Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Monica Stone <creamymonica@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2744 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Monica Stone <creamymonica@yahoo.com>
24. Juni 2008 um 20:33

Erst habe ich gedacht die ist wirklich in London doch Whois Ausk. hat mich besser belehrt.

Hello XXXX

WOW..You sound   sweet   and  thanks  so much  for  keeping  in  touch.. I feel so  happy getting  connected  to you   via  email and would be a  great  pleasure  writting  to know each other  more  better  via   email** So how was your day, do  you have a good night rest as mine was full of dreams and tiredness of the day.... right now am in West Africa Nigeria for my bussinestrip for the past a weeks now****I love to hold hands, cuddle and I use to love to kiss, but haven't done it in a long time, hope it still feels the way it did...I use to also love the bedroom, but there again,have not done that in a long time, because I don't believe in one night stands.Am  single  never  married  and   have  no  kids   but  would  love  have  kids  someday  I  am 28 since 4th of   March,  bet   a special  independent  lady  of  fireworks .....I  was   in a  real  and  serious commited  relationship  thats  leading   to marriage was  just   unfortunate  that  my  boy  friend   passed  away  in  auto  car    accidents  16  months   ago  and  sinced  then  have  been  single   again  and   looking  for  the  right  man as  my  best  friend****  I model  fashioned and  sometimes  swim  suit  for  years   but  now i  want   to move  into  something  new  cos i want to  work on my own  and  now  am   moving  into    fabrics  and  textiles  business  in sales  for  cottons,  silk, laces,  jeweries and bet all kind of  decoratives  fabrics  and  textiles  materials........ Its  my family  business  my  mother was into the   business  for years  and bet  i understand how  it  works  cos sometimes  have  helped  her  in shopping for some  stuffs   why i traveled  on  my own  business........But now that my parents  are  gone i  want  move  on from  where they  stoped  and  have the  business  established in a better  way,,,,,,,,  Sorry    hope  i dont scare you off with my sad  story   and  Hope  this  tells  little  about me ?  I would  write  more   soonest as  i get  your  response*** 

Thanks  

Monica

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.115.91.17 with SMTP id t17cs28076wal;
       Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.110.16 with SMTP id i16mr434314anc.40.1213775737649;
       Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:55:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <creamymonica@yahoo.com>
Received: from web63104.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63104.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.96.246])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id g5si12597320wra.33.2008.06.18.00.55.36;
       Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:55:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of creamymonica@yahoo.com designates 69.147.96.246 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.96.246;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of creamymonica@yahoo.com designates 69.147.96.246 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=creamymonica@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=creamymonica@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 89786 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jun 2008 07:55:35 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
  DdepzzCZUWNvY=;
Received: from [41.204.224.41] by web63104.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:55:35 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.199
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More About me
To: XXXXX@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1317332391-1213775735=:88884"
Message-ID: <608693.88884.qm@web63104.mail.re1.yahoo.com>

--0-1317332391-1213775735=:88884
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-844463254-1213775735=:88884"

--0-844463254-1213775735=:88884
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2011 um 17:24 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20746  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Monica Stone <creamymonica@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juni 2008 um 20:37

Dann hier ihre zweite Mail

Hey  XXXX,

I am pleased to meet you.

I sent you something about me because i think we both have lot in common.

I come from the North London in England,United kingdom. I have been living in the US for 14 years. I became a US citizen in February 2004.

I am a multifaceted individual, well bred, educated as a respectful and decent woman  in a good family. I have a close girl friend that stays some block from my home ... she is everything i have got.

Nature has sent me a message to start a family, and I am following the instinct. I have resolved to find a suitable decent man for that purpose. I am mature and responsible. Loyal and honest to the core. Hold no baggage from the past. The past brings always brings me pleasant memories.

I do not have unresolved issues and load at my prior experiences in life because I probably learned something from them. I believe that life is an endless learning experience that ends when we breath for the last time. I certainly do not know what is beyond that point.

Believe me when I say I would be honoured to learn more about you. I have chosen to communicate with you for a very specific reason, and not only for your nice looks. I admit that I like cute and good looking bloke, but if it is not a complete package of body, mind, and spirit, there is not much you can do for me. If this sounds cocky is only by chance.

I am not a Hollywood woman, that is for sure. I am a well educated, well mannered person, which I definitely appreciate in a man as well. I like intelligent, and natural men. I like men with an inner world.

Attractions that fall beyond my control are architects, piano players (or any other instrument), and men that know about massage.Tell me more about you. Anything. What ever comes to your mind.

Tell me what do you expect from me, or from our correspondence.

I am enjoying a quiet Friday at home. I like the peace and tranquility of my house.

Yours,

Monica...x

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.204.224.41
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.204.224.41
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Antwort des Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net:

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.204.224.0 - 41.204.227.255'

inetnum:	  41.204.224.0 - 41.204.227.255
netname:	  DIRECTONPC-Wireless-ISP-NETBLK
descr:	    Dynamic IP pools for Direct on PC Ltd
descr:	    Fixed wireless broadband
descr:	    wireless Internet services for Abuja and PH.
admin-c:	  IP1-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   IP1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   DOPCNG-MNT
mnt-lower:	DOPCNG-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.204.224.0 - 41.204.255.255

person:	   IP Administrator
address:	  Direct-on-PC Limited
address:	  Plot B, Block 1
address:	  Illupeju Industrial avenue
address:	  Illupeju
address:	  Lagos
address:	  Nigeria
address:	  NG
phone:	    +234-1-2701700
fax-no:	   +234-1-2713554
e-mail:	   hostmaster@directonpc.com
org:		ORG-DOP1-AFRINIC
nic-hdl:	  IP1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   DOPCNG-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Juni 2011 um 22:47 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 24. Juni 2008 um 20:41

Die Bilder sehen auch wieder typisch afrikanisch aus. Wie die uns alle hier in Deutschland belügen und behaupten, die Afrikanerinnen seien schwarz! Von welchen Datingseiten sie wohl diese Minibilder geklaut haben?
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2008 um 20:58 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 24. Juni 2008 um 21:01

Uli schrieb on 24. Juni 2008 um 20:41:
Die Bilder sehen auch wieder typisch afrikanisch aus. Wie die uns alle hier in Deutschland belügen und behaupten, die Afrikanerinnen seien schwarz! Von welchen Datingseiten sie wohl diese Minibilder geklaut haben? 

Das erste Bild habe ich schon gesehen nur wo,ich denke bei Romantik bin mir aber nicht sicher.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 27. Juni 2008 um 18:50

In keiner Mail hat sie mir geschrieben das sie in Nigeria ist.Die denkt auch ich bin Doof.

Thanks for the mail...while i think you read my mails that i have been sending to you, i told you i was born in England, am presently in Nigeria for my Business trip, hope this makes you to understand why am in Africa....hope to catch up later..

Monica

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Antwort #5 - 28. Juni 2008 um 07:22

Frag sie doch danach.
Auf die Ausrede bin ich gespannt.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 28. Juni 2008 um 18:36

Hab sie gefragt und hier ist die Antwort.

Hello Love
  Good to hear from you,how are you doing today?hope you had a peaceful night?Sorry for not getting back to you sooner,i was busy with work.and am sorry if i have not let you know that in Africa, but i we back to states next week...what am looking for in man is honest and caring man,someone that is fun and loving,someone that is romantic,someone that is passionate,someone that wouldn't raise his hands on me,someone that would cherish my beauty and i hope that's YOU?LOL.I pray that this should happen for real because you sound like a great man and i am using this opportunity to tell you that i wouldn't want to divorce when i get married,i want to be happy all my life and i hope you will always put a smile on my face?Are you really looking forward to raising a family?I hope to hear from you soon,have a peaceful day...hope you have a great weekend over there...don't get drunk love....take care now bye for now.....have a wonderful weekend.....lots of love

Monica

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juni 2008 um 06:06 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 28. Juni 2008 um 19:17

Hoffe, Du hast es übersetzen können: besauf Dich nicht!!!

Am Quelltext gibt es ja nichts Neues, auch die IP führt zum gleichen Absender. Nur wegen der Zeitzone beiße ich langsam in die Tischkante! Grammatikalisch scheint die gute Dame es ja noch nicht mal bis zur Vorschule geschafft zu haben.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Antwort #8 - 29. Juni 2008 um 06:09

Mach dir wegen der Zeitzone keine Gedanken. Bei Yahoo mache ich mir schon lange keine mehr.
Ich habe den letzten Brief mal durch den Translator gejagt. Die Übersetzung, ich kacke ab.
Smiley

Änderung:
Hallo liebt
  Gut, von Ihnen zu hören, wie tun Sie es heute?hoffen, dass Sie eine friedliche Nacht hatten, ? darüber traurig, nicht zu Ihnen früher zurückzukommen, ich war durch die Arbeit beansprucht; und bedauere, wenn ich, haben Sie nicht wissen lassen, dass in Afrika, aber i wir nächste Woche zu Staaten stützen ..., was schaut, für in Mann ist aufrichtiger und mitmenschlicher Mann jemand, der lustig und liebevoll ist, jemand, der romantisch ist, jemand, der leidenschaftlich ist, jemand, der seine Hände auf mir nicht anheben würde jemand, der sich meiner Schönheit und i Hoffnung hingeben würde, die Sie ist, ? LOL.I beten, dass dies für Real geschehen sollte, weil Sie klingen, wie ein großer Mann und ich diese Gelegenheit verwende, um Ihnen das zu sagen ich würde mich nicht scheiden lassen wollen, wenn ich ich bin, bekommen heiratend i Bedürfnis, um froh zu sein, dass all meine Leben und i hoffen, dass Sie werden, legte immer ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht?freuen Sie sich wirklich darauf, eine Familie aufzuziehen, ? ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören lassen einen friedlichen Tag...hoffen, dass Sie ein großes Wochenende dort haben,...bekommen keine betrunkene Liebe.... nehmen jetzt Sorge Auf Wiedersehen zunächst.... . haben ein wunderbares Wochenende.... . eine Menge Liebe
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juni 2008 um 06:09 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 29. Juni 2008 um 16:51

pyragony schrieb on 29. Juni 2008 um 06:09:
Mach dir wegen der Zeitzone keine Gedanken. Bei Yahoo mache ich mir schon lange keine mehr.
Ich habe den letzten Brief mal durch den Translator gejagt. Die Übersetzung, ich kacke ab.
Smiley

Änderung:
Hallo liebt
  Gut, von Ihnen zu hören, wie tun Sie es heute?hoffen, dass Sie eine friedliche Nacht hatten, ? darüber traurig, nicht zu Ihnen früher zurückzukommen, ich war durch die Arbeit beansprucht; und bedauere, wenn ich, haben Sie nicht wissen lassen, dass in Afrika, aber i wir nächste Woche zu Staaten stützen ..., was schaut, für in Mann ist aufrichtiger und mitmenschlicher Mann jemand, der lustig und liebevoll ist, jemand, der romantisch ist, jemand, der leidenschaftlich ist, jemand, der seine Hände auf mir nicht anheben würde jemand, der sich meiner Schönheit und i Hoffnung hingeben würde, die Sie ist, ? LOL.I beten, dass dies für Real geschehen sollte, weil Sie klingen, wie ein großer Mann und ich diese Gelegenheit verwende, um Ihnen das zu sagen ich würde mich nicht scheiden lassen wollen, wenn ich ich bin, bekommen heiratend i Bedürfnis, um froh zu sein, dass all meine Leben und i hoffen, dass Sie werden, legte immer ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht?freuen Sie sich wirklich darauf, eine Familie aufzuziehen, ? ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören lassen einen friedlichen Tag...hoffen, dass Sie ein großes Wochenende dort haben,...bekommen keine betrunkene Liebe.... nehmen jetzt Sorge Auf Wiedersehen zunächst.... . haben ein wunderbares Wochenende.... . eine Menge Liebe

Ja sicher habe ich ein wunderbares Wochenende Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 04. Juli 2008 um 18:48

Es geht zur Sache was die alles für Geschichten erfindet und sie will auch noch meinen vollständigen Namen, Ladungfähige Anschrift und Telefonnummer. Die Spinnen in Afrika wie kann man nur mit so einer dummen Geschichte kommen.

Hello My Love
     I lost my wallet on my way to pay for some fabrics and textiles  materials i found  here.Have  been in  pains  and  feel  real sad  about what happened because  the  loss   would affect the progress of my shopping down here.  I have  cash  worth of   about $2,500  on the  wallet  and    this happened as a result of laws that wont accept the cashing of travelers check or money orders in this country nor  would  they  take Tc or money Orders as  form of payment because the economic is very low  and  the  banking systems  are run locally ..................sweetie now i feel sad and would love to seek a big favor from you based on trust and honesty...would like to know if i can trust and  count  on   you with all my heart ?? If so,  can i mail some  money  orders  to you in the states  to cashed  for me ? can u get this  done for me based on trust and honesty ???The money orders will be made out in ur name,  soonest as u get the orders take them to ur  bank for cashing and wire the money back to me here via western union or  a moneygram  agent  location ?? Let me  know if u can help ? I would  need your  full name, contact  address  and  phone number  to mail the money orders.....am counting on you  with all my heart!

Monica

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 09. Juli 2008 um 20:41

Diese Geschichte kennen wir auch schon im Hotel und kein Geld für die Rechnung. Smiley Habe ihr geschrieben Ausweis und Adresse sonst gibt es nix.

Thanks my love, am very happy to read from you today, how was your day going amd your family over there?i just want to let you know that i don't have much access to the internet any more due to my bill that i need to settle and the management don't want to release my document for me, they though i we ran away with there money, honey i just want you to help me in settle my mess here...the hotel management has been worry about the bill and trying to chase me out of my hotel room...Honey please do something fast so i can get to you as soon as possible, and i can get all document out of there hands...i we be more than happy if you get this taking care for me....Bye for now...

Monica

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #12 - 12. Oktober 2011 um 00:08

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden