Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tanya  <tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 2303 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Tanya  <tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru>
07. Juni 2008 um 21:08

Der Quelltext ist mir doch verdächtig ersten wegen X-Mailer the Bat und zweitens Berlin INTERNETSERVICETEAM.COM weitere Informationen habe ich noch nicht ist ihre erste Mail.

Hello xxxx! What's up?
I so am glad to receive from you the letter. To me very pleasantly that that you have become interested in me.
When I looked your profile you to seem to me very interesting person, I will be glad to learn you more, I hope you are mutual. 
Now I to wish to tell to you about me. 
My name is Tanya, me of 29 years, mine a date of birth of 1978, on December, 14th. I was born in the city of Kazan and I live there till now with the parents, and elder sister. I and my sister we live separately from the parents as we already adult and try to live independently. I went to school musical arts, further I to decide to continue my musical skills and to enter the institute "Tchaikovsky musical arts". To finish I it in 2003 and to get a job, the assistant at the organizer of parties. Ours the problem to arrange and plan actions, rest or a holiday. We suit scenery, to select music, to arrange representations and all that it is necessary for good carrying out of a holiday or rest. Directly I am engaged in selection of music for representation to its our visitors. I very much love the work because it me to like and I very much I love music. And as to rather your work? I to spend the free time with the girlfriends. It can be a campaign in a cinema, in cafe, on a party or is simply walked on park. As I very much to like to be engaged in a campaign on shops, it very much weakens. 
As I very seriously to concern the health, I to like to hold the body in the good form as I the girl and should look attractively. To support it I go to an exercise room. Certainly to give to it it is a lot of time as I does not allow work, basically it happens 2 times a week, but it in completely suffices me.
Now I to wish to speak you whom I to search. I to have not not enough experience in the relation with men from Russia and to wish to tell to you that it not to be the present. Yes, it is a lot of words about love, the present love is a lot of gifts, but not. I to be disappointed in men of Russia much, on it I to decide what to search for the love in other country as I to know many examples that girls from Russia, to be very happy with favourite of for borders. I wish to try to construct the relations with the man abroad of Russia as I many the nobility that the man very to appreciate and love the present love.  
Now I to wish to set to you some questions.
Than you to be engaged at leisure? What you to love from sports? And as I to wish to know about your last relations?
Also what the love on the Internet has forced to search for you the? 
I will send you in this letter some photos and as me would like to see your new photos.
In this letter I to describe the nature more short, and in following letters I will write to you in more details about myself. 
Now I to wish to finish my the first the letter to you, and with impatience I will wait for your following letters. 
Yours Tanya.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.28.3 with SMTP id f3cs95333rvj;
       Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.75.6 with SMTP id x6mr1268490eba.136.1212861885854;
       Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:04:45 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru>
Received: from smtp9.yandex.ru (smtp9.yandex.ru [213.180.223.91])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b36si5720200ika.5.2008.06.07.11.04.44;
       Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:04:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru designates 213.180.223.91 as permitted sender) client-ip=213.180.223.91;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru designates 213.180.223.91 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru
Received: from 84-16-233-250.internetserviceteam.com ([84.16.233.250]:49669
       "EHLO server" smtp-auth: "tanyashihmatova" TLS-CIPHER: <none>
       TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S6571255AbYFGSEn
       (ORCPT <rfc822;pscabalero@gmail.com>);
       Sat, 7 Jun 2008 22:04:43 +0400
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: smtp9
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1212861883
X-MsgDayCount: 10
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp9.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: tanyashihmatova
X-AntiVirus: Checked by Dr.Web [version: 4.44, engine: 4.44.0.09170, virus records: 384953, updated:  6.06.2008]
Date:   Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:50:13 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <679413585.20080607215013@yandex.ru>
To:     "XXXXX" <XXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: hello!
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870806051254t5ef27c6cq527edaa9ffd670f5@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870806051254t5ef27c6cq527edaa9ffd670f5@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------16DF1FA29D3B8B4"

------------16DF1FA29D3B8B4
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juli 2011 um 21:45 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
roadrunner2000
Scam Warners

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Re: Tanya  <tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 07. Juni 2008 um 21:21

Die meinen wirklich, wir sind so blöde und merken das nicht.

Permitted Sender ist yandex.

IPv4-adress:  84.16.233.250
addr-out:   84-16-233-250.internetserviceteam.com

Zitat:
inetnum:    84.16.233.0 - 84.16.233.255
netname:    NETDIRECT-NET
descr:    netdirekt e.K.
org:    ORG-nA8-RIPE
admin-c:    WW200-RIPE
tech-c:   SR614-RIPE
mnt-by:   NETDIRECT-MNT
mnt-lower:  NETDIRECT-MNT
mnt-routes:   NETDIRECT-MNT

organisation: ORG-nA8-RIPE
org-name:   netdirect
org-type:   LIR
address:    netdirekt e. K.
     Kleyer Strasse 79 / Tor 14
     60326 Frankfurt
     Germany
phone:    +49 69 90556880
fax-no:   +49 69 905568822
e-mail:   ripe@netdirekt.de
admin-c:    SR614-RIPE
admin-c:    WW200-RIPE
mnt-ref:    NETDIRECT-MNT
mnt-ref:    RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2008 um 21:22 von roadrunner2000 »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Tanya  <tanyashihmatova@yandex.ru>
Antwort #2 - 10. Juni 2008 um 19:19

Das übliche Bla Bla Bla der Quelltext ist der gleiche INTERNETSERVICETEAM.COM

Hello XXXX! How are you doing?
It is very pleasant to me to receive from you the letter again. To wish to notice, that it is interesting enough to communicate with you. At first sight you very interesting man and I will be very glad to learn you more, I hope you are mutual?!
Though the Internet not the best means for dialogue, but is a unique way to learn you well. 
Now I will describe is more short the nature. On character I can estimate myself, as romantic, pensive nature which trusts in the present love. I very much amusing the girl who to possess good sense of humour. As my work it is obligatory to demand it and we always should be on a positive to charge this positive of our clients. I very much like to have a rest on parties. As well as in first my letter, I spoke to you that I am engaged in the organisation of parties and other actions. 
I to like to read books, wash preference to receive psychology, for example I to like to read Aristotel as I to like detectives which to write very known Russian writer, her name Darya Dontsova as my preference to receive writers of novels Yuliya Shilova. Their products very vital and instructive and when I to read their time flies very quickly because it is very interesting products of these writers. YOU know the such? You like to read? What do you prefer from books? 
Still I very much like to listen to music, it is possible to tell that I live in it as my problem of selection of corresponding music for parties. Basically it is products of modern executors or DJ. But wash preference to receive MAdonna, Britney Spears, jastin Timberlake. These executors are much known worldwide. YOU know them? What do you like to listen from music?
My friend, I to want that you the nobility, I not to have own computer and to use the Internet from my work, at our office there are 2 computers, one is used for processing of statements of clients, and another on which I sit the selection of music for parties is carried out. I to have a free time from work sometimes to write to you, therefore in it there will be no problem to answer you.   
Now as to my sister, it works as the adviser in travelling agency, under the name "Vlada". We to have not the big distinction is elderly that makes 2 years. As you know we to live in one apartment separately from parents. We remove this apartment, 2 years. Though it and not the big apartment only 1 room, but completely suffices us it. Though we to live separately from parents but we always to remember them both to visit them, and to help them as they to require our attention. As to your parents? 
Now I will finish my the second the letter to you. You can always ask me that to you interestingly. 
I will look forward your following letter.
I will send you the new photo, with hope that it will like you.
Yours Tanya

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema