoo.com; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) Quelltext.From=janet_whitely@yahoo.com
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n74.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Jul 2008 01:35:39 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.152] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Jul 2008 01:35:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp400.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Jul 2008 01:35:39 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 750296.87521.bm@omp400.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 61996 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Jul 2008 01:35:39 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  e:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
  y61RjpMga0bMA=;
X-YMail-OSG: 94.Xq8MVM1nAlN9LCea9UUasYdW_6FAF29Y9uCJTCeNgn4QVkR.5MX8n
Received: from [82.128.36.109] by web44801.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:35:39 PDT
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:35:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: About me and my pics
To: XXXXX <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870807071414q3d6c7002g78c63c1e68871616@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-224660495-1215480939=:61590"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <522078.61590.qm@web44801.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>

--0-224660495-1215480939=:61590
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-444344591-1215480939=:61590"

--0-444344591-1215480939=:61590
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2011 um 00:08 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21090  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Janet Whitely  <janet_whitely@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Juli 2008 um 21:08

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  82.128.36.109
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  82.128.36.109
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Antwort des Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net:

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '82.128.32.0 - 82.128.63.0'

inetnum:	  82.128.32.0 - 82.128.63.0
netname:	  INET-MLTL
descr:	    CDMA 1x/EVDO Dial up pool
admin-c:	  RIA27
tech-c:	   RIA27
mnt-by:	   MLTL-INT-MNT
mnt-lower:	MLTL-INT-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   82.128.32.0 - 82.128.63.31

person:	 IP Admin-RIPE
address:	Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
address:	231 Adeola Odeku Str.
address:	Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
e-mail:	 ipadmin@multilinks.com
remarks:	complaints/spam report : abuse@multilinks.com
phone:	  +2341774000
nic-hdl:	RIA27
remarks:	data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:	 AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2011 um 00:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 13. Juli 2008 um 19:05

Jetzt kommen wir der Sache schon näher es geht doch um Geld.

Hello 
How are you doing and work ?I am very happy to hear back from you and i am glad you are also interested in me I have been lonely for sometime now and I have never felt like this about any  man after I lost my Ex 3 years ago and that is why I need man so much in my  life because I know what I want and you seem to have qualities I want in a  man......
I have been on my own now for 3 good years and I have been thinking that I need a man to call my man again because I miss having a family to come home to each day when I finish my daily activities,..... I am looking for a man that is  caring,sincere,down to earth and someone who is not into playing  games, someone I can  lean on and call me  a wife and above all someone that respects me and loves me, like who can stand for me and love  me as my mother and father do .... I want my man to be handsome, that you have already so I don't think you will have a problem with me.. I’m new in these modeling stuff infact I’m here in Nigeria right now, just cos I don’t have any job am doing and I don’t want to be useless.........I got to know these man that got to be my manager through and old friend of mine, she's the one introduce me to him and he told me we are coming here for modeling show which I don’t know he bringing me here for prostitution .... I will never ever in my life compromise with him to do such a thing in my life....... .I don't have any other job am doing that why I came here with him and if I know these what  we’re coming here to do   I will never came  here with him...    he gave me some money  before we came  here that i should use it for my makeup which I don’t know these what he bring me here for is these , I will never involve in such job in my life and I’ve spent all the money on here  .... I went to the police station here and they arrest him and leave him  but I was blame to come here with him and I was told to pay him is money back  ....  He holds my passport and ticket, I was told to get him his money back so he can let me go, cos of the money...   but now I want to leave here and relocate with a man of my choice who will love me and care for me as well ,i pray may God will lead me well
i want you to get back to me and i will be very happy to meet you in person , cos you seems like what i'v been looking for since all these day 
Janet

Hello XXXX 
How are you doing ? am very happy to read back from you and i will be very happy to meet you in person , cos you seems like what i'v been looking for since all these day over 3 years , i'v never felt like these to any man ,I'm here thinking of you and i will never loose you in my life , I will be very happy if you can help with what i own the man on here so i can get back my passport and ticket from there man and come down there to meet you and start a new lige with you there , i will be very happy to read back from you and i will be glad if you can help me with the money i own the man so i can get him paid back and get back my passport and ticket and come down there to meet you in person and build family togther..i will  be very happy if you can help me so you can wire the money to my name , get the man paid back and i can get back my passport and ticket and come down there to meet you in person and i will need your full address and the nearest airport down there to you can come to pick me up from the airport to your house and we can start from there 
Thanks 
Regard to family and friend
Janet

Hello XXXX
Ok i got your address and the nearest aiport to you now , But what can you do to help me with the money i own the man on here so i can get back my passport and ticket and come down there to meet you in person , i will be very happy if you can help me with the money  i own the man on here so i will give you my infomation which is my name to wire the money to me on here and as soon as i get the money , i will get the man paid and get back my passport and ticket and leave to the airport and i will email you my flight confirmation so you will know when i will arrive down there so you can come to pick me at the airport to your place
i will look forward to read back from you 
janet

Sweety
How are you and work,hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear from you back,its really make my days with the lovely email you sent to me.coz a'm really lonely here, For me,i like going to beaches,watching,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe.
hmmmm.....i am for real,bcos i dont have time for playing games around,bcos its very awwful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definetly have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and Ill reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a majoy turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically openminded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.

Well,i cant wait to hear from you soonest.

Hope you are thinking about me ?

Hope to hear from you soonest.
Janet.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juli 2008 um 20:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 13. Juli 2008 um 21:33

Selten so einen Stuss gelesen. Auf Grund ihres ersten Schreibens kannst Du ihr ja schreiben, dass sie sich an die Botschaft ihres Landes wenden soll. Da sie zwar auf den Bahamas geboren wurde, ihr Vater aber aus Pennsylvania kam und sie dort auch längere Zeit gelebt haben will, muss sie einen amerikanischen Pass haben. 
Da wir aber wissen, dass sie nur Geld haben will, ist es Deine Entscheidung, ob Du weiter dieses Spiel mitmachen willst.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 13. Juli 2008 um 23:36

Ich habe mir schon die neuen Bilder im Postfach angeschaut. Da frage ich mich nur, wie blöd die eigentlich sind? Auf einem Bild steht der Name des Fotografen Roman Kapoun und zusätzlich eingefügt der scheinbare Name. Zeugt von laienhafter Arbeit. Unsere Kids in den Grundschulen machen so etwas schon professioneller! Man kann ja mal bei Google nach den Werken dieses Fotografen suchen. Vielleicht wird man ja fündig und findet das Original!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 15. Juli 2008 um 21:08

Ja das habe ich auch gesehen die langweilt mich sowieso ersten schreibt sie so ein Stuss und dann sendet sie mir 10 mal das gleiche Bild.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 17. Juli 2008 um 01:25

Warum so ein komischer Betrag das wundert mich sendet mir auch gleich das Passwort mit fürs Geld wie nett.

XXXX,
Thanks so much babe, i own the man €575 and i will be very happy if you can help me ,i have tried to find about about how to get the money down here so the hotel manager tell me that i can only get the money thru western union www.westernunion.com so babe u can help me wire the money thru it to my name direct so i can pick it up by my self babe u can wire the money online or go to the nearest western union Location to wire it.u can search for the nearest location thru the site www.westernunion.com ok babe with ur master cardm,Visa card or Discover card its so easy and the money will get here in 3 minutes so i will be expecting the money in few minutes as u sent it.
also pls do send me the details so i can get the money from the bank here 
1.. full senders name 
2.. amount sent.
3.. MTCN 
4.. the text question and answer. u used in sending the money.
i own the man €575 and i will be glad if you can help me so you can send it to me through western union and here is my 
here is my info
NAME.... JANET WHITELY
COUNTRY.. NIGERIA
STATE..... OGUN STATE
CITY...... ABEOKUTA
CODE....... 23439
QUESTION...FLOWER
ANSWER...ROSE
Janet

Nö Nö will ich net hab keine Lust  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Xantony
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Nürnberg
Antwort #7 - 31. Dezember 2008 um 08:29

Auch hier hab ich wieder etwas beizutragen... obwohl schon oben Ähnliches oder Gleiches gepostet wurde. Hier erst einmal die Mails, dann der Quelltext und paar neue Bilder...

xxxxxxx
How are you and work,hope all is well with you ?I'm very happy to hear back from you and i am glad you are also interested in me .well,i will like to tell you something about me. its my very great pleasure to hear back from you. I want you to know first before anything that I'm a very God fearing Christian but i don't criticize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever.
I am sure that God willing if we will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me. For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikini,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services. I am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching tv. I want you to know that when i am set ,am set and nothing can change me so i don't beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,b cos its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings. My name is Janet wells ,i was born in the year 1980 which means am 28 yrs old this very yr. ... my mom is Bahamian while my Dad is from Germany but we left there when i was 22 and came back to Germany ,My mom is down with Alzheimer's at the moment; she is at the Hospital and does not recognize anybody including me.,While my elder brother is an alcohol and I don't know where I can find him at the moment.,My Ex died in a car crash 3 years ago and since then I have never been close to man and I am looking for a man to make me forget my memory and that is why I was here. , don't be surprise that i am very far away Africa at the moment, tho its not fun but i have come and there is nothing i could do about it but i don't think i will ever want to come again, I was here for some modeling issue and I don’t want to be useless... i am coming back to state anytime from now, I don't know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God tho. now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) thats the reason you saw my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend who we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded. As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 25-70 b cos i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.
I hope to read back from you soonest
My regard  to friends and family's

Janet

xxxxxxxxxx 

Wie sind Sie und Arbeit, hoffe alles gut geht mit dir? Ich bin sehr froh zu hören, wieder von Ihnen und ich freue mich, Sie sind auch daran interessiert, mich. Gut, werde ich gerne sagen Sie etwas über mich. seine meine sehr große Freude zu hören, wieder von Ihnen. Ich möchte, dass Sie wissen, bevor alles, was ich bin ein sehr fürchten Gott, aber ich Christian nicht kritisieren anderen Menschen oder der Religion, und ich habe versucht so weit wie möglich, damit nie meine Beziehung zu Gott, um auf meine Romantik Leben in irgendeiner Form welcher. 
Ich bin sicher, dass Gott will, wenn wir uns treffen sich alle, Dies sind einige andere Dinge, die ich immer noch denke, Sie müssen wissen, über mich. Für mich, wie ich zu Strände in meinem Bikini, zeigt Filme, Musik-Konzerte und irgendwann gehen zum Abendessen und Geschmack ein wenig Kaffee oder Wein aus einem kleinen Fenster und besuchen Gottesdienste. Ich bin auch die Art von Frau, die wartet vor der Tür, wann immer Sie sind entweder von der Arbeit oder überall, und ich auch Liebe Kuscheln auf der Couch mit dem Mann, ich liebe Fernsehen. Ich möchte Sie zu wissen, dass, wenn ich am Set bin, und nichts kann mich ändern, damit ich nicht um den heißen Brei herum i erlauben meine Gefühle und Geist zu schnell bekannt, b cos seine sehr schrecklich, wenn jemand einem anderen schaden gute Gefühle. Mein Name ist Janet Brunnen, ich wurde geboren im Jahr 1980 was bedeutet, bin 28 Jahre alt dieses Jahr sehr. ... meine Mutter ist Bahama, während mein Vater ist aus Deutschland, aber wir bleiben es, wenn ich war 22 und kam zurück nach Deutschland, Meine Mutter ist mit Alzheimer im Moment, sie ist an die Klinik und nicht erkennt jeder einschließlich mir., Während meiner älterer Bruder ist ein Alkohol, und ich weiß nicht, wo finde ich ihn im Moment. "," Mein Ex starb in einem Autounfall vor 3 Jahren und seitdem habe ich nie nah an den Menschen, und ich bin der Suche nach einem Mann, um mich vergessen, mein Gedächtnis, und das ist der Grund, warum ich hier war. , Seien Sie nicht überrascht, dass ich sehr weit weg Afrika im Moment, Tho seine nicht Spaß, aber ich gekommen, und es gibt nichts Ich konnte machen, über sie, aber ich glaube nicht, dass ich jemals wollen, kommen wieder, ich war hier für einige Modellierung Problem, und ich möchte nicht nutzlos ... Ich komme zurück auf staatliche jederzeit ab jetzt, ich weiß nicht, ob u Pflege, um mir persönlich alle in den Händen Gottes Tho. jetzt, i der Suche nach einer neuen Liebe, Beziehung (Herr rechts) das ist der Grund, Sie sah mein Profil auf der Dating-Plattform war es genau dieser Website, dass mein Freund, wir besuchen Kirche zusammen mit ihrem Mann und Gott sei Dank sind sie jetzt glücklich verheiratet. Aber die Art von Mensch bin suchen muss sehr gut verantwortlich, ehrlich, fürsorglich, liebevoll, offen. Was die Art der Begleiter Ich wünsche. Es ist ziemlich einfach. Rasse, ethnische Zugehörigkeit, religiöser glauben und physische Erscheinungsbild im Allgemeinen ist nicht Problem. Mein Interesse ist in einer guten Persönlichkeit und Sinn für Humor für Ich brauche jemanden, der Lift meine Spirituosen. Ich generell bevorzugen Männer in der Altersgruppe der 25-70 b cos Ich glaube, ihr Alter nur eine Zahl, bin aber offen für alle, je nachdem ihnen werde ich die Liebe zu teilen der intimen Seite der mich mit jemand bereit, das Gleiche zu tun. Ich hoffe, zu finden, ein Mann, dass ich möglicherweise ein neues Leben und Beginn mit, wenn ich zurück. 

Ich hoffe, zu lesen, zurück von Ihnen bald 

Mein Bezug auf Freunde und Familie 

Janet

Hallo xxxxxxxxx 

Seine meiner Freude sehr gut zu lesen, von Ihnen und wissen auch, viel über Sie Ich freue mich sehr, Sie sind das erste Mitglied, dass redet mit mir, auf dieser Website ... es sich gut leben lässt, und es ist okay und fein .. wie ist das Leben der Behandlung von Ihnen 
overthere? Und wie werde ich Ihnen sagen, etwas mehr über mich, meine beste Farbe ist blau und Ihnen, wie ich zum Strand gehen, wenn ich freie Zeit habe und ich gerne mit meinen Indoor-Mann die ganze Zeit, wenn er weniger beschäftigt, i Wunsch bin es mit Ihnen jetzt, damit wir sagen können, sich gegenseitig über unsere Selbst-und i wie alle lesen, was ich über Sie und Sie scheint wie, was i'v Beem suchen, da alle diese Tage, und ich kann nicht warten, Sie kennen zu lernen in Person .. 

Ich werde gerne die Frage stellen, u einige Fragen unter: 

1 .. was u wie in einer Dame? 

2 u .. sind ein Spieler oder für echte? 

3 .. u sind Einzel-, verheiratet oder geschieden? 

4 .. u tun haben Kinder? 

5 .. Was tun Sie für ein Leben? 

6 .. informieren Sie mich über urself? 

7 .. was u tun, für Spaß und in Ihrer Freizeit? 

8 .. Was ist Ihre schlechte und eine gute Erfahrung in der Sitzung eine Dame im Internet. 

9 .., wie Sie Ihre Frau 

Hoffnung zu hören, wieder von Ihnen bald 

N: B 

Mein vollständiger Name ist Janet Whitely 

Wir freuen uns zu lesen, zurück von Ihnen? 

Janet

Hier ist es mir das alles dann etwas zu dumm geworden... ich hab dann nicht mehr zurück geschrieben...

Quelltext (janet_whitely@yahoo.com):

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <janet_whitely@yahoo.com>
Received: from mailin12.aul.xxx (mailin12.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.48])
     by mhead605 with LMTP; Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:06:42 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com ([98.136.44.189]) by mailin12.aul.t-online.de
     with smtp id 1L4zUo-0ucyRs0; Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:06:34 +0100
Received: from [69.147.65.148] by n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2008 15:06:33 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.34] by t11.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2008 15:06:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp210.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2008 15:06:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 614901.53045.bm@omp210.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 28016 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Nov 2008 15:06:26 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  e:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
  nmXQj1F2VS2qw=;
X-YMail-OSG: X9BDlArt02ocpDbuifRiyYKuMqtx
Received: from [41.219.204.138] by web44811.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:06:25 PST
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:06:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AW: Aboutt miri
To: xxxx
In-Reply-To: <003c01c94ec2$d5b06920$81113b60$@de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-42094381-1227625585=:16768"
Message-ID: <216574.16768.qm@web44811.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2008-11-25T15:06:42Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 4056117b-651e-45b5-ae20-77a4187ec7b9
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: xxxx

Offensichtlich SCAM...! Werd ich mir nun eine Antwort erst recht sparen Smiley. Hoffe mal, dass ich zumindest mit den Bildern etwas Neues für euch habe.

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2011 um 00:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
ICQYIM  
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 31. Dezember 2008 um 10:57

Xantony schrieb on 31. Dezember 2008 um 08:29:
Quelltext (janet_whitely@yahoo.com):

Xantony schrieb on 31. Dezember 2008 um 08:29:
Offensichtlich SCAM...!  

genauso ist das  Smiley

Zitat:
Received: from [41.219.204.138]

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.219.204.138
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.219.204.138
inetnum:	  41.219.204.0 - 41.219.204.255
netname:	  ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:	    Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c:	  NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:	STARCOMMS-MNT
parent:	   41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255
person:	   NAVNEET SINGH
address:	  Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:	  Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
phone:	    +234-1-804-9370
fax-no:	   +234-1-811-0301
e-mail:	   navneets@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:	  NS4-AFRINIC
person:	   Catalin Miclaus
address:	  Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
phone:	    +234-7028000733
fax-no:	   +234-1-8110301
e-mail:	   catalin@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:	  CM9-AFRINIC

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2011 um 00:13 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Xantony
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Nürnberg
Antwort #9 - 31. Dezember 2008 um 19:13

Irgendwie ist das Bild abspenstig gekommen... deswegen noch einmal... oder gehört das woanders hinne?

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2009 um 08:58 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Bild nicht brauchbar 
Zum Seitenanfang
ICQYIM  
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema