Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Jenny / Kathy <jenny4luver@yahoo.com> <kathy_alinnross@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6678 mal)

Tom
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Leutenbach/Oberfranken
Jenny / Kathy <jenny4luver@yahoo.com> <kathy_alinnross@yahoo.com>
22. Juni 2008 um 19:25

Hallo ich habe noch einen Kontakt mit einer Dame über Roman-tik.com
Ich post mal ihr erstes schreiben den Header und ein Bild. 
Evtl. kann mir da ja jemand weiter helfen. 
Angeblich kommt sie aus Berlin, kann aber kein deutsch. Das hat sie mir in den ersten nachrichten über Romantik mitgeteilt. Und in Nigeria ist sie derzeit auch.
Leider ist mein English nicht so dolle, lesen geht einigermaßen, aber schreiben Griesgrämig

My name is Jenny Martin, i'm an German,27  a good christian and work for an african charity organisation that assits the life and well being of the african woman and child, i am also an aspiring model and an interior decorator, we carried out a three year programme, like a documentary on the rights of the african woman in rural africa, which lead us to about 6 african countr i'm on vaction now, very spontaneous at the moment,....really hav been thinking of settling down with my soul mate, and as this vaction progressed, i reallised this might be my last chance to get a soulmate, cos as a traveling woman i dont stay long enough in a place to build a relationship ...now that i'm on vacation its ideal i get hitched quick, or resume my traveling right after the vacation is over....then probably i will make it to the Nuns of the Order of Saint Dominic......lol, anyway, i'm in Nigeria at the moment....i hope i'm not giving u the wrong impression about myself, i'm not a loose woman dear, i'm just being frank and straight with u cos i feel it will make u feel safe and frank with me, internet dating requires as much transperency as possible...i'm a woman with a very high sense of morals that the average "modern girl" will frown at...my constant traveling has to do wit the nature of my ....i'm a very kind hearted person, i think deeply about even the smallest of things, i like to talk about or discuss even the most triival issues...i like romantic men and things,l can be very soft hearted and very strong at times ......a very little and unexpected thing can really turn me on, ..i like to see the bottle as half full instead of seeing it half empty, i like to be very optimistic about must things in life. 
I'm a social worker cos it gives me some kind of sense of fulfillment to know that alot lives are dependent on me, not becos of my money or anyother thing, but becos they trust me and believe that i will do all that is my power to help them meet watever their need is..at one piont in our live, we should be able to give sometin to "life,and exsistence", i believe these r persons ( i hav not regious or spiritual affiliation watsover) but as i told u, i'm a deep thinker, i believe we owe nature sometin, some thing that should be a sacrifice on our own part, and personally i think mankind is the best recipient of such an offering, some folks spend their lives sustaining animals, others; plants, but i think mankind is the most important, not as if i look down on those, ofcos they r doin sometin essential as well.....these benevolences i believe comes back to a person especially at old age and help u .... so i will spend a lot of my life getting to help mankind, when i get married, i would involve myself an social work available around me, but ofcos, thats subject to my husbands approval and if he also approves, i will like to become boyant so that i will be able to do more substansial things like build orphanages and soon, i'm from the old school that believes that the husband is to be pleased and aslo to be listened to, his feelings and say sos should always be taken into consideration..
i really liked your profile, and all you  look about, i love straight forward people and hope i am all you want in a woman, so its like i'm all on my now, wat u looking for in a woman. Attached here is some recent pics of me, i'm lookin forward to ur reply with some of your pics..
Jenny

Spoiler für Header:
Return-Path: <jenny4luver@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 17 Jun 2008 19:58:38 -0000
Received: from n74c.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO n74c.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [98.136.45.73]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx027) with SMTP; 17 Jun 2008 21:58:38 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n74.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2008 19:58:37 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.34] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2008 19:58:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp210.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2008 19:58:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 675055.29611.bm@omp210.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 92662 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jun 2008 19:58:37 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
  xJxmfW8k0G/vE=;
Received: from [213.185.118.203] by web45104.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:58:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.199
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:58:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jenny from Ro-Mantik
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-924262664-1213732716=:92211"
Message-ID: <552064.92211.qm@web45104.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: E34te8B4ODBpII31qWRMJLw1Ji9SWlJV

Danke schonmal im voraus für die viele Arbeit mit mir.
Grüße
Tom

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Mai 2009 um 12:01 von Webmaster » 
Grund: E-Mail-Adresse des Empfängers entfernt 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Jenny / Kathy <jenny4luver@yahoo.com> <kathy_alinnross@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juni 2008 um 22:01

Da die gute Dame behauptet, eine Deutsche zu sein, schreib sie einfach auf Deutsch an. Mal schauen, was dann kommt. Grammatikalischer Unfug, die Behauptung, sie habe ein Gelübde abgelegt, keine Deutsch mehr zu schreiben, bis sie den Mann ihres Lebens geheiratet hat oder gutes Deutsch? Ich bin mal gespannt.

Die Datezeile gibt Pacific Day Time an (würde für Kalifornien oder so sprechen, ist aber bei Yahoo absolut nicht aussagekräftig!). Die IP:
Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  213.185.118.203

inetnum:    213.185.118.192 - 213.185.118.255
netname:    INTELSAT-CUST-VIENNA-TECHNOLOGIES-NG
descr:    Reassignment to VIENNA TECHNOLOGIES customer, NG
admin-c:    VA792-RIPE
tech-c:   GO833-RIPE
mnt-by:   AS22351-MNT
mnt-lower:  AS22351-MNT
mnt-routes:   AS22351-MNT

person:   Victor Asiboja
address:    VIENNA TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
address:    NIGERIA
phone:    +234-52-250676
e-mail:   goodnews@viennatechnologies.com
e-mail:   goodnews.oriabor@yahoo.com
e-mail:   oriagome@msn.com
nic-hdl:    VA792-RIPE

person:   Goodnews Oriabor
address:    VIENNA TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
address:    NIGERIA
phone:    +234-52-250676
e-mail:   oriagome@yahoo.com
e-mail:   borngirl@yahoo.com
nic-hdl:    GO833-RIPE

Endlich einmal Nigeria-Connection!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 17:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Tom
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2008 um 23:01

Hi Uli, hab die auf deutsch angeschrieben um sie kennen zu lernen, sie gab ja an das sie aus Deutschland kommt.
Da kam ne Nachricht zurück das sie nur englisch kann und ich sie doch bitte über ihre EMail anschreiben soll. Tjo dat hab ich dann auch gemacht und dann kam die obige Nachricht.

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juni 2008 um 08:13 von roadrunner2000 »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Tom
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 22. Juni 2008 um 23:05

Hab ihr mal nen kurzen Zweizeiler geschrieben, mal gucken was passiert.

Hallo Jenny,
entschuldige wenn ich auf deutsch schreibe. Aber mein Englisch ist nicht so gut. Von deiner Email habe ich leider nur die Hälfte verstanden.
Wenn du Lust hast weiter mit mir in Kontakt zu bleiben dann schreib mir bitte auf deutsch. 
Liebe Grüße
Tom
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2008 um 21:06 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

roadrunner2000
Scam Warners

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Antwort #4 - 23. Juni 2008 um 08:11

Na da bin ich auch mal gespannt. Bisher sehe ich allerdings noch
keinen Hinweis auf SCAM. Aber was noch ist, das kann ja noch werden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juni 2008 um 23:06 von roadrunner2000 »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 23. Juni 2008 um 22:27

Allein durch ihre falschen Angaben über ihre Person kann man schon mit 100%er Sicherheit von Scam ausgehen! Mal schauen, wie teuer die ist!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trade
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 23. Juni 2008 um 22:46

keine sorge,die braucht dann ein ticket um nach hause zu kommen.hab mich mal in one love net registriert,mach ich auch wieder um hier beitragen zu können.ich bin aus england,grad in benin. ich bin aus berlin,grad bei verwandten in nigeria.....und und.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trade
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 23. Juni 2008 um 22:48

hab noch vergessen ,meine letzte hat bei der un gearbeitet.schreib drüber so wie ich zeit hab.paar kontakte hab ich noch gefunden.bin grad am extrahieren

peter

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

roadrunner2000
Scam Warners

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Antwort #8 - 23. Juni 2008 um 22:58

Na dann extrahiere mal.  Ich glaube, ich verschiebe den ganzen Tread.
Es wird auf jeden Fall ein SCAM-Versuch.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Tom
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 24. Juni 2008 um 14:33

Okay hab ihre Antwort, kurz und schmerzlos.

i do not speak German...write in english....jenny 

Also falls jemand nen guten Text für mich hat auf Englisch würd ich ihr antworten, mein Englisch ist einfach to bad Griesgrämig
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2008 um 14:46 von pyragony » 
Grund: Header entfernt. Keine Änderung.  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Antwort #10 - 24. Juni 2008 um 14:44

Schreib einfach einen Text auf deutsch.
Der wird dir dann schon übersetzt.
Wir Anti-Scammer halten da zusammen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 24. Juni 2008 um 20:16

Du kannst Dir auch selber einen bei http://www.online-translator.com/text_Translation.aspx?prmtlang=de übersetzen lassen. Wird wohl ein ähnliches Kauderwelsch herauskommen, wie bei den Briefen, die Du von ihr bekommst!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 24. Juni 2008 um 20:55

Hallo Tom ich habe ihr gerade eine Mail gesendet das ich sie so richtig  Smiley finde. Jetzt warten wir einmal auf die Antwort.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 25. Juni 2008 um 19:39

Hier ist schon ihre Antwort und ein neues Photo Text ist der gleiche wie oben mit zwei Photos.Ich schaue einmal ob ich mehr erfahren kann von ihr. Mail kommt aus Nigeria so ist auch ihr Englisch.

Hello XXXX!

My name is Jenny Martin, i'm an German,27  a good christian and work for an african charity organisation that assits the life and well being of the african woman and child, i am also an aspiring model and an interior decorator, we carried out a three year programme, like a documentary on the rights of the african woman in rural africa, which lead us to about 6 african countr i'm on vaction now, very spontaneous at the moment,....really hav been thinking of settling down with my soul mate, and as this vaction progressed, i reallised this might be my last chance to get a soulmate, cos as a traveling woman i dont stay long enough in a place to build a relationship ...now that i'm on vacation its ideal i get hitched quick, or resume my traveling right after the vacation is over....then probably i will make it to the Nuns of the Order of Saint Dominic......lol, anyway, i'm in Nigeria at the moment....i hope i'm not giving u the wrong impression about myself, i'm not a loose woman dear, i'm just being frank and straight with u cos i feel it will make u feel safe and frank with me, internet dating requires as much transperency as possible...i'm a woman with a very high sense of morals that the average "modern girl" will frown at...my constant traveling has to do wit the nature of my ....i'm a very kind hearted person, i think deeply about even the smallest of things, i like to talk about or discuss even the most triival issues...i like romantic men and things,l can be very soft hearted and very strong at times ......a very little and unexpected thing can really turn me on, ..i like to see the bottle as half full instead of seeing it half empty, i like to be very optimistic about must things in life. 
I'm a social worker cos it gives me some kind of sense of fulfillment to know that alot lives are dependent on me, not becos of my money or anyother thing, but becos they trust me and believe that i will do all that is my power to help them meet watever their need is..at one piont in our live, we should be able to give sometin to "life,and exsistence", i believe these r persons ( i hav not regious or spiritual affiliation watsover) but as i told u, i'm a deep thinker, i believe we owe nature sometin, some thing that should be a sacrifice on our own part, and personally i think mankind is the best recipient of such an offering, some folks spend their lives sustaining animals, others; plants, but i think mankind is the most important, not as if i look down on those, ofcos they r doin sometin essential as well.....these benevolences i believe comes back to a person especially at old age and help u .... so i will spend a lot of my life getting to help mankind, when i get married, i would involve myself an social work available around me, but ofcos, thats subject to my husbands approval and if he also approves, i will like to become boyant so that i will be able to do more substansial things like build orphanages and soon, i'm from the old school that believes that the husband is to be pleased and aslo to be listened to, his feelings and say sos should always be taken into consideration..
i really liked your profile, and all you  look about, i love straight forward people and hope i am all you want in a woman, so its like i'm all on my now, wat u looking for in a woman. Attached here is some recent pics of me, i'm lookin forward to ur reply with some of your pics..
Jenny

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2008 um 17:36 von pyragony » 
Grund: Header entfernt. Keine Änderung.  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Antwort #14 - 25. Juni 2008 um 19:42

Und der Header ist auch vollkommen identisch.
Die hat bestimmt Stroh im Hirn und weiß nicht, wem sie schon alles geschrieben hat.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema