Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 29135 mal)

mafiamanager
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Standort: Rüsselsheim
Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru>
15. Februar 2008 um 16:49

Liebe Gemeinde,

Snezhana aus Kirov hat mich auf www.greek-date.de angemailt. 

Ihre erste Mail war folgende:

With huge pleasure I speak you Hello my new friend. I shall name you the pleasant stranger as it seems to me, that you are pleasant. 
I have in view of not only the external party, but also internal. I think to me it will be interesting to communicate with you.
I am very glad, that you have answered my letter. 
I like to realize, that is the person on the Earth to which I became interesting.
Even if this person to be so is far from me, and us shared big distances..
I so hoped, that you will write to me. There can be it destiny, that we have met in this huge INTERNET.
You know, that when there should be something and you feel it, it is obligatory occurs.
And I felt it, when have gone to the Internet-cafe. There can be our hearts searched for love...
Can the friend... Time will prompt us.
And now I wish to tell to you about myself. Me have named Snezhana. But many my friends name me Snezhok.
Snezhok this softer and possible even children's my name. I would like that you named me my full name Snezhana.
To me of 27 years. Within these years I have gone through much. Were both the good moments and bad, but it is our life.
I know that feelings have no borders and consequently has decided to try to find the friend far abroad.
I have forgotten to tell to you, that I from Russia. I live in city Kirov. This city is located on known Russian river Volga. 
It is in 850 kilometers from capital of Russia - Moscow.
I think, that you saw mine profile. But this profile for me helped register my girlfriend.
She lives in America now. She very much wants, that I have found mine loved man and that I was happy. It very much to worry for me. 
I also want it above all. I had many experiences of a deceit in a reality.
I also heard, that it is a lot of deceit on the Internet. But I want try for this purpose. I think, that I can.
I wish to inform you, that I work as the doctor in children's hospital.
I very much like children and like to help them. They always very amusing. 
I very much hope, that my ideas go to you in that kind in which I them wish to tell.
If to you something is not clear, ask me about it. I with pleasure shall answer you with details.
I wait, that you will write about yourselves. Than you are engaged? Why you have decided to find the girl through the Internet?
You likely wish to know the same about me. There is very unpleasant fact in men in Russia, they very irresponsible. 
They like to drink alcohol and do not wish to create family. 
I do not approve such people.
On light there are many men whom it is better than they. 
I do not drink alcohol, and I do not smoke a cigarette. As I care about health. 
I write the letter from the Internet of cafe and at me the limited time for work with the Internet as I do not have computer. 
It does is more difficult continuation of our dialogue. At any opportunity I shall check the email.
With hope, that you have written to me. And I shall answer you, I shall share the pleasure. 
I can write every day to you and check the email.
I send you the photo. Send me also the .
I wish you all good.
On this phrase I shall finish the letter.
I wait for your letter with impatience.

Snezhana

Nachdem ich ihr höflich geantwortet habe, kommt am nächsten Abend folgende Mail, 
welche mir ziemlich seltsam vorkam, da sie auf keine meiner Fragen oder Aussagen bezogen war:

Hello Elias!!! 
I aspired to receive your letter. I like to read your messages very much. I like to learn more about you.
I wish to have the fair correspondence to you.
I can become loving only the frank and fair person.
I want that we were is more close to each other, for this reason
I wish to tell to you about very important part of my life, about mine 
Family. I live in an apartment of my parents together with my mum.
My mum works as the doctor in children's city hospital.
It loves this work though on it it earns not so many money.
But the most important, that it brings money in the house. And we together with it live on them.
Unfortunately, I cannot tell to you about the daddy. It has died, when to me there were 6 years.
My daddy has died tragical death, it has been lost in road incident.
Mum does not like to recollect this tragedy, therefore I not so know it about my father much.
I think to mum very difficultly to recollect death of the daddy. As it very strongly loved it.
They had the present love, and I want, that I in the future had the same strong love.
To us now it is very bad without the daddy, we do not have not enough love and tenderness. Griesgrämig 
I very strong loved the daddy, and it also loved me.
As I the only child in family. I have no neither brothers, nor sisters.
We with mum very much miss on it. But I do not wish to speak you about death of mine daddy.
As I do not wish to recollect its death.
When I recollect, to me becomes very sad. Sometimes I very strongly cry and I shout.
It is very difficult for recollecting to me the daddy, but you should know about me all.
I wish to tell to you, that mum of the father - my lovely grandmother - brought up me all my childhood.
It was very fair and strict teacher.
Since the childhood, the grandmother has accustomed me to be fair with people.
I thank the God that I have such family!!! I love them to death. 
I has finished high school in my city.
After school I studied at medical university. 
At university I studied within 8 years.
After university I wished to go to study further, to be learnt in more best establishment and to receive the second higher education. 
And after that to find to itself worthy work.
But unfortunately to receive the second higher education in Russia very difficultly and hardly.
And my family lived not so richly, I can tell that we lived badly.
So my family could not help to finance to me it and I did not assume more to study further.
Then I have decided to go to work to children's hospital to help children.
I very much love children, therefore I have decided to go to work in children's hospital.
My work borrows a lot of time and spends many my forces.
But I love my work, therefore I do not wish to search for me for directly other work.
In any case do not think, that because of my work I have no time for my family or friends. 
I spend some time with them, I can go for walks with my family and friends. 
We go to ski and skate in the winter and we usually we go to float and sunbathe in the summer!!
My mum wants, that I was happy and have found the person whom I shall really love 
And who will love me also. 
Oh, excuse me, it is probable to boringly you to listen about all this. 
I hope, that you did not yawn, when you read it. Smiley 
Well Elias, I do not wish to hasten anywhere, but I have some questions to you. 
These questions are very important for me. I would like you told to me about it, what are you really looking? 
Tell to me how you see your happy life and how you see your future woman? 
I have family, I very much love my mum. But I wish to have my own family.. 
I wish to have the house and the husband. This house would become for me silent harbour, entering in
Which I could forget about all troubles and problems. 
I during long time wish to find second half of my soul. 
Well I should go. But I really hope that we shall not stop to write 
To each other!! I have so much to tell to you about me directly and 
I wish to learn much more about you!!! Smiley
All good to you,

Snezhana

Danach habe ich recherchiert und sie in zig Dating-Sites kreuz und quer durch Europa entdeckt. 
Ihre IP- Adresse gecheckt und gemerkt, sie kam gar nicht aus Kirov sondern.... ratet mal: YOSHKAR- OLA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
77.40.68.181  RUSSIAN FEDERATION MARIY-EL YOSHKAR-OLA 56.637
47.871 - +03:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
- OJSC VOLGATELECOM RELINFO.RU

81.19.66.27  RUSSIAN FEDERATION - - 55.75
37.583 - +03:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
- RAMBLER MAIN NETWORK RAMBLER.RU

81.19.66.30  RUSSIAN FEDERATION - - 55.75
37.583 - +03:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
- RAMBLER MAIN NETWORK RAMBLER.RU  

Noch eine mail zurückgeschickt und folgendes erhalten:

Hello my friend Elias!!! I was very happy to read your last letter! I am very glad to our dialogue. I hope, that you will understand all that I wish to tell to you. I think, that you have felt the same mixed feelings of pleasure, happiness and fear and doubts. But I think, that all these doubts will disappear, when we shall glance to each other in eyes. I speak All of you it, and I am afraid a little, that you will not understand me Elias. You possibly think, that I am a naive woman. There can be it the truth, but it is that way similar I feel, and I wish to be frank with you.

The age cannot be an obstacle for attitudes.

Any by, whether we can become understood we are created the friend for the friend, only if we learn each other better. 
I shall tell to you more something about me. I hope, that it will be interesting to you to read it about my hobbies. 
I think, that people who wishes to know better each other, should 
To have some similar hobbies in general. But actually it is not bad if they even
Are not available, because it - always an entertainment to try to learn something new! Will you agree with me Elias? 
My favourite hobby - dance!!! I like to dance!!! 
And I dance each moment when I have a free time. Smiley It could sound to amusing you, but it is true!!! 
I was in the habit to dance ballet when I was small, but I do not do it more. Griesgrämig 
Do you like to dance? If we meet each other in the some 
Time we will dance for certain!!!
Also I like to make sports meets much. I played football at school. 
Now I have no time for this purpose also. But I still like to be engaged in skiing, 
Skating and swimming. But it happens not often. And I 
I like to observe football!!! For the first time I observed on TV 
It, but is no point for me in it. Then my friends have explained 
To me of a rule and after that I began to love these sports. I have no 
Favourite commands or something similar, I in the same way as well as observe many as people 
Compete. In the past to year I have been interested by aerobics. I was engaged in it 
From time to time. But sports and dance - not my unique interests. 
I like to read, listen to music and to observe various 
Films. I like to read the Russian classical books similarly to 
"A crime and punishment" Dostoevsky, and "War 
And the world" Tolstoy. They - my best books!!! 
The first speaks about the poor student who has no money 
To exist, it tries to learn children and to earn money for it, but it 
There is still not enough, so it kills the old woman and plunders it.
Later it feels guilty and goes to police office and 
Admits the crime. Also this book about difficult  
Lives of poor people in St.-Petersburg. The second book 
Tells about war 1812, and attitudes of people 
During this war. I love books about love in general since then. 
I like to dream of true love!!!
I like to listen to various music. I love classical music, jazz,  
rock. I love "Sonata of a moonlight" at Beethoven. 
I observe many cinema. It turns out more and more good Russian 
Cinema in the course of time, but American - still the best! I am valid 
I think so. For example in the past to year I have taken cinema about 
Christ with Mel Gibson, staring. I cried almost 
The whole cinema! The Christ suffered for all people so, it was 
Died for us. And I do not understand how some people not
Trust in it!!! Very sadly when people are not religious! 
In my opinion each person should have the God in heart!! 
Well, it only my opinion, can be other people think in another way.   
One of my hobbies is a tasty and useful meal! I like to eat delightful meal.
I prepare well (I think so:) )!!!! I very much like to prepare!!! 
I often invite my friends in my house, and they usually speak, that that I prepare for all has very good taste. 
I love our Russian traditional kitchen also.
I like to prepare bliny, borsh, the Russian potato salad. I love fruit most of all, 
Because they - the most healthy and useful meal, in them are 
It is a lot of vitamins. It is a pity, but they very expensive in the winter. Griesgrämig 
Well, this all my preference in music, cinema and meal. Smiley 
My unique hobby of a thing are flowers.
I have even a garden in which I grow up various flowers. 
But most of all there flowers which I very much love. My favourite flowers - red roses. 
Red roses - a symbol of the big and pure love. They demand constant care. 
In the past to year at me even the cactus blossomed. It blossoms in 10 years, do you represent? 
What is your hobby? What do you like to be borrowed?
I on work many times saw as the man give women greater bouquets of flowers. It is the best gift for any woman.
I think, that girls in your country also love flowers. 
So, I finish. I hope, that you loved my e-mail Smiley and I want 
To know it is more about you!! And please have in a stock to me a photo!!! It is as much as possible!! 
I hope to hear news from you very soon. 
Each your letter resembles a holiday for me!!! 

Snezhana
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2010 um 23:02 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10005 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 16. Februar 2008 um 13:44

Hallo Mafiamanager,
habe die Bilder hochgeladen. Das Mädel kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor. 
Es ist aber gar nicht so leicht, wenn man rund 6000 bekannte (Fake)-SCAMMER in der Datenbank hat, die zu finden. 
Vielleicht könntest du die E-Mail-Adresse im Forum veröffentlichen. Eventuell auch den vollen Namen, falls er dir bekannt ist. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 13:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #2 - 16. Februar 2008 um 13:59

Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru>

Leider kein voller Name, habe keine Reaktion auf meine letzte "deutliche" Email bekommen.
Hatte die Dame/den Herrn gefragt warum er mir Fragen stellt, die ich schon beantwortet habe, etc.
Von den ca 9 Datingseiten, auf denen ich die Biler entdeckt habe, habe ich leider nur von www.greek-date.de Antwort erhalten, 
welche ihr Profil auch umgehend gelöscht haben.
Der Rest hat sich einen feuchten Kehricht dafür interessiert.

Auf greek-date war ich um Landsleute kennenzulernen, da ich fast nur geschäftlich unterwegs bin und ich so nette Leute kennenlerne. 
Ich war nicht verzweifelt auf der Suche, so wie manche anderen armen Männer. Ich weiss auch seit Teenie- Zeiten nicht, 
wie es ist, längere Zeit allein zu sein, aber ich denke jeder kann es nachempfinden.
Deshalb ist es eine Riesensauerei, "arme" Menschen so fies abzuzocken und mit ihren Gefühlen und ihrer Einsamkeit zu spielen. 
Unfassbar!
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 11:52 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #3 - 16. Februar 2008 um 14:09

Hallo Mafiamanager,
die E-Mail-Adresse steht auf der Black-List.
Leider habe ich noch nicht mehr herausgefunden. Sobald ich es aber habe, wird es hier veröffentlicht werden.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 16. Februar 2008 um 16:29

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 07:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 16. Februar 2008 um 16:50

Habe den Limburgern eben die gute Dame als Scam gemeldet. Bin mal gespannt, ob die sich melden oder etwas tun. 
Ansonsten sollten vielleicht mehrere sich beschweren. Vielleicht hilft die Masse ja, um die Betreiber dieser Flirt-Seiten aufzuwecken Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 07:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 16. Februar 2008 um 17:43

Hallo Uli,
du bist mir doch immer eine wertvolle Hilfe. Werde dich doch wohl zum Moderator ernennen müssen.  Zwinkernd

Ich werde das Miststück mal mit meinem Standartbrief anschreiben. Mal sehen, ob ich mehr rausfinde und eine Kopie vom Ausweis bekomme.  Laut lachend

Im übrigen habe ich noch eine saugeile Idee:
Wie ihr ja wisst, habe ich rund 6000 E-Mail-Adressen von SCAMMER in der Datenbank. Damit lassen sich gut die Adresslisten von SPAMMER vergiften. 
Muß nur dafür sorgen, dass sie der Harvester findet. 
Dazu brauche ich jeden, der eine Hompage hat. Er muß nur einen unsichtbaren Link setzen und die Harvester liefern rund 6000 wertlose Adressen. 
Aber das dauert noch ein wenig.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 07:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #7 - 16. Februar 2008 um 18:23

Dear russian Lady, 
I have seen your contact profile http://www.limburgdating.nl/extern/details.asp?member=11435&id=9 at the Internet. After I read your profile I had the desire to become acquainted with this beautiful woman behind this profile. 

I have read on the Internet so many wondeful things about russian women and their personal qualities, but there were also some stories about women who were looking for nothing but money. Nevertheless, I really want to find a partner in your wonderful country, and I know there are many honest women who sincerely want to love and be loved. Just like me ... 

Here my dates in addition: I am 53 years old, 177 cm high. I have a normal family income. My future family is financially secured thereby. I search now for an affectionate and faithful woman to the life and to the love. A woman, who also would like build up with me a harmonious family and live with me in the near of Munich. Maybe you ... 

The Internet is a good possibility and an easy way to establish new contacts. I do not believe however that this is sufficient, in order to really fall in love. For this reason I would like to go on a journey in your wonderful country in the next 3 to 6 months. How do you think from a relationship, which is established via the Internet? 

I hoping to hear from you soon. 

With warm greetings from Germany 

(Nun bin ich mal gespannt, was da kommt. Hab noch kein Foto mitgesendet)
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2014 um 11:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #8 - 16. Februar 2008 um 19:54

Sehr charmant! Zwinkernd

Den Dating - Sites scheint es wurscht zu sein, wer da inseriert. Wie gesagt, ausser Greek-Date hat keiner reagiert.

Die Idee vom Admin ist gut. Ich hätte eine Homepage, welche ich zur Verfügung stellen kann... einfach melden!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #9 - 16. Februar 2008 um 20:09

Zitat:
Sehr charmant! Zwinkernd

Den Dating - Sites scheint es wurscht zu sein, wer da inseriert. Wie gesagt, ausser Greek-Date hat keiner reagiert.

Die Idee vom Admin ist gut. Ich hätte eine Homepage, welche ich zur Verfügung stellen kann... einfach melden!

Kannst du mal die ganzen Links, die dir bekannt sind hier hereinsetzen?
Vielleicht finde ich dann mehr heraus. Ich hoffe, es macht nicht zuviel Aufwand.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2014 um 11:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #10 - 16. Februar 2008 um 20:31

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 08:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #11 - 16. Februar 2008 um 21:25

Ist ja irre, ich hab schon Antwort. Das ging ja schnell!  Laut lachend

With huge pleasure I speak you Hello my new friend. I shall name you the pleasant stranger as it seems to me, that you are pleasant. 
I have in view of not only the external party, but also internal. I think to me it will be interesting to communicate with you.
I am very glad, that you have answered my letter. 
I like to realize, that is the person on the Earth to which I became interesting.
Even if this person to be so is far from me, and us shared big distances.
I so hoped, that you will write to me. There can be it destiny, that we have met in this huge INTERNET.
You know, that when there should be something and you feel it, it is obligatory occurs.
And I felt it, when have gone to the Internet-cafe. There can be our hearts searched for love...
Can the friend... Time will prompt us.
And now I wish to tell to you about myself. Me have named Snezhana. But many my friends name me Snezhok.
Snezhok this softer and possible even children's my name. I would like that you named me my full name Snezhana.
To me of 27 years. Within these years I have gone through much. Were both the good moments and bad, but it is our life.
I know that feelings have no borders and consequently has decided to try to find the friend far abroad.
I have forgotten to tell to you, that I from Russia. I live in city Kirov. This city is located on known Russian river Volga. 
It is in 850 kilometers from capital of Russia - Moscow.
I think, that you saw mine profile. But this profile for me helped register my girlfriend.
She lives in America now. She very much wants, that I have found mine loved man and that I was happy. It very much to worry for me. 
I also want it above all. I had many experiences of a deceit in a reality.
I also heard, that it is a lot of deceit on the Internet. But I want try for this purpose. I think, that I can.
I wish to inform you, that I work as the doctor in children's hospital.
I very much like children and like to help them. They always very amusing. 
I very much hope, that my ideas go to you in that kind in which I them wish to tell.
If to you something is not clear, ask me about it. I with pleasure shall answer you with details.
I wait, that you will write about yourselves. Than you are engaged? Why you have decided to find the girl through the Internet?
You likely wish to know the same about me. There is very unpleasant fact in men in Russia, they very irresponsible. 
They like to drink alcohol and do not wish to create family. 
I do not approve such people.
On light there are many men whom it is better than they. 
I do not drink alcohol, and I do not smoke a cigarette. As I care about health. 
I write the letter from the Internet of cafe and at me the limited time for work with the Internet as I do not have computer. 
It does is more difficult continuation of our dialogue. At any opportunity I shall check the email.
With hope, that you have written to me. And I shall answer you, I shall share the pleasure. 
I can write every day to you and check the email.
I send you the photo. Send me also the .
I wish you all good.
On this phrase I shall finish the letter.
I wait for your letter with impatience.

Snezhana

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.176.83; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:54:55 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [81.19.66.30]
Authentication-Results: mta543.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.30  (EHLO mxb.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.30)
  by mta543.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:54:54 -0800
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6AA991B7E41
     for <xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de>; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:54:52 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 3-tretuy (unknown [77.40.68.181])
     (Authenticated sender: snezhook@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id AAD7984462
     for <xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de>; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:54:45 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:41:29 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.03) Professional
Reply-To: Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1204337304.20080216224129@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxxxxxxxxx<xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de>
Subject: I glad to see your letter!
In-Reply-To: <000601c870c0$64121ec0$8e7ba8c0@merlin>
References: <000601c870c0$64121ec0$8e7ba8c0@merlin>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------EEDD2D39A13DFE"

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  77.40.68.181
addr-out:   181.68.pppoe.mari-el.ru

inetnum:    77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:    RU-MARI-20061120
descr:    OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:    ORG-OV4-RIPE
admin-c:    BEH-RIPE
admin-c:    KMA-RIPE
tech-c:   BEH-RIPE
tech-c:   KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:  MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:   MNT-VTC

organisation: ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:   OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:   LIR
address:    Sovetskaya 138
address:    424000
address:    Yoshkar-Ola
address:    Russian Federation 

Dass die Mail aus YOSHKAR-OLA kommt, erübrigt sich wohl jetzt noch zu erwähnen.
The Bat! wurde auch verwendet, weshalb ja die Antwort so schnell kam. Und das im Internetcaffee!
 Laut lachend  Laut lachend  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 08:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 16. Februar 2008 um 21:37

Fängt ja toll an. Meine Homepage stelle ich natürlich auch gern zur Verfügung! Vielleicht sollte ich der Dame auch mal schreiben, allerdings eine andere der Links raussuchen. Werde mal versuchen, den gleichen Text zu senden, wie der Admin (natürlich auf mich angepasst). Bin mal gespannt, was passiert!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #13 - 16. Februar 2008 um 21:45

Zitat:
Fängt ja toll an. Meine Homepage stelle ich natürlich auch gern zur Verfügung! Vielleicht sollte ich der Dame auch mal schreiben, allerdings eine andere der Links raussuchen. Werde mal versuchen, den gleichen Text zu senden, wie der Admin (natürlich auf mich angepasst). Bin mal gespannt, was passiert!

Leg los Uli, meinen Segen hast du. Werde ihr aber erst Morgen antworten. Paß aber auf, dass sie nicht gleich was merkt.  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 17. Februar 2008 um 09:05

Konnte leider auch nur den Limburger Link nehmen. Bei allen anderen Links hätte ich erst bei denen zahlen dürfen, um dann eine Nachricht schreiben zu können. Alle anderen hatten durchaus nettere Fotos (vor allem das Gesicht mit diesen strahlenden Augen hinter den Rosen bei suchelove. Ich war natürlich sofort heillos verliebt Smiley ), aber leider nicht die direkte Mailadresse. Das wäre dann schon zu auffällig gewesen, denke ich wenigstens. Aber vielleicht hätte ich mal den Test machen sollen, ob sie da aufmerksam arbeiten oder alles nur stupid abarbeiten!
Na ja, ich habe dann meiner romantischen Ader freien Lauf gelassen und den Text durch "Süßholzraspeln" noch etwas umformuliert und werde mal schauen, was passiert.

Der Valentinstag ist ja leider vorbei. Ich hatte "meiner" Olga angekündigt, ihr einen Strauß roter Rosen zu schicken. Ich hätte nur ihre Adresse gebraucht!. Entweder hat sie (oder er) diesen Part nicht gelesen oder sie (oder er) hat Lunte gerochen.

Eine andere Möglichkeit, ihre Adresse, ggf. eine Kopie ihres Reisepasses zu bekommen, wäre, wenn man sie einlädt, nach Deutschland zu kommen! Da man ja sparsam und verantwortungsbewusst ist, lässt man sie natürlich nicht über Touristenvisum kommen (sie müsste dann 50 Euro pro Tag in Deutschland als Sicherheit vorweisen können), sondern über Besuchervisum. Das geht zunächst über das örtliche Ausländeramt und die benötigen natürlich entsprechende Daten. Mit den Unterlagen des Ausländeramtes kann sie dann in Russland ihr Visum beantragen. Ebenfalls die private Krankenversicherung, die ihr für Euren Gast in Deutschland abschließen wollt, benötigt die persönlichen Daten!
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2008 um 09:07 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema